All Comments on 'Free At Last'

by Rachel_Marie_30

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rsqman69rsqman69about 16 years ago
WOW!!!

Wow!!!! What an incredibly hot story. You had me rock hard, throbbing and leaking pre-cum long before the end of it. Thanks and I'm really looking forward to more stories from you.

Mike from Louisiana

fleetusafleetusaabout 16 years ago
No Longer A Virgin Writer

Dripping wet. Torrid. We need more of you here.

imharmless69imharmless69about 16 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, Rachel. Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

curiousk75curiousk75about 16 years ago
Welcome to the club...

Congrats on joining those of us who have discovered the joy of being a hot and single woman again at 30 (and the appeal it holds for younger men)! Can't wait to read more of your stories - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not only erotic ...

but really well written as well. Nicely done. Leto423

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Very engaging and erotic!

This is one of the better submissions I've read in a long time. A few of your passeges harkens to Robert Parker tone. I chuckled a few times. But that certainly didn't detract from the eroticism.

zebratackzebratackabout 16 years ago
Hot story

I loved your story. Nice debut

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Strong start

Very nice first story. Good build up. I do love reading new authors. I'm sort of a newbie as well. Welcome, Rachel and fine start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo!

That was very hot. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

That was so arousing-I'm so fucking wet right now. Thanks! Keep writing. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
location please

I would definteley open an account there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW, erotic verbal gymnastics

Here is what I liked about your story. Mostly, I liked the “teasing erotic play” going on between Chad and Rachel. For example: his first day of training – closing the bank: he attempts to block the exit from the vault. I like reading about the Rachel struggle between yielding to what her pussy and emotions wanted and what her brain said. I like the way Chad discloses his dreams about Rachel and that ongoing dialogue at O’Neal’s. I like Chad saying that he was hard and Rachel asking him to show her… and the car fuck…

There is much to like about your story. I have only named a few highlights. Anxious to read more

Thx for meeting a fantasy need, not satisfied, but for sure enriched and stimulated.

a secret admirer in Round Rock, TX

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
Re: what people say... who really cares - many have an agenda anyway or are jealous

People say I'm 'cute' and I'm OK with that. I'd prefer "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" or "Are you a model?", but that's fine. I think I have a great body, actually. My breasts are neither too big nor too small. And my ass is firm and tight with just enough meat to hold onto while rolling in bed.

Wanted to add one more thought re: the paragraph above in your opening: I like your description of your body and I can only imagine what a fine little package you are. If I had to write a description of my lady of choice, you got a couple of key qualities that I would select.

I also would pick a warm, a live countenance. Eyes are important and yours are captivating. Your lips say, come here you big stud. Lets lip and tongue wrestle. But mostly I am impressed with your professional, polished look, a look that has class, is inviting, not a "hard look", but a balanced sexy, but with dignity and sophistication.

Finally, your appearance, based on what I can see on your bio page - you are head and shoulders above 95% of the women I know. There are others more beautiful, models... blah, blah, blah. What they do not have is what I described above. If I knew your personality or could spend time with you, I bet the total package puts you ahead of 95% of the American females. Ask those around you - your associates, your friends, the Chads, the Christines of your life if they agree with me.

Much of the previous paragraph re: your inner spirit and character is revealed in the playful character, the heroine, Rachael. You are spirited. I know if I had the chance, in a heartbeat I would stop at nothing to see if my personal assessment was correct. Yah, girl I believe you got together whether anyone calls you a model or the most the beautiful person they know - you are there for you fans, friends and family and they are the only ones that really count or that you should care about what they think.

admirer in Round Rock, TX

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
my turn

When I was much younger a bank teller flirted with me every time I came into the bank. When you had to physically deposit your check. I would of gone into the bank regardless, she told me she manipulate the line to some extent, I thought it was just my good fortune to find myself in front of her window often. We never had an experience like you did. Is there something in the air at a bank?

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

Oh, I love your nicly told stories. Especially your desire for your man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

That was super sexy! Liked it, loved it, want some more of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous