All Comments on 'Free Bible Study Ch. 1a'

by Blessedrelease

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
8itgood8itgoodalmost 3 years ago

Your first post...good for you....must say that was a different vehicle to use.....lol

Hope you don't take the negative comments to seriously. Think about this way, if they're making comments about your fantasy story, they must have bought into your characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminded me of my elderly West Point educated uncle. After his wife passed, he lived on a small farm in Eureka CA. Just like the story, he awoke one morning and dressed in only his robe. A while later two JW ladies knocked on his door. He answered peeking around the door can I help you. The ladies said we are JW's and we like to come in and speak with you. He fully opened the door exposing himself and replied I'm a nudist and I'd love to have you come in. Unlike the story they took off like sprinters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to her next visit

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

Keep writing, I liked your story. Much better written than most. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This must have taken place in California. We all know how the people in California are.

Rw43Rw43almost 3 years ago

Just because you CAN screen the comments doesn't mean you SHOULD screen the comments.

Congratulations on your first posted story.

Now try to become an adult. Immaturity doesn't belong on a porn website.

BlessedreleaseBlessedreleasealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Reply to Rw43: Thank you for your congratulations on my first story and the 4 stars. Regarding deleting comments, here is my position: I have no problem with negative comments AS LONG AS they are respectful and constructive in their criticism. That is how I would categorize your first comment. But if all someone has to say is "Your story is stupid and I gave it one star", I don't see how that comment has any value to anyone. THAT is what I would call immature. Unlike you, I will not make a judgment of you for what you have said. But it would be nice if you amended your last comment where you refer to me as immature and not adult, because I deleted a few comments that were not constructive and were offensive. You don't know me. Your judgment of me is baseless. I will not make any judgment of you. I will continue to delete any negative comments that are not constructive criticisms and that are personally offensive. Go in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was well crafted. It was a pleasure to read a story that had no spelling errors, inconsistent names for the characters, et al. For those who may not believe how some religions treat women exactly as described in the story, you should believe. I once had a girlfriend who had been brought up precisely as described in the story. In time she became a moderately successful and confident business woman, but always retained her submissiveness sexually. It was a source of immense pleasure for us both.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I liked it so much, I can't wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must have left a really long time ago because things have changed. Sex between husband and wife is now a personal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written, good detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these religious stories. People who don't go to church won't understand. I have a friend who is a minister. His wife is very tactile. She has always given me a very nice hug. Over the years when visiting the vicarage i have accidently touched her pendulous soft breasts & erect nipples & brushed against her ample bottom numerous times. I'm sure she knows how excited I am by her body. In the small kitchin at the church I have rubbed my erect penis against her many times 'accidently.' She sometimes kisses me on the lips. I stood behind her at the sink once & came in my pants as my penis rested in her bottom crack as she wore tight thin yoga pants. Nothing ever goes further between us than these flirtatations - that we do not even acknowledge as happening. I imagine it is her when my wife sucks my penis & I have to stop myself calling out her name as I cum.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Szeretem ezeket a vallásos történeteket és sajnálom szegény aranyos lelkész feleségeket és háziassszonyokat, hogy olyan ritkán kapnak örömet a szexben. Írj még hasonló sorozatokat mert követni foglak.Az eddigi írásaid elolvastam ls nagyon tetszenek. Gondolkodom, hogy lefordítom magyar nyelvre és közkinccsé teszem.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

A superior rookie performance. Tenting the bathrobe over her face was pretty far-fetched, but in my opinion you did a very fine job developing the seduction. From a technical standpoint (spelling, grammar, syntax, and the like), it is flawless. I look forward to the rest of your offerings.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written and a great read, looking forward to 2&3 started with 1b. Thanks for the intro, fascinating.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

Very well constructed and well-written story. It is unique in that it advances a common theme (a woman discovering her sexual nature) but from a very different point of view. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely one of my all time favorites and I've been reading here for years now... Great work!!!

Will continue to next store later on!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi6 days ago

Másodszor is elolvastam és ugyanúgy élveztem mint először. Még írj hasonló vallásos történeteket mert biztos sokan szeretik.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlessedrelease@Blessedrelease
88 Followers
I have enjoyed reading stories on this site for many years. I decided it was time to try my hand at writing erotica. My chosen niche is people who are religious and become involved in illicit sexual encounters. Favorite topics are cuckolding, submission, seduction, reluctance,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES