Frau Hauptner's White Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giselle shuddered and thrashed about on the chair, unable the control the immense emotions and sensation coursing through her body.

When she had calmed down, Giselle looked down at her body. She was mess. The chair on which was half sitting and there was huge mess on the floor.

"My darling boy, what have you done to me?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Oh, I am not done with you," replied Alex.

Giselle smiled. "Oh, I sincerely hope not. But might I suggest we retire to my bedroom. It's more comfortable and we can make as much mess as we like."

As she stood up from the chair, she stared at the huge stain on the upholstery.

"I have no idea how I am going to explain this to my dry cleaner," she said, smiling.

***o0o***

In the bedroom, they stood naked, facing each other. His cock was so hard, that it was uncomfortable, in a semi torturous way. It stood out perpendicular to his body, poking Giselle in her stomach, as they embraced and kiss, feverishly. His hands were roaming her breasts, squeezing the soft fleshy orbs and rolling her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

His ministrations on her breasts were causing Giselle's knees to buckle, sending juices flowing from her soaking cunt, along her inner thighs.

She broke the kiss to sit on the bed. Alex's iron hard cock was pointed right at her head. On instinct, Giselle wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and closed her lips over his bulbous mushroom head, sucking at the pre-cum that had formed at the tip. Alex hissed through clenched teeth. Her tongue slid over his head and underneath to his frenulum as she reached with her other hand to his scrotum and gently massaged his balls.

Alex didn't want to come in her mouth again as he was afraid he wouldn't be able come a third time, but Giselle had other ideas and refused to give up her assault on his manhood. Alex's body stiffened, his knees buckled, as he released a second torrent of semen into her wanton mouth.

As she licked around her mouth, Giselle said, "I love the way you taste. I could have you coming in my mouth all day."

"That maybe something of a medical impossibility," replied Alex, with a smile.

They laughed and fell on the mattress, where Alex licked Giselle to a third, immense orgasm.

They lay side by side, on their backs, as the tremors of her tsunami sized orgasm settled down.

Giselle rolled onto her front and said, "I think I am now ready for that monster between you legs."

She knelt up, straddled Alex and wrapped her hand around his semi-erect member. She pointed to her open pussy and sank herself onto it. She gasped as he filled her. Even at semi erect, she felt him stretch her out. As she moved back and forth along his thick shaft, she felt him harden inside her. Her stroke became longer as she felt him fill her completely and the head of organ butted against her cervix.

"Good God!" she exclaimed. "You are so deep inside me. I've never had a man this deep inside me before."

He met her downward movements with an upward thrust of his own, which caused her to squeal a little. He felt her juices dribble along his shaft and pool around the base. So much liquid that it ran around his girth, onto his scrotum and ultimately, into the crack of his ass.

As she bounced about on him, Alex ran his thumb around her clitoris, the result of which was explosive. Giselle felt herself coming, stopped bouncing and climbed off Alex's pole in time to deposit, what seemed like, a gallon of pussy juice on his stomach. Orgasm over, she mounted his love stick again and rode herself to three more orgasms.

Exhausted, Giselle suggested they change positions.

She lay on her back, but Alex had other ideas. Her rolled her onto her stomach, pulled her up, so that her ass was in the air and positioned himself behind.

He saw her tiny brown starfish winking at him and couldn't resist putting his face between her beautiful cheeks.

Giselle felt the sweet intrusion of his tongue in her ass again, as Alex assaulted her anus. She also felt his slide two fingers into her soaking pussy. He moved his fingers around and rubbed her G spot, causing to have another orgasmic eruption, that soaked the pair of them.

He knelt behind her and noticed his cock was awash with her juices. He slid the head of cock over her anus and heard her moan.

"Have you had anal sex, Giselle?" Alex asked.

"Once, along time ago," came the reply. "But right now, I am open to any suggestions."

Alex thought about it for a moment and then slid his hard member into her soaking, wet cunt. He was thinking about plunging his dick into her ass, while he was fucking her pussy. Giselle was wondering why he hadn't rammed his cock into her ass.

"Darling boy," she began, between Alex's thrusts. "Why make a suggestion, if you never intend to go through with the deed?"

Alex needed no more coaxing. In one swift movement, he pulled out of Giselle's pussy and slid straight into her ass.

Giselle winced a little as she felt the slight pain of insertion. But once his mushroom was through her anal sphincter, she settled down to enjoy having her ass filled to the brim by delicious cock.

Alex was surprised at how easy it was to slide into her ass. In the past, when he had done anal with a woman, he had waited, until the woman he was with, was relaxed enough to accept him. In some cases it took so long that his erection had waned and the whole evening was lost. Giselle was incredibly easy to fuck. He held her hips and moved smoothly back and forth. She was tight and used her anal muscles to squeeze and coax Alex.

Giselle felt his cock moving back and forth and when she squeezed him, his cock felt bigger than ever. She reached underneath her and rubbed her engorged clit. She knew she was going to sore after this night, but she decided it was worth it. She had even considered seeing Alex again.

Alec could see that Giselle was stimulating herself and frequent squeezes around his cock let him know that she was close to coming. He held tighter to her hips and sped up his thrusts. His own orgasm was not far away now and he asked Giselle how close she was.

"I can come at anytime," she replied.

A few more hard and fast thrusts and Alex could not control himself anymore.

He let Giselle know he was close and she let go, spraying a fountain of juice at Alex's balls. Alex lost complete control. He gripped Giselle's hips tightly as he emptied himself into her rectum, coating it with his warm sticky ejaculate.

Giselle felt Alex's orgasm as he filled her rectum. The warm feeling was delightful, she thought. Her own orgasm was as powerful as the last three. She couldn't remember ever coming as much with one man as she had with delightful English man.

For long seconds, neither of them moved, allowing the sensations of their mutual orgasms to subside.

Giselle felt Alex soften inside and was a little disappointed when he withdrew his cock from her ass. She felt as though a part of her was missing.

Alex noted that as he pulled his wilting erection from Giselle's butt, a long thin streamer of semen clung to his cock head. He resisted the urge to wipe his soaking cock on her ass cheeks. Just a little disrespectful after such a great fuck.

He lay on his back, beside Giselle, as she rolled onto her stomach.

She gave a peck on his nose and said, "I need to wash up. Back in a moment."

He smiled as he heard the shower being run and decided that he too need to wash up. So he followed.

After one more feverish love making session, under the cascading hot water, the pair of them returned to the bed.

Alex accepted Giselle's invitation to spend the night. Mainly because the buses had ceased for the night and getting a cab would be nigh on impossible. But also this soon to be seventy year old had intrigued him. In spite of her age, she could give women, forty years her junior, a run for their money.

He was awoken by a warm sensation in his groin and for a moment, he thought he had wet himself. He looked down to see the duvet moving up and down. It took a minute for his senses to coalesce, for his neural pathways to link up, when he realised that Giselle was sucking his cock. He was surprised to that he was so hard. Normally when he awoke with an erection, he was either in the middle of a dream, or in desperate need to urinate.

He pulled back the covers to see Giselle slurping around on his hard shaft.

Noticing that he was awake, Giselle looked up and broke off the blow job to say, "Your erection was so hard it was poking me in the butt, making it hard to sleep anymore. I couldn't resist it. I hope you don't mind."

Alex replied that he didn't mind at all and placed his hands behind his head, while he enjoyed Giselle sucking his cock.

Now that he was fully awake, Giselle decided to give Alex a parting gift, in the hope that he would return for more of the same in the future. She asked him to bend and part his legs and he complied. While she continued to suck his cock, Giselle slid her forefinger into Alex's rectum, far enough until she could feel his prostate. Alex had never had this before and wasn't sure how to react. It wasn't uncomfortable or unpleasant, just unexpected. But the result was just what Giselle had hoped for. As she sucked on his large head, she gently massaged Alex's prostate. Not soon after, Alex had the most powerful orgasm of his life. He came hard and what seemed to be long. Firing string after string of hot, creamy semen down Giselle's throat. Giselle was drinking his baby juice as quickly as she could, but there was so much of it that she could barely contain it all in her mouth.

When his orgasm had finally subsided, Alex lie on his back. spent, empty.

"I don't think I could fuck you again, Giselle," he said, his voice croaking slightly. "You've emptied me."

Giselle smiled as she withdrew her finger from Alex's ass. "That's okay. I am quite sore down there, after last night. I just wanted to give you a little going away present. A thank you for a wonderful night."

***o0o***

They made an agreement to see each other again and continued to see each other throughout the rest of Alex's contract. They even made arrangements to see each the following year, if Alex received a new contract, and for a while Giselle entertained the possibility that there could be the stirrings of a relationship emerging. It was unfortunate, however, that the restaurant decided to finish with live music from international musicians and concentrate on local musicians instead. A decision they would come to regret in the years that followed. Alex and Giselle kept in touch via email and What'sApp, trying to find ways to be together but they could never get their diaries to coincide.

Eventually ill health meant Giselle wasn't able to travel long distances and slowly the correspondence between them ceased.

One day, Alex received a What'sApp from Ulli, Giselle's friend, through Giselle What'sApp account, informing her that Giselle had died after a heavy bout of pneumonia. His sadness for this news was lifted slightly, when Ulli wrote that Giselle had always remembered the month they spent together and treasured it. She went on to say that her beloved friend had never found or had been with anyone since that month, as she always expected Alex to return. Ulli concluded by saying that when she realised that she was closed to death, Giselle made a provision in her will for Alex. A small sum of money that she wanted him to have as a memory of her. She left a P.S. that a small package was also on it's way to him.

"It is a small gift with a letter of explanation," Ulli finished the message with.

A couple of days later, a small padded envelope arrived on Alex's door mat, with a German postmark. Alex took the envelope into his dining room and sat down at the dining table. He slid his finger under the flap and opened the packet. His eyes widened when he saw what was inside. He opened the note and saw that it was written in Giselle's handwriting:

"My darling boy, July is a month that always remain in my heart as memorable month. You taught me a lot about myself that I had forgotten. Until I met you, my sex life had seemed boring and meaningless. The men that I had met had seemed attractive on the outside, but were mean and selfish on the inside. Only interested in their needs and pleasure, without a care for mine. You were without a doubt the most caring man I had ever met and had we carried on seeing each other after that July, I feel sure something good would have come of it. If I looked at it realistically, our ages may have caused some problems, but that's the joy of getting old, Finding new ways to do "it" and not caring what others think.

I know that I don't have long left. The doctor's have told me this but I cannot and will not go without making a provision for you in my will. I suspect Ulli has already told you.

I also asked her to send this little gift to you. She has no idea what it is, because this envelope was sealed before I gave it to her. But the plastic bag inside has remained sealed since the day after that first night. These are the panties that I wore that night. The bag has been sealed to contain the wonderful aromas that excited you so. Please have them as a memory of me and that wonderful first night and please keep me in your mind.

Yours Giselle.........