Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 09: Anna

Story Info
Anna's weekly BJ night boosts Victor's popularity.
5.7k words
4.43
3.1k
6
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

**Content Warning from LadyRoscoe**

Thank you for looking at Frathouse Fuckery, my dark romance about boys and girls in a college setting, enjoying and exploring in the Greek lifestyle.

Frathouse Fuckery deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma, and toxic relationships. If you dislike these themes, please do not read or rate it.

THIS IS DARK EROTICA

Triggers: This story contains many. I hope I'm not missing any:

Coercion, degradation, depression, graphic descriptions of sex, violence, group sex, misogyny, objectifying, sexual assault, submission.

This story may not suit you if the above triggers you in your dark romance.

I played with a new writing style for this chapter to follow the trends of contemporary romance. I hope you enjoy it. :)

——————————————

***

Anna

I organize a weekly event in the Alpha common room dedicated to the art of the blowjob. With my best makeup on, I offer any passing Brother the opportunity to use my throat as a cock sleeve. I aim to gain enough traction to make my boyfriend Victor the front-runner for the presidency next year. This strategy will make a big impact on the campaign. His approval ratings have remained high since I implemented it. I am the center of the Brothers' worship, and their intensity fuels my reign as a kinky queen.

Several months ago, I proposed the idea to Victor, and he hesitated before agreeing. My inaugural BJ night was under the watchful eye of Victor. With every Brother I serviced, I sensed his eyes on me, filled with longing and desire. Without fail, he now reminds me about it every week. He enjoys power, staking his claim afterward to remind me of his dominance.

As I swallow my first cock of the night, I see Devon on the side, filming me with his phone camera. Devon's passion for filming this stuff is contagious, and I enjoy taking part. He creates high-quality content and enhances the appearance of his models to that of professional adult film actresses.

With my arms wrapped around the Brother's thighs, I sit on the floor and tilt my head back against the side of the couch. I'm pinned under the Brother, his knees dug into the couch on either side of my head. His weight settles on me, and he thrusts his cock deep, making breathing hard.

He plunges into me, and I let out a deep moan, relaxing my throat. The sounds of wet, sloppy sucking only heighten his arousal. "Ah, yeah..." he breathes out in ecstasy as he comes. Though his load makes me choke, I swallow it down. I take a deep breath as he pulls out, and my eyes meet his. I run my tongue over my plump lips.

His smile is infectious as he leans in to kiss me. "Thanks, Anna. You're always my favorite."

I can't help but grin. "No problem, Curtis. Come again."

I grab a water bottle, rinse my mouth, and clean my face. Then, I sit back to rest and enjoy the quiet moment. It's still too early for a long line. The house is almost empty. I close my eyes, and my mind wanders as I doze off.

A cock pressing against my lips interrupts my sleepy haze. I respond by tilting my head back and opening wide like a cock craving whore.

The cock throbs as it pushes deep, and I moan in pure pleasure. My lips tighten around the base of his member, and my fingers wrap around the area just above his testicles to caress him. With my guidance, he drives deeper, and I relax my throat, allowing him to slide in and flattening my tongue against the underside of his cock. The groan of awed pleasure escapes his lips as I pleasure him with my mouth.

My tongue trails along the shaft's underside as he pulls away, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake. I grip his shaft, causing him to freeze in response to my touch. Holding a man's sex in my hand and mouth empowers me like nothing else. They're under my control and will do anything I ask. With my eyes locked on him, I focus my attention on the head of his cock, coating it with my tongue. My tongue circles the sensitive spot at the base of the head. His shaft fits in my hand, and I turn it like a corkscrew. A guttural groan of pleasure rumbles from the Brother's throat. "New trick?" he mutters under his breath.

With a mischievous grin, I run my tongue up and down his erection, popping off him with a playful sound. "What do you think?" I take the head into my mouth again, and the sweetness fills my senses as I guide him deep.

He swears under his breath as he thrusts into my mouth, and I respond, my body arching towards him. I swallow him whole, my throat constricting around him. He withdraws, allowing me to relax before fucking my face. My tongue works its sorcery over the underside of his cock and his fingers tangle in my hair, urging me on.

Blowjobs are my specialty, and I perform them like magic. My slurping noises and little moans while giving head, not to mention my nonexistent gag reflex, drive them wild and keep them coming back.

As the Brother grunts above me, I sense his muscles tense in preparation. "I'm gonna cum," he growls.

As I tighten my grip on his balls, his groans become louder, and he shudders with pleasure as he empties himself down my throat. His hot seed hits the back of my throat, and I swallow. His grip on me tightens, and then he releases me. I take deep breaths, my chest rising and falling as I smile at him, feeling accomplished.

It's Peter. He's been a loyal patron of my BJ Nights since the beginning. He's a pledge. My throat parched, I reached for my water bottle, rinsing my mouth before taking a deep, thirst-quenching gulp. Peter is still staring at me, so I tilt my head and press my arms against my chest to emphasize my curves. "So, what did you think?"

"That was sizzling," he says with a smile as he pulls up his pants. "Can you teach Miranda?"

I shrug. "Yeah, sure. But that girl has a great gag. Shame to ruin it. But the tongue thing keeps them returning for more-trade secret," I giggle.

I glance at my phone, noticing the time. My knees ache as I realize I still have another hour to go. The house will become more chaotic as the Brothers finish their days.

It isn't long before a queue forms, all waiting to use my mouth. Devon's camera is ready to capture every moment of my killer show.

I'm surprised by the size of this cock, and I choke a little, but I keep my eyes closed and take him in, determined to satisfy him. With his knee braced next to my head, he holds me steady and establishes a rhythmic pace to penetrate me.

He's too large, making it difficult for me to swallow. I open my eyes and lock eyes with him, a small smile forming. I can't remember his name, but I can never forget his cock. Whenever he fucks me, I can't help but gag a little. My hands grasp his thighs, and I adjust the tempo to take him just how I want. I swallow again, savoring his taste as I lick his shaft's length. My lips part, and a small amount of drool escapes into my cleavage. His eyes light up, revealing his pleasure. I can sense his focus on me as his eyes bore into mine. As he works my throat, I let out a little pleasure purr, reverberating through his body.

He cums into my mouth after a few minutes, and the unexpected deposit makes me grimace. I've never been fond of the flavor of cum, so I learned to deep throat. They would finish in my throat, leaving no taste behind. As I slurped him down, I fought the urge to gag. A dollop of cum lands on my breasts, leaving a wet, warm sensation on my skin.

His grin is wicked, and I think he enjoys making me uneasy. Sadist. I try to swallow his load, but the texture makes my stomach twist and turn. His lips press against mine, and his tongue invades my mouth, but my response is hesitant and lacking in passion.

Once he releases me, I grab a cup to spit out the remaining load and dispose of it. Bastard. It almost broke the rules, but not quite. I swish some cool water around in my mouth and spit again. How many was that? 4? 5?

As soon as Devon's video goes viral, Victor will be eager to assert his dominance and remind me of my place. The thought alone makes my jaw throb, and I take a moment to roll my neck and stretch.

The sound of the Brothers' voices fills the house as they engage in a depraved game of spin-the-bottle to determine who will be the next to use me. As the bottle twirls around and around, my heart races with anticipation. It lands on my next challenge, and I call him over.

My love for the art of the BJ started when I taught myself to overcome my gag reflex at 18. Since that moment, deep-throating has been a fetish for me. I love the control as a man quakes at the knees, moaning my name as I take him to the brink of ecstasy.

When I release my latest conquest and swallow, I see Axel, Victor's bully, standing across the room. Shit. Despite his prickly personality and cutting insults, I am forced to service him and endure his rough touch with each encounter. Victor ordered me to do so no matter what. I don't know the whole deal between them, but I'm a good girl and do what Victor tells me.

Axel approaches me, his pants unbuttoned and his intentions clear. The others make way, and he strides through. With no effort on Axel's part, I'm his; he just cuts the line. The Recruitment Chair's reputation precedes him, and the Brothers are wise not to challenge him. I brace myself for the intense skull fucking that will come, opening my mouth like an obedient cock slut. It's not in Axel's nature to be gentle. I hate how he makes me gag, but performing now is better than dealing with the consequences of rejecting him later.

Before I can finish the thought, Axel's cock fills my mouth. His grip tightens, and his fingers knot in my hair. I choke as he slides down my esophagus, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth. His size is overwhelming, and I struggle to take him in as my jaw stretches to its limit. I can smell the musky scent of his arousal as he pushes himself deeper into my mouth. My throat tightens around him, causing me to cough and gasp as he plunges deeper. His grip on my hair tightens despite my struggle, and I am forced to take him. My body convulses in complaint as I grip his thighs, trying to slow him down.

The Brothers' laughter echoes in my ears, mixing with Axel's labored breathing as he pounds into me. It looks like a super hot, rough blowjob from the outside. I know better. Whenever I perform oral sex, Axel demands complete submission and inflicts pain as pleasure. His rough treatment always leaves me feeling used and helpless. Axel has no regard for my rules and does as he pleases. He doesn't care about my pleasure, my mouth is just a tool for his gratification.

Axel's hands tighten around my head, forcing me deeper into the cushions. I shift my position, trying to align my throat so he can penetrate me more easily. To avoid choking on him, I focus on slow, deep breaths.

Pushing against his thighs, I feel the sting of tears in my eyes from the effort and strain. I convulse around him, trying to swallow as he thrusts deeper. Pinching my nose, he seems to enjoy his power over me, relishing in my discomfort. I choke on his cock, desperately trying to catch my breath. My body convulses as I let out a pitiful whimper, my nails digging into his thighs.

Please let up. Please. I can't breathe.

I hate it when he does this; it's unbearable, and I cry like a baby.

He'll finish-I'll breathe soon. Don't gag. Jesus, don't gag.

I try to take a deep breath to calm myself, but his persistence makes me gag. My body writhes in protest, and I feel a thick, choking mucus spray over his cock and onto my face. Axel pins me beneath him, and I arch and struggle to escape his sadistic hold.

I gag hard on him again, my body revolting as he tightens his grip on my throat to strangle me. Thick saliva oozes out of my mouth and over my chin, dripping onto my chest. I cough, struggling to breathe, and my vision becomes blurry. I panic, slapping at his thighs in desperation to release me. His pulsating cock releases a hot load into my mouth, and it shoots down my throat. He thrusts deep and holds himself there, my gagging only fueling his sadist. Tears stream down my face as I submit with reluctance.

I take a deep breath when Axel finally lets up, my body shaking as I regain composure. Every breath I take is a struggle as I fight to avoid retching, coughing, and collapsing. My mouth is sticky with the thick, slimy combination of mucus and cum.

"Fuck, Axel, don't do that."

A painful grip on my chin leaves bruises. My heart races as I freeze and stare up in terror, wondering if he will go again. My exhausted body trembles and I'm unsure if I can take another round, but there's no way to stop him if he wants me. Axel's gaze meets mine, and he presses his lips to mine with such force I might suffocate.

"I'll do what I want. Victor said so, remember?" When he speaks, his words are sharp and dangerous. A shiver runs down my spine.

Axel can ruin Victor's political career with his bullying tactics by using a little blackmail. I'm a helpless pawn caught in a high-stakes power play between the two men. Victor delights in watching me pleasure Axel both orally and anally while he indulges in his pleasure as a cuckold. I'm a helpless pawn caught in a high-stakes power play between the two men. I become a sexual plaything as the tension between them heightens. Given Axel's aggressive nature, the notion of two desirable men fighting over me is tantalizing and unsettling.

I lower my gaze in submission, Axel's hand on my cheek.

"Yes, Axel."

"Good girl," he says. "I'll see you Friday."

I clear my throat and shake my head, trying to dispel the lingering dizziness from the intense experience with Axel. The burn in my throat is unbearable. I crave a shower to cleanse Axel's filth and cry myself to sleep afterward. I steal a glance at the line of Brothers waiting for me to service them, knowing that I can't quit early, no matter how tired I am. I can't jeopardize my progress for Victor by not following through.

"You ok?"

I look up and see Brandon, and I plaster on a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks. Give me a minute, k?" I take a moment to clean up and regain my composure, then I motion Brandon over.

Brandon's cock is already stirring as I take it in my hand, and with a few quick strokes, it is hard. I wrap my hand around the base of his shaft, and my lips find the head, sucking it like a popsicle. My mouth moves as I work him like a pro, lathering his cock with my tongue. His cock fills my mouth, and I press my tongue against the underside, tracing every vein and ridge. Within minutes, I have him trembling, his fingers tangled in my hair, moaning my name, and I am empowered. As I immerse myself in my element, any lingering doubt triggered by Axel disappears. It's my finest performance of the night, and Devon captures every moment on camera.

As I breathe in, Brandon's cock slides past the initial resistance and fills my mouth. I suppress my gag reflex by swallowing and keeping my head moving in sync with his shaft. It doesn't take long for me to coax Brandon's orgasm out of him, and he crumples against me, shuddering with aftershocks. With a satisfied purr, I rise off his cock, a messy dollop of drool and cum soaking my chin, much to Brandon's delight.

I'm still catching my breath when the next Brother pulls me towards him by my hair and I have no choice but to take him in. I let myself go, caught up in the tantric rhythm, channeling all my energy into pleasing the hard member in my mouth. His stamina is impressive, and I take advantage of it by swirling my tongue over his length, tasting him. With my skilled techniques, I enjoy rendering the man above me a quivering, helpless mess. I flinch as he pulls out and his load hits me, the sticky warmth splashing across my face and down my neck.

"Sorry..."

I raise my head to find the cock's owner, a pledge whose name I don't know, and a sly smile spreads across my face.

"Don't be." I wink. "I don't think I can beat that one. Come back again."

As the crowd dwindles, I glance at my watch and sigh in relief that my time is up. Despite my raw throat and the ache in my knees, contentment overcomes me. A warm, pleasurable sensation fills my core, causing a low, lusty hum to emanate from within. For the next week, the Brothers will talk about me, and Victor will get recognition for loaning his girlfriend's mouth to benefit the House. I want Victor's name to stay relevant before campaign time.

I struggle to my feet, my legs unsteady, but Devon is quick to lend me a hand for support—a rare moment when he doesn't have his phone camera out.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," he says.

He pulls a soft, warm blanket around my shoulders, and I lean into him, enjoying the comfort. "Thanks."

"No problem. I think I got some good footage."

He takes my arm and leads me down the hall towards the bathroom. "Good," I say.

Devon smacks my backside as I sashay into the bathroom, and I shoot him a flirty look. "Same time next week?

—-------

Victor

I'm drafting an essay for my ecology class when Anna enters my room, causing me to lose my thoughts. Her hair is dripping wet as she clutches a towel around herself. The sight of her makes my cock leap in my pants. Her face shows evidence of a wild night with swollen, bruised lips and knees from her public display. She stares at me with a lustful glint that stirs my desire.

"Hey, beautiful."

With a playful flick of her hair and a coy smile, Anna drops the towel, unveiling her nakedness to me and igniting a spark in my heart. "Hey yourself, stranger."

I pivot my chair to face her and motion toward the space between my feet. Anna kneels before me, her eyes downcast. Her fingers fumble with the buttons of my pants, and I sit back to relax. Her soft hand caresses my growing member in an instant, and her tongue circles around the tip. Her hair is damp but still feels soft and silky under my fingertips.

"So, how'd it go tonight?" I ask. With a small pop of her lips, she releases me, and my hips shift as her hand continues to corkscrew around my cock.

"I'm getting quite the reputation," she says with a smirk, then resumes her work on my member. With a groan, my balls brush against her chin as I push myself inside her mouth. I tangle my fingers in her hair, gripping her. She's like a shadow, heeling my every move, sucking me. Her mouth makes wet, sensual sounds that drive me crazy. I bite my lip, trying to control the tightness that's already building in my balls.

I'm captivated by the depth and beauty of her green eyes as Anna peers up at me. I grab the back of her head and thrust in and out of her luscious mouth, eliciting a pitiful whimper from her. Tears glisten in her eyes as I take control of the rhythm, but she remains determined to take all of me. It's more satisfying when she has to put effort into achieving it. With her hands resting on my thighs, she bobs her head up and down, her tongue swirling around my cock.

I surrender to the beat, plunging into my lover's mouth, driving in and out of her. I pick up on her discomfort through her tense muscles, whimpering, and throat constricting. The soreness in her jaw suggests she was busy with plenty of cocks downstairs. She coughs, and I can feel the strain in her throat as I work in and out—it must be hurting her. The thought of my Anna being manhandled by other men arouses me even more. No matter how sore she is or how much her knees hurt, she is determined to fulfill her obligations to me. Anna's strength is something that I admire.

As I pick up the pace, her body shudders to protest my embrace, but I refuse to let go. Her throat tightens as she battles the urge to gag, her efforts palpable under my hand. Drool dribbles down onto my balls, making me shiver with pleasure. Her eyes flutter closed, and she succumbs to the intense sensations as I skull fuck her. When I withdraw, she releases a satisfied sigh, glancing at me again.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
12