Freak Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such grandiose extravagance was nothing new to Nina's wandering green eyes. She had accomplished photoshoots in the past in such locations and stepped through the doors of Beverly Hills mansions across the US. Jimmy offered her a tour when they stepped through the foyer, marveling at a large white and gold trimmed staircase but He must have spent quite a fortune on interior decorating, Nina thought to herself. She tried to joke at Jimmy about this but once they reached the living room, he was ready to get into the mood. They began with a passionate kiss as he revealed his lust unto her. Moaning into his mouth, Nina shoved her body up against his and went to pull his jacket off. Once the kiss was over, he smirked and asked if she wanted another drink before they began. Nina shook her head before glancing around the living room and tossing her purse across one of the couches.

In the middle of the living room, two couches were arranged facing the wall with row of television sets. In the center of the room, a large golden Greek statue had been placed down over a crimson red carpet. It was an odd piece of decoration, but Nina didn't care. It wasn't her job to critique how Jimmy wanted to blow through his money. All that mattered was a staircase behind her, leading to the upper floors and connected to the railing from the foyer room they had departed from. She was curious where the bedroom was upstairs and if Jimmy would take her into his room or a guest room to fuck her. At least for now, they had begun their night of lust in the living room. After slipping her dress off, Nina stood in nothing more than her high heels and a thong. Jimmy got to see her touching her slender body. She squeezed her breasts, trailing her hands down to her hips and turning around. Not giving him much time to see her pussy.

Bending over, Nina rolled her hips and made her best attempt at twerking. She expected Jimmy to shower her with compliments, but he remained silent. With no music to find a rhythm to move into, she leaned back up and then carefully pulled her thong down and stepped out of it. Eyes closed she took her time as he began to clap his hands and cheer her on. When she finally turned around to face him, Jimmy had quietly stripped himself of all clothes. He stood in nothing but a black pair of underwear. His muscular chest visible with new tattoos she had not previously seen. A tiger design was draped around the left side of his chest, extending up with a black and white sleeve design with various drawings. A skull and wolf were visible but their meanings were lost to her. Nina did not see the point in breaking this moment of peace by asking him about his choice of tattoos. The only thing that matter was the bulge poking up in the front of his pants.

"Are you gonna get down on your fucking knees and show me how much you want this?"

Snap! His fingers crackled as Jimmy snapped his fingers with his right hand and pointed down below. Nina expected him to peel off his underwear and reveal his waiting cock before her, but since he did not, that was now her job. She flashed her teeth in a grin, almost wanting to taunt his stern voice with some filthy words of teasing. Instead she quietly fell down to her knees and then breathed heavily. Raising her hands up over his stomach, Nina bit her bottom lip and purred a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, you know what I want."

Her voice was low, almost sensual but with a flare of her dirty side ready to come out in full strength. Jimmy placed his hands onto his hips, nodding at her. When Nina grabbed the elastic band of his underwear, she tugged and then glanced beyond his underwear. Her big green eyes took a quick look down at his semi-erect pole that awaited her and then she grinned back up at him. Shoving his underwear down, Nina gasped watching his cock spring free. She wasted no time wrapping her little hands around it. Wanking at a slow pace, she could feel it enlarge between her fingers. Jimmy stepped out of his underwear, leaving the pair discarded on the carpet floor below. Nina moved her left hand, now using it to give his hanging ball sack a quick squeeze.

"Ready for me to suck it right off?"

She blew air across the head of his shaft. Teeth barred, eyes locked on him as Nina continued to stroke it back and forth. Making sure that his shaft was at full length before sliding into between her lips, Nina began to giggle.

"I'm gonna suck your dick so good, you'll want to fuck my mouth later tonight. Trust me on that."

Giggling after uttering her dirty words, Nina watched Jimmy's face, hoping that he would at least smirk but he refused. Instead, he took a deep breath, possibly anticipating the moment for her to begin sucking on him. Licking her lips, she finally shoved her right hand down to the base of his shaft. Flicking her tongue across the head, Nina locked her eyes on Jimmy's face as she shoved that cock between her lips and began to slowly suck on him. All he did was exhale a deep breath, moving his hands away from her hips as she began to slowly suck him inch by inch. Breaking eye contact with him, Nina shoved her mouth far enough to meet with her twisted fingers around the base. Still sucking at a slow pace, she bobbed her head up and down, pulling back only to release him with an audible popping noise.

"Mmmmmm, I'm just getting started."

Nina spit across the head of his cock, Once again, she lapped the head with her tongue, now using both hands to stroke him. Her spit made up for the lack of lube. Biting down on her lower lip, she softly purred a moan while wanking his cock up and down.

"Yeah, I can tell you've got the mouth of a cock sucking whore, Nina."

She laughed loudly at his words. Releasing her left hand grip, Nina jerked his cock harder and faster with her right hand.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! I'm quite a freak, you're gonna learn that real soon!"

Sliding her hand back down to the base, Nina shoved his cock back into her mouth. This time around she did not hesitate, ready to show the full hunger she had for his meaty pole. She removed her right hand, now pressing both palms into his legs as she devoured his cock. Bobbing her head up and down, she sucked at a fast and hard pace. Jimmy let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

His right hand moved to the back of her head, further encouraging her to deepthroat his entire length. Before he could curl up a grip with locks of her brunette hair, Nina slammed his cock to the back of her throat. Taking it deeper, her lips shoved down into his bushy ball hair. Jimmy grunted, now gripping at her hair but hesitating. Maybe he wanted to test her gag reflexes, Nina thought to herself. Several seconds passed with her feeling the head of his dick at the back of her throat and then Jimmy snatched her hair hard, stepping back and pull his cock from her lips. Nina breathed in with saliva strings now dangling back to his shiny, spit soaked cock. Jimmy moved his other hand down, now with both hands gripping her hair as they made eye contact. Purring out a moan, Nina spit on his cock and then spoke up.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. You like that? Wanna fuck my pretty little mouth with that big fucking dick?"

He didn't respond so Nina attempted to spit on his cock again. The saliva string broke, dangling out from the right corner of her lips. She sucked her spit back up and began to loudly slobber on it, poking the spit in and out of her mouth while her eyes studied his face. When feeling his fingers tighten the grip in her hair, that was when Nina knew he was about to take control. She opened her mouth wide for Jimmy to feed his long shaft back in. Closing her eyes, she braced herself as he began to buck his hips.

"Suck that fucking cock!"

Jimmy grunted after yelling at her. Nina kept her eyes closed, feeling inch after inch of that hard cock now slamming to the back of her throat. She gargled her spit as her mouth began to generate slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!!"

Again he groaned, now fucking her mouth harder and faster. The entire time Nina could feel the pulsing sensation of her wetness leaking from her cunt down below. This was the kind of hard fucking she was ready to endure. Her eyes watered up as spit began to leak from both corners of her mouth, breaking off and falling down her neck and breasts below. She placed her hands on her perky tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

"Suck it! Suck it you fucking slut!!"

He showed no mercy as he was now fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy. If only she could have a moment to speak, Nina would taunt him as she wanted to tell him to skullfuck her. Over and over he thrust into her mouth before finally slowing down. Before he pulled out, Jimmy shoved her lips all the way down to the base. This time, Nina audibly choked on his entire length. Eyes watering, mascara smeared around the corners of her eyes. She listened to him grunt and then pull his shaft out of her nasty mouth. Drenched in her spit, the strings of drool dangled back to her open mouth. All Nina could do was laugh after taking in a deep breath, feeling his hands release the locks of her hair.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah! That's what I like! I'm a freaky little slut who likes getting her mouth fucked!"

Pushing her lips together, Nina began to blow bubbles of her spit, teasing him as he remained standing there. Jimmy observed her every move, softly smirking as he watched her freaky side surfacing in the heat of this moment. Finally, Nina spit on his cock but she was not ready to suck it again. Instead, she wrapped her right hand around it. Now her grip easily glided across his length due to the wetness. She lowered her head, placing soft kisses down onto his hairy nut sack.

"Suck those fucking nuts while you're down there."

Jimmy called to her in a strict, stern voice. She could hear him taking in deep breaths but Nina was not distracted. As her right hand pumped his shaft back and forth, she used her free hand to help shove his balls into her mouth. Gargling on one of them, Nina made an effort to stuff both of his balls between her lips. It was difficult for her to achieve with her right hand busy wanking him, so she stopped. Sucking one nut, and then popping the other between her lips. Jimmy spread his legs further, reaching down with his hand to grip her light hair. Nina was not finished toying with him just yet. Jimmy's grip in her hair was loose, not enough to pull her back so she quickly made an attempt to crawl between his legs. Still holding his cock with her right hand, she squeezed it hard.

"What in the fuck are you doing!?"

Hearing him call out to her, Nina began to stroke his cock as she glanced up from between his thighs. The crack of his ass was visibly in her sights. Nina wasted no time parting her lips and snaking her tongue up the crack. She heard Jimmy gasp, panting as he realized what she was about to do.

"Oh fuck! You... You... Ohhhhhh!!"

He seemingly lost his train of thought, unable to finish his words upon feeling the pleasure of her tongue circling around his dark little hole. As Nina proceeded with rimming his ass, she began to wank his cock back and forth with her right hand. Jimmy was caught up in the simultaneous effort she made to pleasure him. All the man could do was stand there and take her lustful onslaught. Nina was bound and determined to prove just how much of a freak she was tonight.

"You're a fucking crazy bitch, I gotta say that."

To hear him call her a 'bitch', Nina stopped rimming his ass and let out a soft giggle. She was ready to crawl back between his legs, but Jimmy stepped around and moved until he was facing her again. She let go of his shaft, watching it swing back and forth and then feeling his right hand grip the back of her head. Jimmy nudged her head forward, but when Nina parted her lips, she was unable to slip his cock back into her mouth. He had to use his free hand to guide his shaft back between her lips. Once it was in place, the man planted both hands over her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth again.

"Suck it! SUCK THIS FUCKING COCK!!"

Teeth gritted, he began to growl his moans while bucking his hips forward. Over and over, Jimmy thrust his cock between her lips. Nina smashed the palms of her hands over her breasts, feeling her erect nipples poke into her skin while closing her eyes and embracing this moment. The slobbering and sucking noises became louder with each passing second, creating incoherent noises.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK!"

Slowing along slightly, Jimmy fucked her mouth in a rhythm where he could hear those sloppy sounds in succession. Spit began to leak out the left corner of her mouth, breaking off from her chin with a thick string of drool that fell down to her breasts. Nina began to wonder if he was going to fuck her mouth to the point he was ready to blow a load. The question would be where would she receive that sticky reward? Down her throat or splattered across her face? If it was up to her, the second choice was preference. Jimmy came to a sudden halt and that was when Nina expected him to pull out and give her a sticky reward but instead he slowly pulled back until his cock released from her mouth with an echoing pop sound.

"Oh my fucking god. How come you never told me years ago that you were a professional cock-sucking slut?"

Jimmy smirked at her, teasing with his words of filth. All Nina did was giggle before spitting on his cock again.

"You never asked me. Maybe if you did, I would've sucked you off back then!"

As she went to grab his cock, Jimmy pulled away and offered a hand to pull her up from her knees. Nina did not require his held as she was able to rise up on her own. Standing face to face again, she threw her arms around his neck, leaning in for a hungry kiss. Jimmy wrapped his arms around her, roaming his hands down her back and finding her ass. Nina moaned into his mouth upon feeling the hard squeeze he gave her buttocks. When their kiss broke, she pulled away from him and stepped back. At long last, Jimmy had a view of her womanhood down below. Freshly shaved without a single piece of hair in sight. A fresh dew glistened to reveal her moist heat. Only for a few moments did he study her vulva lips, giving Nina enough time to reach down and wrap her right hand fingers around his cock. She turned around, ready to walk him up the staircase she now faced.

"Come on, you can tell me where the bedroom is. Or whichever room you wanna fuck me in."

Pulling him by the cock, her high heels boomed loudly into the floor. For a moment, Jimmy went along with this. Allowing her to walk him by the cock as if she were in control. The staircase had a gold painted metal rail from the right hand side. Once Nina reached it, the grip on his shaft loosened, offering a chance for Jimmy to regain control. He grabbed her wrist gently, pulling it away from his shaft. Nina giggled, turning around to face him as their eyes met and he moved in for another kiss on the lips. She leaned back, offering him enough space to roam his hands over the front of her body. Jimmy squeezed her breasts, pulling away to pinch her nipples as the kiss broke. Nina took this as a chance to reach down and wrap her right hand fingers back around that cock. Her green eyes glared at him when she rubbed the head of his shaft across her clit.

"I don't think I wanna wait any longer before we get to a room."

Nina smirked after finishing her words. She watched Jimmy glance downward and witness the moment as she rubbed his cock against her clit a second time, then brushing it across the wet lips of her opening.

"Why don't you just fuck me right here on the stairs?"

Jimmy smirked at her.

"Fine by me."

With those words spoken, Nina let go of his cock and then stomped her way up a few more steps of the stairs before sitting down upon one. Each step was draped in a red carpet, matching the flooring from the living room. From this position sitting on a step, she was certain that Jimmy could fuck her as he stood facing her. He had to take a footstep down, just to meet with where she was. The stairs had proven to be a difficult place for them to do this act, but Nina did not care. Jimmy did not seem to mind either, as they both wanted this experience together. Spreading her legs out, she moved her hands over her perky breasts, squeezing them as she watched him begin to slowly push his cock into her juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhh, yes..."

Gasping, she let out a sharp moan upon feeling his cock enter her. Nice and slowly, Jimmy made his move while planting his hands onto her shoulders.

"Damn, this pussy is so fucking tight!"

She did not reply to his words of praise, instead closing her eyes. Nina moaned again, moving her hands from her breasts as he began to slowly thrust his cock into her pussy. Doing this on the stairs was proving to be more difficult than Jimmy originally believed. His hands moved away from her shoulders, instead gripping her hips. Nina slid slightly, her buttocks firmly embedded into the step as she kept her legs spread out. He began to thrust into her harder and faster.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh god yes! Ohhhhh, YES!!"

Screaming at him, Nina hoped that would get the point across that she wanted more. She threw her arms around his neck, leaning up as Jimmy then began to thrust into her harder and faster. Her breasts began to shake around as they both exhaled deep breaths and then Nina hollered for more.

"Fuck me, Jimmy! That's it, fuck me! Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

With his hands on her hips, Jimmy made an effort to pick up Nina. It did not take her long to realize what he was trying to do and she wrapped her legs around him. His hands slid down to cup her ass cheeks, holding her up while feeling the edge of her high heels poking into his buttocks. As he stood holding her, Jimmy continued bucking his hips to drive his cock in and out of that juicy pussy. He could feel Nina's hands running up the back of his head, rustling through his short hair as she leaned her head back. Jimmy planted his lips at the right side of her neck as he then made an attempt to walk up the stairs, all while he was still fucking her.

"Keep fucking me! Ohhhhhh yeah!!"

For a moment, Nina felt herself wobble around within his grasp. She squeezed her legs tighter around his waist, worried that he may fall backwards down the staircase. Jimmy stepped forward, climbing two more steps until he reached the last one and then he leaned down and carefully lay Nina's back onto the floor. They were on the second floor of his home, but that did not matter to her. Her elbows and back hit the floor as she gazed up at the high ceiling, moaning at the feeling of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Her long brunette hair pooled down across the floor surface. Jimmy lay down over her chest, breathing into her face as he continued to buck his hips. Now it was easier to fuck her in this position. Nina closed her eyes, teeth gritted for a moment as she began to cry out to him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh... FUCK!!"

The final word uttered from her lips was screamed at such a pitch, her Danish voice echoed along the halls. Jimmy could not stop. He felt her hands roaming over his back as he pushed his palms down over her breasts. Those hardened nipples poked into his hands with the feeling of steel bullets. Again and again, Jimmy thrust his cock into her pussy. Nina was so close to reaching her climax, she yelled to him once more.

"FUCK ME, JIMMY!! FUCK ME HARDER!! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Gritting her teeth after the sudden screams, Nina fell into silence with only the sound of Jimmy's hard breathing audible for the next passing moments. With each hard thrust he pumped into her cunt, she drew closer and closer. He knew she was almost to her breaking point, desperate for that sweet release. Her fingernails raked across his back, scratching and breaking the skin when she reached that long awaited climax.