All Comments on 'Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 07: Lexi'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Despite the warning at the beginning, this is simply not erotic for me. It crosses over a line, I'm afraid, and becomes somewhat disturbing. Each to their own I guess. Sorry.

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoe11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

You are entitled to your opinion. I simply refer you to the content warning at the beginning.

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoe11 months agoAuthor

I will point out that this is directly addressed in the content warning and the tags.

I hear you - but it is also the flavor of the story. Some of my writing (actually, most) comes from very real places, and this is one of them. No, it's not a comfortable topic. It's not intended to be. Coersion is a very real form of abuse. It happens. Every day. I will not defend my writing nor my experiences. The story is intended to give a voice to a very real issue. I am sorry it is disturbing to you - but that is precisely the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Erotic not; Non-consensual; Coercion; Rape. Read your Warning. Very real and precisely to the point. Not a Fantasy. This stuff really does happen.

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoe11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I'm not sure what the intended meaning is of the comment above.

I've read it several times, and I think I'm missing some context, but that's alright. I'm going to assume it's meant to help defend my previous post about the discomforting topic and interactions being directly addressed in my Content Warning at the beginning. Thus the Warning.

Honestly, if you read past the warning, and then get upset, that's on you.

Thank you for the comments, but I'm not going to engage in this argument anymore.

Please read and adhere to the Content Warning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never mind the content argument people have been having - the story's clichรฉd, stereotyped rubbish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...