All Comments on 'Freckles, Twenty Years Later'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 4 years ago
Another TRad hottie!

Always look forward to your posts! Never disappointed! Maybe not a 10 but sure a solid 5*

Merry Christmas, Tex. May the New Year find you healthy, frisky and creative!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
I really loved this story

I really liked this story and would love to read more about these three

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Great!!

Sure wish there was more to it though! I realize that their fantasies have turned to reality in this one, but I think one more chapter of their 'marital bliss' and pregnancies would be great! Please keep writing, I'll keep reading!! I loved it.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story

how about another chapter? then another with the next generation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, between chapters one and two you covered so many fantasies! I’ m wagering not only mine were covered, likely quite a few readers had to stop and either think or say:That’s MY fantasy! How did he know about that?! “

My sister had a couple girlfriends that I STILL kick myself over never seriously trying to get in their pants. Partly, never being alone without a parent lurking about, a VERYVERY cruel and heavy handed father, and me being shy and unsure as a result.

Ooops, sorry! This is a review, not self analysis!

Anyway, like others have said, another couple chapters would be wonderful. Nt so sure about the kids, though. I mean, the children have to be in a positive and conducive nurturing environment.

Going to school and telling kids and teachers “My mommy’s brother lives with us.”. He is also my daddy, and when he doesn’t sleep with mommy, he sleeps with Aunt Jenny.” Ohhhh yeah! social Services and a squad car would bring that little girl home from school!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic story that added to the previous chapter. This one got us to where the first one should included Janet and Max together. Adding Jenny to this was perfect. This dual marriage isn’t a bad idea in this case as Max loves both Janet and Jenny and they love and lust over him. Since the girls are Bi it should work to allow Max time to recharge and reload to satisfy both wives. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The time skip ruined it imo.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

More please, lets get to the weddings and filling the nursery up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would love to read a part 3

Campus77Campus777 months ago

20 years seems to be a pattern. That's a long time to hold on to an orgasm. A good tale and a pleasant finale. This one works on all cylinders and mix and matches all my buttons. Again a follow up would be appreciated. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

TxRad writes well but never has it in him to follow up or complete his works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Freckles Previous Part
Freckles Series Info

SIMILAR Stories