Free Bible Study Ch. 1b

Story Info
Kathleen visits Judith and is seduced by her friend.
8.3k words
4.7
13.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up or supplement to Chapter 1 (now Chapter 1a). This three-part (now four-part) series is about two married women who became friends through their association as Jehovah's Witnesses. In Chapter 1a the two women encountered an older widower in their door-to-door ministry. After Kathleen (45, and a bit quiet and submissive) and Judith (34, more assertive and dominant) left his home, Kathleen had to return by herself because she left her car keys there. This visit led to her seduction by the older man. It was her first experience giving oral sex to a man.

This follow-up (Chapter 1b) tells the story of a few days later when she visits Judith and tells her what happened. This story is about Kathleen's lesbian seduction. Judith, who has been feeling some attraction toward her, then seduces her older submissive friend. If this type of story offends you, please find something more to your liking. I ask only that you rate this story and base your rating on the story line, the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story. Your comments are always greatly appreciated. Please take a moment to rate this story and share your thoughts. Thank you.

********************

Two days have passed since Kathleen returned to Burt's house to find her car keys and found herself seduced into performing oral sex with this older, widowed man. Over the past two days she could think of almost nothing else. She kept replaying in her mind, over and over again, every detail of their encounter, as if not wanting to forget anything from that life-changing experience. She could still see, with crystal clarity, every detail of his engorged penis, as it twitched and slowly oozed his reproductive cream, running down its side. In her imagination she could still smell his manly odor and both the sensation of having his penis in her mouth as well as how it tasted. She remembered it throbbing and swelling in reaction to her hot, wet tongue massaging it frantically. She could still hear his deep voice groaning in pleasure as her mouth worked magic on his wonderful cock. It was all so exciting! She never wanted to forget anything about her experience with this strange, dominant older man.

Of course, counterbalancing this, were moments of undeniable guilt, not only for having violated a principle of her religion, by engaging in oral sex, but also having committed adultery, being a married woman. She had been struggling with these conflicting emotions over the course of two days now, not having shared her experience with anyone. As the hours went by and day followed day, she could think of little else. The weight of her guilt and her confusion was becoming too much for her to bear alone.

Judith, her best friend, was the only one she knew she could trust with such a sensitive secret. She had to speak with Judith and see if she could help her make some sense out of what had happened. Her feelings of guilt were fading as she began to realize that no one was harmed by what happened and both she and Burt had enjoyed themselves, having each experienced orgasms from the actions of the other. Since her husband had expressed practically no interest in sex with her over the past few years, she didn't feel like she was really taking anything away from him. Was she thinking straight about all this, or just trying to justify her actions? She had to talk with Judith!

********************

It was about 7:00 the next morning and thunderstorms were beginning to rage across the area. Due to the heavy rain, Judith hadn't gone out for her morning run, but decided instead to do some calisthenics and spend a half hour on the treadmill in her basement. She was wearing only her loose running shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt.

While walking at a comfortable pace on her treadmill, Judith thought back to her college days, and remembered vividly her seduction by her French teacher when she was 19. It was the only time she had experienced sex with another woman. Mrs. Garber was in her 50's and invited Judith to her home a few times to provide a bit of tutoring. On the third visit, Mrs. Garber had mixed them each a strong drink when Judith arrived.

Mrs. Garber: "Judith, it's been a rough day and I need to relax a bit, so I've fixed us each a little something to melt away the stress."

As they each sipped on their drinks, their conversation turned to personal topics. Mrs. Garber asked Judith about her past, her parents, what her hometown was like, if she had any boyfriends. After about 20 minutes, she asked Judith how she felt about having sex. Judith didn't quite know what to say and stumbled through a few awkward sentences. Then Mrs. Garber asked her if she had ever enjoyed sex with another woman. As Judith pondered her question, Mrs. Garber said, "I'm getting a refill. Would you like one?"

Judith: "su.. sure. I g.. guess so." She was already beginning to feel woozy from the alcohol in her first drink.

Mrs. Garber: "Here you go. You know, you never answered my question."

Judith: "Oh! Nnn.. no. I never have."

Mrs. Garber: "You never have... what?"

Judith: "I've never had sex with another woman."

Mrs. Garber: "Have you ever thought about it?"

Judith couldn't remember where the conversation went from there. All she could remember was Mrs. Garber moving next to her on the sofa and telling her how intelligent and how beautiful she was. She began to softly stroke Judith's hair and then her cheek as she spoke softly to her, telling her how beautiful her hair was, how lovely her eyes were. She told Judith she was a very desirable woman. She told her being with another woman was a completely different kind of sexual passion. It was something every woman should at least try. She kissed Judith on the cheek and forehead. Judith could remember how she began nervously shaking, feeling strange, but also aroused. When Mrs. Garber went to kiss Judith on the mouth she willingly complied and submitted to this attractive older woman, over 30 years her senior.

Judith then began to recall, in vivid detail, making love with this woman. At some point they had each removed all their clothes and Mrs. Garber was between the 19-year old's legs, licking away, at times gently and at times aggressively, bringing Judith to several amazing orgasms. Judith then returned the favor, and for the first time tasted another woman's sex. It was electrifying and those orgasms were far better than anything she had experienced since. She and Mrs. Garber met two more times at her professor's home. Each time their sexual interactions were more intense, with each woman groaning and squealing louder as they became more familiar and intimate with each other. Each seemed desperate for sexual release from the other. Judith remembered screaming out loud as she came, over and over again.

Those three afternoons at Mrs. Garber's home were an awakening for young Judith. The sexual release she experienced there was powerful and fulfilling. Judith then returned home at the end of the school year, never to see Mrs. Garber again. It was 15 years ago but she could clearly visualize and replay those passionate encounters in her mind with a much more experienced older woman.

As she thought about Mrs. Garber, she began to think about her good friend Kathleen, who was also an older woman, 45 to Judith's 34 years. She really liked Kathleen a lot and felt drawn to her. She found Kathleen very attractive, both personally and physically. Judith thought how her own assertive and dominant personality seemed complemented in a way with Kathleen's more submissive, conservative character.

At meetings in the Kingdom Hall when Kathleen would cross her legs Judith would try to catch a glimpse of her thigh. When Kathleen wore sandals, Judith was drawn to her pretty feet and toes. The more she thought about it, could it be she actually felt some sexual attraction to her friend? She had never felt that way toward another woman since being with Mrs. Garber, and that was a long time ago. She began to fantasize about what it might be like to seduce Kathleen, and make love to her. As she imagined the two of them, naked, frantically entangled on the bed, she began to feel sexually aroused, imagining bringing Kathleen to a powerful orgasm, hearing her loudly squeal and shake in uncontrolled release.

********************

Then her phone pinged. Oh my God! It was a text from Kathleen!

"Judith, I need to speak with you about something serious. Could I come by your place this morning?"

Judith wrote back immediately: "Of course. I'm just finishing up my exercises. I'm pretty sweaty and don't smell great. Do I have time to take a shower?"

Kathleen: "No. Don't worry about that. I'm coming right now."

As Judith put her phone down she noticed a flash of light outside from the corner of her eye, followed a few seconds later by a mighty crash of thunder which sent goosebumps up her arms. The rain then began to fall even harder, pounding the roof of her house.

********************

Kathleen parked her car on the street and ran to Judith's house without an umbrella. She was wearing a lightweight flowered housedress that fell about four inches below her knees. By the time she got to the door her hair and her clothing were completely drenched, sopping wet.

When she heard the bell ring, Judith answered the door, wiping sweat off her face with a towel. As she wasn't wearing a bra under her T-shirt the outlines of her breasts and nipples were clearly visible. Her T-shirt showed a large dark area in the center of her chest where sweat had soaked through from her exertions.

Judith: "Come in! Come in!!! My God, you're completely soaked! Why didn't you bring an umbrella?!"

Kathleen stepped inside and just said, "Oh Judith!!! I need a hug!!"

Before Judith could advance to the next thought Kathleen stepped forward and put her arms around her, hugging her tightly for several moments and began to softly cry. Judith felt Kathleen's somewhat larger breasts squishing against her own as she tried to console her friend.

As Kathleen began shivering, both from the intensity of their meeting, but also because of being soaking wet, Judith instructed her:

"Kathleen, we've got to get you out of those wet clothes! Come in the bathroom. We'll dry you off and get your clothes in the dryer."

Kathleen unquestioningly followed her into the bathroom like an obedient puppy.

Judith immediately took charge: "Let me get a fresh towel to dry you off. Give me your housedress and I'll throw it in the dryer."

Kathleen had kicked off her wet sandals at the front door, so after removing her housedress and handing it to Judith she stood there completely naked save for her bra and panties. When Judith returned she almost gasped for a moment as she took in Kathleen's near nakedness, her eyes following the contours of her body from her pretty feet, up her shapely legs, past her panties and bra and finally to her face. Kathleen thought it strange that Judith seemed to be admiring her this way.

Judith: "OK young lady. Your underwear is also soaking wet. Let's hang them over the shower curtain rod to dry." At that, without asking, Judith reached behind Kathleen and unfastened her bra, rapidly pulling the straps over her shoulders before Kathleen even had a moment to think. She then told Kathleen to extend her arms so she could remove the bra. Kathleen automatically obeyed without thinking. As Judith pulled the bra away from her friend's breasts they swayed back and forth, showing their weight. It was obvious she was cold as her pale nipples were distended provocatively. Judith had to fight the powerful urge to immediately take her friend's breasts into her hands and suck her nipples into her mouth. She restrained herself.

Kathleen, momentarily shocked, responded, "Oh, oh... OK. Alright." Kathleen noticed a quiet gasp escape Judith's open mouth, as she admired Kathleen's full breasts for a few seconds longer than she should have. Kathleen's body, while mature was still very sexy. Judith had a hard time unlocking her eyes from her friend's heavy, beckoning breasts. Judith threw the bra over the shower curtain rod to dry.

Without asking, Judith took command of the situation and kneeling on the floor before her friend, firmly grasped the top of Kathleen's matronly panties with both hands and pulled them down, suddenly revealing Kathleen's thick, black forest of pubic hair with a few gray strands showing. Judith's face was inches away from her friend's pussy and she could catch just a faint scent of her sex, being so close. As she did, Kathleen again reacted, "Oh myyy... ohhhh, ummm... ummm... OK?"

Judith's face felt flushed. She imagined just for a moment, pulling Kathleen's labia apart with her thumbs and extending her tongue to taste the older woman's sex. She began to feel dizzy. Kathleen obediently stepped out of her panties and Judith said she would put them in the dryer. As she walked down the hallway, Judith held Kathleen's panties to her face and inhaled her friend's scent deeply into her lungs. Rather than putting them in the dryer, she hid them in her bedroom. Judith was getting so excited seeing this attractive mature woman completely naked and absolutely obedient to Judith's every command.

Kathleen, although 11 years her senior, just stood there, completely naked, like a child waiting to be told what to do.

Judith returned to the bathroom and brought her friend a fluffy white terrycloth bathrobe which stopped mid-thigh. "Here's a bathrobe you can wear until everything's dry." She laid the robe on the sink and picked up a thick towel. "Let's get you dried off first." With that, Judith took the towel and began rubbing her friend's back and her butt. "Move your legs apart some sweetie so I can dry all around your legs." Kathleen immediately obeyed. Judith could now see Kathleen's labia pouting through her thick pubic forest. She gave her friend's pussy a quick swipe with the towel, causing Kathleen to momentarily gasp at the surprise. She now began drying off each thigh from top to bottom, bringing her nose literally a few inches from the older woman's butt cheeks and as she lowered her head her nose actually grazed across her friends lush pubic growth.

She then lifted each foot and carefully, gently dried each one, giving each toe special attention. She was dying to take the older woman's toes into her mouth and suck them, but again restrained herself. Next she turned her around and towel-dried her hair and face. Then she dried off each arm and hand. As she stared at her friend's breasts, only inches away from her face, she held each one up with her bare hand, supporting it underneath and dried it with the other hand. As she held each breast up she was impressed with their weight. She was taking far more time than necessary. She noticed the attention caused Kathleen's nipples to once again grow long and hard from the stimulation. As she dried them off again, she let her thumb "accidentally" brush against each hard nipple. Finally she dried her sides and tummy.

Judith: "You know Kathleen, you are a very beautiful, very sexy woman." Hesitantly she handed Kathleen the robe to put on, unhappy that her friend's nakedness would now be covered. However, because it was a short robe, at least she could feast her eyes on Kathleen's legs and feet.

"Take your time to fix your hair or use the toilet. I'll be in the living room and I'm opening a bottle of wine so we can both de-stress and I can hear what this is all about."

********************

Judith set the opened bottle of wine on the coffee table as well as the two filled glasses and waited for Kathleen to appear, sitting on the sofa. When Kathleen entered the room she had fixed her hair and Judith saw her for the first time in a new light. Kathleen, she thought, is a beautiful, desirable woman. Kathleen began to sit in a chair opposite the sofa, when Judith stopped her, patting the cushion next to her. "Come over here Kathleen. This seems like something serious. I want you to be close to me." Kathleen came over and sat next to Judith on the sofa, their knees touching. As Judith had warned, Kathleen caught a whiff of her friend's body odor from strenuous exercise. Judith's very personal scent made Kathleen think of Burt, and how his odor at first was unpleasant, but as she got used to it, it became like an aphrodisiac, spurring on her own sexual needs.

Before she began, having rehearsed over and over again what she would tell her friend, she said, "I need another hug first." As Judith moved closer and leaned against Kathleen, they each embraced the other, their cheeks pressed against each other's. With her nose against Kathleen's ear, Judith was breathing a bit faster than normal. The feeling of Judith's breathing in her ear and their physical closeness was beginning to arouse Kathleen, as she sniffled. Again, now even closer, she drew in Judith's body odor, filling her lungs. It seemed very erotic to her. She continued to inhale her friend's scent deeply.

Judith hugged her tighter, consoling her by whispering into her ear and stroking her hair. Kathleen was overwhelmed by the attention. Judith then reached her hand into the wide sleeve of the robe and began caressing her friend's naked arm. She heard Kathleen emit a very faint moan from the sensation. "Mmm."

Judith then lightly kissed her on her ear, lingering for a moment. She then placed several light kisses on her check and then her neck, continuing to console her, whispering comforting words into her ear. She noticed Kathleen was also beginning to breathe a bit faster. After four or five minutes of this intimacy, Judith placed a long, lingering kiss on Kathleen's cheek and returned to her position on the sofa, anxious to learn what Kathleen had come to tell her. Both women were now at the initial stages of sexual arousal and knew it. Kathleen was confused by it. Judith was excited.

Kathleen began. "You remember when we left Burt's house on Monday? Well, after you drove off I went to get my car keys out of my purse and they weren't there! I thought, I must have left them at Burt's house. But I didn't want to go back there by myself, since he had already exposed himself to us twice. So I was going to call you to come back, but my phone was locked inside the car. So I had to go back to his house by myself. I didn't have a choice."

Kathleen then recounted to Judith all the details of how she was seduced by Burt and ended up sucking his penis while he masturbated her with his hand. [See Free Bible Study Chapter 1a] She didn't spare any detail, describing his penis and balls, his odor, the taste of his penis, how it felt in her mouth as she massaged it with her tongue, their passionate kissing, her two wonderful orgasms, his cumming in her mouth and on her face. She spent about 20 minutes sharing her story with Judith, trying to remember every detail.

Judith just sat there, spellbound and getting very turned on, not wanting to miss a thing, hungry for every detail her friend might share. Kathleen was shaking as she recalled what had happened and finally began to feel a bit of relief, having unburdened herself with her friend.

Judith pulled Kathleen's head to her breast, holding her lovingly, and spoke: "Sweetie! You're shaking!!" Kathleen began to sniffle quietly. Judith's breast felt soft and warm against her face. "Oh Kathleen, you shouldn't be so upset. Try and calm down. Here. Have another glass of wine." Kathleen lifted her head for a moment and drank about half the glass straight down. Then she rested her head again now on Judith's shoulder, finding refuge in the warmth of her friend's body. She had stopped crying and was very quiet. Judith with her left arm around Kathleen's shoulder, began to gently stroke her hair and her head with her other hand, trying to console her. She lightly kissed her on the forehead. She whispered in her ear: "It's OK Kathleen. You don't need to be so upset. Calm down."