Free Birds in the Bayou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey turned her eyes on me, their sapphire depths like teasing pools. She took her sister by the hair, tilted her head, and licked her from collar to cheek. "Is Daddy going to come?" She whispered over her sister's shoulder, petting her hair like she was an obedient pup. "Is Daddy going to come inside his baby girl's tight little shithole?"

Her grip on me tightened from within, and Josie screamed, her entire body seizing in a paralysis, her toes curling, her fists balling, her back arching so dramatically that I thought she might snap. She stared inverted at me, her eyes glazed and bulging, her pale lips mouthing something she could not say. Her ass closed around me like a vice, sucking me into her from base to tip, her cheeks clamped so tightly that dimples shown on the centers of their globes. I gritted my teeth, closing my eyes to hold back on the sensation threatening to rush into me, every instinct within me screaming to just let go. The tension within Josie snapped, and she lurched forward, convulsing atop Kelsey and exalting incoherently. Kelsey soothed her sister from her orgasm, caressing her down the spine, her delicate fingers traversing the twitching muscles that signaled the chaos beneath Josie's flesh. I pulled out, and Josie's ass stretched with me, unwilling even now to relent my cock without a fight. I popped free to reveal the ruin I'd made of her, the swollen ring that coalesced into an exhausted gape, the flushed petals beneath it sheened with the nectarous expulsion of her orgasm, now out-turning like a blossoming rose to birth Kelsey's exiting hand. Kelsey watched me as she sucked her fingers clean, smiling around each digit. She lovingly lowered her incapacitated sister onto the couch, then slithered atop her, lowered her head, and took my filthy cock all the way into her throat.

"Mmm..." She hummed as I stared disbelievingly at her. Her eyes opened half-lidded to show their hedonistic glint, to show that she wasn't sucking my ass-sheened cock to impress me, or to shock me; she was doing it because she loved the taste of it. Her tongue lathered the belly of my cock as her lips pulled around, drawing the tension up my haft until the pressure was bulging from my tip, and I had to grab her by the hair and yank her back before I blew.

"Delicious." She tittered, her eyes sparkling, still writ with challenge even with my fists balled in her blonde mane. She lowered her chin, opened her jaw, and extended her long pink tongue to taste Josie's ass at the source. Josie whimpered defeatedly, her body succumbed to the lassitude of the ecstasy I'd forced into her, too weak to do anything but sound pathetic moans and whimpers as Kelsey circled her abused ring, watching me. She lightly grasped my cock, spread her sister, and guided me slowly back inside her ass. Josie moaned into the couch, managing with what little strength she had to elevate her pelvis, receptive and wanting for more even after the damage I'd caused. I entered her easily, almost no resistance left inside her.

"Look what you did to your little girl." Kelsey hissed, letting a glob of spit trail from her lips to grease my cock. She pried her sister's cheeks apart, revealing the full extent of her sodomy. "You absolutely ruined her." She watched my cock disappear to the base, "How could you defile your precious little Josie like that?" She guided my cock back out, then took it into her mouth once more, moaning as she cleaned me from base to tip, before lining me up against Josie's exhausted sphincter, and beckoning me back inside. Josie moaned higher, and Kelsey's reactionary chuckle sounded low and husky. "But of course, Josie was damaged goods long before you wrecked her, aren't you, babe?"

"I'm just a hopeless fucking whore." Josie concurred through a blissful moan as Kelsey guided me back out.

"So I guess you treated her just like she deserves." Kelsey snickered, and took me in again, grinning around me while she rotated her lips about my base, her nose squishing into my pelvis, her cheeks puffing, then drawing gaunt as she drew with a lecherous slurp. Again and again, she did this, making me feel the juxtaposition of Josie's vile hot hole, and her own soothing wet mouth, trapping me in a debauched trance of sensation, my mind only focusing on not coming, on staying insane for a few more precious moments.

"Come for me, Daddy." Kelsey whispered.

"Come inside me!" Josie begged as I entered her again.

"Stop holding yourself back. The damage has already been done." Kelsey mounted Josie's hips, reached around me, and took two handfuls of my ass. She brought me into Josie, pressing until my crotch was filled with the pillowing warmth. Kelsey's mouth was only a breath away from mine when I finished the thrust, the tang of it filling my nostrils. "Come inside her, Daddy." She hissed, biting her lip, "Join us."

My hand was around her throat again, but this time, she didn't show the barest hint of fear. Only excitement brimmed her eyes as I squeezed, and she undulated against me, her watering gaze pleading for it.

"You're just like your mother, you know that?" I growled, "Fucking with my head, manipulating me, pulling me around like I'm some dumb fucking dog on a leash!" I spit into her face, the droplets smattering her purpling complexion, "And you look just like her."

"And is this how you repaid her?" Kelsey croaked.

"It's what I should've done!" I snarled, "After everything she took from me! My house, my car, my money, my..."

"Your daughters?" Kelsey squeaked, her windpipe closing, but her face still full of challenge, "Well, old man, are you going to take them back?" She grasped my cock firmly, and pulled me out of Josie, "Show me!" She hissed, "Take me!" And her hands were in my hair, ripping it, pulling our face together so that our eyes nearly touched below our connected brows. "Or are you just going to let this slip away like everything else?"

"You're a vindictive little cunt."

"Hurt me!" She snarled, "Hurt me like you should've hurt Mom!"

KELSEY

Dad spun me around like a weighed nothing at all, and before I even had a chance to take a choking breath, my face was stuffed between my sister's cheeks, my mouth meeting her yawning anus. My skirt was hiked up to my hips, my cheeks were forcibly spread, and I felt Dad's organ hot against my anal button, ready to open me, ready to give me what I craved. He didn't. He slid his tip down my taint, pressed it to my slit, and surged into me, reaming my womanly channel, parting my saturated walls and invading me to the cervix. My body surged forward, and I was suffocated with my sister's ass, my nose filled with her scent, my mouth filled with her taste. I tried to catch a desperate breath, but his foot was suddenly on the back of my head, flattening the hat against my crown, pushing me into the stinking suppleness of Josie's crack, giving my mouth only one option.

"You said it was delicious, Kelsey!" Dad growled, grinding his heel into the back of my head, "So eat it all, and don't you dare waste a morsel!" His hand came down hard on my ass, sending electric pain deep into my nethers, "Bad girls who waste their food get punished!"

I squealed in agony and ecstasy, riding that line at life's perfect edge, reveling in his anger, wallowing in my debasement. I wrapped my lips around Josie's swollen rim, and sucked it with a voracity, pushing my tongue into the membranous sphincter before breaking through to taste her at the source. Oh, she was decadent!

Daddy linked my ponytails into his hand and pulled my head in contest with his pushing foot, the roots searing against my scalp, making my eyes water. His other hand came down on my ass, sending another blast pain into me, the tendrils of sensation mingling with the torture of my stuffed channel, harmonizing with the pleasure of my raw nerves singing out every time his cock pressed along them. In and out, in and out; he exited me with each retreat, making my slit close only so that it can be split open again, making me feel his raping entry over, and over, and over, and oh god, it was good! He kept hitting me, slapping in time with his thrusts, harder and harder, faster and faster, using me, trying to break me open! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see! I could only taste and writhe, caught in a maelstrom of sensations, attempting to escape, attempting to grind harder, attempting to pull away, and attempting to take him deeper! Riding that line for all it was worth, lurching between their bodies, my tongue moving frantically to lather my sister's shithole, to translate just a fraction of my ecstasy into her.

She pressed back against me, her moans filling my ears, a discordant duet with my father's grunts and growls, the slapping of flesh giving rhythm to what was becoming a crescendo, rising, rising, building, building, frantic with the notes of the music being played from the speakers, the guitars screaming, the drums beating, an auditory chaos of insanity to give voice to our terrible lust! He was fucking me like a jackhammer, beating my cheeks, forcing my head into my sister's ass with his full body weight, angling my pelvis high so that he could drive without resistance. God, he was hitting that spot... that spot that turned my legs to jelly, that turned my insides to mush, that opened me to welcome him deeper so that he could ravage every vulgar inch of me! Oh god, deeper, deeper, deeper, harder, harder, harder, yes, yes, yes!

"Fuck!" I heard him growl. His cock was pulsating inside me, the thin-skinned rod radiating with the imminence of release, scorching through me. I was right there with him, my insides wracked with spasms, contracting and convulsing, his cock pushing against the back of my pussy, rubbing those nerves raw, igniting the fire within me. I mindlessly consumed my sister's filth, my eyes rolled back, all thought becoming nothing but the transient messages of flesh and invasions, of pain and pleasure driving through me, taking me, enslaving me!

With a final roar, he pressed himself to me, driving my face down with his foot, his cock buried all the way, throbbing wildly. He exploded inside me, erupting into my womb, sating my abused inner-flesh with his seed. I came a second later, the pressure building past the critical point, turning me into a trembling bridge about my elbows and knees, my juices saturating my thighs. I could only mouth stupidly around my rectal meal, enduring the great pleasure, frozen in the same paralysis that had taken Josie. Why was it so good? What was wrong with us? But these were questions Josie and I had long ago forsaken the answers to. They were questions our dearest father was undoubtedly about to ask himself. As I felt his nectar soak into my insides, I noticed the way he drooped against me, the way his decelerating breaths began to tremor with realization. Now was the critical moment.

RYAN

Oh my god, what have I done?

I stumbled backward, my cock slipping out of Kelsey, leaving her petals to constrict lazily about her yawning glossy slit. She turned back over her shoulder, her expression that of immeasurable satisfaction, none of the challenge left in it. I fell against the arm of the couch, and slid into the cushion, the picture of what I'd done to my daughters searing its way into my brain. Kelsey. Josie. The two answers to the question, 'what do you live for?' and I'd just fucked them both.

But they said they wanted it, Ryan. Came a teasing voice in my head, Isn't that how every rapist justifies it? They were asking for it. They had it coming.

I didn't rape them!

Did your own daughters seduce you? Are you that weak? But don't answer that, you wouldn't want to face reality now, would you? Like how you turned a blind eye to the obvious problems they were dealing with. Do well-adjusted young women try to fuck their own dad?

I didn't know!

You knew the moment they stepped out of that truck. The whole day, you knew what they were doing, but you decided to pretend not to. Like children who act out because they don't understand what's happening to them, Kelsey and Josie sought your attention in a way that should've raised every red flag in a father's head, but you're no father. A real father would've recognized their silent screams for help, but you just led them on, got them drunk, and fucked them. No, you raped them.

No!

You were supposed to protect them. You were supposed to be their rock. And when they came to you in their time of need, you betrayed them. You were afraid of losing them, Ryan? You just destroyed them. But don't worry, you won't have to face this reality for long. There's a loaded shotgun on the back porch. Do what you should've done years ago.

"Dad?" Josie asked. She had Kelsey in her lap, wrapped in an embrace that would've been perfectly sisterly were it not for their nudity. I couldn't meet their gaze. I stared at my trembling hands, watching them blur behind my tears.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Sorry?"

I looked up. They were standing over me, their fingers linked. But I dared not look at their faces. Never again. I just needed to stand up and brush past them. Flee from my problems one last time, and eat led for my last meal.

"Dad?" Kelsey whispered, and her face was before mine, filling my vision even as I tried to avert it. "Look at me." She said, taking my chin between her thumb and finger, her touch so gentle, but freezing me as though her strength was immeasurable. She crouched until she was level with me. "There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"We chose this." Josie said, crouching alongside her sister, "It's us, not you."

"We found our love for each other on our own, and we grew it on our own."

"Because you had no one else." I hissed, "I wasn't there for you."

Josie smirked. "Don't give yourself so much credit. Kelsey and I would've ended up fucking each other with or without you."

"We've been together since before we were born. We were never going to leave each other." Kelsey smiled fondly at her sister, "It's tragic, really."

"We're hopelessly codependent." Josie giggled, "We can't even go to the bathroom alone."

"How could we ever be with anyone else? If we hadn't fucked each other, we would've stayed virgins forever."

"And what a waste that would've been." Josie crinkled her nose at Kelsey.

Kesey traced her sister's lips. "We soon found out that we weren't like most other girls. After we'd taken each other's virginity, we were eager to try new things. We kept testing our limits, and we realized that we had none."

"We couldn't stop. We were like sexual pioneers with insatiable libido, always seeking the newest depravity."

"But we didn't do it to fill a void, or use it as some emotional crutch."

"We did it because we loved it." Josie smiled, "We're just a couple of sluts, and we're not ashamed of it. Some people say it's wrong, but why is it wrong? Who are we hurting? We only give pleasure and joy."

"It's what we were born for. We can't help it. There's no use fighting your nature."

"We've blossomed into who were supposed to be, and we've never been happier."

"But there was something missing." Kelsey said, turning her eyes on me.

"Or someone." Josie said, doing the same.

"A father who sacrificed everything just to see us a little while each year."

"And made the best little whiles of our lives."

"Even though he only saw us just those little whiles, he knew us better than anyone else."

"We knew he'd understand our love. Not immediately maybe, but in time." Josie said, resting her chin on my thigh.

"But we didn't have much time left." Kelsey said, her chin on my other thigh.

"Not enough to wait for you to accept this love."

"And not enough to convince you to join it."

Josie winked at me. "We had to be a little forceful."

Kelsey pouted her lips guiltily. "And a little manipulative."

"We're sorry."

"But not that sorry." Kelsey grinned.

"You were amazing." Josie giggled, "You made me come harder than I ever have. I was left literally speechless."

"Something that was thought to be an impossible feat." Kelsey smirked, "I wouldn't it have believed if I hadn't witnessed it," she leaned in, "or felt it for myself."

"But Kelsey's the anal queen." Josie slithered up my side, "I'm more of a traditionalist myself; call me old-fashioned."

"I'm much more new-age than she." Kelsey smiled, slithering up my other side, "Ass is all the rage with the kids these days. I keep it so clean, Dad. You could eat out of it without a worry. Just ask Josie; it's her nightly dessert."

"It's my favorite meal of the day." Josie giggled in my ear, splaying one leg over mine.

"Would you like to try it?" Kelsey asked, touching my lips with the tips if her fingers. Despite the perversion of her words, her expression bore no lechery; it was vulnerable and hopeful, exposing her to the core. The question was much more profound than a carnal request.

I gulped, wholly unsure of what to do. If they were still the devils from before, I might've contemplated the shotgun, for their words would've been spoken from the lips of damaged women corrupted by something I should've saved them from. But the wicked seduction had been but a mask of their sexuality, and now the demonic veil was lifted from their faces, and the evil glint was gone from their gaze. These were my angels; perverse and twisted, yes, but undamaged, still joyfully themselves, beautiful and grown. I looked into their eyes, and saw only kindness and desire -a pure desire-, not a one born from brokenness, but from love. I reached up, and brushed Josie's hair behind her ear, and her face lit up, widening into a radiant smile. Kelsey took my other hand, and brought it to her cheek, resting her head upon it, letting my finger play through her hair beneath the hat she wore, my thumb caressing the mole beside her eye.

Josie's lips were on my neck, smacking a tender trail along my throat, my jaw, my chin, then my mouth. I opened it, and tasted her kiss. It was sweet and loving, giving off flavors of submission and gentleness, only the hint of competitiveness in the way her teeth grazed me, but it was only meant to entice. Her little fingers were around my cock once more, and when Kelsey's interlocked with them, I grew hard in their joined hands, harder even than before. I turned my face to taste Kelsey's kiss, and relished the combativeness of it, the threat of dominance if I surrendered to it, but the promise of submission if I won the lustful struggle that she loved to engage in. She sucked my face as her fingers drew up my length, then left my tip when her lips left mine. She smiled easily from beneath her downcast eyes, and she stood, pulling the hem of her skirt up, and turning around to spread herself, showing me the bleached pink center of her ass, the delicious ring enclosing her tight aperture.

Josie crawled atop me, her supple body easing down on mine as she lined up her shot behind her with practiced ease. She gnawed playfully on my chin, and slowly lowered herself. We moaned into each other's mouths as I sank into her wet heat, her tight muscles embracing me in the soft flesh therein, encompassing me to the base where her puffy folds splayed against my crotch, smearing her nectar upon me.

"That's it." She whispered, "Make love to me, Daddy."

"Taste me, Daddy." Kelsey moaned, and descended upon my face. Her pliant cheeks formed around my eyes nose, and her hot little button rested easily on my mouth, pulsing against my lips. I snuck my tongue out, and tested her with a curious lick. She shivered atop me, and her rich flavor filled my mouth, decadent in my state of mind. Josie began to oscillate her hips, stirring herself against my gentle thrusts, making me feel every surface of her insides with each rotation, making me stretch her thin lower lips with my girth. She moaned in my ear as I pried Kelsey's cheeks apart, and slid my tongue inside.

1...345678