Free Birds in the Bayou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only because we're giving him so much to look at." I smirked crookedly, piling on the waffle fries, "He's still reeling from the change in us. It's like he can't quite connect the women we are with the girls he remembers, but once he does, he'll see us only as his daughters."

"Then we need to do it soon!"

"Or what?" I faced her, "Josie, he's not like us. When someone draws a line in the sand, you and I are compelled to cross it, but for Dad, that line is a wall."

"We're more like him than Mom."

I smiled ruefully. "Maybe we just want to think that. Yeah, our personalities and senses of humor are the same as his, but deep down, aren't we just as hedonistic and narcissistic as she is?"

"No!" She hissed, "We're loyal just like he is! Mom isn't loyal to anyone!" She leaned to me, "We're loyal to each other, always and forever."

"Always and forever, my love." I muttered, pumping the ketchup onto my tray, "But Josie, I don't think Dad will ever see us the way we see each other, and if we try to make him, we'll push him away."

"Push him away?" Josie scoffed, "Can't you see how he's keeping us at a distance? It's not just because he's trying to ignore our advances."

I nodded. "I see it. It's like he's making himself a stranger."

"He thinks this is the last time we'll ever visit him. He's trying to soften the blow."

I chewed on my lip, feeling tears creeping at the corners of my eyes. "He's in really bad shape, isn't he?"

She snuck a cautious hand on my hip, a touch that might've looked innocuous to anyone who wasn't watching closely. "We need to get him out of here, Kelsey." She whispered, "He stayed here for us, and now we're leaving, and he'll have nothing left. He never took another wife, not even another woman. We're all he has, so we need to be his everything." She looked squarely at me then, "We are going to do this."

I nodded, sniffling. "Tonight. No more bullshit."

RYAN

I wished I'd gotten that drink earlier today. My head was all kinds of fucked up. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night. Maybe my nerves from earlier hadn't left me. Maybe it was early-onset dementia. I kind of hoped it was, then I'd at least have an excuse for thinking... nothing. Thinking nothing at all! I watched Kelsey and Josie from across the barbeque shack. I wasn't the only one. Every male head was turned to see my twin daughters in their short skirts and crop tops, their long legs thickening until the tantalizing smile of each cheek could be seen just below the hem. I tore my eyes away, grinding my teeth. Goddamn it! I thought to myself, and stomped to the tackle shop across the dirt road.

"Marlboro Reds, Shorts." I growled, tossing a wadded ten onto the counter. I picked up the pack, and made it back to our bench as Kelsey and Josie were doing the same, all eyes following them. I hated each man there, and I was afraid it was more due to jealousy than paternal guardianship.

"You're smoking again?" Kelsey asked, sitting across from me.

"You never really stop; you just take long breaks." I grumbled, plopping the square between my lips, and lighting it.

"Cowboy killers?" Josie mused, picking up my pack as she sat beside me, "You really went full-bore with this hillbilly thing you're doing."

"Maybe." I said, taking a deep inhale, feeling that sweet fire in my lungs. As I exhaled, I immediately felt some of my stress flow out with the thousands of delightful carcinogens, and my shoulders relaxed. That was, until I heard the click of my lighter, and the crackling of tobacco leaf beside me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped at Josie.

She inhaled, cringed, and coughed out a cloud. "Wow that's harsh!" She exclaimed.

"Give me that!"

"No need!" She said, taking a sip of water, "I just had to pop that lung cherry. God Kelsey, it's nothing like our vape!" She took another inhale, then plumed it expertly before her lips, and inhaled it through her nose with the ease of much practice, "It burns!"

"I like a little pain with my pleasure." Kelsey smiled, sneaking a cigarette from my pack, and lighting it with a spark of her own. She also cringed as she took it into her lungs, but she didn't cough like Josie did. She opened her push pink lips into an oval, and expired a perfect ring that washed over my face.

"You kids do that vaping shit?" I grunted, trying to remain composed, "I guess you think sucking a USB drive is fun, huh?"

"Oh, that's not the only thing we like sucking." Kelsey giggled, "What's the other one, Josie?"

"Don't even fucking say-"

"Drinks!" Josie exclaimed gleefully, "Let's have a few rounds!"

I let out a relieved breath. "No way am I buying you two booze."

Kelsey grinned at me. "And why would we need you, old man?"

I sneered back. "Good luck getting the bartender to-"

"Waiter," Josie grabbed the passing man by his wrist, "could we get a round for the table? Bourbon... no, I think we'll do rye tonight."

The waiter shifted uneasily. "Can I see you're license?"

"Oh," Josie pouted her lips, "I forgot it in my car. Are you going to make me go all the way there to get it?" I watched as Josie's thumb began caressing the waiter's wrist, and the man melted like butter for her.

He looked up at me. "They're old enough, right mister?" He asked.

I sighed. "Apparently."

"Well then," he smiled broadly, "I'll go get ya'll your drinks!" And he walked away with a little too much swagger in his step.

Josie smirked at me. "You never go after the bartender, Dad. They're old hats who won't fall for a little tickle. The waiters, however, are young bucks who don't think too much with the head on their shoulders."

"Same goes for bouncers at clubs." Kelsey smirked, "They'll stonewall you until the end of time, but the DJ gets to bring in guests, and you don't even have to wait in line."

I shook my head. "You two are just like your mother; leading men on with empty promises."

"Empty promises?" Josie giggled, "Trust me, Dad, we're nothing like Mom."

Kelsey smirked at her. "Let's just say, we pay our debts in full."

I rolled my eyes. "You guys have been laying the innuendo like bricks since you got here. I get it, you're sexually active! What do you want from me, huh? Anger? Do you feel like you're missing out on the overbearing dad experience?"

Josie pondered that with a twisted smile. "A little, maybe. A good spanking might be nice every once in a while." And she reached back, and planted a firm slap on my ass. "Bad Daddy." She winked.

I almost exploded. I was half a second from taking my two daughters by the hair, and dragging them bodily from the restaurant, over to the pier, and dunking them in the Gulf of Mexico. Then I saw that familiar mischievous twinkle in their eyes, and I remembered. I remembered a time two years ago when I'd taken them out boating, and Kelsey pretended the wheel was stuck. Josie had gone along with it, and their performance was so convincing that I nearly grabbed them and threw them overboard before they burst into laughter. Then there was a time three years ago when they'd convinced me that they'd joined the Church of Scientology. They played off each other so well, using the unspoken language of twins to keep the façade going for far longer than it otherwise would've. Shit, they'd been doing it since they were five, when Kelsey would cover up the little mole by her eye, and they'd insist each time that I'd called them the wrong name. These were my girls; my naughty, misbehaving, little tag-teaming jokesters. A broad smile formed across my face, a palpable relief following it. They were fucking with me. They'd been fucking with me since they got here, and I'd been too blinded by the change in them to notice how much they were still the same.

"You two," I said, taking a deep pull from my square, "are little cunts, you know that?"

"DAD!" They exclaimed in unison.

"You had me going!" I laughed, "You really did! Bravo, bravo, bravo." My laughter turned near to a sob, and my head fell into my hands.

"Dad?"

"I missed it." I muttered, "I missed it all, didn't I?"

"What?" Josie asked, putting her arm around me.

"Everything." I said into my hands. "Sometime between August thirty-first of last year, and today, you two went off without me and grew up. The clothes, the smoking, the way you talk, the way you... walk around." I sighed, "I look at you two, and I forget you're my baby girls. Just two beautiful strangers with familiar faces."

"Oh, Dad!" Josie laughed, her little fingers massaging my shoulder, "Of course we're still your baby girls."

"And we always will be." Kelsey smiled affectionately, placing her hand atop mine, "So quit being such a weirdo around us, and loosen up! Let's have some fun!"

The waiter came to the table, and Josie proffered the glasses. "Drinks!"

KELSEY

"...no, no, no!" Dad pushed me away from the stereo, "We ain't listening to that electro-quack-candy-dogshit!" And he pulled my phone out of the port.

"You mean K-Pop?" I laughed, stumbling back on drunken feet. We'd all done our share of stumbling on the walk back to his shack, meandering along the dirt road like buoys in rough tide.

"No Kelsey, it's called 'electro-quack-candy-dogshit.'" Josie giggled as she sprawled on the couch, "If you were a true aficionado of K-pop, you would know the subgenres!"

"I guess I'm just not as cool as Dad."

"I feel like I'm being made fun of, but I don't know how." Dad muttered, fumbling with the record player, "Josie, can you check the power-strip over there and make sure it's- JESUS CHRIST, PULL YOUR SKIRT DOWN, I CAN SEE YOUR CLAM!"

Josie burst into drunken laughter, ineffectively pulling the front of her skirt down, only managing to slide her waistband down far enough so that we could see the lines of her pelvis converging.

"You goddamn animal." Dad growled, following the electric cord to the power-strip.

"Does it look like Mommy's?" Josie howled.

"SHUT UP!" Dad exploded, though there was laughter in his outrage. He stuffed a pillow over Josie's face, and she squealed delightedly, offering a feeble attack with flailing arms. He turned to me, "Kelsey, can you turn the record player on?"

I flipped the switch on the old turntable, and the needle dropped on the spinning record. The first three bars of Sweet Home Alabama sounded, and I almost died of laughter. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I managed.

"What?" Dad asked, still suffocating Josie, "It's a classic!"

"You went full hillbilly! You're a fucking cliché!"

He gestured grandly to his shack. "When in Rome."

Josie managed to push the pillow off her face. "Free Bird!" She yelled.

"Are we at a music festival?" I laughed at her.

"That's not even on this record." Dad said, sitting on the cushion before Josie's feet, and lighting up another cigarette.

"I! Want! Free Bird!" Josie demanded, scrambling off the couch, and marching across the room. She pulled Skynyrd's self-titled album off the shelf, and swapped the records. The pin dropped, the speakers sounding the pleasant crackle of the needle running the grooves. The lush organ came in with a G chord, then a D, then a somber E Minor. Josie let out a sigh, and spun languorously from the record player, her drunken eyes wandering the room as though she could see the music. Then those sapphire eyes fell on me, and I was transported to that first night when she looked at me like that, the moonlight casting her hair in a silver curtain. She smiled, knowing what I was thinking without having to voice it, my face a book she memorized every letter of, and hers the same. She bowed grandiosely, her cropped tank draping to reveal the swell of her breasts. "May I have this dance, dearest sister?" She asked me.

I extended her my hand. "You may."

We came together, our finger laced, our feet positioned in pattern, our identical smiles curling with a shared secret. I took the lead, running my hand along her waist, resting it on the small of her back, pulling her against me. We stepped in time as the drums kicked in, and the opening guitar played its mournful melody, the sliding notes moving through our limbs, compelling the languid motions of our bodies as we spun gently about the axis of our joined centers.

"If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?" Ronnie Van Zant's torpid vocals dripped from the speaker, just words to pass the space between our eyes, for we were lost in the depthless sapphire pools that stared back.

"For I must be travelling on now, cause there's too many places I got to see." My hand rounded the exquisite swell of her ass, the fingertips playing into her crack, the palm sliding beneath to cup her, to bring her leg into a bend so that her inner-thigh overlapped my outer, hiking her skirt to her hip, the heat of her naked lust radiating unfettered against me. With her balance on one foot, and her body beholden to me, I gently dipped her.

"But if I stayed here with you, girl, things just couldn't be the same." She wrapped her leg around me, her hair cascading in a sail beneath her as she descended in an arch, her chin tilted back to gaze upturned at our father, who sat on the couch, watching us with a cigarette burning between his lax, stupefied lips.

"Cause I'm as free as a bird now..." I pulled her up to me, and she ascended in a graceful curve, her leg tightening about my waist to bring her torso against mine, our breasts squishing through our tops, the nipples stabbing into each other, rigid with sensation. Her fingers found my face at the end of it, her gaze locking with mine, our lips a whisper apart, opened to taste the other's breath. I could smell her need from the spread of her legs, the sweet tang of it flooding my sinuses, saturating my mind with such carnal thoughts. I was wet at my center, dripping like dew from flowering petals to soak my thighs, my insides opening to receive, a vacancy within me, a hunger that boiled -not a grumble from my belly-, but a moan from my chest, one that I sounded through the slight part of my lips, my tongue following it.

"And this bird you cannot change! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" The drums beat louder, a cadence to the pounding in our chests, to the throbbing in our nethers, to the pulse in our temples as we stared from animalistic eyes. The chorus came in, and our mouths came together.

RYAN

Josie rotated against her sister, craning her neck to continue the kiss over her shoulder as she grinded her ass into Kelsey's crotch. Kelsey's hands came around to sneak beneath Josie's top, her wrists tenting the frayed bottom to show me that she was cupping her sister's breasts, her thumbs and forefingers pinching and rolling Josie's pink nipples until they were swollen, and Josie was moaning into her sister's mouth. Their eyes were closed in hedonism, their lips only opening to display the slithering combat of their tongues. The music played, and Josie undulated to it, her nubile body moving with liquid torpidity, her thighs pressing together, forming a crease in her skirt, a dark spot expanding from it. Keeping one breast firmly in her hand, Kelsey's other hand traversed the stretched length of Josie's belly, caressing the soft shadows of muscle, drawing a path down the line of her pelvis. The hand slipped into Josie's skirt, and Josie's eyes flashed open, a muffled exclamation sounding from her occupied mouth. Her eyes stayed wide for a moment, then lidded in acceptance as Kelsey's forearm muscles rolled, her fingers sedating her sister with practiced proficiency. Oh, they were very practiced in this depravity.

My hand shook as I brought the cigarette to my lips, sucking numbly from a butt that had burned out minutes ago. I was hard. I was harder than I'd ever been. My cock felt like it was going to burst from my inseam, and I wanted to chop the fucking thing off. But I couldn't do a damned thing. I was trapped there, paralyzed between unbelievable arousal and horrible disgust, my body and mind tearing my soul in half. And as I sat there with my mouth hanging agape, Kelsey and Josie opened their eyes, and watched me. They watched me as Josie hooked her thumbs into her waistband, and dropped her skirt to her knees, exposing the slit between her thighs, the tight lips splayed out by Kelsey's penetrating fingers, showing the vivid blush of my daughter's insides, the desire dripping from her like honey.

"Daddy." Josie called, such a needful moan, so rich with vulnerability. She stared at the bulge in my pants and bit her lip, her big blue eyes offering a silent plea. Kelsey watched me over her sister's shoulder, her steely eyes studying my face, using her twin as a barometer for my perversion.

"Daddy!" Josie moaned again. In all her life, even when she was a child, she'd never once called me 'Daddy.' Each time she did now, my cock twitched a little more.

"Daddy," she called a third time, her voice straining with the effort to keep herself composed, to stay the fire her sister was fanning with her fingers, "don't you want me, Daddy?" She slid her hand up Kelsey's molesting arm, "I need you to want this!"

Kelsey chuckled lowly. "Oh, he wants it, dearest sister." She drew her eyes down to my crotch, then slowly rose them to capture my gaze once more, "He wants it so bad." She withdrew from her sister's slit, her fingers shining and webbed with lust. She brought her index finger to her mouth, and sucked it clean, then brought her middle finger to Josie's parted lips, and beckoned her to taste herself. She did, watching me through heavily-lidded eyes, moaning as though the mere taste of herself was a pleasure too great to contain. Kelsey planted a loving kiss on her twin's neck, and then they linked fingers, and walked toward me.

"No." I muttered, unable to sound out more than a shaking breath.

"No... what?" Kelsey smiled teasingly.

"No." I said again, with even less conviction. They stopped before me, looming like two hellish angels, their features and bodies cast from divinity, but the expressions on their faces were those of the devil, hungry and wanton. Kelsey unlinked her fingers from Josie's, and guided her sister by the top of her head to squat before me.

"Don't touch me!" I croaked it out now, my voice breaking in my throat. Josie paused, looking up at Kelsey questioningly. Kelsey reached down, and delicately, oh so carefully, unbuttoned my fly, and unzipped it. My cock shot out, flying from the slit in my boxers, slapping me in the belly, then rising, oscillating like a pendulum before my daughters' captivated eyes.

"Wow." Kelsey whispered.

Josie closed her eyes, leaned forward, and took a deep inhale through her nose. She smiled, biting her lip, opening her eyes to reveal their glassy luster. "He smells delicious." She hissed.

Kelsey sat beside me, her elbow propped on the back of the couch, lifting her cutoff top so that the bottoms of her small breasts showed below the flat expanse of her belly, her thick thighs spreading so that her skirt slid to her hips, unveiling the triangle of blonde hair that led to her blushing slit. Her other hand snaked between her legs, and she began to rub herself. "We're not touching you..." She cooed teasingly, laughter in her sapphire eyes. Her voice dripped like poisonous honey into my ear; so sweet, so deadly.

"We're not touching you..." Josie echoed, pursing her lips to blow gently along the length of my cock.

"We're not touching you..." Kelsey whispered, pulling off her top and leaning into me, her heat radiating from her teenage flesh, calling me with the same enticement of her honied voice.

"We're not touching you..." Josie whispered, hovering her lips over my cock.

123456...8