Frau Hauptner's White Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You found her in bed with another man?" asked Giselle.

"No, but in a way, I wish I had," he replied. "That might have been easier to deal with."

"What was it then?" Curiosity getting the better of her.

"I walked into the bedroom to find the bed in a dishevelled, unmade state," he began. "Normally not grounds for divorce, but she always liked to keep the bedroom clean and tidy."

He took a hefty swig from the whisky glass and waited as the amber liquid burned a path to his stomach. Giselle waited patiently for Alex to continue.

"So I thought I would tidy up to save her a job," he said.

"Then I found the telling evidence. For starters, a huge stain in the middle of the bottom bedsheet. That didn't set me off straight away, but when I found a used condom in the waste bin, next to table dressing table, I knew something had been going on. I felt almost sick to my stomach."

"Do you think that she wanted you to find out?" asked Giselle.

Alex put up his hand to tell her he wasn't finished.

"So if the condom wasn't bad enough, how about the guy's toothbrush and shaving foam by the bathroom sink."

Giselle could sense that Alex was getting angry and Alex knew it too. He stopped talking, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Sorry," Giselle apologised. "I didn't mean to call up bad memories."

Alex exhaled and looked her straight in the eyes. "Don't apologise. There's nothing for you to apologies for."

He took another sip from his glass.

"It happened many years ago and I hardly think about it," he said, smiling.

He may have been smiling, but Giselle could see that the memory still haunted him a little.

"The last I heard, she and the guy she cheated on me with got married and lived happily ever after."

"Have you tried to look for someone else?" she asked.

"No, not really," he replied. "This job doesn't really lend itself to long lasting relationships. It takes a special kind of woman to put up with a guy who is gone for months and then comes home and expects things to be as he left them."

He downed what was left of his drink and continued.

"I don't think any woman can put up with that for long. Most women want a man who has a normal job."

He used his fingers to imitate quotation marks when he said the words, "normal job."

"Not every woman is the same," replied Giselle, by some way of consolation.

She liked this man, but he was troubled.

Alex realised what he had said and apologised.

"Sorry," he said. "Tonight was supposed to be special night. I am celebrating 20 years of working here and twenty years in the business."

"Well I think that calls for another drink," announced Giselle and she called for the waiter.

The rest of the night was conducted in nice conversation. Giselle made sure that she stayed away from anything to do with Alex's past marital life and he in turn tried to lighten the situation with jokes and awful attempts at flirting. Giselle did find him attractive. She wanted so badly to have him all to herself, but hadn't found the appropriate time to ask him.

Then she hit up on an idea.

"Can I ask you something?" she began.

Alex nodded.

"When I invited you to sit with us, you said you had to run back to your apartment and drop your gear off. Is it close by?"

A large smile beamed across Alex's face.

"The company that own this place, keeps an apartment, specifically for the entertainer who is working here. It's not what you call luxurious. In fact I would call it functional, but it's comfortable and it's where I can a get a good night's sleep. It's literally a twenty second walk from here, but I wouldn't want to bring anyone back there."

"Why not?" she asked.

"It's mostly been populated by male entertainers. Some of which have dubious ideas about hygiene and cleanliness. The bathroom is in need of a renovation. In fact the whole place could do with being renovated. But the shower in particular is bad."

"In what way?" inquired Giselle.

"The water comes through pipes that run from the hotel over the road and the water pressure is terrible. One minute you could be enjoying a nice warm shower, then it feels like the water has been piped up from the bowels of hell and sears the skin off your back"

"Well then I have one final question for you," Giselle asked. "Could I tempt you to come home with me? I have a nice shower and a warm, comfortable bed."

Alex smiled again. "Giselle, I thought were never going to ask."

***o0o***

Giselle's apartment was a half hour outside of the city, by taxi and forty five minutes by bus or tram. It was in a building with eleven other apartments. They were exclusive properties in a building that dated from the 1800's. Originally the building had been a palace, albeit a small palace.

Alex's eyes were on stalks when they entered Giselle's apartment. There was a short corridor that had a bathroom and two bedrooms leading off it. Alex saw that the bathroom was decorated in a modern style with free standing bath tub and a separate shower cubicle.

Giselle showed him her bedroom. Centre to the room was the bed. A large double bed, with two pillows on either side and a large double duvet. All the bedding was white cotton linen. Either side of the bed was a night stand with its own lamp on it. A large double wardrobe stood at the end of the bed and dressing table, with a mirror stood in front of the window. At the foot of the bed was bedding box with a few garments strewn across it.

She led Alex into spacious lounge and dining room. The apartment was corner appointed, so there was a large bay window at the far end of the room. A couch ran the length of the side of that end of the room, with two spacious armchairs set opposite. Between the two pieces of furniture was a coffee table, set on a large fur mat.

All the floors, with the exception of the bathroom, were highly polished, wooden floorboards.

At the near end of the room was a small, but well equipped kitchenette. Several cupboards adorned the wall and underneath ran work surfaces. There was a four ring induction hob and an oven. A large refrigerator and freezer combo was concealed behind a door that resembled the cupboards on the wall. There was also a dishwasher and a washer/dryer.

Once they stepped into Giselle's apartment, she told Alex to sit down on the couch and make himself at home, while she went to change into something more comfortable.

Giselle returned to the lounge, a few moments later, dressed in an off white, satin bathrobe, that was tied off around her waist and stopped just above her knees. Her long hair was no longer tied back, but fell about her shoulders.

She was sight to behold, thought Alex.

She offered Alex a drink, which he declined, on account that he'd had enough for the night.

Giselle sat down beside Alex, her body turned, so that she could look at him, without having to turn her head. She pulled up one leg and placed it beneath her and Alex could not help but notice the garment rose along her thighs affording him a brief look at her crotch. He thought he saw a white gusset, underneath the bathrobe. His cock twitched in agreement and he felt himself stiffen a little.

There was a brief moment of silence and it seemed to Giselle that they may had exhausted all their small talk back at the restaurant and so she decided to fill the pause by leaning into Alex, her eyes closed, her lips parted in expectation of a kiss. She was not disappointed. Alex responded in kind and their lips mashed together. He opened his mouth slightly and her tongue passed between his teeth.

He felt her shudder, as his hand moved gently over her chest and he was able to feel the hard nipple on one of her breasts. He rolled it under his palm, as he kneaded firm flesh. She moaned into his mouth as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and as she pulled away from his lips, she admitted,

"You have no idea the effect you are having on me."

She took his hand from her breast and placed it on her thigh, coaxing him to move it higher.

Alex didn't need asking twice. He slid his fingers gently along the firm but soft fleshy thigh, until he touched the elasticated leg of her panties. He slid his finger along her gusset and found it to be damp. Giselle moaned as Alex gently pushed the sodden material up into her opening crack and moved his fingers in a circular motion, before pushing her gusset to one side and running his fingers through her soft fur. Giselle adjusted herself to allow more access. Alex could her body heat long before he touched her outer lips. Her labia felt rubbery and thick. They were slick with her juices and it was easy for him to slide two fingers into her warm, wet crevice.

No sooner had his fingers slid into her soaking pussy, then Giselle came, depositing her juices into his hand. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back as she stopped breathing briefly and her body went rigid, while her orgasm passed over her.

Gradually, she opened her eyes and smiled at Alex, who was licking and sucking her juices from his fingers.

"You taste nice," he said. "I would love to eat your pussy and taste more of your juices."

"Relax," replied Giselle. "We have all night. There's no rush and anyway, I want to see what is in your trousers."

She could see his erection was pressing against his jeans and she figured he couldn't be very comfortable. She began undoing his belt and tugged his jeans over his hips and to his knees.

Her eyes widened and she saw the outline of his organ, pressed against the material of his bright red boxer shorts. Pre cum had seeped from the tip of his cock and making a dark stain. She leaned over and closed her lips around the head of Alex's cock, sucking on his appendage, through the sodden material.

Alex breathed in and exhaled, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" as his head tipped back, against the couch cushion and his eyes closed.

Giselle, continued sucking Alex's cock head, at the same time gently massaging his testicles and sliding a finger over his perineum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" exclaimed Alex. "Giselle, keep this up and I'll unload in my shorts. Please stop."

Giselle obliged and slid off the couch and onto the floor, between Alex's legs. She tugged his jeans off the rest of the way and hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, tugging them down and off as well.

She allowed a few moments to look and admire Alex's cock. It was long, how long she couldn't be sure, but it was longer than other men she had fucked. It was thick as well, a lot thicker than some, with a thick vein that ran from the underside and along the side, disappearing into his body. But his cock head was what she liked the most. Large, about the size of a large chicken's egg, slightly pointed and shiny.

Beneath this pride of Mother Nature hung two very large testicles.

It had been a long time since she had experienced a specimen of manhood like this and she planned to enjoy herself.

She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and was pleased to feel that it was warm, heavy and stiff. She pulled it away from his body and towards her wanton lips. She heard Alex moan and as she ran the tip of her tongue over his head, poking it into his pee hole, to taste more of his "man-nectar" The clear liquid clung to the tip of her tongue and long gossamer thread pre cum hung between her tongue and his cock. Quickly she slid the whole head into her, amazed at how his penis stretched her mouth. "Imagine what he's going to do to your pussy," she thought as she hungrily devoured his man meat.

She ran her tongue along the length of his erection from the tip to his scrotum and gently sucked in each of his egg sized testicles. He was moaning louder as she rolled his balls in side her warm, wet mouth. She lifted his scrotum up and licked underneath, at his perineum, occasionally letting the tip of her tongue graze his anus.

She returned to sucking Alex's rock hard pecker, taking it all into her mouth until his head butted against the back of her throat. As she withdrew it, she had her tongue on the underside of his cock, gently tickling his frenulum. She repeated this process a half dozen times, before Alex confessed to begin close to coming.

Giselle ignored his pleas to stop and it wasn't long before she felt his cock stiffen and thicken, as his cock pulsed and fired volley after volley of his hot, creamy cum into her throat. Giselle wasn't surprised by his orgasm. She had sucked men to the point of coming in her mouth before, but she wasn't prepared for the amount semen he unloaded into her. She tried to swallow as much as possible, but some of it leaked out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, ultimately dripping onto her naked breasts.

Leaving him breathless on the couch, Giselle stood up and undid the tie around her waist, causing her bathrobe to fall open. This afforded Alex a full view of her body. Her age belied her appearance. Her slender frame tapered slightly at the waist. Her breasts were, in his view, perfect. Not too saggy with delightful button sized nipples that were surrounded by darker areola. Her white, silk bikini style panties covered what he prized the most and he smiled as he detected the dark, damp stain in her crotch.

Giselle turned and walked over to an oversized, red leather armchair, on the other side of the coffee table, directly in line with the couch. She sat down and spread her legs wide across the arms of the chair. Alex could now see her dampened gusset more clearly now and smiled as Giselle ran her middle finger over the dark patch.

"Keep that cock hard for me," said Giselle, as she traced the outline of her soaking pussy, through the sodden material. " I want to show you what you will be having very soon."

She pulled her panties tight into her, so that Alex could see the outline of her slit and mound through the material. She closed her eyes as she began to rub her clit through the panties. Slowly at first, but she built up a tempo until her fingers were almost a blur. With a loud shriek, her orgasm exploded inside her and Alex watched in amazement as the dark patch spread wider. His fist wrapped around his deflating shaft and he stroked it back to hardness again.

Giselle suddenly stood and rushed to the bathroom. When she returned, she was holding a towel, which she spread over the seat of the chair.

"We can't have nasty tell tale stains, can we?" she said, with a wry smile on her face.

She sat down on the towel and resumed masturbating.

Alex observed that each time Giselle came, her panties soaked just that little bit more.

After several more intense orgasms, Giselle pulled her gusset to onside, allowing Alex a view of her glistening pussy. Her lovely trimmed V shaped pubic hair drew your attention to her hooded clitoris and thick, rubbery outer labia. At the centre was her glistening, pink pussy hole.

Giselle soaked two of her fingers with her saliva and slowly slid them between her pussy lips and into her vagina. Alex watched. Bewitched, Captivated. Unable to draw his gaze from her pussy, as Giselle slid her fingers in and out of her squelching love hole.

As she masturbated, Alex observed her slide a third finger into her anus, which was now awash with the juices that were in free flow from her cunt. He had to adjust the speed of his own masturbation for fear of exploding all over the couch and carpet.

Without warning, Giselle grunted loudly, quickly removed her fingers and Alex watched as a fountain of liquid erupted from Giselle's pussy, arced about a meter from the floor and splatted and splashed on the coffee table.

There was a moment of stunned silence and they looked at each other.

"Has that ever happened before?" asked Alex, stroking his dripping penis.

"Not to my recollection," Giselle replied. "I think I must have been excited about having someone watch me while I masturbate. Did you enjoy the show?"

Alex replied that he was very much in awe of it.

"I've never seen a woman masturbate, except in the porno movies that I have watched. I've seen women in those movies squirt like that, but always thought it was a myth, a piece of cinematic CGI. You proved me wrong. That was amazing. You have a beautiful pussy, Giselle. I would very much like to taste it."

"Come over here and remove this wet panties, but keep a grip on that cock and don't let it soften," she replied.

Alex rose from the sofa, walked over to Giselle's chair and knelt between her legs.

She sat, splayed across the seat. Her bathrobe open, displaying her breasts, her abdomen and her pantie covered pussy. Alex hooked his finger into the waistband of her panties pulled them down, along her thick thighs. Giselle closed her legs, momentarily, so as to assist Alex in the removal of her undergarments. He dragged them her ankles and off. Alex held the in front of his face and looked Giselle in the eyes as he brought the sodden garment to his nose and inhaled her heady, musky scent. Giselle watched, her eyes wide, as Alex ran the tip of his tongue over the pussy juice soaked gusset. Alex was getting off on her reaction and it was helping to keep his cock hard. He put the soaking gusset into his mouth and sucked hard.

"You taste great," he said, tossing the underwear back on the floor. "But I want to know how you really taste."

Giselle beckoned him to move closer. He buried face into her crotch and she moaned aloud. He could feel the incredible heat coming from her nether regions as he ran the tip of his tongue along her thick, rubbery labia.

"Oh my darling boy," wailed Giselle. "It has been a long time since any man has come close to doing what you are doing. Don't stop."

He took each of her thick lips between his, sucking and chewing lightly on them. He could see her juices flowing freely from her pussy hole and using the flat of his tongue slurped them into his mouth. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time.

His excitement inflamed him and his cock was more rigid than it ever had been.

He pushed her thighs wider apart and pulled her closer to him, causing her to be sitting almost on the edge of the seat, so that her ass was over the edge.

Using his tongue he began between the crack of her ass, tickling her anus with the tip of his tongue. This caused her to wriggle and giggle a little. That was until he parted her cheeks and poked his tongue into her ass.

Giselle cooed and moaned. She had only ever been rimmed once before, but it was too far ago to remember who it was. Not her husband, that she knew. The rimming had led to anal sex, but it was only that one time. She liked the feeling of Alex's tongue in her ass.

She felt his tongue travel upwards from her ass towards her soaking cunt. His tip tickled her perineum before moving into her liquid depths. Rolling his tongue almost into a cylinder, Alex scooped up her thick juices and drank them down.

She felt his tongue move upwards to her clitoris. The flat of his tongue ran over her hardened bud, causing minor tremors to flow throughout her body. Tiny electric shocks flickered in all corners of her pussy and she felt the familiar stirrings of an oncoming orgasm. Rolling his tongue into a cylinder again, he wrapped her clit into his tongue and sucked her into his mouth, giving her tiny pleasure organ a mouth fucking.

Her juices were in free flow and her orgasm, that was building from deep within, felt like it would be a monster. She closed eyes held her breath and saw stars dancing in her mind. Her sensation was suddenly enhanced by the intrusion of a finger in her ass.

Frau Giselle Hauptner was not normally given to curse words or foul language, so it came a complete shock to her, when as the biggest orgasm of her life exploded inside her, she shouted, "FUUUUUUUUCK!"

The expletive reverberated around the apartment, as a fountain of juice exploded from her pussy. Alex moved away in time, as a jet of clear liquid sprayed a meter across the room.