Frathouse Milf Fucktoy

Story Info
Fat redhead milf gets invited by frat bros to be gangbanged.
6.5k words
4.31
25.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Prologue - The Meetup --

"You want me to what?" Jessica couldn't believe what that boy had just told her. And in a public café no less.

"We want you to be our freeuse gangbang fucktoy. For one night. Come on, it'll be fun."

The young man sitting in front of her looked like a typical frat bro, wearing a blue polo with the collar popped up and a golden chain. He was admittedly good-looking; Muscled frame, clean-shaven, gelled short brown hair, and some tattoos all over his big arms. He must've been at least ten years younger than her.

"Why do you think I'd want to do that," Jessica asked, crossing her arms on the table and squinting at him. She was indeed interested, but she wanted to hear his argument.

"I talked with Kitten, and she said you were kind of sex freak. You two are part of some big poly relationship or something? She was pretty drunk so I didn't understand everything she said."

Damnit, Kitten. Well, it was true that Jessica was kind of a sex freak. And, to be honest, being a freeuse gangbang fucktoy for a bunch of young frat boys sounded like an awesome fucking night.

"Are you sure you want me for your gangbang though?" Jessica gestured at herself to emphasize her point. As a thirty-one year old fat mother, she didn't expect to be a bunch of frat bros' first choice.

"Yeah, the guys voted, and for our next gangbang we decided we wanted to bag a venus milf." He eyed down into her cleavage. "The thicker the better. Red hair's a bonus."

Jessica felt both objectified and deeply aroused. Arousal won.

"Next gangbang? Is this like a monthly thing for you guys?"

"Pretty much, yeah. We find one or several girls that are into getting gangbanged, and then we spend a night using her or them until everyone is satisfied. You can ask some of our past fucktoys, they will confirm that we're really nice and respectful. We use a safeword, and if it's said we instantly stop everything. We don't force the girls to do anything they don't want to. Several girls have asked to come back, it's always a blast."

"Will there be booze at this gangbang party?"

"Of course."

"Weed?"

"I'm sure we can get you some."

"Food?"

"Yeah, sure, there'll be food."

"I'm considering it."

His eyes glowed, and he bent forward a little. He looked especially eager to use her, and she wasn't opposed to it either. But there was one other thing that intrigued her.

"What do you mean, by a venus milf?

"Oh it's this thing online, like on hentai sites. A venus is a woman that's, well, similar to those old cavemen fertility idols. You know, fat and breedable. Big boobs, big ass, thick thighs, motherly, plump lips, body hair."

"It just sounds like you're describing me."

"I know! It's perfect!" His eyes shined with desire.

Jessica, feeling more than a little hot at that moment, bent forward and whispered, "have you ever had sex with an actual milf?"

Her question took him by surprise, and his cheeks turned slightly red. "No, oldest girl I've been with was like twenty-one, or twenty-two, something like that."

"Before you bring me back to your frat house, how about a test run, just you and I?"

He was silent for a moment, before uttering, "I mean, yeah, I'd love that. When?"

"Right now?"

"Right- Right now!? Shit, yeah!"

Jessica got up first, followed by...

"Wait, what's your name again?"

"William. You can call me Will."

"I will call you Boy, and you will do everything I say."

The look on his face was priceless. "Yes Ma'am."

-----

Will's mouth hit the floor when Jessica took off her turtleneck sweater. He was sitting on the side of his bed, and she stood right in front of him. They were close enough to smell each other.

"You're so fucking pretty." He was shaking, as if it took every fiber of his will to stop himself from jumping her. "Boooobs."

Jessica's heavy duty bra didn't cover everything. Her wide areolas showed above the cups, as did part of her spiderweb tattoos.

"I didn't know you had so many tattoos!"

Jessica did have a lot of tattoos, as well as several piercings.

"Kitten didn't mention them?"

"She said you had some, that's all. Do these spiderwebs go down to..."

"Yeah, they're all around my nipples. Wanna see?"

He nodded vigorously, so she took off her bra. Her huge breasts sagged down, and he bit his lower lip. She had recently started wearing her nipple piercings again, now that her son had stopped nursing.

"They're not as firm as they were before my pregnancy." She grabbed her huge saggy boobs, making a show of fondling and groping them.

"They're perfect."

She stepped towards him, bringing her breasts around his head. He looked so tiny.

"You... smell so much." He looked drunk, his nostrils flaring wildly.

"Good or bad smell?"

"Fuck, I don't know. You smell so sweaty, but somehow I love it."

"Yeah, my boobs get sweaty very quickly. They're so big and warm, you know?"

He swallowed, then down at her big, warm, sweaty boobs. "Can I touch?"

"No need to be gentle."

He wasn't gentle.

He put his hands all over her tits, groping them hard enough to leave his fingerprints. He then brought his mouth on them, kissing, sucking, licking and of course biting her flesh.

"Bite harder, Boy."

"You sure?"

She grabbed him by the hair and made him look her in the eyes. "Bite. Harder."

He looked a little scared of her intensity, but he obeyed. The pain brought her joy, and she moaned very loudly every time he clamped his teeth into her soft milkbags.

Eventually, her tits needed a break, so she moved back. Will looked like a kid that just dropped his ice cream on the pavement.

"So, now I know you like my tits."

"I love 'em."

"What else do you love?"

He took a step back on his bed to get a better look at her, at what he could see while she still wore pants.

"Armpits."

"Armpits?"

"I can see hairs sticking out."

Jessica lifted one arm, revealing a big bush of thick red armpit hairs.

"Fuuuck. Why do I wanna shove my face in it?"

"Because you're a pervert, Boy. But that's okay, I'm a pervert too. Do you wanna smell my armpit while I jerk you off?"

"Huuuh, yeah!"

"Well too bad, we don't have time for this."

"What!? Oh my God, you're such a tease?"

"Relax, if I end up saying yes to your gangbang offer, you'll have plenty of time to sniff me and jizz all over me then."

She saw his dick twitch through his sweatpants. It looked big enough for her...

He looked down towards her crotch, and his eyes opened wide.

"Jesus. I was so focused on your boobs, I didn't even notice your happy trail."

Jessica's pubic hair grew up to her navel, and she hadn't shaved it in years.

On that note, she pulled her pants down, leaving her in her white panties.

"There's so much hair," Will whispered, hypnotized by the enormous bush spilling out of every side around the front of her panties.

"You like it?"

"Yes! And your belly and thighs are covered in stretch marks."

"You really like that kind of stuff?"

"Yes! It's what makes a milf a milf."

"What about cellulite?" She turned, showing off her enormous ass.

"Holy shit. I wanna marry you."

"It would never work. I'm way out of your league." And she was already very happy in her polycule. She didn't need or want a ring.

"Your smell became much more potent when you took off your pants."

"Imagine what it will smell like when you put your face between my buttcheeks."

"Fuck, can I!?"

Jessica pulled her last piece of clothing down, revealing her hairy sweaty asscrack.

"Come give Mommy a big kiss, sweetie."

Will almost threw himself at her, falling on his knees and shoving his mouth on her pungent asshole. Jessica was taken aback by his enthusiasm.

She enjoyed every second he had his mouth on her ass, and she even spread her wide cheeks to help him get deeper.

One of his hands went up to her hairy cunt, and he felt how absolutely drenched she was. Jessica was genuinely fucking excited at the thought of becoming a bunch of young bros' sex toy.

"You got any condoms, Boy?"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes."

He rushed to his bedside table while Jess climbed on his bed, she watched him rush to put the condom on, and then plunged into her.

The sex was good but short. Another reason to be excited for the gangbang, where the boy would have a team of bros to assist him in making her cum.

-- The Gangbang --

A week later, Jessica was getting ready for her frathouse gangbang. She put on a big black-and-burgundy bra, matching her wide burgundy panties. Her milfiest set of underwear.

She put on some dark pantyhose, a cheap set which she didn't mind seeing ripped by the hands of horny bros.

She put on a thick wooly grey sleeveless dress, with a big turtleneck and a wide open back.

"Kitten?"

Kitten, sitting on the bed and watching Jessica attentively, perked up at the mention of her name.

"Yes Jess?"

"What do you think of this outfit? Is it milfy enough?" Jessica turned and look at her backside in the mirror. "Bra's strap showing through the open back. Hot or not?"

"It gives them the option to unclasp it themselves, while you're still wearing the dress."

"Good point."

She sat down at her vanity desk and put on her makeup. A long eyeliner wing, mascara for her eyelashes, smokey eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick, a pretty milfy look. She also put her wavy hair up into a big circular bun.

All that was missing was some "old lady" perfume, and a pair of bright red heels to complete the look. Once those were up, she got up and looked at Kitten.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

Kitten, coat already on, got up and followed her to the car. Jessica, despite her age, still didn't have a driver's license, and had no intention of getting one anytime soon. Living in a polycule where more than half the members could drive meant she could comfortably remain a passenger princess for the foreseeable future.

Kitten drove to the frat house, while Jessica drank wine coolers on the passenger seat. She figured a good milf would show up to a gangbang with at least a little bit of wine on her breath.

Once they arrived, she gave Kitten a kiss on the cheek, leaving a bright red lip print. The rest of her pale cheeks turned red as she mumbled a "good night have fun," to Jessica.

"I better do, because it's your fault a bunch of horny boys want to plow me."

"Sorry about that."

"No don't apologize kitty, I'm fucking excited for tonight!"

She bent down against Kitten's ear and whispered, "when you come back to pick me up tomorrow, I might've a creampied hole or two for you to clean."

Kitten turned even redder, and let out a nervous giggle. Jessica got out of the car, and went to ring the frathouse's doorbell.

Kitten only drove away when she saw her get greeted in by a tall glass of water with tan skin and side-shaven brown hair.

Once inside, Jessica was swarmed by bros, all eager to meet her. And they were instantly handsy, which she appreciated very much. One guy, a complete stranger, put his hand on her back, and then lowered it through the hole in her dress, slipped beneath her pantyhose and panties, and went for her ass, groping as much of her flesh as he could. Jessica, not one to be outdone, grabbed his dick in retaliation.

The boys liked her a lot. William came to her with a glass of wine, which she appreciated greatly. She downed it in one gulp, which the boys cheered her for.

Once led to the kitchen, she let herself go, talking loudly while eating offered snacks by the handful. When William came to refill her glass, she stopped him and took the bottle. Wine in hand, she asked, "so. Where are you boys gonna fill my holes?"

There was a moment of silence as they exchanged smiles. They hadn't expected the old milf to be this aggressively sexual, and it pleased Jessica to see their excited faces.

"We got a King size bed in the basement," some cute Black guy said. "That's also where we keep our toys. Vibrators, rope, paddles-"

"OH SHIT I love getting tied up and paddled!" Jess shouted. She realized then that the wine was starting to take effect. She would only get louder and more disgraceful as she drank more. So she did, taking a swig of her bottle in the middle of these horny studs, all of them cheering her on as she drank more. "Let's go boys, take Momma down to your sex dungeon. I wanna get molested tonight."

One of the boys, as if egged on by her last sentence, came behind her and unclasped her bra, then slipped his hands beneath her dress, and then within her bra. He reached her nipples, and then twisted them right in front of everyone. Jessica could feel his erect cock through his pants, pressing against her ass.

Jessica felt her crotch getting wetter by the second. They were treating her like a sex toy, like a piece of meat to use however they wanted. That was such a huge turnon for her.

"Down, boy, you'll have plenty of time to play with my fat titties once we're in bed.

The bro behind her took his hands off her tits, and gave her a hard slap on the rear.

"Wait, one more thing" She lifted her hand up with one finger held up, and the bros all stared at her in silence. "Tonight you boys can do pretty much anything you want to me, but if things go too far, my safe word is redlight. I'm... pretty freaky, so I doubt I'll use it. But if I do say redlight, I want all hands and dicks off me. Is that understood?"

The dudes nodded and mumbled.

"Is that understood?" she repeated, much louder and firmer.

"Yes ma'am!" The boys shouted.

"Good boys."

William came to take her hand and led her downstairs, the other dudes grabbing the bowls of chips and packs of beer from the kitchen.

Once downstairs, William offered her a vape pen. "Just like you asked, Mommy." He said the word Mommy with such aroused glee that Jessica couldn't help but smile. She took the vape and inhaled a few puffs, then jumped on the bed.

When she looked back, she saw a group of rowdy men staring at her with predatory eyes. Eleven dudes, all taller than her, all dressed in slightly-to-extremely douchey clothes, and all visibly erect. They were starting to take off their shirts, showing a variety of chests and torsos.

Some had small beer bellies, some were muscular. Some had shaven chests, most had hair.

Jessica joined the undressing, getting on her knees on the bed so she could pull her dress up over her head. The boys gasped in unison when they saw her in her underwear and pantyhose. Her bra was already unclasped, but she didn't want to give them too much too fast.

"Momma wants to see all of you boys with your shirts off. Come on, show me these chests."

The two last bros took off their tops, and she noticed that one of them had scars below his pecs. It was nice to see that this house of debauchery was trans-inclusive.

Slowly, she took the straps of her bra off her shoulders, and then held the undergarment pressed against her tits. "You boys wanna see Momma's tits?"

Eager "yes!"s filled the room, so she slowly let her bra fall off. Her huge milky breasts sagged down, and she rested her hands on top of them, trying to look innocent.

"These mommy milkers are soooo heavy. If only I had one or two... or eleven, big strong boys to help me lift them..."

A buff Asian dude hurriedly undid his belt, threw his pants down, and climbed onto the bed. Others followed his lead, but he was the first one to reach Jess and grab her bare boobs.

"They're so fucking huge," he whispered in awe.

"Thank you. Grew them myself."

"I love that I can see blue veins through your skin... Are they saggier ever since you had your kid?"

"A little bit, yeah." Jessica tried really hard not to be self-conscious about that.

"They're amazing," he said before taking a pierced nipple in his mouth.

That did help make her less self-conscious.

A bro on her right grabbed her by the wrist, and brought her right hand on his dick. That was the first dick out of the night, and she happily stroked it.

Another dude came on her left, and instead lifted her arm up. "Shit, he wasn't kidding. This is a freaking jungle." He ran his fingers in Jessica's thick bush of armpit hair... and then he stood up and pushed some lube onto her armpit hair.

"Are you... are you going to fuck my armpit?"

"Is that okay?"

"Sure. You can fuck momma's smelly pit. If you want, you can even blow your load in my thick armpit hair, you nasty little freak."

That seemed to egg him on, and he began fucking her pit. It was a weird feeling, but kinda fun too.

Guys were coming in from every angle now. One stood behind her on her right, and rubbed his dick against her cheek while grabbing her by the hair. Another kneeled behind her and fondled her hips and belly, really digging his fingers into her fat folds.

Guys grabbed her legs and made her change from a kneeling position to a sitting position, so that her legs could extend out the now two dudes playing with her tits in front of her. Two bros used her feet to masturbate, and she enjoyed the feeling of their hard cocks against the fabric of her pantyhose.

Hands grabbed her thick thighs, kneading them roughly, until one hand inevitably made a tear into her pantyhose.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry."

Jessica let out a loud laugh. "Oh, baby, don't worry! Momma wants you boys to rip her clothes off."

Her pantyhose were swiftly turned to shreds, and then they continued to use her soft body as a masturbation aid.

The armpit fucker came first, and he made sure to send all his jizz in her armpit hair. She made a show of dipping her fingers into the spunked up hair and then sucking off the cum from her fingers. It also tasted of sweat and lube, a deliciously decadent flavor.

The boys enjoyed seeing her act depraved, and several other orgasmed soon after. They jizzed on her fat tits, in her hair, on her feet, all over her hands, and of course all over her face. Seeing her cum covered face, one of the dude couldn't help himself and shoved his dick in her mouth.

"Yeah, take it all you nasty milf."

Jessica took it all, throating his dick and covering it in red lipstick. Name-calling was one easy way to get her in the mood.

The boy was rough with her, going deep enough to make her eyes well up. Black lines went down from the corners of her eyes and onto her cheeks, and that only seemed to encourage the boys to get rougher.

The facefucker pulled her hair hard when he came, and she felt his load hitting the back of her throat. It was thick and salty, and she couldn't stop herself from moving one hand down between her legs.

After one guy had used her mouth, they decided they wanted more holes, so they pushed her onto her back.

The bros had a good look at the bush peeking out from the top of her panties, hypnotized by the sight.

"Told you it was something else," William whispered.

Jessica allowed the boys to slowly take off her last piece of clothing, revealing her huge pubic bush in all its glory.

The gangbang slowed down as the young men took a moment to study her naked body. They traced their fingers through her enormous bush, in the ridges of her stretch marks, over her cellulite-covered legs and ass.

"Boys, Momma's got one rule for you. I don't want to end up with one more kid after tonight, so if you wanna fill up my coochie, you gotta wear a rubber."

The boys nodded, and three instantly rushed to the toys chest.

"I wanna go first," one said.

"You went first last time!"

Jessica quickly stopped listening in on their conversation, because the other bros were closing in on her, dicks out and hard.

"Open up, Momma."

She opened her mouth wide, and was given a ballsack to suck on. She took both his balls in her mouth and moved her tongue around it.

12