Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 07: Lexi

Story Info
Lexi wanted in the Alpha scene.
3.8k words
4.5
8.9k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

**Content Warning from LadyRoscoe**

Frathouse Fuckery regularly deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma, toxic relationships, and BDSM. If you do not like these themes, please do not read or rate this story.

Some of the interactions in this chapter may be distressing for some readers. Please exercise discretion, and seek out the support of others if you require it.

The author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is a work of fiction.

***

"I'm outta here," Talisan said. "I can't do this."

Lexi blinked. He was breaking up with her. She knew it. Rush Week scared him. He saw what the Alphas were about, and he was out.

"Ok," she said. She wasn't going to cry. She knew this was coming.

"Ok?" he gaped at her. "Just.. ok? You can't tell me you like this sharing shit."

"Well... yeah. I kinda do."

Talisan looked horrified. "You mean you're actually in to fucking multiple guys?"

"Yeah." She wasn't going to cry, damnit. And she wasn't going to let Talisan shame her, either. She got enough of that from her dad for being into girls, too. "It's why I wanted you to rush Alpha."

Talisan shook his head. "Look, if you're into that, fine. But I'm out. I'm submitting my resignation. Delta offered me a bid. They don't do the communal sex sharing thing. I'm gonna Pledge Delta."

Lexi took a deep breath. "Ok, T. I hear you. You're out."

"That's it? You don't want to talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about?"

Talisan looked like she slapped him. He angrily grabbed his jacket from the bedpost and shrugged it on. "Fine. But don't expect me to come crawling back when you change your mind."

Lexi bit the inside of her cheek to keep from crying. She watched as Talisan gathered his things and stormed out of her dorm. He would have slammed the door if not for the soft-close hydraulic joist in the top corner. Instead, the door slid shut with an anticlimactic sigh.

Well. That was dramatic. She thought to herself. She had been slut shamed in high school for not nailing herself down to a single partner. Nor a single gender. She liked them all, and she liked sex. College was a playground to expand that. She wasn't going to let some cis-male misogyny get under her skin. Talisan was entitled to his feelings. And so was she.

After a while of mulling things over, she did allow herself to cry. Being broken-up-with sucks no matter what. And if she tried to bottle that in, she would probably regret it later. She went to take a shower in the communal bath to wash the melancholy off. She played with herself until an orgasm made her feel a little more centered.

Her roommate Miranda was probably at the Alpha house getting her ass fucked, as per usual. Lexi felt mildly jealous. Ever since Miranda had introduced her to the Alphas at an ice cream social last semester, she wanted to be in that scene.

The guys were 7's to 10's on the Scoville scale. And it was more her scene than she thought it would be. At first she thought they were all a bunch of stuffy dudebros who bro'ed out. It turned out she was wrong, and her biases were challenged when she got to know them a bit. They weren't anything like she saw in TV shows. They were just a bunch of college guys. Most of them were super nice. Some of them even had brains.

After attending a few campus Greek events, she met Talisan. He wanted to rush Alpha. So it was mutual on her part to get into the Alpha house. But now that was shot. Miranda would try to help, but that was always a bit awkward. Miranda was dating an Alpha Pledge. Being introduced to that circle always felt a bit forced.

The next day, Lexi returned to her dorm after back-to-back-to-back classes. She was tired of sitting, and she didn't want to even look at her laptop. Her fingers ached from typing notes. She kicked her shoes off, tossed her backpack onto the floor, and flopped to her belly on the bed. She tucked a pillow up under her arms and propped her phone just inches from her nose. She texted Miranda.

Where r u?

@ alpha house 👉👌🍆 🌮

t and i broke up 💔

oh no! im so sorry

b home tonite

It was just after 3pm. Lexi was done with classes for the day. And she had no social engagements in the middle of the week, no shift in the computer lab for work study, and no Talisan to distract herself with. She sighed and absent-mindedly browsed social media.

There was a knock at the door. Lexi barely heard it and pulled her earbud out. "Yeah?" she called. There was another knock. So she had heard something. She slid off her bed and padded toward the door, cracking it. "What?" she snapped, feeling a little surly.

"Surprise inspection," said a masculine voice. Lexi had to look up to see his face. He was a tall one, just shy of six feet. Broad, too. Clean-shaven with short cropped crimpy black hair to match his ebony skin. He wore a Pi Kappa Alpha sweatshirt, simple jeans, and white sneaks. She had seen him before at a mixer or two, but didn't know him by name.

Lexi frowned. "You're not my RA," said Lexi. "And aren't surprise inspections, like, not surprises? Nice try." She went to close the door. He slid his foot into the frame to block it and she scowled at him.

"Sorry. Bad pick up line, I guess. I stopped by because I heard... well, Talisan resigned his Pledge."

Wow. News traveled fast. "Yeah. And?" she snapped again, much too grumpily.

"I came by to check on you, is all. Miranda said you would be home."

Lexi scowled again. "Well, I'm fine. Thanks." When he stubbornly didn't move, she sighed resignedly and opened the door wider, sweeping a hand dramatically to invite him in. "Come in."

He entered her room and the door clicked closed behind.

"So... why are you here, uh.. didn't get your name?"

"Jamal."

"Jamal. I'm Lexi."

"I know who you are," he grinned.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We met at that flag football tournament a couple weeks ago. You stole my flag. Lost us the game."

She did remember that. She remembered grabbing that solid wall of muscle and doing a reach around to flag him. They'd ended up on the ground with him on top of her - but she had his flag. She remembered fantasizing about him on top of her naked. "Yeah. I get competitive. Sorry, not sorry. Did you come to get even or something?"

"Something like that." He approached her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her ass to pull her solidly against him and he leaned in to kiss her hard.

Her hands braced defensively against his chest and she pushed back. "Whoah, hey, buddy. Um... I think you have the wrong idea," she said.

"No. I don't," he said huskily. He pulled her close again. She braced again, but the second kiss was more insistent. His confidence and his demanding hands made her hesitate. She felt herself submit to the demand and answer him with her own need. Being wanted was nice. Both were breathing hard when the kiss broke. He smirked knowingly.

"Um... well. That's a way to introduce yourself, I suppose," she said, blushing as she felt the inferno between her legs.

He smirked. "Dating Talisan was a bad idea. You deserve better than that. Let me show you."

Lexi arched an eyebrow. Before she could say anything more, he gripped her by the shoulders and turned her, pushing her toward the bed. She gasped, stumbled, and fell over the edge. And then he was on top of her - a solid wall of impenetrable muscle. Those hands were on her, demanding she obey, moving her body effortlessly to lay on the mattress. He pinned her legs securely beneath him and pulled her pants down. "Wait... no," she protested.

When she struggled, he pinned her easily. He wasn't rough, but he was very demanding. Being as big as he was, he could easily overpower her. And he made it clear he was going to get what he wanted. He kissed the back of her neck. "I've wanted this ass since it tackled me on the field," he said. She heard him unzip his jeans and pull out his cock. He lay over her again, kissing down her spine. His cock was impressive. Just like she'd imagined when he was on top of her the first time. The fantasy of what that cock could do lit a fire inside her.

Lexi didn't know what to do. The feminist in her told her to fight him and tell him to get the fuck lost. The woman in her wanted to stretch out beneath him and let him do whatever it was he was going to do. "No.... This isn't right," she heard herself half say, half moan.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong, lovely. This couldn't be more right," his voice was like black velvet. The timbre was dark and mysterious. He was sin himself. "With T out of the picture, you need an Alpha. Let me show you some benefits of the house."

He reached between her legs where she was already soaked. He wet his fingers and slid them between her ass cheeks, fingering the pert little bud of her asshole. She gasped and bucked against him. "Oh, hell no!" she yelled. His fingers went to her pussy again and slid inside. Fuck. She was wet.

"Your mouth says no, but your body says yes. Let me show you what a real man can do," he said softly, his velvet voice tantalizing the woman in her.

Lexi's fight was waning. She braced against the bed with her arms curled beneath her breasts, gripping the sheets. But she wasn't trying to get away anymore. The fingers in her cunt worked their magic and her body betrayed her. She shuddered as his fingers curled over her g-spot. When she didn't respond right away, he did it again, repeating the motion until he forced a deep groan of pleasure from her.

He slid his fingers from her cunt over her asshole again, wetting her with her own lubrication. "N-no... don't do that," she whimpered, trying again to pull herself from his grasp. Deftly he gripped her hips and pulled her back, adjusting her exactly the way he wanted her and pinned her by her thighs again. She felt like a ragdoll, and knew deep down, if she did truly fight him, he would probably have her anyway. The idea annoyingly turned her on.

"I didn't say you could go anywhere," he said almost threateningly. Again he dipped his fingers into her cunt and slid them over her tight little rosebud. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?" he asked.

She had. Only once. And it hurt. She nodded. "Good. Then this shouldn't be such a shock." Ever so slowly he pushed against the rim of her asshole with a finger. It burned fiercely and she gripped the sheets, burying her face into them. It was better to submit and let him do it nicely rather than fight and test her theory of him dominating her anyway. She trembled. "Relax," he coaxed. "It won't hurt if you don't fight it."

Easy for you to say. She thought to herself. You're not the one taking it. She tensed as his finger slid past the rim and she stretched around the invader. She gasped as he slid inside, stretching her tight little asshole. He leaned over and reached for a bottle of lotion she kept on the bedside, squeezing a dollop onto his fingertips, then went to work rubbing it around her rim. He worked his finger in and out, pushing the lotion into her tight little hole to lube her. She shuddered. Her rim burned sharply as he worked a second finger inside. She whimpered.

"Please don't do this. If you wanna fuck, fuck my pussy, please. I'll be good to you."

He grinned down at her. "No," he said simply. She didn't know if that was super hot, or terrifying. And thrust in a third finger to stretch her. "I'm going to have this ass." She groaned and her hips arched sensually to give him the best angle. Again, her body betrayed her as she felt her own arousal soak between her legs.

"Relax," he said again, his free hand smoothing over her lower back. She found her ass took his fingers easier as she eased the tension in her back and pelvis and let him in. The pain melted into a sense of weird pleasure. He worked more of the lotion into her, easing the friction. He was right. It didn't hurt. But good God she felt full. For several minutes he worked her slowly, diligently, expertly coaxing her to relax. The more she relaxed, the better it felt. She started to enjoy the steady demanding rhythm. "See? It doesn't hurt if you don't fight it."

She groaned and nodded. "Are all Alphas this demanding?" she asked cheekily.

He chuckled. "Some of us. Our girls tend to like us that way. They are obedient." She found herself get wetter. She loved a dominant man. And he was cock sure, for sure. He withdrew his fingers and shifted atop her. He spread her ass cheeks with both hands and pressed the head of his cock against her tight little bud. Again she tensed and gripped the sheets. "Relax. I don't want to hurt you," he coaxed, rubbing her lower back gently.

She tried to focus on relaxing her sphincter. She knew if she didn't, this would hurt like hell. She needed to obey. She trembled. He waited patiently, massaging her gently until her half-panicked breathing eased. Then he pushed his cock firmly against her. She tensed again, but he didn't stop. She gasped as the rim burned like fire, spreading so much wider than his fingers. The lube made it easier, but the pain was still very real. She shuddered. "N-no..." she begged.

"Oh yes," he growled. He was obviously past caring if she was relaxed. He was going to take her ass no matter if she fought him. He pushed more insistently and she cried out as her tight rim was forced open. It burned like fire. She tried to make herself relax, shaking helplessly beneath him. He rocked into her, working past the rim to slide inside. She groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain as her ass was forced to stretch to take him. She thought his fingers made her feel full. This was so much more intense. She tightened again and gasped as she instantly regretted her mistake. His next thrust was brutal and she cried out in pain as her ass was forced to spread for him.

"Relax," he commanded. "Submit. Let me in."

She trembled, breathing hard. "I-I can't. It hurts."

"I know," he said. He leaned into her lower back and held her firmly as he shifted his cock deeper. She groaned again, trying desperately to open up to him. It was easier this time. But it still hurt like hell.

"That's it," he crooned as he worked deeper. He was insistent, but not rough. He worked into her slowly. After several minutes she was able to relax enough to let his cock slide balls deep. He groaned as her ass tightened around his whole shaft. Oh Jesus she was full. His cock was so big.

His hips began a steady rhythm. She buried her face into the sheets. He was seriously ass fucking her. She didn't know if she liked it or not, but she didn't really have a choice. He said he would have what he wanted, and commanded her to submit. In and out his cock worked, slow and steady. She groaned when he pushed past the tension and shuddered in blissful agony. She didn't know how something could hurt so much, but feel so good all at the same time. And being forced to simply endure turned her on even more than she could have ever imagined.

He leaned forward and set his hands into the mattress next to her shoulders. Somehow this pushed his cock deeper into her ass. His rhythm picked up, pushing her deeply into the mattress with each thrust. Her back arched beautifully and her eyes rolled back with bliss as he completely dominated her. She felt liberated in her submission.

She didn't know how long he fucked her ass as she lost herself in the torturous rhythm. He was right. This felt fabulous. She focused on relaxing beneath him, letting him in to pummel her tight ass. "Harder," she heard herself begging as she gripped the sheets and braced. He fucked her harder and she cried out, her back arching to push her ass up, giving him exactly the right angle to breed her.

He growled lustfully into her ear as he worked her over, wearing down her resistance, forcing her body to give him what he wanted. His cock plunged deeply, spreading her beyond her limits until she screamed, then withdrew, and she felt empty for a moment before he was inside again, forcing a scream of ecstasy from her. The rhythm was torturously maddening. She shuddered helplessly.

"Oh... Jesus...," she gasped, pushing her hips against him again. He slid a hand beneath her to toy with her clit. She responded by pushing against the wall of muscle behind her. He didn't budge. He held her pinned, violating her ass hard and deep. She had never felt more vulnerable. With the new sensations her whole insides tightened around him and he growled, pushing past the tension brutally. She cried out again as the pain gripped her.

"Relax," he demanded again, slowing his rhythm for her. "I don't want to hurt you," he purred like velvet. "This should feel good."

"It-it does," she gasped, trembling as his cock slid slowly into her again, spreading her. "But it hurts." The pain subsided some as he eased her to relax beneath him, replaced by an intensely wicked pleasure. She let her head fall forward. She shouldn't like this. She didn't even know this guy. Yet his cock was balls deep in her ass, and he was skillfully playing with her clit to make that oh-so-sweet fiery tension build in her belly. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her pleasure. She tensed up. He responded by shoving her hips demandingly into the bed and holding her until she submitted again.

She felt his smile against her neck as he worked his cock in and out of her slowly. "It doesn't hurt anymore, does it?" She shook her head. He slid two fingers inside her cunt and she shuddered. "You're going to cum for me," he whispered, searching inside for her g-spot again. When he found it, she helplessly groaned in pleasure and felt her cunt soak his hand.

"N-no... I can't," she whimpered. There was no way she could. Not with his huge cock in her ass on the precipice of intense pain if she fought it at all. She had no choice but to submit. She felt so stretched and so beyond full. His fingers stroked the fire between her legs insistently and she shook her head again.

"Yes you will," he said confidently. Again he slowed his pace, forcing her body to respond. And she did. She groaned as his cock slid in again to stretch her ass, filling her. She felt the tension in her belly tighten. It made his movements inside absolute blissful torture. He picked up his pace, stroking her clit and g-spot more insistently with skilled fingers.

She gripped the sheets, fighting him every way she could. She was not going to give him the satisfaction of coming in here, saying some pretty words, forcefully violating her ass, and making her cum. She was not. "N-no..." she begged.

"Oh yes," he responded. She panted with the effort of the battle she was losing. Both his cock and his fingers worked her like he knew her body inside and out. The knot in her belly tightened and she groaned deeply. "That's it," he coaxed. "Cum for me."

Her head fell forward again. She couldn't fight it anymore. The muscles in her belly and nethers tightened until she felt she was going to burst. And then... sweet release - ecstasy - all at once her body trembled and came undone, naturally pulling his cock deeper within. Her head flew back as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced flooded through her. She screamed. He responded by thrusting hard into her tight little asshole and making her ride it out. She gasped helplessly and rocked into him.

He pulled out, and she felt the hot splash of his cum over the back of her thigh. His grunts of pleasure were drowned by her screams. Both were panting as if they'd run a marathon. He lay his body next to hers on the tiny bed. She sat up as she was no longer pinned by his dominance. She didn't know if she wanted to run away, scream and hit him, or cuddle. Her emotions were a jumbled mess. It all felt so good. But the circumstances were all wrong.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
12