All Comments on 'Free Anal'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
You do sequels on occasion

And this (okay, bizarre, but nevertheless) little love story deserves a sequel. I do think, however, that next time having the men use condoms will be in order! Cheers, JB

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
G-spot

I've read that it's easier to hit her G-spot with anal rather than vaginal. I can't confirm that because I've never had a woman let me have her ass. I can understand why the guys lined up. Five stars. If you do write a sequel as JB suggested, I agree that condoms are a good idea.

smoothboismoothboiover 4 years ago
Stay pussy free

I went anal only with my last gf and haven't had pussy since.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Use of Condoms

Condoms are for real life. My stories are fantasy. I only "use" them when I have a neurotic, anxious character who would obviously never go without one. Otherwise, most of my stories are condom-free because it is my fantasy to never use them ever because they suck.

In real life, I always use condoms and even use them with my boyfriend, who I have been dating for 8 months. Every time.

There was a time I never used condoms though. I was a reckless slut and I think a lot of people worry about things that sluts don't worry about. We don't care if we get a disease. We are too horny to give a fuck. I mean that. Sex addiction is cruel and fucked up. I barebacked most of my life and let guys cum right inside of me. I'm a real, disgusting, dirty slut. I've tried to clean up my act a lot since my split from my ex, who tended to bring out the most disgusting things in me. It was easy once he was gone to start using condoms and being more "normal."

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 4 years ago
Ass Lover

She's my dream girl. You've got to love a woman who loves getting fucked in the ass. I've never met one; but I have always wanted one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are by far the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very fun! I've never fucked anyone in the ass who didn't cum from it, with one exception. I'm sorry that Ass Lover has never met a woman who loves getting fucked in the ass... I have the pleasure of currently having two partners who love it. One woman I fucked in the ass for her first time, at her request, came so many times and was so into it that she asked her boyfriend to do it and he wouldn't... and shortly afterwards asked her to stop having sex with me, which she did. Bummer. Also yes, condoms suck - that's why I got a vasectomy at age 20, but I still only have unprotected sex with people whose testing history and risk factors I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3092 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...