Freckles, Twenty Years Later

Story Info
They have the backyard to themselves again but...
7.5k words
4.65
70.3k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Janet and Max sat in the café booth in the kitchen at their parent's house, their old childhood home. Their father had died eight years earlier and their mom had died a week ago. Friends and family had finally all left. This was the first time they had been alone since she died.

Max sighed and said, "This feels so weird."

Janet chuckled. "Probably not as weird as the last time we were alone in this house."

"Uh, yeah but that wasn't weird at the time, it was sexy and very intense, as I remember it."

Janet laughed. "Intense enough for both of us to get ourselves off on our own."

"It sure started me on a lifetime of red headed and freckled girlfriends."

"And you never married any of them," Janet pointed out.

"True but I never stayed in one place for very long. The Marines are like that. The saying goes, 'If we wanted you to have a wife, we would have issued you one.'

Janet shook her head. "There had to be one that grabbed you by the balls and wouldn't let go."

Max grinned. "Several but those were a whole other story."

"That's the opposite of my life. Two husbands, two divorces, and no kids to show for it."

"Maybe that was for the best," Max said and sighed. "No kids for me either."

Janet looked around the room and shook her head. "I should have come home for more visits over the years."

Max chewed on the inside of his cheek and nodded. "I know that feeling. Too much time overseas and on both coasts. Never enough time or thought to make it this way."

Janet stood up, walked over to the island, and pulled out the end stool. She looked over her shoulder at her brother and grinned. "I sure was teasing you that morning."

"Yeah you were and I was too dumb to even realize it at the start."

"I think you were more in shock than anything."

Max chuckled and nodded. "You can say that again. My prime and proper younger sister was showing me things I had only dreamed of."

"Prime and proper? Who me?" Janet said and then sighed. "Not in my mind. I had my experience with Jenny and a vivid imagination that created some big fantasies. I thought of myself as worldly, whatever that meant."

"Talk about big fantasies, I had a ton of them after that day."

Janet laughed. "Before you only had Jenny to drool over and that was all fantasy."

"I still did but I also had you and you and her to add to the pile."

Janet looked at her brother and shivered. "Yeah, Jenny and I piled up quite often during college. We were more interested in an education than guys."

Max looked confused for a second. "How did you end up marrying that guy right after college if you didn't date?"

Janet grinned. "She graduated a year before I did and I got horny and then I thought I was in love."

Max sighed and shook his head. "I've been in lust but I don't think I've ever really been in love."

Janet nodded. "I was in lust with Bob and he was in lust with me. It took me three years to figure out that sex was all we had in common." She paused a moment and grinned. "It was good enough for us to get together as often as possible even after the divorce."

Max chuckled. "I had a few relationships like that. We'd date, fuck our brains out, and then breakup. A little while later, make that a few days or a week later, we'd be somewhere fucking our brains out again and again."

"And none of those were good enough to marry?"

Max shrugged. "They usually lasted until I was shipped off somewhere else or overseas. That alone usually killed the relationship."

Janet sighed. "I thought the second try would last forever. We had everything in common."

"What happened there?"

Janet shook her head. "I'm not real sure. I came home early from work one day and found him in bed with a girl half my age."

"Ouch!" Max said. "I never knew that. All mom ever said was that you two had some kind of differences."

Janet chuckled and shook her head. "Yeah, he wanted to keep the girlfriend and either I agreed or he dumped me. I wasn't into playing second fiddle to someone I didn't know."

"I was overseas in Japan back then, I think."

"You were all over the world and I was stuck in Chicago."

Max shivered and said, "Brrr! One of the coldest cities in the world from what I've heard."

"In more ways than one," Janet replied. A moment later she whispered, "That's probably as much my fault as the cities."

"What do you mean by that?"

Janet shrugged. "I threw myself into my job and quit going out or having friends. I just shut down. What was the use, I kept asking myself."

Max stood up and walked over to hug his sister. "I should have been around more or at least paid attention to what was going on."

She hugged him back and then pushed him away. "Go sit down before I start crying."

Max grinned at her and said, "Hey, I'm waterproof."

"So am I, remember."

Max laughed as he returned to take a seat in the café booth. "Waterproof but not water tight."

Janet stuck her tongue out at her brother and shivered hard. "Yeah, between your eyes and my imagination, I was dripping wet."

"Not to mention that butt plug up your ass."

Janet groaned softly. "I still have that butt plug and still wear it from time to time."

"Uh, how about now?" Max asked with a leering grin.

Janet laughed and shook her head. "I have it with me but I'm not wearing it."

"Go get it and I'll stick it in for you," Max said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Janet laughed and shook her head again. "We're supposed to still be in morning."

Max gave her a serious look and replied, "I like moaning better."

Janet turned and sat down on the stool facing her brother. She had on a tight black dress that only came to mid thigh when she was sitting on the stool. "So do I, but..."

Max eyed his sister with a questioning look. Then his eyes dropped to her thighs. "I'm betting on no panties and no bra."

Janet grinned and said, "Right on both counts. I don't even think I own a bra at the present time."

"How about panties," Max asked with a grin to match hers.

"Hundreds of pairs," she replied. "My one big vice."

"How well is your toy box stocked these days?"

Janet shivered. "I had to buy a bigger one after the first divorce and then I bought a bigger one yet after the last one."

Max chuckled. "I'm retiring in a few months so I know where you can get a footlocker cheap when you decide to upgrade again."

"I'll keep that in mind," she replied as she crossed her legs. The hem of the dress moved up her thigh as she did.

Max stared at his sister's legs. "Have those gotten longer," he asked with a wink.

"Nope, they still go from the ground up to my ass."

Max nodded as he leaned forward, placed his elbows on the tabletop, grabbed his fist with the other hand, and rested his chin on top of both. "How about uncrossing your legs and seeing how wide you can spread your thighs."

Janet smiled and slowly shook her head. "I'm in teasing mode." Just to prove her point she slowly uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them the other way.

Max smiled back at her and sighed as his eyes followed her legs. The hem of the dress was several inches higher. "Slow enough for a good tease but fast enough not to show anything. You've improved in your old age."

"I'm still two years younger than you," she shot back.

"And I'm in a hell of a lot better shape than the last time you saw me naked and I have much better control over things that go bump in the night."

Janet laughed and shook her head. "Are we having fun yet?"

Max's eyes went from his sister's legs up to her face and back down to her legs. "We're getting close."

"Too bad I no longer have that little micro bikini I had the last time we were home alone."

Max chuckled. "I don't own a pair of tidy whites."

"So we meet in the backyard naked?" Janet asked as she re-crossed her legs with a pause so her brother got a quick view of her smoothly shaven sex.

"Don't forget your toy box," Max replied as he lifted his head off his hands.

"Why don't we go upstairs to get undress? That way I can grab some towels and you can carry my toy box down."

Max grinned and stood up. "Sounds like a dangerous plan to me."

*****

Fifteen minutes later, Janet came out the back door wearing a pair of high heels and carrying three towels. Max was a couple of steps behind her carrying a large makeup case. His eyes had wandered up and down her slender body upstairs and now they were watching the way her ass wiggled as she walked down the steps to the flagstone patio.

As they crossed the patio to the table by the pool, Max said, "You've put on some weight in just the right places."

Janet tossed the towels on the table and turned to grin at her brother. "I can say the same for you."

"A lot more muscle and a lot more stamina," he replied with a wink as he sat her toy box on the table.

Janet grinned and whispered, "promises, promises."

A moment later, she opened the makeup case and rummaged around inside. She pulled out a shiny metal butt plug with a jeweled head. She stuck it in her mouth and turned around. She took a small step to each side and slowly bent over with her ass pointed straight at her brother.

She held the wet looking butt plug out between her legs and said, "I think you know where this goes."

Max took the plug and licked it several times. Holding it by the jewel, he squatted down and said, "I sure do."

Janet's hips gave a small jerk as the end of the plug pressed against her asshole. There was pressure on it and then it was moving inward. She rocked her hips and the butt plug popped into place.

She groaned softly and straightened up. "That always feels so good when it hasn't been in my ass for a while."

"It looks even better now than it did back when," Max said softly as he stood up.

"I have more ass than I did back then," Janet said as she wiggled her hips from side to side. "It fits between the cheeks better," she added as she turned around.

Max's eyes went to her breasts. "You're fuller in the front also."

Janet smiled and raised her hands to cover her breasts. She held her hands still for a moment and then caressed them. With a shiver, she said, "But they are still as sensitive as ever."

"Where is the barbell you wore that day?"

Janet turned toward the toy box and pulled out a small box. "In here," she said as she opened the box. "Along with several other bits and pieces."

She sat the box on the table and pulled out a barbell, a ring with a bead on it, and a barbell with a chain that had four short chain pieces hang off it. She placed all three in the palm of her right hand. "You have your choice," she said as she held out her hand.

Max looked from her hand to her left nipple several times and grinned as he asked, "Do I get to put it in?" When his sister nodded, he reached out and picked up the barbell with the chains.

"My favorite," Janet whispered as she dropped the remaining jewelry in her hand back in the little box. She closed the box and turned to face her brother again. She took a deep breath and said, "I'm, uh, ready when you are."

Max reached out and flicked the end of his finger against his sister's left nipple. She made a whimpering sound. He took his time unscrewing one of the balls from the barbell and removed one end of the chain. His hands moved toward his sister's breast.

Janet groaned softly. "You're the first person besides me to touch my nipples since the divorce."

Max leaned over quickly and sucked on her nipple. Janet gave a jerk and then groaned deeply as he bathed the hard bud with his tongue. He sucked hard on the nipple and lifted his head. The puffy end stretched out and then came out of his mouth.

Max grinned as he moved the end of the bar to her nipple and inserted it slowly into the hole. "Now it's nice and hard and slippery," he said as he used his other hand to slide the end of the dangling chain over the shaft.

Janet shivered as the bar went in and whimpered softly as his fingers brushed her nipple as he put the chain in place and screwed on the ball. Once he had the ball tight, he let go of the balls and flicked the end of her nipple with his fingertip.

When his sister gave a couple of jerks, he grinned and said, "That does look good on you. How do those dangly chains feel rubbing on the puffy part of your breast?"

Janet slowly wiggled her shoulders back and forth. The chains rubbed the puffy part of her breast and she sighed deeply. "They feel great."

Max glanced at the other nipple and flicked his finger against it. "This one looks a little bare."

Janet turned to her toy box and pulled out another small box. "Have I got a deal for you," she whispered as she opened the box. She pulled out a barbell like the one in her nipple but longer and with longer dangles and more of them.

Max looked confused as he leaned closer to her right breast and looked for a hole in it. Janet laughed and turned to sit down in a chair. "It doesn't go in my nipple," she said as she spread her knees wide. "Remember, I wanted something else pierced."

"Oh hell yes," Max said with a big grin as he squatted down in front of his sister. He looked closely at her exposed wet sex and then leaned over to take a deep breath through his nose. He licked his lips and looked up at his sister's face. "You smell delicious."

Janet shivered and dropped her hand to cover her sex. "No licking until I get this in place. If you do, there won't be any way I can put it there. Things will be too sensitive."

Max grinned up at her and said, "I can wait but I'm going to watch closely, you know."

Janet grinned back and replied, "I was counting on it."

With a deep breath, she took her hand away from her sex and spent a moment taking one ball and one end of the chain off the barbell. She held the ball out to her brother. "Here, hold this. This is a two handed job."

Max took the ball and looked at his sister's face. "I have a two handed job for you."

Janet chuckled and looked down between her brothers spread thighs. "What would be left over if I grabbed it with both hands?"

"That, you will have to find out for yourself," Max replied with a wink.

"Yes, I will," she whispered as her eyes returned to her sex. She pinched and lifted the skin above her clit. She used the end of the barbell to find the hole there. She wiggled the shaft in and shivered. A few seconds later, she found the hole on the opposite side.

She slipped the end of the loose chain over the shaft and held out her hand. Max shook his head as he reached over and threaded the small ball on the end of the shaft. When he was finished, he leaned back and looked at the barbell and chains as he sister let go of the other ball.

"That looks interesting and sexy. Kind of like that little bikini after it started to disappear in your slit," he said and then asked, "Does it rub on your clit?"

Janet stood up and wiggled her hips. The chains swayed back and forth over her outer lips. The inner dangles bumped in her closed slit. "After a while they will. Walking takes longer but hard dancing can be killer as my clit rises up to the top of my slit."

Max licked his lips and asked, "Should I give it a reason to stand up tall and proud?"

Janet chuckled and wiggled her hips again. "Your eyes are doing a good job getting it up already. Not to mention my looking at your beautiful body and hard dick."

Max stood up, pulled his sister into his arms, and kissed her passionately. Janet was taken by surprise but it didn't take her long to moan deeply as she returned the kiss. Her arms ended up around his neck as his hands explored her back and ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks tightly and pulled her lower body against his.

His dick was hot feeling where it was pressed to her lower belly, his balls against her mound. She moaned again and lifted her right leg to hook her calf around his. Now she was pulling them tighter also. The next thing she knew, Max had his hands at the bottom of her ass cheeks and she was rising into the air.

She broke the kiss and gasped as she rose even higher. His hard hot dick was now pressed against the barbell and her slit. She lifted both legs and wrapped them around his hips. Her slit was wrapped around his dick more and it felt even hotter.

With a shiver, she whispered, "Smooth move."

Max chuckled. "Much better than the last time we were out here."

Janet looked around at the pool quickly. "You're not going to walk off into the pool again, are you?"

Max chuckled and bounced his sister up and down. His dick rubbed in her slit as he did. "No chance of that happening again. I have myself well under control."

About then, a loud female voice from the backdoor said, "Whoa, I thought we were going to be alone."

Max started to turn around but his sister whispered, "Stay still and don't turn around, I'll handle this. Now put me down."

Janet unwrapped her legs from around his hips and he lowered her to the ground. "You're early," Janet said as she moved over beside her brother.

"It looked more like I was right on time," the female voice said. "Who's your friend and why are you two naked out here besides the obvious? Not to mention, why do I have to be naked?"

Janet picked up a towel from the table and handed it to her brother. "Put this on," she said with a wink as she picked up a second towel and wrapped it around her body.

She picked up the third towel, unfolded it, and held it out. "Come to mama and I'll wrap you up."

"Mama, your ass," the voice said and then laughed.

The laugh stuck a mental note. Max whirled around and said, "Jenny?"

Jenny did a double take and groaned. "Max?"

"Surprise!" Janet said and laughed.

"Who? Me or him?" Jenny asked.

"Uh, yeah, what she said," Max said and shook his head. "I mean, her or me."

Before Janet could reply, Max looked at Jenny and asked, "Why are you here, I heard you married some guy a long while back."

Jenny grinned and started across the yard. She was as naked as they had been. She walked with one high heel planted in front of the other. Her hips swiveled and her breasts swayed. "He couldn't handle me having girlfriends," she said softly.

Max glanced at his sister and shrugged. "What's the problem with that, other than you not sharing maybe."

Jenny shook her head. "He didn't have enough stamina to handle just me so anything over and above was just wishful thinking on his part."

"That sounds like a personnel problem," Max said with a grin as he unwrapped the towel from around his hips.

Jenny's eyes jumped to his hard dick and washboard stomach. She groaned softly as she came to a stop a dozen feet away. "Someone has been working out," she whispered and then looked at Janet.

Janet tossed the towel she was holding on the table and took the towel off she was wearing. Jenny's eyes darted from her left nipple to the top of her sex and back to Janet's face. "I love the jewelry. Are you wearing the butt plug too?"

Janet grinned, nodded, and asked, "Are you wearing yours?"

Jenny glanced at Max and replied, "As a matter of fact, I am."

"My sister's ass looks great with hers in," Max said as his eyes continued to wander over Jenny's lush body.

"I know," Jenny replied and then looked at Janet. "Is his dick Janet flavored yet?"

Janet shook her head and grinned. "Maybe a little. He put my butt plug in and helped with the jewelry."

"What were you waiting for?" Jenny asked as her eyes darted to Max's hard dick.

Janet chuckled and said, "You, of course."

"Me? What the hell do you need me for?"

Janet looked at her brother and said, "I want you to have it first. Me on my back with your head between my legs and his dick deep in your pussy."

Jenny and Max both groaned. "Do you have any idea how many times I masturbated to just that scenario?" Max said.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers