All Comments on 'Fred Becomes a Cuckold'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GET OUT

Leave now and start over take what you can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

only a sick mind would write this crap this would never happen just another cuckold story and slut wife , wife

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Makes no sense. a court gives her everything? Even after an appeal?? No money? No job?

And he puts up with it? Bullshit. People are just NOT wired that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks Dixit, excellent example of how the devious female mind thinks. The sooner men realise this is actually the norm, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is when a trapped animal doesn't care about itself. I see murder suicide in their futures. Stupid man hating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story, tho i'll admit the behaviors and actions of all the characters are a bit unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuckolding is amazing especially when women initiate it!!!

Everyone reading this story wishes their wife would force them into similar slavery.

The haters hate, probably because their too weak to admit they fantasy about being a cuck. They get ashamed an go troll the men that had the courage to do it.

YOLO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the story was hot but it lost a little credibility when the wife received everything in the divorce. that would never happen.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Of course, the impression may be deceptive, but this story is not a story, it is SiFi! Even the most die-hard idiots who call themselves cuckis can come to this conclusion. In a divorce in which the other partner goes empty-handed, there must be a pre-nup, otherwise the assumption is simply ridiculous. And that a woman comes up with the idea of ​​your protagonist is the idiotic dream of this cuckis! But that's why they're sick! So, if you look closely, this story looks like the dream of a pubescent teen or a frustrated woman who can't get a husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He grew a pair and divorced her after taking all the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cage is a toy that he can remove at any time. He can even go to the police, have them remove it and arrest her on numerous charges. So while she sits in jail. he takes all the money and disappears.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 2 years ago

Cute sexy story...I love sucking cum from a well fucked pussy....

CornixCornixalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, another enjoyable story.

To some of the negative commentators: Yes this a work of utter fiction, on an erotic story site; shocking I know - if you want realism read the news. It was made abundantly clear from the start this was a niche story. The beauty of fiction is one can discuss and explore topics that are completely unrealistic. Give in to that and enjoy the ride. If the topics don't interest you, move on and find another story.

I loved Her complete coldness to her ex. I would like to know more about backstory. Why did they get divorced. I envisage it was his fault for Her to get everything, but I imagine She manipulated the events initially. Perhaps a sexual misconduct case at work, where Avery is already the lover of the girl that her ex groped. Avery coercing her to surreptitiously tempt him, and embolden him. Setting him up completely. I can imagine how Avery screamed with pleasure that night as his secretary licked her knowing she was to get it all.

Some further character development would be great, and lots more humiliation of this pathetic cuckold.

DixitDominaDixitDominaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Cornix, Thank you! Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOTALLY SHIT STORY …STUPID!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate this writer and this story with all my heart and I want DixitDomina to suffer

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You really have zero concept of how IRL relationships work

May you die single and spare the rest of the world

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why wouldn't he have a choice? Just divorce the bitch. REALLY a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hate the story, l what hell how can husband be punished /cuckholded by his wife in this way his only out of this toxic relation end himself ,or just move on except the divorce go the shelter for goverment for homeless people your screwed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...