All Comments on 'Freddie's Find Pt. 03'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Roge472xalRoge472xalalmost 20 years ago
Thank You!

I was afraid that you would not have added this new chapter, but you did, and thank you. I'm waiting for the next one as well! A lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
love it

I really enjoy how you write. I have read all your stories on your website including this one. I was wondering when you would be getting new ones on there. Take care and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
true cordon bleu

loved the aperitif, entree went down well and the main course was magnifique - can't wait for desert.

thankyou - Ron from DownUnder

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersalmost 20 years ago
Magnifcent

You seldom fail to bring depth to your characters and this one had me laughing outloud at some points within the tale. Well done ... and thank you for writing about real women who are not size 0 with 40DD busts. And being a fond lover of tall men who can wrap their arms around a lady .. I do love your tales.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
The road to love?

is rocky indeed.

This is a really excellent piece of work Jewel.

I'm finding your ability to create characters especially engaging.

Again, well done.

NiccesNiccesalmost 12 years ago
You`ve got to love this

.....beautiful story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's a runner.

Even if they get back together, he can never trust her to support him. At the first sign of trouble, she'll leave him high and dry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous