Free At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

After three pictures, with one on the floor looking up, I put the camera down. Instead of going behind her I reach around to unhook her bra, a generic match to her panties. My hands are trembling so I fumble a bit, and mom leans into me, head on my shoulder. I unhook her bra, then massage her back, getting her to moan.

Get lucky and she backs away from me, because I wasn't about to. I know, without a doubt, I can seduce my mother right here, but not sure she will go all the way and can't afford to gamble. Take her bra off, and it's impossible not to notice her rock hard nipples, sticking out even farther than when I saw them in the pool. "Same goes for your bra, mom." I roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "If you get in this condition often that tough material will chafe you."

She gasps. "Never been in this condition before, not even close."

"Mom, I've seen you in this condition almost the entire time I've been home."

"Okay, you're right, I've been a bit excited." She giggles. "But honey, that's because you're here. I can't help how I feel."

My head is swimming in a fog at those words, I giggle, knowing my plan is going to work. "Now that I'm going to be here awhile, chances are it will happen again. So, we're going shopping next week for new undies, sexy ones, and nothing white, unless they're see-through or pure lace."

"Jamie!" Mom blushes.

"What? You can=t believe how sexy see-through panties make you feel, and lace get you so aroused you'll always be wet."

"Jamie!" Mom is really turning red, all the way to her titties.

"What? I know you get wet, you're wet now."

Sighing she shivers. "May I have my bath now?"

"Pictures first, sexy lady." I take three, then instruct, "Spread your legs out." She moves them half a foot, and tries to keep her thighs together. "A lot farther than that sexy lady, I want to capture your arousal."

"Jamie!"

"What? It's so sexy, and I know you're going to love these pictures." I tap the inside of her leg. "Want them at least two feet apart." She does it, while I get behind her. "Um-m, that's nice, now bend over slightly, and be a bit naughty, feel how wet you are."

Mom bends over and a shudder runs through her. "I'm counting on you to never let these out of your sight, I mean it."

"Trust me, I'll cherish them forever." I rub the insides of her thighs, getting a moan as her pussy opens, all glistening and pink. After a handful of pictures I move around to the front and she stands up. "We need more arousal." I run my thumb over her clit, and she growls at me. I get pictures of her erect clit, and she isn't the only one wet. I kiss her thigh, just off her bush. "Ready for a bath?"

"Ah, yes. I think I better sit down before I fall down."

She takes my arm and I escort her to the tub, give her a bath, shave her legs and pits, then wash her hair. I'm in heaven, even enjoy a minor orgasm.

Let her soak and go get the bed ready for her massage. Can't help myself and slip a finger in my pussy, then lick the cream off. Give her a massage, and judging by her still hard nipples and the sweet smell of her pussy she enjoys it as much as me.

Have her stand beside the bed, then with camera in hand I back away. "One more little present, it's on the nightstand." Breathing heavy she picks it up, and can obviously tell it's a jewelry box. "Go ahead sexy lady, open it."

She gasps, "Oh my god, pearls! Jamie, you shouldn't have." She shakes her head, just staring at the box, as I snap pictures.

I giggle. "Can my girl get them out of the box and hold them up, please? I want a picture of them, then I'll put them on you."

Giggling she holds up the string of pearls. "Um-m, matching earrings and bracelet too, but you shouldn't have." I get a great picture of a tear at the corner of her eye, as she sports a cute grin. "They're beautiful, Jamie, but you really shouldn't have."

Step up and she jumps in my arms, hugging me and kissing me, her hard nipples burrowing into my t-shirt. She wraps her legs around me and just hangs from my neck, luckily I have my clothes on, or I would have her in bed in a heartbeat. "Trust me, they're not as beautiful as you." I hold her for a while, then pat her butt. "Does my girl want me to put them on her?"

"Yes, please." She kisses me, gently humping me. "Thank you so much, you've made my year, baby girl. You must've spent a fortune."

They were a string of white pearls, in the middle hung a gold oblong, with three black pearls in it. The earrings matched, with two white pearls on either side of the dangling oblong. "Bought it, after Christmas." I kiss her neck. "I know you don't like dangling earrings, but these just looked so hot." I nibble on her ear lobes, she is leaning back into me, breathing raggedly.

I get her jewelry on, then rub her butt. "You want to go see how you look, sexy lady?"

Giggling she runs into the bathroom. I get shots of her, looking into the mirror, and a great one of her backside, but the reflection of her front in the full-length mirror. I have her turn around and take a few reverse shots. She gives me a hug and more kisses, thanking me again and again.

Get her back to the bed and put on her panties, but her wild bush is sticking out all over. I shake my head. "Hair is fine for a tomboy, but not a sexy lady. You=re going to need a trim."

She doesn't say anything as I take her panties off, but her breathing is heavy and erratic. Shave and trim her bush, then while rubbing oil on the shaved area she gasps, "Oh, my god." Her body trembles, as she tries to suppress her impending climax, then she gives up and moaning loudly enjoys it. "Ah, sorry, oh my." She fans herself. "Honey, I'm so embarrassed that happened. I think I better finish getting dressed by myself."

"Don't be silly, or embarrassed." Rub her stomach, and I kiss her. "I wanted you to enjoy yourself, what could be more enjoyable than an orgasm?"

"Not much." She sighs, then rolls her eyes. "But, not from my daughter."

I laugh. "You don't tell, I won't. Now, let's get your panties on and see how we did."

Put her panties on, retie one side, then sliding my fingers fully under the leg bands readjust each front and back. I smooth down the material, with a hand, not my tongue, like I want to do.

She checks everything in the mirror.

Nodding I give her a little whistle. "Whew, looks sexy. I'm amazed at the firmness of your boobs. Love the large areolas, definitely lady nipples, not boy nipples." I cup her titties. "But, I don't have to worry about sagging."

Mom covers my hands with her's, and I think she is going to take mine off her titties, but she squeezes, getting me to squeeze too. "Firmness, is just one of many benefits of daily exercise and a decent diet." She squeezes my hands again. "Thanks for the compliment, and there isn't anything wrong with your boobs. You're a very beautiful young lady, and will make someone very happy." The word someone gets me thinking mom might know about my sexuality, but she adds, "Well, is there a special boy?"

"Mom?" I giggle, and she let go of my hands, and I take them off her titties. "There was one or two, but most are in college to have fun and far too immature to think of anything serious."

"Well baby, that's quite sensible, but I think there's more." She wiggles her butt. "Come on baby girl, I feel so sexy and naughty I want to hear some girl talk. You been getting laid?"

Can't believe we're having this conversation with my mother being near naked. I sigh. "If you must know there is someone very special, and I think there might be something to build on."

"Oh, this is news to me. Do tell. Are you getting laid?"

"Not now, I don't want to be premature about the relationship. Now let's get you dressed, we don't want to be late for our reservations."

I put her bra, garter and stockings on, then do her hair, nails and make-up. Once finished I take a step back, and motion for her to turn around. "Um-m," licking my lips, I wink, "yum-yum, you're one sexy cutie, I wouldn't mind eating up."

"Stop that." Mom blushes, and shakes her head. "I've never been very sexy."

"Yes you have," I correct her, "you just didn't know it."

"Well," she looks in the mirror, and takes a deep breath, "I certainly feel sexy." She giggles. "Good thing we started early, it took you so long to get me this way you're going to make us late."

"Won't take me any time at all, but it's to be a surprise." I shoo her away. "You can finish getting dressed on your own. I've got all the good pictures already."

Have everything laid out, slacks, pale purple dress shirt, sports jacket, nice causal wear, topped off with a snazzy gray hat. One glance in the mirror and I have to admit I look good as a dude. Mom is waiting for me when I come out of the bathroom, camera in hand, and she gasps, "Oh my goodness, Jamie?"

"Yes ma'am, Jamie Morton." Put my camera down, tip my hat, then bring my other hand out from behind my back to give her a single long-stemmed red rose. "You must be Miss Janice Jones, I wasn't told you were so stunningly beautiful."

"Thank you." Smiling, she takes the rose. "I had no idea you would be so handsome." She put her hand over her mouth. "God, baby girl, in this light, you remind me so much of your father. It's as if you've taken twenty years away." She wipes away a tear. "Is that his favorite cologne?"

"Yes, it's what I remember about him. I'm sorry mom, I'll change."

"Nonsense, I like you in this outfit." She smoothes down my shoulders, runs her hand slowly down my cheek, then kisses me on the lips, long and tenderly, but no tongue. "It's all good memories. Please, keep it on, you look so handsome."

I hold out my arm. "Why thank you, my lovely lady. Shall we go?"

"After we get pictures of us, and I want some of you." We take the pictures, and mom directs the action, when it is the two of us. She wants one with my arm around her waist, then shoulders, even a pair with us kissing. It's so hot, I think I=m going to explode. Finally she informs me, "I'm having so much fun I don't want to, but we should be going."

She takes my arm and we leave, making it to the restaurant right on time. Have a fine meal, then a great time at an art gallery, all the time mom carries her rose. She asks me about my possible suitor and I give her a character description, then change the subject. I get plenty of pictures, even a terrific panty shot as she gets out of the car.

My plan was have a drink or two, a little dancing and minor petting, before going home, but she seems so agreeable to everything I head home early, horny as hell, and near positive mom is in the same condition.

We make a little small talk, then I excuse myself and go to the bathroom. Should've bought a strap-on which didn't have anything you needed to step in to. As it is I have to get undressed, put it on, then re-dressed.

I finally get out of the bathroom and mom asks, "Jamie, are you okay, you were in there a long time? I=m ready for bed."

"Um-m," I grab my crotch, "after such an exquisite evening I'm ready for bed too."

"Jamie," mom shakes a finger at me, "don't be crude."

"You're right, sorry." I smile. "I'm fine Janice, I'll walk you to your room."

Mom giggles. "Oh my, what a gentleman." I give her my arm, and walk her to the end of the hall. She stops at the door. "Well, Jamie I had a wonderful time, and would love to do it again."

"Me too, say next Friday, it's another date, our second." Grinning, I slowly run my finger down her cheek, then across her lips. "Would it be out of line to ask for a good night kiss?"

"Ah, no, I guess a little kiss won't hurt, will it?" She sighs, and a slight shiver runs through her. "Friday is fine with me, looking forward to it."

She might have thought it is going to be a peck on the cheek, but doesn't take her long to realize it isn't, and it only takes a second longer for her to kiss back. She takes my tongue, then slips her's in my mouth. We break and I grin, then lean back in, to within an inch of her lips, and she initiates this kiss, longer than the first.

I'm standing real close when we break and Janice is panting. "Whew, that was nice Jamie. Haven't felt that flushed in a while. I mean, besides this afternoon."

"Glad you liked it Janice, I certainly did, you're one hot lady. Are you going to ask me in?"

"Oh, I don't know about—"

"You're going to ask me in, you know you want to." I kiss her, and she eagerly kisses me back. "I'll give you a good reason for you wanting to cook me breakfast in the morning."

"Really, what would that be?"

"Simply put," I lean into her, pressing my strap-on into her thigh, "Janice, I'm about to give you a night full of orgasms. Your pussy is on fire, and I can put it out."

"Jamie, we can't do—"

"Why?" I slowly run my fingertip from the tip of her nose to the middle of her breasts. "Seems to me we already have."

"Honey, that was a mistake."

"And since these won't be they'll be even better." I run my finger in a figure eight around her breasts. "You=re so hot, bet you're a real tiger n bed."

"No, I'm not very sexual."

Lick my fingertip and rub her hard nipple. "Not yet," I rub her other nipple, "but that's going to change tonight, you sexy little cutie."

"Jamie, all this has been fun, but no more, we can't do—"

"Spent a lot this evening, and I don't want to be insensitive, Janice." I kiss her gently on the lips. "But I'm going to fuck you tonight, no doubt about it, can smell your pussy, and you want it." I slowly run my tongue across her lips, and she sucks it into her mouth. Kiss her hard, snaking my tongue fully in her mouth, getting her to jump a bit, then eagerly suck on it.

"Oh my," she is panting heavily, rubbing her thighs together like she has a minor problem, "never felt anything that wonderful before, but it has to stop. We can't—"

"You can invite me in to your bed, and I'll give you plenty of pleasure, or I'll bend you over the couch, pull your wet panties down and fuck you for my pleasure." Kiss her harder and longer than earlier, with her not trying to stop me. "What=s it going to be, sexy lady?"

"Stop being so crude. You wouldn't do that to me." She shakes her head. "Jamie, that's rape, you can't, you won't do—"

"Won't have to, you need it, and do want it. That little thing I gave you this afternoon wasn't much more than a sneeze compared to what I'm about to give you." I reach under her dress, pressing her panties into her pussy. "You're soaked, near dripping." Run my wet fingers lightly over her lips, then I kiss her, savoring the taste of her pussy and she doesn't push me away. I break, but stay nearly touching our lips, and I'm cupping her titties. "You want to know how I'm going to make you climax?"

She kisses me. "How?"

"Once I get you on the bed I take your wet panties off, then with that tongue you find so interesting, I'm going to eat your pussy and finger you, giving you at least three. Then I'm going to give you my eight inch dick, it's thick and will fill you nicely, giving you at least a dozen. And you know what happens after that?"

"No," panting she kisses me, "what?"

Through her dress I=m rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. "I start over, and we keep it up for the entire weekend. In fact, til you have to go to work Tuesday. You're not even going to put on a pair of panties, and will be begging me to make you cum." She gasps, and now cupping her pussy I press into her farther. "Actually, I'm going to take your drenched panties off right here, and eat you to an orgasm. I'm going to leave a trail of clothes to your bed, where you'll lay down and give yourself to me, to do as I please, for as long as I please."

"Don't know about..." she gasps, "Jamie, this isn't right."

"Sure it is, you're about ready to climax." I'm still cupping her pussy, running my middle finger in as far as her panties will let me, and she is so close. "One other thing, after I make love to you, I'm going to fuck you."

"Ugh-h, oh dear god, I want to, more than ever before, but we shouldn't." Another shiver runs through her. "Jamie, what is the difference? I mean, between making love and fucking?"

"A lot," I push harder into her pussy, "but both must be experienced, not described. Interested, you sexy little cutie?"

"Oh my," Janice's body starts shaking, as she enjoys a mild orgasm, although much harder than this afternoon's. Panting she kisses me, then nods. "Yes, I want to know."

I take my hand off her pussy, brace myself with my hands on the wall, then press my body into Janice=s, kissing her hard. "You're so sexy, absolutely glowing." I back off a bit, but still have my hands on the wall, and just look at her.

"It's so hot." Shivering, she wipes her brow. "Ah, what are you waiting for?"

"Janice, I'm trying to be a gentleman, and need to be asked."

"Oh." She kisses me. "Jamie, come into my room, please."

Squeeze her titties, getting her to moan, then I thrust into her crotch. "Unh-unh, told you it starts here." I unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse. "What do you want me to do?"

"Jamie, I want you to take off my wet panties and lick me."

"Um-m, love to Janice." I slide down her, and she picks up her skirt for me, then I kiss her panty-covered pussy. "Goodness, my pretty, your panties are even wetter, nice bush." Take her shoes off, then kiss my way up her stocking covered legs.

Instead of untying her panties where I sit, turn her until the bow is facing me. Kiss all around her bow, then untie the string, exposing half her bottom and bush. I kiss her butt cheek and mom starts panting, or is still panting. I turn her back to face me, lick up her thigh, then her bush, causing her to moan. Gently turn her the other way, cup her pussy, before untying the second bow, because of my hand her panties stay, but her bottom and bush are exposed.

After more kisses I turn her back to face me. I massage her bush while pulling her panties out from between her legs. Janice sucks her lungs full of air, as an orgasm runs through her body. "God, that was the greatest, and you only took off my panties."

"Spread your legs, my little cutie."

"I've only had three men," her breathing is harsh, "two were near useless, and no women. Your father was alright, but never did anything like this. Jamie, I don't have very much experience."

"You don't need experience." Kiss her pussy, getting a low growl out of her. I push her legs apart. "All you need to do is relax, and enjoy me." I run my tongue lightly across her slit getting her to whimper. "Don't hold back, Janice. You're going to be going off like a steam whistle, the rest of the night, and well into the morning."

"G-guess, I needed t-this." Janice sighs. "It feels s-so good, so very, v-very g-good."

"Definitely," is all I can say, as I savor the wetness of her pussy. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get my mother in this position again, but it's something I've dreamed about forever, and in this case real life was so much better.

I stick my tongue in her pussy, wiggle it side to side, then stick it as deep as I can. Janice tenses up and grabs my head. "Oh god, that feels good, like never before. Um-m, Jamie girl, eat my pussy. I need this so badly, don't stop, baby girl." Move up to her clit, and I slide a finger in her pussy. Leaning back into the wall she is panting, mumbling how good it feels.

Her climax begins and she is howling, her knees buckle, she drops her skirt and steadies herself with my head. I suck on her clit, setting her off on another orgasm. I stand, and wasn't going to kiss her, seeing as my face is covered in pussy juice, but she pulls me to her and kisses me.

We break, and still panting mom shakes her head. "Seriously, thought I might pass out. No doubt about it, never had anything like that before, I=m not sure I can walk."