All Comments on 'Free Birds in the Bayou'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comments

No comments? Why not? What is wrong with people? Here, I'll be the first. I will say that dad going along with the pegging is out of character for him. A man so aggressive and domineering towards his women, daughters or not, would not simply acquiesce to something shoved up his ass. At the very least, not so quickly. Also Kelsey, as the 'domina', may give Josie pleasure occasionally, but as the one in charge she would ALWAYS cum first. Josie would have to wait, if she even got to at all. Finally, the story was a bit disjointed, especially the backseat scene, with Josie about to pay off her debt, to suddenly switching to an 'it all started'.

Wait, did I say finally? My bad. Because having critiqued what I did, I have to add: Holy cow! This was hot as fuck! Yeah, those few things ai mentioned were a bit of a distraction, but were certainly overlooked in the general context. Damn that was a hot story. And standalone? I certainly hope not. I hope we hear of their further adventures in Washington. One of which could be Mommy Dearest coming to visit, being her usual bitchy self, and finally being put in her place, which would probably be flat on her back, with Dad's cock up her ass, and Kelsey riding her face, while Josie jills off watching it all. If Kelsey got her domme personality from Dad, Josie probably got her sub one from Mom. Bitchy women like that frequently are masking their need to be just utterly used.

Anyway, hope you consider that, and you get a big fat five from me.

Jedd

GreWulfGreWulfover 4 years ago
Jedd

I wholeheartedly agree with the second paragraph of your post.As for your critique;didn't notice.Spent too much time with my hand wrapped around my cock.Incest,twins,domination and lesbianism.As the ads say "But wait,there's more".A story that keeps on giving one would hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great dialog

Great dialog. Love your witty sarcasm. You could easily make a career writing for TV or the movies. For most people, what you produce with ease is difficult to impossible for most. :--)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Loved every word and every twist!!! A truly beautiful and erotic read. My favorite hands down and will be running blissfully through my mind for a very very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The initial supposition that women are not full class citizens is based on the erroneous belief that men and women are basically the same creatures. They are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was fine until it went off the rails, then it got boring.

BillS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...