Free Bible Study Ch. 1b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen: "But I sinned against God! And I was unfaithful to my husband!! What can I do? Should I go and confess to the elders?"

Judith: "Well, that's up to you. But here's something to think about. Was anyone hurt or harmed in any way?"


Kathleen: "No."


Judith: "So, the way I see it, no one was harmed. But for 20 or 30 minutes, two consenting adults enjoyed each others' company sexually. Because you stayed, it's obvious it was something you wanted to happen, and of course, so did Burt. So, the two of you, for only a few minutes, shared your intimacy with each other. I can see that as a beautiful thing. I don't see any need for guilt or regret. You enjoyed yourself, right?"

Kathleen: "Oh yes! It was the best sexual experience I've ever had!"

Judith: "Well, I think you're making too big a deal out of it. I don't think you should go to the elders. They're just gonna counsel you, make you feel guilty or maybe even disfellowship you. They'll probably ask you for all the details and later masturbate themselves based on your retelling of what occurred."

Kathleen: "Judith! You're talking about the elders, appointed by God!"

Judith: "OK. They are only men. You don't think they masturbate? You don't think they would like to hear every salacious detail of what happened, for their own satisfaction? I wouldn't give them the pleasure. It's your business, not theirs. Over the years, especially hearing about how other women in the congregation were treated after having experiences like yours and telling the elders about it, I would never do it."

Kathleen: "What do you mean, 'how other women were treated'?"

Judith: "Remember Sister Huff, when she was publicly reproved before the whole congregation?"

Kathleen: "Yes, but I don't know what happened."

Judith: "Well, during her questioning by the elders, she confessed to having oral sex with this man at work and they wanted to know if she swallowed or spit out his ejaculate. Now you tell me, how is that going to help them determine if she was repentant or not? Would you want to have to tell them every detail they asked about? What his penis tasted like, how his fingers felt in your vagina?"

Kathleen: "Of course not!"

Judith: "Well, it's your decision, but I think they go too far sometimes getting into people's personal matters."

Kathleen reached to the coffee table and finished her second glass of wine. By now she was definitely woozy, her head feeling like it was swimming at times.

Judith: "Well, we don't need to worry about that anymore today. We're here with each other, we're very good friends and our job is only to comfort each other."

Kathleen: "You make a lot of sense. I'm so glad you're my friend... and so wise for being so much younger than me!"

With Kathleen's head again resting on Judith's shoulder, her eyes closed, Judith resumed stroking her hair and her head, occasionally lightly stroking her cheek. She kissed her again across her forehead. Kathleen just quietly moaned, "Mmmmm." Judith then placed her cheek against Kathleen's cheek, each feeling the others' warmth. Judith then moved her nose against Kathleen's nose, again, lightly stroking her. Her lips fell now to Kathleen's cheek and kissed her there, softly. Judith was becoming aroused. With her mouth now next to Kathleen's ear, she breathed a long exhalation into her ear. Kathleen's arms and legs were immediately covered in goose bumps as she moaned again, "Mmmmm."

Next Judith lifted one of Kathleen's hands and began to kiss it gently all around and up her arm as she pushed the sleeve of the white fluffy robe out of the way. Suddenly there was a very bright flash of light and almost immediately a huge crash of thunder that sounded very close. Kathleen yelled and hugged Judith tightly, like a frightened child.

Judith took Kathleen's head between her hands and moved to kiss Kathleen on her mouth. As soon as their lips touched, Kathleen quickly turned her head to the side and said, "No Judith".

Judith: "I'm sorry if I offended you Kathleen, but we are such close friends, I thought it would be OK, in this difficult matter, to just give you a kiss. You are very beautiful and it just seemed like the natural thing to do. Is it OK if I just give you one kiss?"

Kathleen: "I'm not a lesbian Judith. Are you?"

Judith: "No. I did have a brief affair with one of my female professors when I was in college, but never again since then. That was many years ago. But I don't remember it with guilt or regret. It was actually an extremely satisfying experience and I'm glad it happened. I would love to give you just one kiss? May I?"

Kathleen: "I don't know. I feel weird about it. It's not right."

Judith: "I promise no one will get hurt and you will enjoy it. But you'll never know unless you try it once."

Kathleen didn't answer, so Judith took control of the situation. Stroking her hair and face again, Judith slowly moved her mouth towards Kathleen. Kathleen began to slightly tremble. Judith kissed her very gently on her lips, barely touching them with her own. Kathleen just sat there, but did not kiss her back. Judith kissed her again, this time still very gently, but lingering over her mouth, using her own mouth to gently pull Kathleen's lips toward hers and lightly licking Kathleen's lips with her extended tongue.

Kathleen was beginning to feel sexually aroused, but still did not reciprocate by kissing Judith back. Judith put her mouth once again, directly against Kathleen's ear and whispered very softly, "You are very beautiful Kathleen. Your lips taste wonderful. We are such good friends. Will you please kiss me back?"

Kathleen, feeling like she was starting to lose control with this dominant friend of hers, said: "I better get going. I'm not sure this is heading to a good place for me." She started to get up from the sofa and Judith grabbed her arms and pulled her back down. "This will ruin our friendship! Please Judith!"

Judith: "It will only make us closer!"

Judith realized that her submissive friend needed her to take charge. She grabbed her face with both hands, gently but firmly, and again tried to force the older woman to accept her kiss and to reciprocate. Kathleen again turned her head to the side, holding Judith's wrists in her hands tightly, with much effort to avoid Judith's attack, and said again, "No."

Judith had had enough of her submissive friend rejecting her advances. She now grabbed a handful of Kathleen's still wet hair from behind her head and pulled it back harshly, forcing Kathleen's face upward. Judith then forced the older woman to accept her kiss, now no longer gentle, but forceful and demanding, her tongue pressing against Kathleen's lips, trying to push into her mouth.

That was all it took. Kathleen needed to be dominated. Finally, she gave in and began kissing her friend back, mechanically at first, but then with an ever-growing sense of passion. Judith didn't release her hold on Kathleen's hair, emphasizing her dominance over the older woman. She now began to insistently press her tongue against Kathleen's mouth. When Kathleen didn't open her mouth to allow her friend access, Judith suddenly yanked her hair, causing Kathleen to gasp out loud. "Ahh!" As she did, Judith pushed her tongue into her friend's mouth. Kathleen suddenly began to cooperate, engaging with her friend's tongue as they passionately kissed. Both women were now breathing a bit faster and harder.

Kathleen began to caress her friend's face as Judith had done for her. She became a most willing participant in this French-kissing marathon. As they continued this very hot make-out session, each woman began to softly moan, expressing their heightened eroticism and sexual arousal.

Due to their now passionate interaction, Kathleen's robe had come open a bit at the top. As Judith withdrew for a moment, breathing hard, she noticed the side of Kathleen's left breast partially exposed. She gently reached her hand inside the robe, pushing the material aside and began to softly caress and squeeze Kathleen's breast as she resumed kissing her friend. Kathleen began to moan a little louder. "MMMmmm... ohhhh".

Judith now began slowly but firmly pushing Kathleen down onto the sofa on her back, laying on top of her, continuing to kiss her passionately. Kathleen wasn't objecting anymore. She was now kissing Judith back, also with passion, seeking Judith's lips and her tongue. Her submissive nature was now fully in evidence. She was putting her arms around Judith's body.

Judith now pulled Kathleen's hand out of the way and quickly pulled open the left side of the robe, exposing her friend's breast. Kathleen cried out: "Noooo! Please stop!!!" Judith's mouth went quickly to Kathleen's breast and began sucking it, drawing the nipple into her mouth and pulling on it with great suction. She used her teeth to lightly bite the nipple.

Kathleen was beside herself with arousal and cried out, "Oh God!! Oh God!! Judith, what are you doing to me?!!" Judith began insistently rubbing her hand up and down against Kathleen's crotch. Kathleen's hips began to undulate against the sofa cushion, pushing up against Judith's hand as Judith kept up her attack. Next Judith pulled open the other side of the robe and began working on Kathleen's other breast, sucking, pulling, biting. Kathleen thought, "God, if she keeps this up I'm going to have an orgasm!"

Judith now pulled her own T-shirt off, revealing her somewhat smaller breasts to Kathleen. She moved up along Kathleen's body and pushed a breast directly into Kathleen's face.

Judith: "Suck it sweetie! Come on! Make me feel good! Do you want me to suck yours some more?"

Kathleen: "Mmmm... Yyyy... yes... please!"

Judith: "OK, I will. But it's your turn now. Get to work on mine! I want them wet and slippery, dripping with your spit. Come on!"

Kathleen got the message loud and clear. She began sucking on Judith's breast, pulling on her nipple with her mouth, extending it further, biting it lightly. Her face being so close to Judith's armpit now, her friend's body odor was powerful. As Kathleen inhaled her friend's scent deeply into her nostrils, she felt dizzy. She couldn't get enough. Judith's breasts were small enough, Kathleen could take almost the entire breast into her mouth and did just that. Judith was thrilled.

Judith: "Oh yes!! That's it Kathleen!!! Suck it harder! Lick it! OK, here's the other one. Get to work!"

Kathleen now moved her mouth over to Judith's other breast, sucking the whole thing into her mouth and lightly biting her nipple, swirling her tongue around it. After a few minutes of this treatment, Judith was becoming very aroused.

Judith: "Oh God!! Yes!!! That's it Kathleen!! Keep going!!! Oh God that feels so good!!"

As Kathleen continued to suck, Judith grabbed Kathleen's larger breasts with her hands and caressed them, squeezed them, pinched them. Then she pinched both nipples hard and Kathleen cried out: "Ahhhhh!!! Oh God!!"

After about 20 minutes of making out and sucking each others' breasts, both women had become very aroused. Both could feel their pussies getting very wet. Judith now sat back on her haunches and threw the robe the rest of the way open. There was Kathleen's hairy thatch. Just next to where the forest stopped, on her right thigh Judith could see the sheen of Kathleen's arousal. She could smell her friend's sex.

Judith began pulling Kathleen's labia apart with her thumbs and Kathleen, once again objected. "No Judith! Please no! Please stop now! This has gone far enough."

Judith was deaf to her pleas. She was the one in charge now. She moved her head forward and ran her tongue very slowly from the bottom of her friend's gash, across her labia, and finally across her clitorus. It was too much for Kathleen. Her hips again began undulating against the sofa cushion and pushing up against Judith's head, encouraging her physically, if not verbally, to continue her assault. Judith now grabbed her clitorus between her teeth and bit it gently, pulling on it, then raking her tongue back and forth against it. That was the limit for Kathleen.

Grabbing Judith's head and holding it tight against her pussy, Kathleen cried out: "Oh my God! Oh my Godddddd!!!!! Oh yes!! Oh God Judith!!! Oh God it's sooooo goooood!!!!"

As Kathleen began to buck her hips up against Judith's face, Judith held on for dear life and did not relinquish her position. She was the one in charge damnit! She would determine when this would end, and how. She reached underneath her married friend and grabbed one of her buttocks with each hand, squeezing them mercilessly, pulling them apart exposing her rosebud to the air. She continued her assault against Kathleen's clitorus, occasionally pushing her tongue into her vagina and caressing her with it there. She was determined Kathleen would experience at least two more orgasms before she was done with her. She wanted this submissive older woman completely sexually fulfilled and absolutely exhausted, but wanting more. She wanted to hear her scream. She wanted to make her squeal.

Kathleen was beside herself, never having experienced such intense pleasure and having lost all control. Her breathing was now shallow and rapid. She was panting. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Her face was beet red. Her body was now completely in charge. Why wouldn't Judith let her come down from this orgasm?

Just as Kathleen was still riding the crest of the wave of her first orgasm given to her by a woman, Judith plunged back in, munching and munching the older woman's sex. Kathleen began to literally cry she was so overcome by the joy of these pleasurable sensations. Within just a few minutes it was happening again.

As they both were frightened by a huge crash of thunder that seemed just outside the door, Kathleen came with a powerful orgasm. First she squealed loudly, like a little girl. Then, "Oh my God Judith!! You're making me cum again! You're making me cum!! Oh Goddddd!!!!! Oh my Godddd!!!! Oh God it feels sooo gooood!"

Kathleen's hips bucked Judith right off the sofa onto the floor as Kathleen's hand went immediately to her crotch, touching and rubbing herself there, trying to prolong her orgasm. Her hips continued to buck as she pushed her fingers inside herself, trying to extend the experience, rubbing her clitorus with her thumb.

Judith got up on her knees on the floor next to the sofa and shouted, "Oh no, sweetie. This last one is mine too. Stay out of my way!"

Judith quickly pulled Kathleen's hands away from her crotch. She inserted her own fingers into Kathleen, pumping her rapidly and forcefully as Kathleen screamed, "Oh Goddddd!! Noooo!!!! I can't take anymore!!!! Please!! Please stop!!!"

Judith thought, "It's so nice to be the dominant one and have an older woman, a reluctant submissive like Kathleen! I just love it when she resists and begs me to stop! She's learning who is really in charge."

While continuing to pump Kathleen's vagina with her fingers, her mouth went back to work on her clitorus, trying to force her to produce yet a third orgasm. This one took longer. After about five minutes of pumping her with her fingers and munching mercilessly on her clitorus, biting it with a bit more force, Kathleen was getting close again.

Almost synchronized, they both heard the loudest explosion of thunder yet and actually felt the house shake. About ten seconds later Kathleen came with an orgasm she would never forget. Kathleen was now alternately moaning and squealing loudly. At times she was literally screaming. As Judith continued sucking and biting her clitorus Kathleen continued to buck her hips, her legs shaking like never before. The insides of her thighs were now wet with her orgasmic juices, shining in the dim light. Her sex scent was powerful and filled the room. Judith proceeded to clean her thighs thoroughly with her tongue.

As she let Kathleen regain her composure and resume normal breathing, Judith emptied the rest of the bottle of wine into both their glasses.

Judith: "Drink up!"

Kathleen: "I really don't know what to say Judith, but I think I really need to go now."

Judith: "Not yet Kathleen. You need to answer me. Did you like what I did for you? How good was it, on a 1 to 10 scale? Come on. Tell me what you honestly thought of this experience."

Kathleen: "I really have to go Judith. Where are my clothes?"

Judith: "Oh no, you don't. After what I just did for you, I can't believe you won't tell me how you like it."

Kathleen: "OK. I'm getting my clothes out of the dryer. I have to go Judith."

Judith jumped up and caught Kathleen by her long hair, pulling her back to the sofa and pushing her down as Kathleen screamed.

Judith: "You can go when I say you're ready. It's up to you. Step one: Tell me what you thought."

Kathleen: "Well, I think you know. You heard me screaming and moaning. What do you think?"

Judith: "I think you didn't answer my question. I've got all day Kathleen."

Kathleen: "OK Judith. Obviously the feelings you made my body produce were beyond wonderful. I have never experienced orgasms that intense before, much less three in a row. It was an amazing experience. I loved it. I'm just a bit confused by everything that's happening in my life right now and not sure what to think."

Judith: "Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear. Only one more step and you can go."

Judith now removed her running shorts, showing she was naked underneath. She threw the shorts at Kathleen. Kathleen immediately noticed that Judith had apparently shaved all her pubic hair. She was as bald as a young girl down there.

Judith: "Smell them Kathleen. Do it!"

Kathleen picked up her shorts, noticing a large dark wet spot in the crotch and held them to her nose. There was the unmistakable, powerful scent of Judith's arousal. Kathleen began to feel aroused again... and a little dizzy.

Judith: "So, you see what your performance did to me. I almost came seeing you so overcome with passion! Now it's your turn to make me cum. I'm going to lay on my back on the sofa and you're going to do for me what I did for you. Ready?"

Kathleen: "Oh God no Judith! I could never do that!"

Judith slapped Kathleen across the face with a resounding "Whack!!"

Judith: "How dare you accept my lovemaking and experience so much pleasure and then refuse to return the favor! How selfish of you! Now get down here and make me happy!"

Kathleen, holding her reddened cheek: "I'm sorry Judith. I told you I can't do that."

Both women were now completely naked. Judith now grabbed the older woman by the waist and threw her onto her stomach on the sofa as Kathleen flailed her arms and legs. Judith then sat on Kathleen's back, facing her feet to immobilize her. She now began spanking Kathleen's asscheeks without mercy, leaving her handprints clearly visible. "Whack! Whack! Whack! WHACKKK!!!!" The older woman began crying, "Oh please stop! Please no more! Oh God that hurts!" But as she cried out, Kathleen found it very strange that this spanking was actually starting to arouse her sexually again.

Judith, continuing her assault: "Does it sting and burn?"

Kathleen: "YES! Horribly so! Please, please stop!! I'll do whatever you want!"

With Kathleen's asscheeks now bright red and glowing, Judith grabbed her again by her long hair and pulled her up and off the sofa.

Judith: "OK. Now it's my turn to lay on my back and your turn to give me a really nice, long bath down there with your tongue. I want to hear your passion while you're doing it. I want to hear you moaning. You'll know when you're finished."

Kathleen now got on her knees on the sofa between Judith's legs. She began kissing along Judith's inner thighs, and licking them. By gently holding her labia apart, with no pubic hair, Kathleen could easily see Judith's clitorus already standing up, beckoning her. This was all new to her. She had never seen another woman's genitals. As she inspected her closer with her face only a few inches away, Judith's scent was powerful. No doubt Judith had become very aroused throughout Kathleen's orgasms. At first Kathleen found her smelliness disgusting. But minute by minute she began to like it. Just like the odor from Judith's armpit, it was a most personal experience, almost hypnotic, especially when she considered it was her own passion that had aroused Judith to the point of releasing her sexual juices.