Freaky Family Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHH.... FUCK ME KYLE!!!!" Selena pleaded as he reached up to fondle her huge natural tits. She cried out loudly, kissing him as she rode him furiously, his balls smacking against her ass.

"Oh fuck don't stop," Kyle groaned, holding her hips, "ride that dick."

"OH GOD!!!!" Selena screamed, "I'M CUMMING!!!"

Kyle fucked her faster, her pussy juices oozing down his shaft as she rode faster and faster, leaning back to allow him full access to her amazing boobs. He began to suck, making her moan as her warm milk filled his mouth.

Finally, Kyle let loose as well, shooting his rockets of cum up into her twat, Selena screaming as his cum filled her womb. His orgasm was immensely powerful, draining his storage into her. After he was done, she dismounted and fell onto her side, laying on his right chest while her mother took the left, Rhonda nestling next to his cock.

"Fuck that was amazing." Rhonda panted.

"Oh yeah," Melanie said, lighting a new joint for the four to pass around.

* * * * *

Kyle got up early the next morning and fucked Marie in the shower before they headed to the kitchen. They continued to kiss, feeling all over one another. Their love was unbreakable. Kyle had often told her that if she ever wished, he could leave everyone behind except her.

Without her, life wouldn't be the same.

Ciara had called the night before and told him to get to New York for a new '30's Gangster themed porno. Kyle loved shooting, directing and acting in porn. Fucking wasn't just fun. It was business. And business was damn good!

Marie set his breakfast before and sat in his lap, her well beyond gigantic tits squished against his chest. "I'm gonna miss you honey."

He smiled softly. "I'll miss you too Mom. But I'll be back as soon as I can."

She smiled too and they kissed, Kyle slapping her gorgeous ass as she got up to wake the kids for school.

The door opened as Candace entered with her 18-year-old, Nigel, who waved at his uncle before hurrying to fuck Marie before the bus arrived.

"Hey little bro," Candace then said, snatching a piece of bacon from his plate. She wore a tight pink tank top with: MAJOR SLUT! Written in bold white letters along a short pink and white mini skirt.

Kyle watched as she removed her top and let her white masses spill out. He could remember vividly at 5 years old when he had discovered her specially made bras, already a 36C at just 9 years old. It had also happened to have been when Kyle discovered the joy gained from jacking off and he filled up both large cups with as much cum as he could.

When his dad found out, he wanted to spank him but his mother had volunteered to do it instead. In his room, she said it was good he was curious and was aroused by his sister. She even said that one day, it would blossom into a beautiful relationship, though then he did not understand what she really meant.

Now however, as Candace lay across the kitchen table, her pink cunt spread as Kyle fucked her rapidly, going to town on her amazing pussy, her hard tits in his mouth, he understood fully. He grunted and fucked her faster, squeezing her perfect 32J tits as they fucked and kissed.

"FUCK ME!!!!" she screamed. Her list fueled brother complied instantly, slamming into her cervix. Her legs wrapped around him. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Her pussy squirted and Kyle grunted. He was close as Candace rubbed her hand up and down his torso, the table shaking with his animalistic thrusts. She may have been married but Kyle was, and always would be the man she desired.

They kissed and looked into each other's eyes, Kyle cumming hard into her pussy, his sister screaming as his oceans of potent cum firing into her. They kissed lustfully, Kyle pulled his limp and slick cock from her cunt.

"Damn Kyle, that's was awesome." Candace panted, "I love fucking you, my gorgeous hung brother."

"I love fucking you too sis," Kyle said.

After she left, Kyle headed upstairs to find Emily putting on her makeup for her prostitution job in a little while. He watched as she got ready, imagining the hordes of men eager to fuck her.

"I'll see you later honey," she said, kissing him, "I'll need a lot of that dick when I get back."

"Of course," Kyle replied.

A few minutes later, Marie was riding him in reverse cowgirl, his long arms wrapped around her to squeeze her magnificent breasts. They bounced wildly as her ass clapped against his thighs.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!" Marie screamed.

"You're so fucking hot Mom." Kyle grunted through gritted teeth. "So fucking hot!"

One hand on her hip as he squeezed her amazing tits, pulling her down harder and harder into her every time. They groaned with every movement, her ass clapping on his cock. She then slowed down and rolled her hips, triggered her spot with the head of his cock.

Mom and son moaned softly, Kyle now using both hands to bask in the amazing warmth and softness of Marie's tits. She then began to massage his balls, Kyle moaning louder. Marie then played with her clit, moving gently over his throbbing hard cock.

She looked back at him and winked, beginning to rapidly ride him again.

"OH FUCK!!!" Kyle shouted, pinching her nipples as she rode him furiously. He thrusted back upward, slapping his hands on her bouncing tits as the bed creaked loudly. His cock was nearly numb with pleasure, pounding into his mother's hole.

Removing his hands from her tits, he slapped her ass hard, making her cry out. "FUCK!!!"

Kyle leaned forward, their mouths smashing together in a heated kiss as he again squeezed her tits, their sweaty bodies continuing to fuck wildly. He began to finger her pussy, prompting her to ride his cock faster, both of them moaning loudly into their kiss.

Their tongues slid against each other feverishly, each trying to overtake the other. This went on for a few moments before finally, she pulled back, panting for breath, lips connected with bands of saliva.

"Yes!!" Marie moaned, her voice getting hoarse, eyes rolling in pleasure, her cunt shuddering with pleasure. She was getting close to cumming hard, as was he. As he finally embraced the depravity of this encounter fully, his balls really began to boil.

"Ughhh! Jesus, this feels so fucking good!" he moaned, unable to contain his pleasure.

"I love it baby! I love so fucking much!!" Marie cried.

With her bouncing so hard, he couldn't contain her ass so he again began to squeeze her tits, holding onto them as she took his cock to the highest heaven. He then wrapped his arms around her, fucking her savagely.

"YES!!!!!" she squealed, "FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE!!!!!"

Kyle groaned loudly and brought her down harder on his slick pole, kissing her neck and shoulders. Marie's cunt was quivering, nearly ready to explode on his cock. They were both intensely close, Kyle's face buried in her neck as his balls tingled.

"OH FUCKKKKKK!!!!" Kyle shouted, his cock blasting a large wad of cum up his mother's ass. His back arched as his cock throbbed, shooting geysers of warm seed into her pussy.

"YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" Marie screamed, slamming even harder onto her son's dick, his body seeming to produce even more fresh cum to fill her with.

"YES! BABY! YES! I FEEL IT!" Marie moaned.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" her son moaned, his entire body tensed and flexing, muscles bulging, racked with pleasure.

"I LOVE YOU BABY! I LOVE YOU!" Marie squealed, feeling the last wave of pleasure course through her.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MOM!!!!" Kyle yelled, his whole body burning as his cum shot out in thick volleys, coating her insides.

She laughed and tightened her ass, hearing her son's satisfied sigh of pleasure. "Like that pussy, honey?"

"Fuck," he panted, still cumming as he gave her ass a slap. "I love this pussy!"

She cried out and came, her juices coating his cock as they cried out together. Kyle never ceased to be amazed how aroused his mother made him. His cock was still hard as iron, pumping gallons of sperm inside of her. Then, as the last shot exited his worn body, he fell back.

"I love you..." he sighed, her massive, smooth, slick tits still squeezed in his hands.

Marie knew that Kyle had cum hard, and she felt quite a lot of cum inside her. She knew he was done for now, but she had to start humping against him again. She wanted to treat her special boy to the very limit.

She looked down as she began to roll her hips again and she and Kyle moaned with pleasure together. Soon she could see Kyle's thick cum spilling out of her and sliding down his still hard shaft. Marie used her fingers to scoop it up.

She smeared it over her own lips and clit. Marie felt her orgasm reignite as she fingered herself with Kyle's cum. It turned her on greatly. So much in fact, she didn't notice she was being moved until she was on her back, her feet on either side of Kyles head as he was above her.

His face and chest were covered in sweat as he looked down at her, panting while holding his once again, fully hard dick. Marie looked down at it and bit her lip, looking back up into his eyes.

"Ready to cum again Mom?" he asked.

She silently nodded, feeling him instantly move his head against her pussy, making them both moan upon impact. He began pile driving his cock into her, Marie screaming to the skies as he slammed into her.

"GOD!!! YES!!!!" she cried.

He began to pump hard into her cunt, pulling at her nipples and her clit. Her shouts got louder and louder, both of them wild with sexual passion. He spread her legs and fucked her with all he had, finally shooting another scalding load into her pussy.

"How was that?" he laughed, still nestled in her flooded cunt.

"Nearly enough honey," Marie laughed as well, "nearly enough."

* * * * *

Minutes later, Kyle had just stepped out of the shower, leaning against the wall as Marie was on her knees, choking on his dick. His eyes were rolled back, his fingers moving through her curly hair as he roughly fucked her face.

The affair went on for nearly 25 minutes before he finally reached his peak and shoved his cock in to the root, shooting his hot load down her throat. Yet, they weren't even near being done.

As Kyle lifted weights in the house's gym, Marie bounced up with some water but asked, "Water or milk?"

The answer was obvious, Kyle sucking her tits as she jacked off his huge cock, swallowing another of his boiling loads. Soon, Marie was again on her back, her legs pointed in the air as her son relentlessly fucked her on the bench.

In the heat of the sex scented bedroom, both mother and son made out passionately, Kyle fondling her tits as Marie slowly stroked his cock, still wet snd throbbing in the aftermath of their numerous recent orgasms, their lips pressed together as their tongues danced sensually. After a long while, they broke apart, unable to hide their smiles.

"I fucking love you Mom," Kyle panted.

"I love you too baby," Marie said, holding her precious son close.

12