Frathouse Milf Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her other end, her legs were lifted up and spread open, and a pair of fingers dripping with lube went down towards her asshole. Another hand ran through her pubic hair, ending between her labia and digging in for her clit.

"Okay bros, I'm ready to plow this milf's cunt."

The guys got off her, and one dude lied down beside her, his hard dick in a condom.

Jessica climbed on top of him, and aligned her pussy over his dick. She was so wet that she took all of him in one go.

Barely a second after she went down, she felt lube going down her asscrack, and another bro rubbing his dick between her oily cheeks. Her ass was spread open, and she heard, "holy shit. That's... fuck. That's the hairiest asshole I've ever seen."

And then he plunged into her, making her squeal in delight. Her voice was interrupted by a third dick filling her mouth, completely filling all her fuckholes.

But there were more than three boys, and they were needy. So her wrists were grabbed and her hands were guided onto two more cocks, which she gleefully jerked off.

Jessica was overwhelmed with pleasure, and had her first orgasm of the night with a dick in every orifice.

Her fat folds jiggled as the waves of pleasure traversed her body, her legs and arms shaking tremendously from the ecstasy.

The studs either didn't notice or didn't care about her climax, because they kept fucking her just as hard, until one after the other they came. And when they came, they were swiftly replaced by their frat bros.

Jessica had to swallow load after load, and her asshole was getting filled with jizz as the night went on.

At one point, she decided to count the young men. She counted twelve in the room, so she counted again. She counted thirteen.

"Are there..." She took several deep breaths. "Are there more of you?"

"Oh yeah, Mac and Steve showed up twenty minutes ago."

"Your butthole is fantastic ma'am," the aforementioned Steve said.

Just as Steve said that, Jessica let out a sharp yelp when she felt a set of teeth on her inner thigh. She looked down between her legs, and saw a cute guy with his mouth on her skin. He was in the process of giving her a big hickey, which apparently came with an extra set of teeth marks.

He let go of her flesh, and sheeply said, "is it okay? Is it too much?"

"It was unexpected, but I'm okay with what you're doing."

The guy currently being jerked off by her left hand said, "you like biting and stuff?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Is it okay if we leave bite marks on your ass?"

"Yeah."

"What about your tits?"

"Oh you can go nuts. Momma loves it when her boys play rough with her."

A harsh slap fell on her ass, and she couldn't contain her moan.

"Ooooh, more, please."

Another slap, and then another, and another. Jessica pushed her ass out, presenting it. She farted out some nutsludge, and felt it flow down between her cheeks. Another slap, hard enough to leave a red handprint.

Below her, two dudes sucked her titflesh, trying their hardest to leave the biggest possible hickey. Two more joined them; Jessica's tits were large enough for four motivated mouths.

It seemed like the boys were taking a break from plowing her whole, instead focusing on trying to leave their mark on her skin.

That's when William got the rope out of their chest of toys.

Jessica let herself be tied up. Her arms were bound behind her back, and her tits were surrounded by a rope harness.

They took out a collar, bejeweled with the word SLUT in little shiny diamonds.

"Thank you," Jessica whispered after they clamped the collar on her.

"Hey slutty mommy, you ever tried double anal."

"If you count in toys, I've done triple anal."

"Damn, you're real freaky."

"I never pretended I wasn't."

"So, who wants to wreck her butthole with me?"

Three guys lifted their hands.

"Yeah I don't think there's a position we can take where we can all get in her ass at the same time."

"We can do two right now, and the other two right after?"

"Great idea! Jim, you and I go first. Let's stretch that whore's anus."

"Yeah," Jessica interjected, "fuck me up!"

"I love your enthusiasm, mommy."

Jessica gave them a huge smile and would've given two peace signs if her arms weren't tied up.

She was moved into a position where her asshole was accessible for two guys at the same time. Before anyone could sodomize her though, she asked for a one minute intermission, and for one "nice" boy to bring her her wine bottle and pour some in her mouth.

Once she had her drink, she got back into position, shaking her ass for the boys.

The dicks went past her sphincter quite easily, thanks to the cum and lube, and Jessica's inebriated state making her muscles looser, and the fact that she was very experienced at taking stuff up the ass.

As soon as the dicks were in, she belched out loudly, and it smelled of wine. She couldn't see her face, but she knew her nose and cheeks had to be pretty red at this point; the effects of wine, mixed with the arousing shame.

"Oooh, I'm sorry boys, all that wine is making me gassy."

The dude beneath her, one of the two fucking her ass, placed his arms around her and hugged her tight, then brought his mouth next to her ear. "Lady, you're kinda disgusting. And I fucking love it."

She giggled, and kissed his neck while letting out little moans every time one the boys went balls deep.

They fucked her hard, until one after the other came in her ass. As soon as they were done and out, they were replaced by two bros, one beneath and one behind, who plunged easily in Jessica's gaping pucker.

As it turns out, the initial four that had claimed interest in trying double anal were not the only ones. When the second duo creampied Jessica's big butt, she turned her head and noticed more dudes waiting in line. She asked for the wine bottle, and chugged half of the remaining liquid. Then, she got into position for the third duo of sodomizers.

This time, a third guy came for her mouth, and she eagerly sucked his dick. She could feel her energy starting to wane, so she was giving it her all for the last stretch.

The anal pounding was great, but it got even better when one dude gave a vibrator to the guy beneath her. While double-teaming her ass, the guy below placed the vibrator right against her clit, and she had her most intense orgasm of the night while having her ass fucked by two cocks at once.

That orgasm, which was her third or fourth of the night, left her in a haze that wasn't helped by the alcohol and weed in her system.

She must've gone out for a moment, because she woke up on her back surrounded by concerned faces.

"Hey boysss," she uttered, slowly pushing a strand of red hair away from her eyes and giving them a smile.

"You okay ma'am."

"Peachy. I think I had an especially intense climax. You okay if we take a ten minute break?"

The boys agreed, and helped her sit up on the bed. She requested food, which they brought to her. Seeing how eager they were to obey, she also requested a back massage and a foot massage.

Jessica, covered in sperm and sweat, surrounded by horny young men that massaged and fed her, took a moment to appreciate how awesome life could be.

Once she felt her energy coming back, she invited the boys back in.

Making her faint from cumming too hard seemed to have amused the boys, who kept using more toys on Jessica's pussy and clit. They spitroasted her, one dick in the mouth and one in her cunt, while using a vibrating wand against her sensitive lovebud. They made her cum twice that way, then switched to using anal toys.

The thick vibrating anal plug felt even better when matched with vaginal sex, as she could feel the dick and toy rubbing through her inner walls. The boys' harsh words and groping hands helped bring her over the edge.

After the anal toys, they took out a paddle branded with the word SLUT in big letters. They paddled her, and she had to ask them to hit her harder because they weren't rough enough for her taste. She wanted to see those letters printed in red on her ass. She came while they tormented her phat ass cheeks.

She had stopped counting, but she guessed she was past the tenth orgasm, maybe even the twelfth. That's when she tapped the nearest boy and asked for a second break.

Again, the boys were super nice and gentle with her during the break. The biting, groping, verbal humiliation, and spanking all stopped when they stopped fucking her holes. They fed her again, this time the boys brought the food directly to her mouth like she was some kind of ancient Greek or Egyptian queen being fed grapes. Except, they were feeding her chips and popcorn, which was less glamorous, but tasted better.

"You're so pretty," one dude whispered while rubbing her shoulders.

"Oh, you think so?" Jessica said in a singsongy motherly voice.

"I do!" another bro piped up. "You're real fucking pretty!"

All the others chimed in, complimenting the older lady about her looks, and telling her how great she was.

"Awww, you boys are too kind!"

She took a few more bites of food and several more compliments.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna need to take it easy for a little while, like for the next thirty minutes. You boys are quite rowdy and my holes need a little break. So," she clapped her hands, "how about some rimjobs?"

The boys hooted and hollered with glee. Jessica enjoyed their reaction.

She flexed her jaw, knowing that it was about to get a pretty long workout.

The first bro lied on his belly in the middle of the bed, and Jessica shoved her face between his cheeks.

She made out with each boy's butthole. She used her tongue, and as much saliva as she could, to give each one the sloppiest rimjob she could muster.

In between each guy, she asked for something to drink, if only to make sure that she wouldn't run out of saliva.

The boys really enjoyed her asslicking, an act for which she had years and years of training. She had no scruples about shoving her tongue in these young men's rectums, even if she had met most of them that very night. Good thing she didn't care to build up a reputable reputation.

She enjoyed the taste of men's butt, and appreciated the differences in taste between each one. Some dudes were sweatier, some were very hairy, some still had hints of perfume or soap mixing with the smell of their hole. All were fun to rim.

By the time she was done with her anal makeout sessions, some of the dudes were seeing stars.

Her tongue had run a marathon, but the rest of her body had had some time to recuperate, so they rewarded her ass-kissing with some ass-fucking.

While one dude rammed her cunt, another went for her butthole.

Her arms and legs were sore, her hair was a sweaty mess, her makeup had run all over her cheeks, her entire body was sticky with body fluids, there were bite marks and handprints all over her flesh, and her clit was starting to feel numb. The boys still managed to wring out a few more orgasms out of her, after which she passed out, completely filled with bliss.

-- Epilogue - The Morning after --

Jessica woke up feeling sore all over, but there was also the remains of bliss from her many climaxes. She was tucked into bed and surrounded by handsome young men, which was a really nice way to wake up. Three bros had stayed in bed with her, and she tried to remember how each had fucked her the night before. Her memories were hazy, probably because of the wine and weed and overstimulation.

Remarkably, her head didn't hurt very much. Still, someone had left a water bottle and some aspirins on the bedside table. She took the pills and drank half the bottle, then stretched her arms.

The stench of her armpit assaulted her nostrils, and it kinda turned her on.

She sniffed the air, realizing that during the night she had gotten used to the room's scent, but there was actually a very pungent smell in the air. A mix of sweat (hers and the boys'), sperm, lube, pussy juice and ass. She smacked her lips, and then realized that that was where the scent of ass was coming from. She remembered eating every boy's asshole, and she would remember it vividly until she'd chugged some mouthwash.

Jessica clambered off the bed, waking up two of the dudes who gave her sleepy yet aroused looks.

"Damn, Momma. Looking fiiine."

"Oh, shush it, boy. I'm a mess."

"A very fuckable mess."

She shook her ass for them, and they instantly sat up. Both of them crawled towards her, and she let them grab her and pull her back onto the sheets.

Maybe she could do one last quicky before taking a shower.

The boys kissed her and groped her fat belly and tits, and their motions made the third guy stir awake. He took one look at what was happening, and then joined in, digging his fingers into the flesh of Jessica's thick thighs.

It didn't take long before she had a dick in each hole.

One man came in her mouth, another creampied her ass, and the third filled a condom while fucking her cunt. She almost came while getting triple-teamed, and told the boys as such. To their credit, they kept playing with her after they'd all cum, rubbing her clit and toying with her nipples and asshole until she had a very vocal orgasm.

Her voice woke up more bros, who came down to the basement to get in on the action.

"I'm sorry boys, but Momma's hole are now closed."

"What! But these guys got to fuck you again this morning!"

"Yeah, because they slept and cuddled with me all night."

The three guys who had just fucked her high-fived each other and teased their other bros. Jessica enjoyed being an object of desire, so she kissed all three of her morning lovers on the cheek, just to make the others even more jealous.

While the guys argued, she texted Kitten to come pick her up and then went into one of the frathouse's bathrooms. Then, she had a sudden realization.

She walked back out of the bathroom, still naked and sticky, and walked into the crowd of boys who stilled when they saw her.

"You boys wanna do a bukkake?"

They all stared at her, stunned.

"Didn't you want to take a shower?"

"I figured it'd be much funnier to let Kitten lick me clean."

It was Kitten's fault if Jessica had been advertised as a fat nymphomaniac milf, so it was only fair to let the younger woman see (and taste) the fruits of her gossiping.

Jessica kneeled down and put her hair back up in a bun while the guys got their dicks out and began stroking themselves. She didn't want them to have all the fun, so she requested a wand to pleasure herself with while they showered her with cum.

They blasted all over her face, her hair, her tits, her shoulders. William, the first bro she had met, kneeled in front of her and jizzed all over the rolls of her fat belly.

One other dude went for her mouth, and she swallowed like a good girl. She came while being covered in jizz, and she loved every second of it.

Once they were all done, she put her dress back on, and shoved her underwears in her purse. She gave each boy a kiss on the cheek, while letting them squeeze any part of her one last time. Most squeezed her tits or ass, but a few went for her belly and one groped her thighs.

"You know, we usually do this thing once a month," William stated. "If you ever wanna come back again."

"Oh I'd love that! You boys have been so good to me."

The boys (the same one that had utterly defiled her body) blushed when she called them good.

Jessica looked at her phone, and saw Kitten's text. She was there, ready to pick her up.

She bid the boys goodbye, and they followed her on the porch, waving and whistling at her.

When Jessica entered the car, and sat besides Kitten, the other girl stared at her in shock.

"I had a lot of fun."

There was a moment of silence before Kitten uttered, "yeah I can imagine."

"When we get home, you're gonna clean me up with your tongue."

Kitten let out a weak strangled cry. Then, "y-yes ma'am."

"Good girl."

The look on her face was priceless.

Jessica loved being a naughty milf.

12