Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 06: Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to let them fuck your ass now," he said slowly, gazing into her eyes.

Lauren froze. Cold dread filled her. She hated being fucked in the ass. And Nathan knew it. It hurt like hell. She had never figured out how to enjoy it. She would suffer and cry for the duration until Nathan was done, and often she would cry after. It always felt so dirty. She swallowed hard.

"Are you ok with that?" he asked.

She didn't quite know how she would do it. His brothers were going to fuck her to oblivion if he opened her ass to them. Her pussy could use the break, but did it have to be her ass? She reached down deep for courage and nodded obediently. "Yes," she said. He gripped her by the chin and gazed into her eyes intensely.

"You sure? I need to hear you say it," he prodded. He was always careful with her. She was known for pushing through her own limits. Her heart grew a bit, knowing he was looking out for her.

She found her turn-on again in knowing she would please Nathan with her service and smiled. The fantasy of being treated like simple fuck meat to be filled any way a brother saw fit made her wet. "Yeah. I can take it. They can fuck my ass."

"Ok," he brushed her hair back and washed her face gently with a damp rag. "If you need to tap out, you just have to say the word, and we're done. I promise."

She nodded in understanding. Nathan was always so thoughtful with her. While this gangbang was a surprise, and certainly the open season on her ass was a surprise, she was incredibly turned on by the whole idea of being the center of attention of the whole house. And she received earth shattering orgasms for it. How could it get better?

Before she could complete the thought, an Alpha spread her ass cheeks and pressed the head of his cock against her forbidden rosebud. Instantly her asshole tightened in defense against the invader and she whimpered in mild terror. She hadn't been lubed. Any time Nathan fucked her in the ass, he was at least liberal with the lube. She felt so violated.

The Alpha pulled back and leered at her in the mirror. "El Presidente says you haven't been properly ass fucked in awhile," he crooned. His aggressive tone sent shivers up her spine. He rubbed a dollop of lube over the shaft of his dick. She relaxed slightly. She jumped when he lathered what was left on his fingers over her pert rosebud and worked the tip of his finger inside her. He pulled it out and angled his cock against her again and pushed. "I encourage you to scream. Helps with the pain. At least that's what Jessica says," he growled into her ear. She took a deep breath and gripped the bench as the Alpha worked past the rim of her forbidden realm.

Burning hot pain ripped through her like she was being split in two. She cried out helplessly as her ass spread to accommodate him. He didn't stop, regardless of her cries. He rocked into her insistently, forcing her sphincter to open. Her body fought him. She screamed again. "Please... get more lube," she begged. The Alpha just chuckled.

"I'm going in, sweetheart," he said, slapping her ass. "Stop complaining. This isn't for you." Tears trickled down her cheeks and she fell silent. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Lauren knew if she relaxed it would be so much easier, but she couldn't relax. Fear and anxiety gripped her. Having her pussy railroaded was hard enough. Having her ass railroaded was going to be hell. And this was only the first cock to invade her tight little bud. She didn't know how many more would ravage her. She lifted her head, looking at herself sternly in the mirror again. Take it, she coached her own slutty reflection. Take it, and like it.

The cock worked deeper into her ass. He finally pushed past the resistance with a little pop, and slid in several inches. She screamed again in blissful agony as she was forced open. Her body shuddered with the intensity. Was it possible to be so full she would burst?

The Alpha didn't wait for her to relax or get comfortable. Once he was in, he fucked her ass mercilessly, forcing her to take him deeper with each thrust. Her eyes widened and she gasped at his size. Again she watched herself defiled in the mirror. Surprisingly, her pussy was soaked. He hooked his arms beneath her elbows and pulled her back into him. Quickly he established a brutal rhythm. Excruciating white hot agony burned deep as he forced her ass to take him. With each withdrawal of his cock, she felt like she was going to push him out. Just as he was about to slide out, he drove deep again, forcing her to spread to accommodate him.

Tears fell freely as excruciating discomfort and humiliation gripped her. She couldn't watch herself being sodomized anymore. She sagged forward submissively as the cock plunged relentlessly in and out of her sore, barely lubed asshole. Soon, the Alpha pulled out with a grunt, and jets of hot cum splashed over her lower back. She fell in a heap when he let her go.

The torture wasn't over. Not by a long shot. The second cock in her ass hurt just as bad as the first, but he had an easier time pushing past her used sphincter as he used more lube. That familiar pop past her rim allowed his cock to slide deep and she groaned, arching into him. The pain began to blend into pleasure now. The pressure and fullness was beyond intense. She had never before felt so violated and used. He fucked her hard, and blissfully, came in her ass, lubricating her innards, making subsequent cocks easier to take.

She lost count of the number of cocks that fucked her again. She was floating somewhere between slut heaven and pained humiliation as each cock took a turn with the President's girl's ass or pussy. It was a toss up as to which hole they would pick.

She groaned like a slutty hussy when they fucked her pussy and she became a whore beneath them. Then she would scream in reluctant agony when they fucked her ass. Each new cock in her ass made the hot pain of having her rectum stretched burn deep. It didn't get any easier. But she endured.

She was covered in and dripping cum from both holes. Tears streaked her makeup. She felt like a used up whore. And still there was a line of cocks waiting. She didn't know how long she could keep this up. She lay compliantly beneath another violent ass fucking that seemed to never end. She felt shattered inside. The Alpha seemed to delight in her tearful torment, drawing another ragged scream from her before filling her ass with cum.

Seconds later, a new cock slid into her well-fucked asshole. She groaned in mild misery as she braced for it. Weren't they done with her yet? Hadn't she fucked every single cock in the house? She felt like she had - twice. She gave up looking in the mirror. Watching herself be sodomized repeatedly was too much. She was so lost in the depraved sensations of being a fuck doll, she just wanted to revel in it. Even if it meant being fucked in the ass. The faces and cocks all blended together in a haze of pleasure and pain.

A new cock spread her asshole achingly wide, making her take notice. He was big. She struggled to take him because he was so big. She felt so utterly full. In and out he plunged, delving into her deepest secrets until he was balls deep. She groaned appreciatively when he adjusted her hips so his cock would angle just right. Her core tightened as her g-spot was stroked from the wrong direction. It felt oddly good.

She was grateful this one was more gentle and took her pleasure into account. He leaned onto her mid back for leverage, letting her feel the overwhelming dominance that held her pinned. She reveled in it. Being held down and made to take it was the best thing about this particular position. He moved slowly, but demandingly. It was refreshing, and she gathered her courage. It was the first time she didn't want the ass fucking to end as quickly as possible. It hurt, but it hurt so good.

She made herself relax, breathing deeply with his rhythm, easing her own suffering. She had learned with a little teamwork, having her ass fucked wasn't quite so painful. This cock rode her with precision. He fucked her ass with intent; not like a jack rabbit pumping her to cum fast. This one took his time to enjoy the tight passage. His passionate groans of pleasure told her she was doing well. She gripped the bench and moaned. "Don't stop, please..." she begged. The pleasure was amazing. There was still pressure and intense fullness, but this was the first cock to make anal feel good.

Her belly tightened with that familiar sensuous grip. She trembled. Jesus... I'm gonna cum... from being fucked in the ass! she thought to herself in shock, bracing for the beyond intense contraction that seemed to grip her even tighter as the Alpha worked her ass.

Her guts ached from repeated intense orgasms. But this was wholly different. Until now, being fucked in the ass just hurt. She shook involuntarily in agonizing bliss as she unwound completely beneath the Alpha atop her, pushed over the brink helplessly. A whole new euphoric sensation shot through her as her ravaged asshole tightened around the invading shaft inside her, making every nerve inside her flare. She forgot the pain and the shame. All that was left was this cock and what he was doing to her. She contracted until she saw stars, then came unraveled with a passionate scream.

"That's it, baby," Nathan purred atop her.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked up into the mirror. Nathan? Oh thank God. It was Nathan. Of course it was Nathan. Lauren relaxed and melted against the bench beneath him, feeling safe, and oddly, loved. Her torment was almost over. She felt relieved, and a little sad.

Slowly Nathan's cock pumped in and out of her aching rectum, bringing her back from the brink. "One more for me, and you're done, ok?" Nathan urged, reaching beneath her to circle his fingers over her swollen, super sensitive clit. Jesus, he was going to make her cum again. Wasn't she done already? Hadn't she served enough? Her whole body ached.

"N-no... I can't. ...I can't cum anymore. It hurts," she whimpered.

"Yeah you can. One more." His fingers thrumbed over her clit expertly and she gasped, her whole body responding to his touch like a livewire. Damn him. He knew just how to manipulate her, no matter how worn out she was. He pushed his cock deep into her ass and she winced as her tender orifice spread around his insistent cock.

She was already so spent, so sore. She didn't want to cum again. Not like this. The intensity of the last one scared her a bit. She really would unravel if she came again like that. And yet she felt everything tighten with the repeated stroking sensation to her clit. He continued to fuck her ass slow and deep. "C'mon, babe," Nathan purred into her ear. "One more, and you're done. Cum for me. I'll catch you."

She searched for the energy to please him. She felt so defiled. So vulnerable. And yet so sublimely full. She found her courage somewhere deep inside and grabbed onto it. The tenderness in his insistent administrations let her relax. His cock moved slowly, working her aching ass deep. She met his eyes in the mirror. The intensely focused expression on his face told her he was going to take what he wanted from her, regardless. Never had she felt more sensually vulnerable, or absolutely owned. Her heart soared.

She didn't know why, but she didn't want him to stop. This felt so fucking good it made her eyes roll back in her skull. She couldn't cum. There was no way. She was spent. She whimpered as he fucked her ass intensely

His fingers circled and thrummed her clit. He wouldn't stop until she came undone. She knew that. But surrendering scared her.

After several torturous minutes, he worked her resistance down, forcing her whole body to shake with the intensity of a second exquisite anal orgasm. She screamed helplessly. She felt as if she was shattering into a million pieces as her tight passage contracted and spasmed around his shaft. Nathan pushed her over the cliff into the sweet sinful release.

"That's it," she heard from far away. She was floating as if she was not in her own body. She felt Nathan's cock jerk and spasm inside her for a second time, filling her ass deep. She murmured incoherently and melted beneath him.

He pulled out and lifted her from the bench, letting her cling to him as he sat with her on the floor. He kissed the side of her head and held her. "You did so good, babe. So good. Thank you."

She smiled weakly and looked up at him dreamily. Cum leaked from her. She felt empty, used, sticky, and oddly - complete. "...When can I do that again?"

Nathan laughed and pulled her head to his shoulder. "We'll talk. Rest now. I'll get you cleaned up."

And he did. He took her to the bathroom, put her into a bathtub, and lovingly washed every inch of her. He even took the time to wash and dry her hair correctly the way she taught him. He fed her sweet things and got water into her before laying her down in his bed.

By the time she laid down, she was in her body again. She was still floaty and very sleepy. Tomorrow her pussy and asshole would ache savagely, but for now she was lost in post-hard-fucking bliss. And she fantasized about doing it again. Nathan tucked her into a blanket to give her a safe cocoon and held her.

She fell asleep feeling loved.

12