All Comments on 'Freak Ch. 01'

by FreeTheDancingLlamas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

I would love to know if you plan to write a sequel to this one or even turn it into a series.

FreeTheDancingLlamasFreeTheDancingLlamasabout 4 years agoAuthor
@darkravenwolf

Thanks for the comment. Absolutely. I already have a few chapters written and will post them through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this but I love it. More, please? :3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of this please

This was quite refreshing. I like the minimal plot approach. I think there's no need for a huge build up. But at same time there's a lot of details in the scenes which makes it a pleasure to read and imagine. Do continue please. I can't wait to read more.

SraulersSraulersalmost 4 years ago

That didn’t seem like BDSM... more like non-consensual rape. bDSM generally has protocols, rules, safe words... none of that here. She wanted to protest, but panicked and froze. Rape plain and simple.

FreeTheDancingLlamasFreeTheDancingLlamasalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Sraulers

Correct. It's non-con/rape. Hence the story tags. It's in the bdsm category as their relationship becomes a slave/master BDSM relationship later on as the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of my favorites. I keep coming back to it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeTheDancingLlamas@FreeTheDancingLlamas
I love writing 30/12/22 - Back in business After some time away, I'm back and firing away at some of my stories: Trouble Maker (COMPLETED) - Its been taken off the site and put up on Amazon Kindle if you're interested. It's titled, "The Troublemaker", you can find it here:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Freak Series Info