Freaks, Geeks And Porn Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a freaky, geeky adventure.
2.7k words
2.63
8.1k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Freaks, Geeks And Porn 01

By : DickThePimp

"He's a virgin. So take it easy on him. Don't wanna scare him off."

"Mmmmmmmmm. God, I love your cock, sweetheart. My gorgeous son."

I wink up at my mom (Kelly Madison).

"We'll make sure he's fine, babe. Don't worry." Kim licks my left nipple, sucking hard on my piercing.

"Yes, babe. We'll take good care of him. I promise." Stephanie sucks my right pierced nipple, playfully biting down on it. Mmmmmmm. This is heaven. We've been fucking for the last couple of hours. Three gorgeous honeys pleasing me. Fucking awesome!

Mom squirts all over my fat cock. She's riding it, grinding slowly back and forth on it. All that sweet pussy nut splashing my meat, her pussy tightly clamped down on it. Sweet, sweet heaven. The Molly is kicking in too. I breathe deep and exhale. Everything is looking so beautiful right now.

Kim and Stephanie both kiss me, rubbing my chest as my mother keeps riding me, her head back. She's in the throws of her orgasm, biting her bottom lip, bouncing on me. Her pussy feels so fucking good, gripping me tight, jacking me off as she bounces. Mmmmmmm. Beautiful.

"I'm gonna cum." I announce. My mom climbs off my cock and she and my wives surround it, all three perfect goddesses hungry for my cum.

They take turns voraciously sucking me, licking all around my huge rod, jerking me. I cum like a volcano. My thick jizz erupts into all three wide open mouths. They share my creamy load, gulping down every gooey drop.

Kim, mama, and Stephanie all take turns happily sucking me clean. I just lay back on the bed, groaning in pure unadulterated delight, smiling my ass off. My honeys giggle knowing how much I'm enjoying this.

"Who wants the piss?" I say, smirking, blowing a bubble with my gum. I pop it, still smirking. They all want it. I start pissing in Kim's mouth. She smiles at me and locks down on my fat meat and sucks hard, drinking every warm drop.

Kim quickly passes to my mother who repeats what Kim did, smiling up at me as she drinks down my salty piss.

Mama passes to Stephanie who deep throats my entire foot long pissing cock and drinks down every last drop of piss in me, smiling up at me, tickling my big ass balls. I caress her face, blowing her a kiss for her extra effort. She winks back.

We have a nice four way, piss flavored kiss while I grope their big tits. I fucking love my beautiful life! The Molly is increasing my sensations even more, taking me on a beautiful, wild ride.

Mama lays on top of me, those 34G tits rubbing perfectly on me. Stephanie and Kim lay beside me as we all cuddle and chill.

My hands are slapping and squeezing Stephanie and Kim's asses as all three honeys rubs on me, making me groan and groan, grinning from ear to ear. They all giggle and lick my face, loving pleasing me. And I fucking love pleasing them.

Kim Kardashian and Stephanie McMahon are two of my wives. I love having wives... the more the fucking merrier. My mom is my unofficial top wife. Kim is my official one. She was first.

The virgin we were talking about earlier is my cousin Dave. He's a 400 pound nerd, but he's a nice guy... and a virgin so I feel bad for him. He looks up to me so I'm letting him stay with us for awhile to hopefully help him out. He's 21 and very awkward around girls so we'll see how it goes around this sex crazed paradise. Dude's talented. He just graduated the Rhode Island School Of Design. Great fucking artist. Dude needs to get fucking laid though.

After I snap out of my Molly daze, a few of us head down the street to the 7 Eleven. HOT DAMN... I fucking love slurpees! Kim and mama and my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) and another wife of mine Kate Upton get some snacks and slurpees. The geeky looking cashier... dude looks like he's 18... watches us like a damn hawk.

I decide to have a little fun with the little dork. I pull out Kim's tits and smirk. "You ever seen Kardashian tits before?" I ask him, laughing. His beady little eyes almost pop outta his head when he sees Kim's DD beauties. She shakes em and smiles. He swallow hard and nods no to my question.

"What's your name, dude?" I ask.

"Umm.... It's... um.... Herbie." He meekly answers back, gawking hard at Kim's firm tits. Kim and I walk over to the counter while the others steal some shit... always a fun thing to do.

"Like the love bug." Kim teases. He has no clue what's she's talking about. Ha.

"Take a picture dude. Kim Kardashian's tits up close and personal." I grope em from behind, shaking em and squeezing as he drools all over himself.

"Uh.... O.... OK." Herbie gets his phone. Kim poses for the camera for him. I'm grinding her perfect ass, my left arm around her waist. Herbie snaps the pic, still staring and drooling at my woman's DD jugs. Can't blame him there.

Mama comes over and kisses my cheek. "Here Herbie, check these out." I pull up mams thin, beige sweater and show Herbie the greatest tits ever. Mama's not wearing a bra so her 34G all natural titty mounds are on full, ultra ultra HD display. She shakes em up and down and sideways, holding em and bouncing em in her hands, really putting on a show for ol Herbie. He stares as hard as humanly possible then falls backwards onto the floor. I shake my head, laughing.

"I think you killed him with your titties, mama." I jokingly say. While Kim goes behind the counter to check on Herbie, I suck away on mama's huge jugs, squeezing em as I suck em.

"Woohoo!" Kate lifts her white tank top and flashes her big, bouncy supermodel titties, jumping up and down, smiling that beautiful Kate Upton smile. Spence stares like a maniac and cheers her on.

Kate and Spence leave with the stuff they stole... slurpees, a couple of hot dogs, and some Starburst... while I pour some of my coke slurpee on mama's rock hard, tingling nips and lick it up, sucking em clean.

"Oooooooooh. Mmmmmmm. That feels so good, sweetheart." Mama hugs my head to her very ample chest and sucks up her cherry slurpee while I continue slurping mine off her awesomely perfect, huge, heaving jugs.

"He's fine, babe. Oh... he's got a nice cock too." Kim tells me. She rubs his bulge as Herbie wakes up, not believing his luck. "Very nice Herbie." Kim compliments him, her big firm tits only inches from Herbie's hard gawking face. He almost passes out again for shock, but the wonderful sensation of Kim rubbing his bulge through his pants keeps him alert... and really hard.

Kim unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. "Wow! He's got a big one. Yum." Kim teases Herbie. She jerks his nine inch, fat cock as I finish sucking my slurpee from mama's awesome, heavy melons.

Herbie doesn't last long. He grunts hard and cums. It shoots several feet behind him as Kim jerks it all out. Herbie closes his eyes, grinning his nerdy ass off still in shock from getting a hand job from Kim Kardashian. He takes some pics to show his friends and keeps grinning as Kim jerks his whole load out.

Kim looks at the mess she... and Herbie... made. "Oh well... looks like your gonna be busy cleaning this up, Herbie." She tells him. Herbie just nods, not caring about cleaning up his jizz. He's so happy, he's not even thinking about it.

Kim let's go of Herbie's fat, cum dripping rod and wipes her hand off with a towel for under the counter. She leaves one drop of cum on her hand, looking right at Herbie, slowly licking it off her hand. Kim swallows it down, smacking her lips and blowing him a kiss. Kim is quite the cock tease. Herbie almost passes out again from the slutty show. He can't stop staring, licking his lips, and grinning, not believing how great his day has gotten.

"Yum. You've got some yummy cum, Herbie. Here..." Kim grabs a pen and writes down our business number and lays it on Herbie's chest. "We're always looking for new talent so give us a call if you wanna be in a movie." Kim smiles and waves at Herbie on the floor, then gets up and walks back around to me.

We walk out, my arms around my women. "See ya dude." I say on the way out. Herbie waves, still grinning in disbelief. Kim waves at him and smiles as we all head out,my hands on Kim's and mama's asses. HOT DAMN!

When we get home, later, Dave is talking to another cousin of mine, former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth.

"Jamesssss. What up, homey." Ellsworth greets me. I shake my head, but give him a fist bump.

Stephanie walks in wearing just a very short, white and gold silk bathrobe and white stripper pumps. She hugs and kisses me, then sits in my lap on the sofa.

One look at Dave and it's pretty easy to see why he never gets laid. He's got a cutoff, black Iron Maiden tee shirt on, his huge belly exposed and he's got long brown hair... he's a Conan The Barbarian fan... and muttonchops. A 21 year old fat guy with muttonchops. Yeah... he's a virgin.

"Hey, Steph." Ellsworth tries to act cool, laid back in the chair, trying to light a blunt... but failing. I shake my head... then lean over and light it for him. I have a soft spot for my family... clueless weirdos or not.

"Hey, Ellsworth. Don't forget about later. And try not to fuck up this time." Stephanie shakes her head too as she rubs my face with her right hand. Ellsworth give her a thumbs up and smokes, coughing like crazy, dropping the blunt in his lap. He picks it up, then puts the wrong end in his mouth, burning his tongue. Stephanie and I shakes our heads and laugh. Ellsworth finally gets himself straight and kicks back in the chair, smoking away. He offers us the blunt, but we pass.

We make a lot of porn movies. We do a lot of freaky, geeky stuff so I use all kinds of people... geeks included... in my movies. Ellsworth is one of em.

He's doing a scene with WWE Superstar and former work buddy of his Carmella. I think WWE Superstar Natalya might be in it too, but Ellsworth doesn't know about that. Stephanie's punishing him for fucking up his last scene with former WWE Superstar Maryse. He couldn't keep it up so he tried a special pill he got somewhere... not a viagra... but he ended up just pissing everywhere, and he couldn't hit the money shot so Maryse gave up and walked out.

"Stephanie's got a helluva body, doesn't she, Dave?" I ask my very nerdy cousin who's sitting on the end of the couch. I open Stephanie's robe and show her perfect body off to Dave. He looks over and his eyes almost shoot across the room.

Stephanie sits up straight in my lap, her hands on her hips, smiling, proudly showing off her awesome, huge, enhanced boobs.

Stephanie opens her legs and shows Dave her brown landing strip topped coochie, rubbing her hard clit as she gives him a slutty, come hither look. Ellsworth stares too, open mouthed, letting the blunt fall from his lips to his lap again. I just shake my head in awe of his dumbassness.

"I think I'll use Dave later to film out scene. OK, Dave?" Stephanie winks at me.

"Um...sure." Dave licks his lips as he ogles my wife's amazing melons. Stephanie smirks.

"Why don't we go for a little walk, Dave?" Stephanie asks him, getting off my lap, leaning down to give me a big fucking kiss. She rubs my face as we kiss, shaking her firm booty for Dave. I slap it and squeeze it as Stephanie sucks off my tongue. She coos into my mouth, licking my tongue rapidly. Damn, she's got great lips.

"Umm... OK." Dave gets up, the sight of a four hundred pound dude with mutton chops wearing cutoff tee shirt that shows that humongous white belly is a fucking sight to behold.

Stephanie wave and blows me a kiss as she leads Dave outside. I kick back and light up my own blunt, not wanting to share Ellsworth's fucked up one. He gives me a very dorky smile. I just shake my head at him again. How the fuck are we related? I ask... and laugh... to myself.

Stephanie takes Dave over to a secluded spot under a big tree and feels him out... literally. "Well, Dave. You're a big boy." Stephanie says in her very sexy seductive voice, tracing a finger along his huge chest, down to his massive stomach. "Are you big all over?" She asks, looking right into his eyes. Dave gulps hard. Stephanie grabs his cock through his dirty black sweatpants and finds the answer.

"WOW! Your are big all over. Mmmmmmm. I love that. Let's see how big." Stephanie reaches in Dave's dirty sweatpants and pulls out his cock, letting it dangle over the waistband.

"Holy fuck!... I mean... that's really big, Dave. So big and thick. Yummy." Stephanie stares in awe. His uncircumsized pale white meat is 11 inches long and as wide as her forearm. It's almost as big as mine. Stephanie smiles, softly stroking the monster cock, staring at it, excitedly biting her bottom lip.

"Jesus, Dave... with a cock like this, you should be fucking the girls senseless." Stephanie remarks, staring right at that massive dick as she strokes it. Dave grunts and groans, nearing cum. Stephanie stops, not wanting him to cum. She squeezes his fat rod and holds so he won't ejacualte.

"Oh no, Dave. Not yet. You haven't even fucked me yet. Let's do something about that." Stephanie laughs, turning around and putting her hands on the tree. She pulls her robe up, exposing her pussy.

"Go ahead, big boy. Fuck me silly." Stephanie blows Dave a kiss and lurches when he abruptly enters her ass instead of her pussy. He starts pounding.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GOD WHAT A FAT COCK!!!" Stephanie loves getting her gorgeous ass fucked so she doesn't protest. She smiles and takes the rough pounding with glee.

Dave pounds harder and faster into Stephanie's ass, his massive belly smacking against her ass and back. "GOD, YESSSSSSSSS!!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Dave intensely drills Stephanie's ass even harder, but cums right before she can. He grunts wildly as his cum explodes out of his no longer virgin cock, deep up Stephanie's vice gripping, muscular booty.

Stephanie rubs her throbbing clit as fast as she can as Dave fills her trembling booty with thick jizz. "FUCKKKKKKKKK!!! I'M CUMMING, DAVEEEEEEEE!!!" Stephanie cums herself. She squirts all over Dave's dirty sweatpants, her mouth wide open as she holds onto the tree.

Dave's softening cock slips outta Stephanie's pleasantly sore ass right as he starts pissing. It splashes everywhere. It splashes Stephanie's pussy and ass, making her moan from the warm sensation on her vibrating ass.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." Dave apologizes, quickly pulling his pants up and wobbling off.

"It's OK, Dave... I liked it." Stephanie tries to calm him, but he keeps wobbling away, too embarrassed to stay with her. Stephanie smiles, rubbing her piss dripping clit. She took Dave's virginity and she's waiting anxiously til she can experiment some more with my hugely fat, very awkwardly nerdy... but no longer a virgin... cousin.

Check in on episode two where we start making the pornos. Hopefully Ellsworth will learn how to smoke by then... or at least not be so damn goofy... don't count on that though. Peace.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers