Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 09: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yank her hair and push her back onto her butt. With one hand on her throat and the other in her hair, I pull her head back, putting a strain on her neck. With a little whimper that breaks my heart, Anna looks up at me with eyes full of pure trust. I push my cock into her eager mouth, and she sucks me in with a hunger that makes me tremble. Her convulsions and gags only fuel my twisted sense of satisfaction. As she chokes on me, I realize the Brothers gave her a wild ride to make her this sensitive. The thought of my girl on her knees, taking on every cock in the house, crosses my mind, and my body floods with lust. Anna is now facing a genuine struggle with my cock in her mouth. She clings to my thighs, pleading with me not to let go.

"That's a good girl."

Anna craves my approval and relaxes with the gentle praise. There's a part of her that finds praise to be arousing. If feeding her praise kink means getting blowjobs like this, I'm more than happy to oblige. Her throat opens to me, her desperate choking abating. With each swallow, I push myself deeper and pry open her jaw to take in more. Her grip on my thighs tightens, her body quivering with pleasure. Her eyes meet mine with complete surrender as she sucks me, tears streaming down her face with the effort. Her resistance weakens, and I push her to the edge. Despite her protests, I force myself down her aching throat, causing her to whimper in pain.

With her complete submission, I ease up, allowing Anna to catch her breath. It comes in gasps as she licks her lips, her chest heaving, her face red, and her eyes glazed over in pleasure. My girl likes a bit of roughhousing, and it's just as important to her as praise.

She opens her mouth like a proper cock whore, and I thrust inside her without mercy, her tongue flattening against me and her throat embracing me like a sleeve. Her groan echoes in my ears, and I lose control. I push back against her resistance, tightening my grip and pulling her towards me. She makes a feeble, animal-like noise, and her tears flow. I want to prolong her suffering, the sadistic part of me reveling in her pain.

Making Anna cry seems like a cruel experiment, but I can't resist. I tighten my grasp as she surrenders to my rough use, her breaths ragged as I thrust in and out of her mouth. Tension spreads through my lower abdomen. Despite the rough treatment, Anna continued to massage my balls, pleasing me. She's such a good girl.

With a sharp intake of breath, my head falls back, and my cock begins to spasm. With a final shudder of pleasure, I pull her against my cock. As she devours me, her nails dig into my thighs, marking me. She tries her best not to gag as my load hits the back of her throat. Her moans are a mix of pleasure and pain, and they only spur me to thrust harder. Her throat contracts around me, sending shivers down my spine.

I continue until she swallows every drop, and then I pull out of her mouth, leaving her lips swollen and slick with my release. Anna's breath comes in ragged gasps as she falls forward onto her hands and knees, her body trembling with exhaustion.

With a sudden tug on her hair, I draw her in for a kiss that ignites a fire within us both. Her body melds into mine and her arms wrap around me as if I'm the only thing anchoring her to safety. Her lips are like honey, and her body is soft and yielding in my arms.

"Such a good girl," I praise her.

Her doe eyes sparkle as she peers up at me, smiling in gratitude. As I wipe away the tears from her face, her body trembles with emotion. I pull her up to her feet and kiss her, lost in the sensation of her body pressing against mine. I push her back, one deliberate step at a time, until I force her to sit on the edge of my bed. I press my weight against her, the softness of her body yielding to mine.

"I think you deserve a reward," I whisper into her ear.

I settle on my knees between her legs, and her fingers tangle in my hair as I kiss my way down her body. Her back arches as I swirl my tongue into her belly button, her heels digging into the bottom rail of the bunk. She begs me to go lower with a gentle tug on my hair.

We have a simple agreement—Anna offers her well-used body after her night with the boys, endures a little pain for me, and I satisfy her in return.

I flash a mischievous grin at her, catching her staring at me with glazed eyes of lust and need. With a sinful trail of my tongue, I move from just above her pussy to her belly button, causing a shiver of pleasure to course through her body. I do it again, and she squirms, letting out a moan.

"Victor," she pleads, her fingers tangled in my hair.

"What, pet?" I traced a path from her vagina to her belly button, blowing on her skin. She squirms, and goosebumps appear. As I draw closer to heaven, the scent of her arousal grows stronger. She gasps as I run my rough beard over her sensitive inner thigh, my warm breath close to her most sensitive region. I wait for her to use her words, refusing to move until she does.

"I want you to make me cum," she gasps, her voice barely audible, but it's enough.

"Of course, pet."

My tongue traces the crease of her thigh, and I delight in the almost pained cry that escapes her lips. I roll my sleeves up, revealing the intricate tattoos on my forearms, as I prepare to go to work on the stunning succubus before me.

I pull her hips to the edge of the bed, touch her sweet spot, and use my tongue to flick the sensitive bundle of nerves. Her whole body shudders, and the scent of her arousal fills the air. Her intoxicating scent is a blend of sweetness and spice uniquely hers. While she may offer her mouth to every brother in the House, her sweet pussy is mine alone. The sound of her screaming my name while I pleasure her brings me immense satisfaction.

As I circle her sweet opening with my fingertip, I hear her strained whimper, and she pulls me closer to continue licking her. She's too far gone tonight, so I won't push her buttons with teasing too much. She moans as I explore the slick folds of her sex with my fingers. I slide two fingers inside her, her muscles tighten around me, and I know I've found her g-spot when she quakes with pleasure. The sensation of her wetness seeping into my palm intensifies as I circle that sweet spot just the way she likes it. With my thumb, I find her clit and pull it into my mouth, sucking hard. She moans in ecstasy.

Anna writhes beneath me as I work my fingers in and out of her, focusing on her G-spot and clit. My fingers, tongue, and mouth drive her to the brink. Her body tenses on the edge of release, and just as she's about to climax, I withdraw. She cries out and clutches at my head to pull me back.

"Victor," she pleads, wailing as she tosses her head back in disappointment.

Blowing on the damp folds of her sex, I flatten my tongue against her vulva, tasting the sweetness as I massage the folds.

"What, pet?" My fingers dance over her entrance, coaxing her to spread her legs wider for me. Her moans of frustration are like music to my ears. I know she hates being edged, but I can't resist teasing her a little longer.

Anna surrenders to the pleasure I am providing as she begs me to let her climax. "Please let me cum."

I bask in my triumph. The sadistic part of me yearns to prolong the game, but I must be mindful of her limits and avoid pushing her too far. I explore her pussy with my tongue, flattening it against her clit, while my fingers stroke her. She trembles with pleasure and tension, and I feel the struggle within her. I push her harder, her body arching in ecstasy as she succumbs to the pleasure.

Anna's fingers knot into my hair as I continue my work between her legs, her breaths becoming heavier. I'm almost suffocating between her thighs, but I am alright with that—it's an excellent way to go. I push Anna to her limits until she comes undone, her pussy gushing over my fingers and tongue. With her release, I envelop her clit with my mouth, sucking and drawing out another lust-filled howl from her.

I prolong her pleasure, and her body shudders, her muscles contracting as a sharp gasp escapes her. My tongue keeps flicking over her sensitive clit, and I'm not sure if she is pleading for me to stop or to keep going, but I ignore her. No matter what, she will give me everything she's got. I tug her hips towards me, not allowing her to slip away as I push her closer to the edge of the steep cliff.

Another scream of absolute pleasure rips from her as I continue to pleasure my girl, causing her whole body to quake. The sounds emanating from my dorm room travel through the paper-thin walls, leaving little to the imagination of those nearby. Anna's struggles become more fervent as I torture her swollen cunt post-orgasm, but I hold her in place, relishing in her pleasure.

I flick my tongue over her swollen clit, and she grips the sheets. As Anna's orgasm peaks, her body contracts with such intensity that I can't help but smile at the sight of her pleasured agony. Her reactions are much more intense when I'm going down on her than when we have sex. The sensation of control that comes with knowing I can make her cum again and again until she's begging for mercy is electrifying. Even as she begs for mercy, her body betrays her, responding to the sweet torture with abandon.

"That's my girl." With each thumb pass around her electrified clit, she twitches and tenses like a live wire. "Cum for me."

Anna's head shakes from side to side, her legs quivering as I continue the sweet torture. "I can't," she gasps, her breaths coming in short, ragged bursts. "I can't cum again."

"You can, Anna. And you will."

Our eyes meet, and I remain steady, determined to drive her toward ecstasy again. She knows I won't stop until she surrenders, and even then, I might keep going to satisfy my sadistic urges. She is mine, and her sweet body belongs to me.

"Anna, let go," I whisper as I stroke her. Tracing my tongue over the tip of her bud. Her body convulses in pleasure, and her sweet wetness coats my palm. Her scream echoes through the room, and I revel in the satisfaction of knowing that my torment has broken her.

​After our passionate lovemaking, I hold Anna close, feeling her warmth against my chest. The sheets are a tangled mess around us, but it doesn't matter. We lie in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of our shared pleasure. Her eyes meet mine with a tender smile, and I can see pure happiness reflected in them. In this moment, all worries and doubts fade as we revel in the joy of being together.

12