Freak Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKK!!"

Legs shaking unfortunately, Nina opened her eyes and began gasping as she watched Jimmy quickly climb off her and pull his cock from her pussy. He tried to react fast, only feeling her inner walls tighten up around his shaft for a few moments. He ended up rolling to the right side as her juices splattered out from her pussy and flooded the hard wooden floor with a trail. The man had made a serious effort to get off her, all to prevent his own orgasm from reaching yet. At least for now, Nina was not concerned about Jimmy. She had experienced her first sweet release, requiring her to lay there and catch her breath. She turned to glance at the side, watching him lean up and then stand back up. Shoving her elbows into the floor, she too leaned up and made eye contact as he stood in front of her. His right hand reaching to grip his mighty cock.

"That was some good fucking, Jimmy."

Speaking between exhaling her breaths, Nina watched him nod back. Down below, she noticed a few drops of her love nectar dripping from his lengthy pole.

"Yeah, I could rail you for days, babe."

She giggled at that response. Swallowing her breath, Nina spoke again.

"You must've held back from blowing your load for a reason. That's twice now I expected you to cum for me. Figured you would've glazed my face earlier, then I expected you to cum with me just now."

Jimmy smirked, slowly wanking his cock back and forth. He began to step over Nina as he replied.

"You're getting fucked by a real man tonight, baby. I know how to hold myself back from blowing a load. I think you know that by now, huh?"

More drops of her juices fell from his wet cock, landing down onto her stomach. She slid her right hand index finger to scoop it up, then licking the tip of her finger clean as he replied. Jimmy had stepped over her to the point she leaned up, now in a sitting position to slobber all over his cock again. He let go of his cock, watching as she replaced his own hand with hers and then shoved it back into her mouth. Sucking off her own juices, Nina moaned a muffled sound while swallowing the creamy substance. Jimmy appeared to be pleased with her actions, standing there in approval as she began to slowly bob her head back and forth, sucking his cock once again. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', she made those same muffled moaning sounds yet again before pulling her lips back to the head. Nina released his cock with a loud popping noise.

"Mmmmmm, so good..."

Leering up at him with her big green eyes, Nina smirked before parting her lips again. She twirled her tongue over the head of his dick, circling it in a counter clockwise motion. Before she was done, Nina kissed the head of his cock and then spoke up.

"I was hoping we weren't done yet tonight. You know, you've still got one more place to shove this big... beautiful..."

She gritted her teeth, still speaking.

"Hard... fucking... dick."

Chuckling at her remarks, Jimmy nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Is that your way of telling me that you're a kinky slut who takes it up the ass?"

Her teeth flashed in a full grin as Nina slowly nodded. Jimmy stepped back, snapping his fingers at her.

"Get up from the fucking floor then."

"Are you ready to finally take me in a room and fuck my ass?"

Nina called out to him as she began to rise up from the floor. Jimmy offered her a hand and this time, she let him pull her up. He pointed forward with his right hand index finger.

"Pick a room. They're all the same."

"Oh yeah? I guess that means they're the guest rooms. I was hoping you'd take me back to your bedroom and fuck my ass somewhere special like that."

He snapped his fingers.

"Start walking them! Forward! End of the fucking hall!"

Jimmy spoke aloud in that same stern manner from earlier. Nina began to strut her hips, stomping her high heels along the floor below. Boom, boom, boom. Her heels loudly echoed throughout the mansion, all while he walked behind her. There was a black door at the end of the hall, fit with a shiny gold knob. Nina glanced beyond her right shoulder, flashing the front row of her sparkly white teeth to tease him. She could see Jimmy's right hand wrapped around his cock, as if to slowly wank himself in preparation for when his cock was shoved up her dark little hole. Upon reaching the door, Nina grabbed the knob and turned it open. She quickly thought to herself that this would be more fun to make Jimmy chase after her, rather than assuming a quick position to continue the night. Turning around, she flashed a full grin at him.

"Come and get me, Jimmy."

Winking at him, she raised her right hand finger and inched her index finger to give that 'come hither' beckoning. Nina then quickly turned around to glance at the master bedroom. The large space was fit with a leopard pattern blanket covering a king size bed. Black rugs covered the floor while a similar tiger pattern décor covered a lounge chair. She did not look over the other furniture upon stomping through the doorway. Off to the right side of the room, Nina noticed the glimmer of gold from the corner of her left eye. Turning to look, she was quickly reminded of Jimmy's profession with a framed display of gold plated pistols on display. Ignoring the walls, she turned to see a doorway leading into the personal bathroom. As Jimmy stepped through the door, her heels were heard stomping onto a white tiled floor in the bathroom.

"If you wanna fuck this ass, you better come and find it!"

He laughed hard at her words.

"Oh yeah? I don't have to look far, baby."

Gazing around the bathroom, Nina took a dee breath. She expected the room to contain a sliding glass door shower. Instead it had a traditional bathtub across the room, but large enough to contain at least three people. That was the last place Nina wanted to be on all fours and fucked from behind. Off to the left side of the room, there was a black marble counter with a sink. A massive mirror covered most of the wall from there. She turned around to see Jimmy standing right in the doorway with a smirk across his face.

"You like my bathroom, Nina?"

She shook her head at him while leaning back against the counter.

"No, it's not my type. I'd rather have a shower than a big tub."

Before he had a chance to choose where to take her, Nina turned around. She took a quick glance at her reflection across the mirror surface. Sliding her fingers across the marble top surface, she gripped the edges, her hair draping down her shoulders. She watched Jimmy move behind her from the reflection in the mirror. His height nearly towering over her now that she was bent over. His eyes scanned her ass, then she felt his left hand caressing her skin before pulling back.

"You like my ass?"

Spank! His hand smacking across the left cheek told her enough about how much he liked it. Once again, Nina glanced beyond her right shoulder and then she moved her hands back from the counter. She used them to pull her ass cheeks apart, showing her dark little hole that awaited his cock.

"You know where I want that dick."

"You want me to fuck your ass, Nina? Maybe you should tell me again. I wanna hear you fucking say it, so speak up for me."

Whimpering to him in an exaggerated moan, she called out.

"I want you to fuck my ass, please."

Nina moved back her right hand when she felt the length of his cock sliding up the crack of her ass. She bit down on her lower lip, turning to gaze forward back at the mirror. Jimmy's eyes were concentrating downward as he thrust his cock between her firm ass cheeks, watching every passing second. He took his time, teasing her as he thrust forward up the crack. Nina was quietly bracing herself, hoping she would not have to wait for long to feel his cock shoving into her ass. When Jimmy came to a stop, she opened her eyes and began to study her reflection in the mirror. Dropping her lower lip, she moaned at that all too familiar feeling.

"Oh god! Yes, that's it!"

Slowly, his cock pushed through her dark little hole. Jimmy drew his hand back and smacked that ass a second time upon feeling the tightness of her back door hole. He exhaled a deep breath before groaning.

"Fuck! This is so damn tight!"

Letting out another exaggerated whimper, Nina bit down on her lower lip, curling it into her mouth. She still had her left hand planted firmly across one ass cheek, keeping it pulled apart while her right hand was now gripping the edge of the counter.

"I wanna feel that dick, pounding me in the ass nice and hard."

Spank! His right hand slapped across her right ass cheek. Jimmy was now gazing forward at their reflection in the mirror.

"What did you just fucking say, Nina? You want me to do what?"

Gritting her teeth, she growled her moans out to him.

"I want you to POUND ME IN THE ASS!! POUND MY ASS!! COME ON, POUND MY ASS WITH THAT FUCKING DICK!!"

To hear her scream so loudly, that was enough to motivate Jimmy. He began to thrust hard and fast, bucking his hips to the point he had to reach out and grab something. He planted his hands at her hips, all while Nina had to move her left hand, still gripping her own skill to keep that ass cheek pulled back. Feeling inch after inch of his cock pumping into her ass. Her breasts began to shake, bouncing around with her hair swaying.

"Oh god! Ohhhh god, yes! YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

Her yelling voice was almost deafening, echoing throughout the bathroom. His balls were slapping down to her thighs with each full thrust. Nina bit down on her lower lip, then gasped as she still felt the length of his dick pounding her in the ass. This was precisely how she wanted it. Over and over, Jimmy continued. He began to grunt and groan, enjoying this pleasure while also trying to hold himself back. Nina did not care however, for she was getting what she wanted.

"POUND THAT ASS!! POUND IT, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

She could hear his groaning becoming louder with each passing second. Jimmy still gave her all he had, slowing down but still pumping his cock into her ass with such impact that her tits shook again with each thrust. Nina knew he had to be close to finally reaching that impending breaking point. Jimmy was thrusting almost to a complete stop when she began to call out to him.

"Are you ready to finally cum for me!? Ready to give me some CREAMY HOT CUM!?"

"FUCKING YES!!"

His voice called out in a level of desperation, Nina knew he was not going to last much longer. This was her moment to decide where she wanted his cum, a decision she had already made before they reached the bedroom.

"I want you to cum on me! Cum all over my fucking face!"

Stepping back, Jimmy did not waste another passing second as he snatched his cock up with his right hand and carefully pulled it out of her ass. He snapped his fingers, stepping back again to give her enough room.

"GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES, YOU NASTY WHORE!!"

"Speak my language, Jimmy! You know I love it when you talk to me like that!"

Nina quickly turned around and fell down to her knees on the cold floor. Smiling wide, she flashed her full teeth while watching him begin stroking his cock before her. She was not done sucking it for one final time and parted her lips. Sucking on the head, just to prove in this final act that she could go from ass to mouth. Jimmy only allowed her to suck the head momentarily, pulling it out from her lips with a popping sound. He resumed jerking it as she laughed mischievously. Once again, Nina curved her lips into that devious grin he had to know by now.

"Are you gonna cum for me? Gonna make me look like a nasty cum loving slut?"

Placing the palms of her hands down on the floor, Nina spoke in a low voice. Not once did she break eye contact as his hand continued to pump his cock back and forth. His face became scrunched up, all while Jimmy took deep breaths. Finally, Nina parted her lips and stuck her tongue out with an audible 'ahhhh'. Huffing and puffing, Jimmy continued to wank that cock until he finally screamed.

"Ohhhhhh, SHIT!!"

His teeth clenched together, growling as his cock finally erupted. Nina blinked her eyes, feeling the first string of cum splatter down the front of her forehead. It streaked into her hair and dripped down her nose. A second string followed behind, painting from the forehead down to her nose again. She opened her eyes, only blinking when the third string of cum also slathered up her forehead.

"Here's that cum you wanted! Fucking take it! Take it all!!"

Jimmy called out, still wanking himself as more cum squirted out of his cock and landed on her tongue below. He made the easy decision to shove the head of his shaft over her tongue. Nina enveloped her lips around it, milking the remainder of his cum into her dirty mouth. The warm taste of his seed gushing was one lovely reward. With her lips squeezed tightly around his dick, Nina proceeded to suck. Slowly bobbing her head up and down as the cum dripped from her face and she listened to Jimmy cry in pleasure. The poor man was at her mercy, nearly exhausted from all this fucking they had accomplished together. Reaching down, Nina squeezed his nut sack, as if to make sure he did not have any last drops of cum for her. She released his cock from her mouth and leaned up, revealing the puddle of his seed coating her tongue.

"You're a freak, baby. I know I've had one hell of a night with you. I could live happy with you sucking me off every day."

Gargling his cum in her mouth, Nina made loud noises before trying to blow some small bubbles with his cum. After a few attempts, she finally closed her lips together and swallowed his load down. Re-opening her mouth, she had to make sure Jimmy saw that her mouth was now clean. With a soft giggle, she responded to his words.

"That's cause you're a freak like me, Jimmy."

THE END