Free Bible Study Ch. 1a

Story Info
Submissive wife encounters widower in her ministry.
7.4k words
4.28
50.3k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am new as an author on this site, but have been an avid reader here for many years. One of my primary interests in erotica involves conservative, religious persons who are seduced in a compromising situation. If this is offensive to you, rather than just giving me a one star and not reading the story, please just move on to something that is more to your taste. I may eventually move onto other areas of interest for stories.

My background is that I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 28 years. I served as an elder and presiding overseer in two congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses for over 15 years before leaving the religion. During that time I became aware of a number of incidents involving sexual activity forbidden by the cult by people whom I knew personally. Of course I will not use those stories or their names as the basis for any story I write, but they surely serve as inspiration to my active imagination.

I appreciate and encourage comments, even critical ones, as long as they are respectful and the criticism is constructive. Even direct comments to me via this site to my email address are most welcome. I hope this is your cup of tea, as a high score for this story will surely motivate me to continue, first of all with a sequel to this, my first story.

This story is about a middle-age religious woman in a failing marriage, the two divided by her religion. In her door-to-door ministry, she encounters an older man who is a widower and who awakens her sexual desires, though she is very reluctant to accept his advances at first. This is a story of seduction overcoming reluctance and the submissive nature of this wife, based on her religious training, as she gives in to a dominant, but understanding man 20 years her senior.

Background

Kathleen Miller was raised by religiously conservative parents. She was married at 23. She and her husband, Steven, had one daughter who was now away at college. Kathleen was now 45. She was in good shape for her age as she kept up with a regular exercise routine and a good diet. She was not spectacularly beautiful, but was very cute with sparkling eyes, a captivating smile and a figure which was still shapely and alluring. She stood at five feet four inches and 130 pounds. She wore her auburn hair long and used minimal makeup. Steven was just the opposite. He never exercised, drank a lot and watched plenty of TV. His gut showed his disinterest in physical fitness.

Soon after they were married, Kathleen, through a friend became acquainted with the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses. They offered her a free Bible study and she accepted. About six months later she became baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Steven was not interested in religion at all and was more than a little displeased with his wife's decision. The religion established rules that even intruded into the privacy of the bedroom of married couples. For example, even within marriage, oral sex was prohibited by the church. Any member engaging in oral sex, even though married to the person, could be subject to excommunication from the religion.

To Steven, the taboo on oral sex was unacceptable. Due to her earlier conservative religious upbringing, and especially now, with her newfound religion, he had never enjoyed oral sex with his wife. From time to time he would try to coerce his wife to take his penis into her mouth, but she steadfastly refused to violate her religion's rules. This created a bit of a conundrum for her as the Bible also taught that women are to be subject, or submissive, to men, especially their husbands and the older men in the congregation.

"the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man"

"For a man . . . is God's image and glory, but the woman is man's glory."

"And what is more, man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of man." (1 Corinthians 11:3-9)

At times Steven would become angry, yelling at her. There was even one occasion when he had too much to drink, that he slapped her in the face and cursed her. As a consequence, their sex life had deteriorated to almost nothing as each became less and less attracted to the other.

One of the primary activities of her newfound religion was going from door to door in neighborhoods they were assigned, offering their magazines and free home Bible studies to the people they met. As a member of the religion, Kathleen always dressed very modestly with her dresses worn well below her knees and never anything low-cut. She had made a good friend in her congregation, Judith Rogers, and they would often go out in their door-to-door ministry together. Judith was younger than Kathleen at 34, had short black hair, stood at five feet six inches and was very slender at 115 pounds. Like Kathleen, her appearance was certainly not that of a ravishing movie star, but very cute and attractive in her own way and with a great sense of humor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was July and the weather was unusually hot, averaging 96° outside with high humidity. Judith called Kathleen and asked if she wanted to go out the following morning to engage in their door-to-door ministry. Kathleen agreed and they would meet at nine the next morning.

As they walked from house to house, finding most homes unoccupied as it was a workday, they were sweltering in the heat. Kathleen remarked to Judith, "The perspiration is just rolling down my back! When I get home I'll have to peel my underwear off!" Judith laughed and said she was in the same state. She felt wet all over.

As they approached a small house with a well-kept yard, it was Kathleen's turn to knock on the door and initiate the conversation. Kathleen was a bit shy compared to Judith, who tended to be a bit assertive at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burt Pickering was a large man, 65 years of age, six feet and two inches tall and 210 pounds. He was a handsome man, with ruddy good looks and appeared about 10 years younger than his actual age. Being retired, he often went to bed late and got up late. His wife had died two years earlier so he lived alone.

Accustomed to sleeping naked, he had been up in bed reading some erotica in Penthouse Letters as he casually began to pleasure himself. When he heard the knock at the door he thought, "Who the hell can that be early on a Tuesday morning?" He jumped out of bed, straightened his graying hair and threw on a mid-thigh length white terrycloth robe. He wore nothing underneath. He had a few days worth of beard stubble.

Burt opened the door and seeing the two very cute, but very modestly dressed women on his front porch said, "Good morning ladies! What are you doing out on such a terribly hot morning?"

Kathleen and Judith immediately noticed how good-looking this big man was in kind of a "mountain man" sort of way. He had piercing blue eyes and a kindly, friendly smile. He had a very male-dominant posture, both in his physical appearance and in his loud tone.

Kathleen:

"I'm Mrs. Miller and this is Mrs. Rogers. We're Jehovah's Witnesses and we are offering the latest issues of our magazines, The Watchtower and Awake!"

All Burt could think was, how long it had been since he had had any female company, and he found these two women very attractive. He fantasized. Maybe this could turn into a story for Penthouse Letters! His penis twitched slightly under his robe. So, he decided to play along and feign interest in their message. Not having been with a woman in over two years, he would have been more than ready to bed either one of them. Hey, why not both?

Burt:

"Oh yes! I've read them before. They have some good articles. I'll take them!"

As he observed these two lovely women, their dresses darkened in spots with perspiration, beads of sweat rolling down their cheeks, he wasn't anxious to see them leave right away. He was so lonely for female company.

Kathleen:

"Here you are. We are also offering free home Bible studies. Would you have an interest in studying the Bible?"

Burt:

"Well, that sounds interesting. Would you like to come in for a few minutes to tell me about it? I don't have air conditioning, but I have a few fans running and surely you won't turn down a big glass of iced tea!"

Kathleen, noticing he was only wearing a bathrobe said, "It doesn't look like you're expecting company." Then she looked at Judith to see what she thought.

Judith:

"I'd love some iced tea! Yes, we accept!"

Burt:

"No, Mrs. Miller. I'm not expecting company but your visit today may be the answer to a prayer. My wife died a few years ago and I have thought about learning more about the Bible since she's been gone. I've actually prayed for someone to comfort me. Maybe you ladies are the answer to my prayer."

He really poured it on thick. The hook was set. Of course his latter comments were completely untrue, but he wanted these women to feel they were led to him by divine providence, and be highly motivated to make a new convert. He held the door open for them and showed them to the sofa. "Please. Have a seat."

Burt:

"Pardon all the blinds and drapes being drawn. I'm doing everything I can to keep the sun out and keep it cool in here. Let me move this fan over here so you'll feel the breeze and I'll turn on a few lamps."

Kathleen and Judith noticed that the home was very clean and tidy but also just a bit dark as little sunlight made it through the shades and blinds. They sat down on the sofa as Burt went to fix their drinks.

He came back into the living room and put their drinks down on the coffee table, then sat across from them on a loveseat. Kathleen and Judith were both dabbing their faces with hanker chiefs. As he sat down, both of the women noticed his bathrobe which was already very short, moved several inches further up his thigh. Their eyes were momentarily drawn to the darkness between his legs, hoping he was wearing underwear. But they couldn't see well enough to tell.

Kathleen:

"Is it alright to ask your name, sir?"

Burt:

"Yes. My name is Burt. Burt Pickering. But you can call me Burt."

Meanwhile, Burt was giving them both a good looking over. They were both very cute. Kathleen had crossed her legs, bringing the hem of her dress a bit above her knee. What he could see of their legs showed they were nicely shaped. He glanced down at their feet. They were both wearing sandals. They had very pretty feet and toes, nicely pedicured and with painted nails. They noticed his gaze lingering at their feet for a few uncomfortable moments.

"Um-hmm" Kathleen cleared her throat and began to explain the Bible study program to Burt. Although he had no interest whatever in the Bible, he pretended he was and asked many questions. They spoke for almost an hour. He just loved having this female company and didn't want it to end.

Burt then crossed his legs and as he did, for about two seconds, both women could clearly see his penis drooping down to the cushion and his sagging scrotum just behind it. He wasn't wearing any underwear!

Kathleen, feeling submissive in the presence of this big man, said nothing, but quietly gasped.

Judith:

"Mr. Pickering! You just exposed yourself!!"

Burt, as he pulled his robe back together:

"Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry. I was actually in bed asleep when you knocked on my door. Please, please accept my apology!!"

Kathleen:

"Of course it wasn't intentional Mr. Pickering. We accept your apology."

But she couldn't get the image of his penis and scrotum out of her mind. It seemed instantly burned into her memory. There was a kind of naughty fascination she felt, as this strange man had exposed himself to her. She felt a tiny sense of sexual arousal and fought to suppress it.

Burt thought he sensed a submissive tone in her voice.

Burt:

"I hope you can stay a few more minutes because I have some more questions. I promise it won't happen again. I'm really very sorry. I don't get much company and have been very lonely since I lost my wife."

Kathleen, recalling how he had said his wife died a few years ago, began to feel sympathy toward him.

Judith, taking charge, said:

"OK, Mr. Pickering. We can stay just a little while longer and answer a few more questions, but then we must go."

Burt seemed genuinely embarrassed and honestly sorry. "God, I'm so stupid!" They both felt sorry for him due to his being a recent widower and his obvious loneliness.

Meanwhile Burt was excited that his brief "flash" to the two mature ladies was noticed. His penis even began to grow slightly at this exposure and their reactions. After another 15 minutes of discussion, Kathleen and Judith said goodbye to Mr. Pickering and promised to return in a week to demonstrate the Bible study for him. They left him a copy of the Bible and the study book they would use, telling him to read the first chapter in preparation.

As they walked away from his house, Judith said to Kathleen, "My God! Did you see what I saw?!"

Kathleen:

"Yes. It was only for a second, but he was on full display. I think he's just an old guy and he forgot to put on his underwear before coming to the door. But when I come next time, I'm bringing a brother with me." (a male member of her congregation)

Judith:

"Definitely! Although I'm sure he's innocent enough. He was very apologetic."

Judith dropped Kathleen off at her car and they said goodbye. As Judith drove off, Kathleen checked her purse for her car keys and couldn't find them. Quickly she reached for her phone to call Judith, but she had left it in the car and her car was locked. Where were her car keys? The only home they had been invited inside was Mr. Pickering's. Could they have fallen out of her bag there? The last thing she wanted to do was go back to Mr. Pickering's house alone. But what choice did she have? She was in a rural area and there was almost no traffic on the road.

After they had left, Burt found a set of keys that had fallen behind one of the sofa cushions. He immediately retrieved them and put them in a kitchen drawer, hoping one of the women would return seeking them.

With no options left, Kathleen began the walk back to Mr. Pickering's street and up the walk to his front door and knocked. Her legs were slightly trembling in her nervousness. Burt looked out his peephole and lo and behold! It was Mrs. Miller! The keys must be hers. He felt a strong stirring in his loins.

Burt:

"Mrs. Miller. It's nice to see you again so soon. Please come in. What can I do for you?"

He closed the door behind her.

As she nervously stepped inside the door and strode into his living room, Kathleen immediately sat down in the left corner of the sofa where she had sat before and began feeling in between the cushions. "I think I may have left my car keys here."

Burt:

"You probably did. I found some behind the cushion after you left, but didn't know how to reach you. Here let me get them for you. I think I put them up in this bookshelf somewhere."

At that Kathleen was startled as he stepped up onto the sofa in his bare feet, his right foot against Kathleen's left thigh and his left foot on the sofa arm, his calf against her right arm, straddling her and gently holding her in place. He began moving things around on the bookshelf. "Let's see. Where did I put them?"

With his legs stretched apart, Burt's bathrobe had formed a tent above Kathleen's head, throwing her into semi-darkness. After a few moments she glanced up and was shocked to see, there were Burt's genitals completely on display once again. And this time literally only inches from her face! She quietly gasped, just like before. But without her friend Judith there, she was afraid to say anything. She thought, "He must be unaware of exposing himself to me again."

As Burt rambled on, pulling books in and out above her, Kathleen began to stare at his penis, only inches from her face. She was immediately distracted and forgot why she was there. As the moments quickly passed, her initial shock began to transition to curiosity. Her husband's penis was the only one she had ever seen, and never up this close. Being "face-to-face" with this strange man's penis was a new experience for her. Something kept her from looking away. She became fascinated with its appearance.

Burt, aware of the show he was providing, said: "Damn! Where did I put those keys?"

She had such a clear view, she could easily see every detail. The round circumcised mushroom head, which still hung downward but seemed to slightly twitch every few seconds and seemed to be slowly growing. She examined the veins along the length of his penis. His large, saggy scrotum was swinging back and forth as he moved, his hairy, heavy testicles clearly visible in their hypnotic motion, swaying only a few inches from her nose.

She noticed something else. As she inhaled through her nose, there was the strong and unmistakable scent of his male odor. It was a musky, very masculine scent emanating from his genitals. She began to become very nervous, but also strangely aroused by this situation. The close-up view of his male genitals directly in front of her face and the intriguing odor of his potency. She felt her nipples harden.

Kathleen felt a sexual stirring in her loins, stronger than before, as her eyes continued to consume every detail of this strange man's genitals and with every breath she drew his very male and very personal scent deep into her lungs. This was a far more direct and personal experience than his previous exposure when Judith was there. Her heart began to beat faster. She began to breathe faster, taking in more and more of his seductive scent. Her mind began to spin as her body felt enveloped by the humidity and heat in the room. The whole sensation was something completely new to her. Her legs began to tremble very slightly.

Without realizing it, she became engrossed and mesmerized by seeing this strange man's most private physical attributes so up close. The color of the skin. The smoothness of his penis. The wrinkly sack holding his testicles. She tried to ignore the sexual stirring in her own genitals, but that feeling was getting stronger.

"Stop looking at it!" she said to herself. She forced herself to close her eyes, but only for a few seconds. She inhaled deeply of his maleness. Her sexual arousal was now undeniable and she knew it. She began to feel a warm dampness in her panties and she knew it wasn't just her perspiration. She tried to ignore it. She didn't want to miss a second of this experience. Her legs began to slightly shake.

Burt:

"OK. I think I put them over here."

At that Burt shifted his position which caused his penis to drag across Kathleen's nose and his scrotum pushed against her chin.

Kathleen softly whimpered, "Oh!" It was almost a whisper, but Burt heard her loud and clear. Her sexual stirrings took on a much clearer and stronger urgency. She wanted to touch his penis. She wanted to hold his scrotum in her hand and feel its warmth. She wanted to . . . she wanted to . . . she wanted to . . . . taste him! "What is wrong with me??!!!" Kathleen thought to herself. But she could not deny her body's response to this erotic scene before her. Her legs began trembling a bit more as her breathing increased.

This whole experience lasted only about a minute, but she was aroused in a way that was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Finally, Burt came down from the sofa and spoke.

Burt:

"I'm sorry Kathleen. I'm getting forgetful. I think I did put them up there but then decided they would be safer in a kitchen drawer. Let me check. I have some water heating for a cup of tea. I'll bring you a cup."

Kathleen:

"Oh, I don't want any tea."

Burt's tone suddenly changed. He knew Mrs. Miller had been enjoying the "show" as she made no objection to his display. He knew his genitals must have been only a few inches from her face and in the last few moments his penis was nearing erection. He felt his penis and balls press against her face. But, amazingly, she didn't complain this time. She didn't even mention it. He decided to adopt a more dominant approach and see if she was as submissive as he hoped she was.