All Comments on 'Freddie's Find Pt. 04'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not bad

The only criticism is that if you want reality, then you should know that if you were going to open a restaurant, you would be employing professional tradespeople to do the fit-out. I can't see a D-I-Y cafe being successful in New York.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not too bad!

Just one criticism - in reality, anyone setting up a restaurant hires professional tradespeople to do the fitout. Your characters are not portrayed as totally rural or deeply suburban folk, so it would be unlikely they would be that hands-on. Any hospitality professional in NYC would be unlikely to begin without plans -business plan, marketing strategy -it isn't a case of 'build it and they will come'these days!

dillicdillicalmost 20 years ago
excellant story

never mind the nit pickers. it was a good story and you have done it YOUR way and that's good enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Who cares?

Who cares if they employed proffesional builders,decoraters etc.They worked together to repair their love for each other.Wonderful story,I really enjoyed it.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Finally!

It took them long enough.

So happy things turned out so well.

Very nice story Jewel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Wonderful Story

This is the best story I have come across so far. As I am a BBW it is nice to read storys that contain BBW coming out on top for a change. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A very good story but,

I think you owe us the story of Ryan and Jessica and the story of King's dad and even the story of Leona and Jake.

Otherwise a great story, keep'm going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
maybe i am negative

but i still see problems for this couple. King is still too secretive, too in love with surpises, and still a poor communicator. that was always the real problem, from the first day they met, and it still is.

they really, esp king, but both of them need a counselling sessions about communication. otherwise they will have more trouble, fights and maybe a divorce in their future.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 16 years ago
I adored it

Great heroine, wonderful hero, and the story was well plotted. No cmplaints a lovely romantic story. Love your writing, and you taking the time to create and share your muse. JV

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Absolutely adorable!!

Enough said.

hathorbr1hathorbr1almost 14 years ago
O.M.G. that was a beautiful story!!!

Your story was so moving. It was romantic and tragic and real, and I loved every minute of it. Also, being that I'm a BBW myself, I really appreciated that part as well. There are not enough stories in the romance section about plus-size girls and I'm glad you told the story right. Great Job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that Freddie needs to get a Financial and Investment Advisor ASAP.

While the magnitude of her “inheritance “ is not mentioned, I’m guessing that it’s tens of millions US dollars, if not hundreds of millions. This is based on the fact that King’s wealthy father knew of the deceased woman.

IF true, Freddie should have an equity interest in this new restaurant…not just being ‘hired help’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous