Freckles 01

Story Info
Freckles does alright, but Freckles gets curious.
2.2k words
3
2.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freckles 01

Hey, my friends call me Freckles, which goes way back to the days when I actually had freckles, but the name stuck, so I stuck with the name. Now, if my closest friends were to tell the absolute truth, I would imagine that I have been called Quirky Freckles from time to time, but that's alright because the we all know that the truth always lays somewhere in the middle, right? Anyways, at 21, I have like six freckles left these days, but once you're labelled, you're labelled forever, I suppose.

The other truth is that I became curious about living a feminine lifestyle a few years ago, at least on the weekends and as many holidays as I could. And guess what? LOL, curiosity didn't kill the cat and neither did my friends. They have always been quite supportive, with their own individual limits and our lives have rolled on just like nothing ever happened for the last year.

I mean, Eric and Maggie prefer the "don't ask, don't tell" approach, but other than that, we're cool. My best supporters are Billy and Sandra. Billy is my oldest friend and has been become my confidant, while his girlfriend Sandra elected to trade me eyeliner tips for washing her delicates every week or two. Hah, I took that deal because she enjoys using a small brush and body paint to highlight my freckles, you know, the freckles that I don't have anymore. And when she uses a teeny tiny coffee stirring straw to make rings down the bridge of my nose and under my eyes, well, that deserves hand washing of her delicate laundry.

And if I may speak under my breath, butthead Jarod barged into my bedroom last March and caught me half dressed and it took a wrestling match to get him to leave. That wasn't cool, even though I still made him a frozen Mac & Cheese meal later that night. But I'm not speaking poorly of Jarod because Jarod was somewhat involved in my next curiosity.

Somewhere during last spring, I began to become curious about being with someone. Not exactly in a sexual way, but you know, hanging out with someone just like Billy and Sandra do and just the same as Eric and Maggie do. The problem was that nobody was stepping up to help me out with that and oh no, you just don't meet up with a stranger from Chang. My eyes are pretty and flattering and I only wear the dark goth look every now and then, so if I'm going to have black eyes, well, it's going to be because of the eyeliner pencil I chose and not by some lurker who wants a piece of ass and doesn't get it. I've heard all about who ends up laying in the Cottonwood Street alley and I'm not lining up for that action.

So, back to Jarod and his Memorial Day backyard cookout. It was a fairly normal party as far as cookouts go, but he invited a few of his work buddies to attend. I played my role by acting as the server for food and beverages as well as my infamous mother hen role. Also, that night in March when Jarod caught me getting dressed, well, I may or may not have fell asleep against him while he sat on the couch eating his Mac & Cheese, but I'm not here to talk about that. Well, let me just say that it was Vermont White Cheddar cheese, which is the best, especially when it's topped out with crushed pepper.

Anyways, Jarod's friends from work seemed to be fate, so to speak. His work buddy Kent showed up with his friend Conner and Conner brought his cousin Jeremy with him and then Jeremy's friend Josh showed up really late after the burgers were all gone and the grill was turned off.

Josh was too late to eat and the party was actually winding down, but Josh looked hungry to me, so I rummaged around Jacob's kitchen and managed to make him a ham and cheese sandwich with some summer salad on the side. He seemed happy and I felt good about taking care of him and you would think that we lived happily ever after, right. Hah, not so fast, right?

We did exchange numbers and he did call me a few times, but nothing ever led to anything, which was fine, I guess. I mean, a little disappointing, but fate is fate and if fate works, then you have to wait for fate to get off of its ass and get to work. But like I said, he did call me a few times, so fate was at least getting out of bed in the mornings.

Well, it was one week before the 4th of July Festival when I decided to enlist Billy's help with getting fate behind the wheel and to put her foot on the gas pedal. The 4th festival would be a great place to hang out for a couple hours with someone (Josh) and I wouldn't even care if it was referred to as date or not. I just wanted to be picked up from home, escorted around the 4th of July festival and dropped off back at home. I would even be willing to carry the ridiculous trinkets that we purchase from the trinket vendor tents.

All I wanted was for Freckles to be somewhere out there, somewhere that is not my house or one of the houses of my friends. But you know, out there somewhere with somebody like Josh.

So, with a week to go before the holiday festival, I invited my friend Billy over for a Saturday afternoon beer on the deck and so he could drop off his girlfriend's delicates to wash. And Billy found me catching a few rays on the rear deck and I might say that none of my friends ever caught me in such tiny shorts.

"Here you go Freckles, Sandra's laundry. You got my back with a beer?"

"Right here in the cooler. By the way, there are eight beers in the cooler."

"Awe fudge, this sounds like girl talk and stuff. Hey, let's talk about your legs. Have your legs always been that smooth?"

"Funny and yes. Listen, do you remember..."

"Hey, what about, you know, other body hair? You, ah, take care of that too?"

"Ugh, yes, now listen and stop changing the subject. Do you remember Jacob's cookout party last Memorial Day?"

"Wow, I remember that Memorial Day is in late May. Also, holiday cookouts are more about beer than fond memories, so, what am I supposed to remember, Freckles? I mean, what did I say or do?"

"Well, you say and do stupid stuff all the time, so nothing new there. However, I wouldn't say "no" to one hour or so at the 4th of July Festival next weekend, you know, if someone were to ask me to go."

LOL, he squinted his eyes so tightly closed that I was watching for a blood vein to burst.

"Please, not me, not me, not me, please, not me, heavens above, take me now, please."

"Stop it, Billy, of course, not you. I would never be the cause of an argument between you and Sandra. I mean, who would hand wash her undies if she got mad at me. I'm talking about, well, do you remember Jacob's Memorial Day cookout when his work friend Kent showed up with his friend Conner and Conner brought his cousin Jeremy with him and then Jeremy's friend Josh showed up to the party really late after the burgers were all gone and the grill was off?"

"Ah, nobody remembers that, except for, you know, mom! I mean, how am I supposed to remember a guy who knew a guy who came with a guy and he brought another guy and then his other friend showed up late? I already explained to you about beer and holiday's, right?"

"Well, Josh looked hungry, so I dug around in Jacob's kitchen and made him a sandwich with a little side salad."

"So what? You've been a mother hen for a long time. OMG, did you comb his hair or something?"

"Well, of course I did, but that's not the story."

"OMG, can we fast forward to the part that starts after you tied his shoes on his way out?"

"Well, that's the point in the story when he asked me for my number. He calls me weekly, but he stumbles around with his words and then he hangs up quickly. The only solution I can think of is that someone talks to him and find out if he's interested in a date for the festival."

LOL, there go his squinty eyes again.

"Please, not me, not me, not me, please, not me, heavens above, take me now, please."

"Sandra already said it's a great idea. And...."

"Please, not me, not me, not me, please, not me, heavens above, take me now, please."

"Shut it. You're the one who knows everyone, so here, have another beer and figure out how you're going to ask him what's up when you call him."

"OMFG, or the next time he calls you, you could ask him to take you to the festival."

"I can't ask him out! I'm a boy who likes to dress and act like a girl, so I can't ask a boy out. What the hell is wrong with you? I mean, I'm just curious about what it would be like to walk around in public with someone, not someone who is curious about asking someone out."

"Well, all I can say is that he may feel the same way. He's a boy who might want to ask a girl out, but then he realizes that the girl is a boy and his brain gets all weird."

Well, I'm not sure when Billy became the relationship expert, but his words of wisdom seemed to make sense, which means he actually listens to Sandra once in a while because he has no clue about these matters.

"Listen Freckles, how about this. If Josh calls you over the next couple of days, why don't you try to work your freckles into the conversation and see if that leads to the festival. Tell him that you're looking for a place to go where you can paint those stupid rings under your eyes. Either that or while you're talking to him, just let it slip that you're horny and see which way that goes."

"OMG, Billy! I'm not horny, I'm just curious! I mean, I'm just trying to follow up on the interest that he showed in me from the beginning."

"SOB, did you cut the crust off of his sandwich bread?"

"Well, of course and diagonal too, but that's not important. He brushed his hand up and down my arm and said thank you. That's code for "I'm taking you out", right?"

"You've got to be kidding me! You cleaned his windshield, didn't you, Freckles?"

"Just call him and ask him what's up. Also, ask what time I should be ready and that he better not be late in picking me up."

Huh, I was surprised, he pulled his phone out.

"Josh, hey dude, what's up? Listen, Freckles wants to know what your problem is? She also wants to show you all of her freckles next weekend, you down for that? Yeah, alright, but you have to pick her on time or she'll ground you. She's a freak like that. What? No, she doesn't like the goth look so much."

"Yes, I can do that!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry Josh, ah, goth as in chains that rattle and stuff, right? No problem. What? Oh, we used to go to summer camp together, so that's how I know she has other freckles. What? Wait, OMG, please not me, not me, not me! Ugh! OMFG, hang on. Freckles, hey, ah, geez, will this be an official date?"

"Yes, but he better be on time. Now, ask him!"

"Please, not me, not me, not me."

"Shut it and ask him what's up with all the shyness?"

Oh, he handed me his phone which meant I was on my own, I guess.

"Josh, what the hell is up with the cat and mouse game? I only have a week to get ready. Are you stupid or what? Hello? Josh? Damn, I think he hung up. Did he say want time I should be ready?"

"Or you can call him later and try to not yell at him, and OMG, don't ask him if he's going to take a shower before he picks you up at 8pm. By the way, thanks for the beers and I think I'll send Sandra around later for her laundry. Text her and by that, I mean, don't text me."

"Well, I would only ask him about a shower to make sure he wore clean boxers. Anyways, thanks for calling him, so why don't you kick back and have another beer or two?" I just need 12 minutes to wash and 15 minutes to dry."

"Ah, and no more relationship stuff?"

"Promise. Did you want a bacon grilled cheese sandwich?"

"Ah, it's like I never left home! Hey, does your neighbor lady still pull her weeds with her tits out?"

Well, there was still a week to go and anything can happen, but for that moment, I had a date to expose the fem Freckles to all of Middleton, for at least an hour.

End Freckles 01