Fred & Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"That was fantastic, my darlings! I just hope that Fred can fuck me like that on our wedding night, should we ever get that far! Now I have to piss!"

Mary parted her thighs and started to eject her pee in a firm solid stream. Fred and Maria laughed in delight.

"Ready?" he whispered to her.

"Ready? What am I to be ready for, my dearest Fred?"

"This," said Fred and, still with his cock deep inside Maria, fell backwards into the pool!

Now that did separate them! When they surfaced they laughed and kissed again. Mary was standing at the edge of the pool, laughing too.

Fred looked up at her.

"You're dripping piss darling," he called. Sure enough, there were still a few drops emanating from Mary's crack.

"I'll soon stop that," she called and dived neatly into the pool.

The three lovers enjoyed their dip but were soon sitting back on the naya enjoying a coffee.

"Stay to lunch Maria," said Fred but was still slightly relieved when Maria refused.

"No, I must not stay away from my mother for too long," she giggled. "She will be thinking that I am getting myself into trouble with boys, or even men!!"

Then she looked serious and stood, her beautiful naked body looking so young and defenceless before them.

"I must thank you Fred, my darling friend, for taking my virginity so well and so thoroughly. I did not expect to really enjoy it the first time but it was fantastic! I loved it! I love fucking! To lose my virginity and to orgasm twice was the most fantastic thing for me. I love you!"

Maria climbed on to Fred's lap, put her arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard. His cock rose again like a flagstaff! Maria took it in her hands again.

"There you are Mary," she giggled again as she stood and released her grip. "He is almost ready to make love to you!"

She gave Mary a big kiss and a hug, gave them both a little wave and went into the house to dress. Within five minutes she was back. One more quick kiss each and she was trotting across the forecourt to the gates. A quick fondle of Prince's ears and she was gone.

Fred looked across at Mary. He took hold of his thick firm cock.

"Bed?" he questioned.

Mary didn't reply. She just winked at him and went into the villa.

ooooOOOoooo

Fred and Mary had a great fucking afternoon! Fred had followed Mary down to his bedroom to find her with her head down on his pillow and her bottom in the air. She had already felt through her legs to show him two fingers in her cunt and one in her arsehole!

"Fuck my arse Fred!" she commanded him. "I want to feel totally wanton and abused. I want you to come up my arse with your lovely hot spunk. Have you got any left?"

Fred was soon pressed up behind Mary and rubbing his cock head against her sphincter. Then he thrust quickly inside her pussy before slowly pulling out and presenting his hot wet cock head to Mary's slightly throbbing hole. Within seconds he was deep inside her. They began to thrust against one another.

Fred found that he could keep going for ages. He was in practice; he was deeply inside his lovely Mary; most of all he had already had a long fucking session today.

Mary's arsehole felt hot and smooth. She was not so tight as to bring on Fred's ejaculation too soon. The lovers thrust in and out of one another for a long time, totally engrossed in one another. Fred began to sweat heavily and drip on to Mary as he slowly felt his crisis rising in his balls.

"Gosh Fred, that's so horny, you dripping sweat on me like that! You're making me want to come now. Are you ready yet my darling?"

"I was just going to warn you sweetheart. Here I come now, shooting my spunk all the way up your arse. There! There! Can you feel me?"

Mary didn't answer, other than to squeal into her own climax. She began to make juice, almost squirting. She pulled off Fred's shrinking tool and rolled on to her back. She groped into her vagina, spreading her hot fluid all over her thighs and belly and mixing it with her own sweat. Then she held out her arms and Fred happily laid his own sweating body on top of hers.

Some minutes later they had begun to cool off a little although their warm bodies still kept them stuck together. Fred was supporting his body on his elbows but now he slowly rolled off Mary. Then he pulled her to him again and they kissed.

"That was beautiful," said Mary softly as their lips eventually separated. Then she giggled. "I want to pee now darling."

Fred gently caressed into her vagina as if searching for a tap on her little piss hole.

"How about a nice hot shower? That will bring out your piss!"

"That's a good idea. Then you can do one of your hard pisses on me!"

They repaired to the shower and duly vacated their bladders. Mary was now totally uninhibited about pissing. She pushed Fred down on to the shower floor, straddled his body and pissed hard all over him. Most of it struck his cock and balls, causing Fred's shaft to thicken and lengthen once again.

In fact, Fred was showing definite signs of revival as Mary towelled him down; so much so that she cradled his cock between her breasts as she dried his buttocks.

"Let's go sit in the sun for a while," she smiled up at him. We'll have a coffee and brandy and if you can get him up again I'll fuck you outside. How does that sound?"

"Fucking wonderful!" exclaimed Fred as he playfully, but hard, smacked her bottom as they walked outside. "I think that fucking virgins has given me an appetite; and not just for food either!"

They drank and also ate a little. The sun stayed warm and eventually Mary mounted Fred's cock as he lay on one of the pool loungers. It was almost a gentle fuck, so gentle that Mary had a distinct feeling that Fred was making love to her with all his heart and body.

As he squirted his cum up into her receptive body she cried with happiness, her tears splashing down on to his bronzed hairy chest. She lay on top of him and kissed him.

"I love you Mary," he said.

"Oh Fred, I love you too," wept Mary, kissing him again.

ooooOOOoooo

Mary left soon after their final fuck of the day. She was strangely quiet after her strong declaration of love. Fred hadn't pressed the point. Mary knew how he felt and she knew that he wouldn't change his mind. Fred went to bed early after all his exertions and slept the sleep of the just. All night!

He awoke next morning to the sound of rain on the roof. It was coming down hard, dripping off the tiles on to the forecourt. Fred's house and forecourt was constructed so that all rainwater drained away into the garden.

Fred got out of bed and padded down the hallway to the door, still naked, his early morning erection swinging from his groin. He opened the door to let Prince out. The dog took one look at the rain and seemed to take a deep breath as he disappeared down the garden.

The rain exacerbated Fred's need to piss. He half turned to go to the bathroom then he shrugged his shoulders and turned back again. He took hold of his favourite toy and pissed out into the rain. As he was finishing the phone rang.

It was Hilary van Nieldenstrom.

"Hi Fred! Have you seen the rain? I've cancelled all my appointments today. It's not worth showing people houses in this weather. I was wondering if you were doing anything special? My boyfriend is in Madrid until Friday and I'm beginning to get the itch, if you know what I mean?"

Fred laughed and took himself in hand.

"Well now, young Hilary, it so happens that I have nothing specifically planned for today so you are very welcome to come around. I've just pissed off the naya into the rain and I've got your friend in my hand right now. Just thinking about your cracking body is causing him to grow. What time do you want to come?"

"Any time really. I've got a little bit of shopping I want to do in the Centro Commercial but after that I'm all yours, so to speak."

"OK, aim for twelve o'clock. I'll call my other friend if you like. I want to see her about something else so if I can get her here for about eleven we can discuss our business and I can then get her stripped down for mid-day. Don't ring the bell; just come on in. Prince knows you now so I doubt that he will even bark, especially in this rain."

"OK lover, that sounds like fuckin' fun. See ya later!"

Five minutes later Fred was talking to Becky. They discussed the rain and then Fred asked about her situation with Jack.

"Oh Fred, I've got big news about all that. When can I see you?"

"That's what I called you about. How about you dropping in here about eleven thirty for a coffee and a brandy? Bring your photos and tell me all."

"Should I wear my panties?"

"It shouldn't be necessary, should it?"

"That's what I hoped you'd say," giggled Becky. "See you at eleven thirty." She disconnected.

Fred looked down at his three quarters erect cock.

"More fucking work for you today, my lad," he chuckled.

Fred quickly made himself some breakfast and then he and Prince went into town for a few necessities. They were back by ten thirty.

Fred decided to make fresh coffee so he started the machine and got out the glasses and the brandy bottle. He took off his shopping clothes and wondered if he should get dressed. In the end he decided to just put his shorts on.

Spot on eleven thirty Becky's Suzuki jeep stopped outside. Fred walked over to the gates and opened them so that she could drive in and turn around.

Becky jumped out of the driving seat into Fred's arms. He was all wet, his hairy chest holding water and his shorts sticking to his buttocks.

"Oh my God Fred, you're all wet," gasped Becky as she kissed him. "Let's get into the dry and get our things off!"

"That's what I was waiting to hear you say," laughed Fred as he squeezed one of Becky's sumptuous breasts. "My God, your tits are fantastic! I'm going to need to piss on them soon!"

"Down boy! Down!" laughed Becky as she squeezed Fred's cock through his sodden shorts. "Let's get coffee and a brandy inside us first."

She reached back into her jeep for a bag.

"The evidence," she giggled as she walked up the naya steps. "Now get me that coffee and brandy! With biscuits as well!"

Fred went into the kitchen, stripping off his wet shorts as he went.

He soon returned, bearing coffee, brandy, biscuits and an erect bouncing cock.

"Wow! Just what a horny girl needs!" giggled Becky as Fred placed the refreshments in front of her. She reached out and took possession of Fred's throbbing cock. He groaned and thrust his hips towards her open mouth.

Becky opened wide and swallowed. Fred's knob end disappeared into her molten hole. He pushed and Becky sucked.

"Fuckin' Hell Becky darling," he gasped. "That's fantastic!"

Becky ejected Fred's cock from her mouth and examined his wet stiff shaft. She began to slowly stroke his tool.

"Fred, your cock is so wonderful," she said softly. "I could play with it all day. I'm going to have my coffee and brandy now and play with my cunny so that your cock stays hard. I know that you are going to fuck me with it and I'm so happy about that!"

Fred glanced out from the naya at the rain still falling. He could see the edge of the storm clouds out over the airport. The sun was blazing down there and he could almost feel the heat returning. The heat was all along the length of his cock as well as Becky played with him with one hand as she drank her coffee and sipped her brandy with the other.

"Fucking Hell Becky, don't spend too long on the refreshments or you'll have to taste something else," he groaned with pleasure.

Becky laughed. "I know you don't have just one shot, you randy old bugger. You can shoot your cum all over my tits any old time you like. I love it when you do that!"

Fred carefully disengaged himself from Becky's attentions and sat down beside her on the naya sofa.

"Come on Becky darling, I want to hear all about Jack's reactions to his starring role on film. How did you do it?"

Becky reached into her bag and produced a photo developer's folder.

"I just said to him out of the blue that I wanted a divorce. He said that he didn't know what I was talking about. I didn't have any cause. So I just emptied these out in front of him."

She emptied the folder in front of Fred and he studied the pictures. He had not, of course, met her husband Jack but the photos would have aroused him anyway.

The first one he picked showed quite clearly a bosomy blonde with a mouthful of cock. The next showed a man, presumably Jack, pulling the blonde's head on to his shaft. The prints were not in order of the action but it was quite clear what had ensued. Soon the man's cock was obviously buried deep into the blonde's cunt and one could easily guess what finally happened.

"You got him well and truly nailed then?" asked Fred, chuckling as he finished studying the collection. "Are you going to divorce him then?"

"Don't be silly Fred, not yet. He thinks that I just might and he's willing to do almost anything to stop me taking all his possessions. I just said that he would have to behave better towards me from now on or I would see him in court."

"So what's the position now?"

"He's putty in my hands and so grateful. I told him that he's got to fuck me every night that he's home if he wants to go on fucking his secretary. I know he's not very inventive in the screwing department but I'm going to train him. I just might even get him to invite Diane over to the house so that I can watch!"

Fred went through the photos again. Even though he didn't know the participants he found them arousing, especially the one showing Jack with his cock buried deep inside Diane's arsehole.

"He seems to know his way around her body!" he remarked. "She's got a cracking arse, if nothing else!"

"That's the shot that annoyed me the most," said Becky. "He's never even tried that with me. He says that she suggested it!"

Becky turned to Fred and kissed him, taking possession of his cock in her hands as she did so. After the kiss she pouched his cock in both of her hands and began to frig him firmly. Fred closed his eyes and leant back, trying to prolong the exquisite feelings Becky was producing all through his loins.

Becky dropped her head into Fred's lap and began to lick his hard throbbing shaft. Fred groaned with ecstasy. She wrapped her tongue around his hot shaft and made much saliva, letting her juice trickle all over his member. She licked the tip, almost forcing the tip of her tongue into his pisshole. Fred groaned again, holding her head in his hands and pulling her into his cock.

Now Becky opened her mouth and swallowed his knob end. She suckled on it as if she were sucking on a baby's dummy. Then she opened wider and allowed Fred's hard tool to penetrate deep into her mouth, right down to her throat. She squeezed his cock with her throat muscles. Fred thrust at her, not far now from shooting his load. Becky slowly and carefully withdrew his hard shaft from her mouth. She expelled another mouthful of saliva on to the head and rubbed it up and down his length before looking up at Fred.

"Fred darling, I think that it's time that you gave me a good fucking with this and shot your load deep up my pussy. I want to feel your hot spunk shooting into me!"

Fred opened his eyes and looked down at Becky's magnificent freckled chest. He noticed that she did indeed have freckles deep between her globes. Her nipples were hard and swollen. He also noticed that the clouds had rolled away and that the sun was once more blazing down.

"Becky my darling, let's go out by the pool and fuck! I've got a load for one of your holes but I want you to be coming as I shoot it into your body. Then I might just piss on your tits!"

"Oooooo yesss please," giggled Becky as she stood up, still holding on to Fred's cock.

They quickly moved out to the pool. Fred laid Becky down on a still slightly damp lounger cushion and parted her thighs, gazing down at her plump mons with the deep gash in the middle. Becky followed his gaze, grinned, and parted her lips with her pink painted fingernails. The crack filled with liquid; Fred groaned, took hold of his cock and pushed into her molten receptacle. There was a distinct squelch as he thrust hard into Becky's cunt!

Becky lifted her legs high in the air and wrapped her ankles around Fred's waist.

"Fuck me darling Fred! Fuck me hard and make me come!"

Fred set to work with gusto. He just loved this cunt! Come to think of it, he loved all the cunts that he was currently fucking. Who wouldn't? He began to fuck Becky with deep fast thrusts, building up to a frenzy of feelings. He wouldn't last long at this rate!

Using all his power of control Fred stopped and firmly withdrew. He raised himself and then turned Becky over, arranging her on hands and knees. He spread her arse cheeks to reveal a stretched bum hole and made it juicy with pussy juice and his saliva.

"Ohhhh yessss Fred, fuck my arsehole now. Fuck it deep and hard and smack my bum; make me smart all over my bum!"

Fred slid into Becky's arsehole. She was much more pliable now and as she relaxed he firmly pushed deep into her hole, smacking both cheeks hard as he did so. Becky squealed but pushed her bum back up his rock hard shaft.

"Fuckin' Hell Fred, that's fantastic. Don't stop now, don't you dare fuckin' stop!"

Fred was so enjoying himself now. He wasn't about to come although he thought Becky wouldn't be long. He had forgotten all about Hilary coming until he heard her voice.

"Fucking Hell Fred, that's so horny! I could hear those arse smacks all the way up the road. Can anyone join the party?"

Fred stopped thrusting and grinned up at Hilary. Becky just froze and twisted her head, trying to see who the intruder was.

"Hi Hilary," gasped Fred as he thrust into Becky again. "Glad you could make it. You are very welcome to join in but you're a bit overdressed at the moment. Meet a friend of mine; this is Becky. Becky, meet Hilary." Fred thrust again.

"Hello Becky," smiled Hilary as she peeled her shirt over her head and dropped her shorts. She also had arrived without panties. "I must just kiss Fred 'Hello' first."

Hilary had entered the pool area as she had undressed. She now straddled both Becky and the lounger and kissed Fred with a very open wet mouth. Becky shuddered and moaned as she felt Hilary's warm smooth buttocks rub over her back and shoulders. She was now so close to coming!

Hilary broke the kiss and looked down to where Fred's stiff tool was embedded in Becky's arsehole. She reached down to feel the joining and Becky moaned again. Fred grunted and thrust hard into Becky, smacking her cheeks once again. Becky howled into orgasm.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm coming, coming. Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

"Don't shit yet Becky," laughed Hilary. "Fred's still got his cock stuffed up your ass!"

The trio slowly stopped moving but Fred and Hilary remained on top of Becky; Fred was still deeply embedded in her arsehole and Hilary continued to rub her bum up and down her back. Fred began to play with Hilary's breasts, hefting their weight and pulling on to her long firm nipples.

"That's nice Fred, I love having my tits played with. Relaxes me and makes me want to piss. Becky's back feels so warm too!"

Fred looked into Hilary's eyes and smiled. Then he looked down at her pussy.

"Don't hold back Hils; anything goes here! Isn't that right Becky my girl?"

Becky took a deep breath, enjoying the feelings of Fred's stiff ramrod up her arse and of Hilary's soft warm bum on her back.

"Do what you like you guys; I'm having a real good time!"

Hilary put her hands on Fred's shoulders and leaned back a little. Fred looked down again between his hands that were still playing with Hilary's breasts. Suddenly her labia lips fluttered and a jet of her pee shot out. The stream continued, flowing all over Becky's back and down into her arse crack, around Fred's buried cock and on down his thighs and legs to the ground.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers