Free Blow Jobs

Story Info
Impressionable little sis needs to practice her blow jobs.
2.6k words
4.1
27.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister looked up at me with those baby blue eyes of hers, her lips just barely wrapped around the tip of my cockhead, before slipping most of my shaft back down her throat. She was seated naked on my bed, sucking my cock while I looked down at her, standing, jeans around my ankles. Yeah, this sounds INSANELY inappropriate, I admit it. I don't even need to jump far back to explain the context here, though-- I'm not much of a guy for words.

My name's Max and I'm two and a half years into a job bagging groceries-- my first job after graduating high school. Might even be a best case scenario for me... I don't know, I just don't really have big plans for my future yet or anything. I live with my mom and younger-sister-by-a-year-and-a-half, Brynda.

3 days ago, Brynda came into my room after dinner, upset. Apparently she'd finally been getting more attention from some of the guys at her community college since shedding a bit of weight from high school. Brynda had been eager to give out some blowjobs to a potential beau or two, but nothing more. Word got around quickly that she was both a tease, and gave the worst blowjobs. Which pretty much catches us up to why Brenda came into my bedroom after dinner. I was watching a movie from my bed and largely ignored her as she uncharacteristically wrapped her arms around my torso and lay her head on my gut. My right hand wound up on the back of her shoulder.

"Let me give you some free blowjobs, please, Max?" She said, not bothering to look up at me.

My only instant reflex was to glance down to the top of my sister's head. I'm sure my eyebrows were raised.

"Ok, sis."

Brynda started giggling, and I was sure she had been pranking me.

But, no.

"Way to put up a fight, big brother," Brynda said amidst her laughter, finally rotating to look up at me. "You know you're not supposed to want a blowjob from your sister, right?"

"You offered me a free blowjob. Why should I care that you're my sister?" I asked.

Bryn broke into another blushing fit of giggles below me, shielding her face for a half-moment. "Be- because it's incest! Doesn't that make you sick??" It seemed like she was as embarrassed by this conversation as she possibly could be.

"Well... I guess, it was just since you were the one offering, I didn't think of it as sick or anything, Bryn. Just, ya know, a free blowjob, no strings attached. But I guess I wouldn't be the one with a dick in their mouth."

"... Well if you're seriously not grossed out by it... I actually would be.." She kept trying to look me in the eyes, before glancing in any other possible direction... Clearly she was unnerved, if persistent. "I would actually really like it if you let me give you some blowjobs!" Brynda finally burst out, face flushed. We're lucky our mom was downstairs cleaning up from dinner still... This isn't really the type of conversation neither Brynda nor I would care to explain to her.

"Right here?" I asked agreeably, refusing to doubt my strange case of luck.

A grin rolled across Bryn's face as she rolled off my lap, before scurrying over to close the bedroom door.

She began tying her hair up behind her in a taught bun, meanwhile explaining to me about the last couple guys she'd tried pursuing over her brief college escapades, and the fiascos they'd wound up as. She sat next to me on my bed and went on to explain how one of her girlfriends suggested finding a fuck-buddy to practice all the essentials with; how she didn't feel comfortable with anyone she could think of; how she came in here in a fit of absolute desperation, and had no idea what I would actually say to her request.

My hand, once more on her shoulder, rubbed it affectionately showing her she had my support. "Do you want me to stand, or should I sit on the bed?" I asked, making a show of pulling at my zipper.

"Let me try kneeling!" Brynda replied eagerly, getting to her knees as I shifted my legs off the edge of the bed. My sister knelt between my legs. "Lift up!" she commanded, yanking my shorts and boxers off as soon as I had lifted my hips. I'm embarrassed to report, all this unexpected excitement actually caused me to lose my wood.

Luckily, Brynda almost seemed eager to pull off her tank top and reveal her bra-clad cleavage. My sister's generous, ivory tits (even hidden behind their silk prison) did the trick, and in no time, Brynda was eagerly slobbering over my rock-hard pole.

Given I blew my first female-induced load in Very little time, no more than 6 minutes, Brynda really did need some pointers. That first evening, I helped her learn to mind her teeth (!), to lock eyes sometimes but never lose track of the cock, to use her cheeks and throat to great effect, and to avoid making some sounds while focusing on making others at the right time. Ultimately, her eagerness to learn to suck sock had only been matched by my own eagerness to have my cock sucked. It was probably past midnight before she gave me a final, parting blowjob, kissed my cheek good night, and returned to her own bedroom.

On the one hand, I had just willingly engaged in oral sex with a female family member; I'd be marked as a criminal or pervert if anyone ever found out what I'd just done. On the other hand, it was purely some good clean sex-ed for my eager little sister. 'Heck, no one will even find out!' I figured.

That had been 3 days ago. The last two nights have been very similar-- either after our mom goes to sleep, or else is too busy cleaning up from dinner, Bryn has snuck into my bedroom for a bit more 'practice'. Naturally, I wasn't going to dissuade her from refining her craft.

She'd give me a chance to catch my breath after the first couple eruptions, and we'd chat about our days remarkably casually while lying on my bed... but her hand would always remember to check if I was hard enough yet for the next round. After my 3rd load two nights ago, I took too long to harden up again. Bryn discovered that her naked breasts, wrapped around my dick, could resurrect my dick from 3rd-orgasm-death. They were so warm and soft that, despite the actual pain I felt in my throbbing shaft, I enjoyed that blow job even more than the one before. Then of course last night, Bryn discovered that after I've cum 5 times in a night, not even her naked breasts could perform their taboo miracle... But her bare pussy could.

I had wanted to voice some sort of protest when I saw that Brynda was stripping completely naked in front of me. I was lying on my bed, explaining to her that it wasn't her fault I wasn't able to get hard again just yet-- 5 times in a night was a record for most guys. Nonetheless, Bryn had that same chipper smile plastered across her face as she finished pulling her panties and boy-shorts off. My sister was confident that I had one more load in me that night. Words like "incest" and "pregnant" flew through my head as I tried to vocalise some reason why we couldn't go this far, but they all slipped away as my sister began sliding her gushing cunt lips down and up my shriveled dick. I actually bit my lip and groaned in pleasure as I dropped my head back when Bryn took my soft dick and began running it up and down the outer lips of her wet canal. Her moist heat had both of our crotches soaking in no time, and sure enough, Bryn had her brother's hard, pulsing cock in her hands in no time; that she kept runnning it up and down her slick vaginal lips started making me want the wrong thing... Luckily, after one last near-dip, she quipped "I told you so," down to me from her crouched perch above her brother's rod, and rotated her body to take my meat in her mouth. One more glorious free blow job for the books.

Tonight, I wasn't completely surprised that Brynda wanted to go four-nights-for-four. I was a bit startled though to find my little sister was lying in my bed waiting for me as I got back from my evening shower. Bryn is wearing that same untameable smile across her face. It's all she's wearing-- her freckles dissipating before the pale ivory swells of her breasts; her curvy hips, and that teeny tuft of dark hair above her twat. 'My very own smiling sister's nude body is mine and mine alone to drink in,' I think to myself, as I close the bedroom door behind me. I drop my towel (not that it was able to really hide my erection) and move to sit on the bed next to where Bryn's lying.

"Bryn, you're way too sexy to keep showing me your body. I'm your brother, and if I keep seeing you this way, I'm going to want to do more with you than just blow jobs," I say, doing my best to keep my breath even. My hand is on her left knee, which is splayed open obscenely giving my eager eyes a perfect view of my sister's wet, pink vagina. Bryn meanwhile hasn't lost her same smirk as she watches my distress.

"What sort of things, big brother? You're just helping me learn about blow jobs for my later boyfriends, you know," she pouts up to me, putting a girlish edge to her voice.

"Bad things, Bryn." I take my left hand and reach over to her upright knee, pulling it back, closing her legs and my perfectly obscene view of her kitty. "Sis, I love you, but we can't do that kind of stuff. Sex.. Me putting my dick in your.. Vagina. We can't do that, sis. It would just be too far. It's wrong," I say, trying my best to help her understand without hurting her feelings.

"You think it would be bad if we had sex, Max?" Bryn asks, dropping her pouting act for a moment.

"Yes, Bryn. I'm sorry, but we can't do that."

"But.. But you don't think it's bad, me giving you blowjobs?" She asks. I honestly can't tell if she's playing, or is honestly going somewehere serious.

"It's just blow jobs, sis. You wanted practice and I was able to help out, so I did. Plus it was free blow jobs for me. It was a win-win for both of us."

"That's not what I asked though, bro. Did you think that what we've been doing the last few nights.. Me giving you blowjobs.. Did you actually think it was a bad thing that we were doing?"

"Well... Yeah, of course on some level, Bryn. It's not like either of us would want anyone else to discover.. This. Right?"

"But you were willing to do it with me, even though you knew it was wrong. But you're not willing to do something even more special with your little sister?"

"That's right, sis. I don't mind being a little naughty with you if it means free blow jobs, but I draw the line after blow jobs. You can't get pregnant from blow jobs, so it's all cool. But we're brother and sister. If we were to expereiment and try going any farther, we're risking making babies together. Do you really want to think about having a baby with me, sis?" I ask, trying to corner her into admitting what Too Far looked like.

"... I get it, bro. I get it. I guess I just got caught up in thinking.. Something else. But feelings get confusing sometimes. My fault. You just wanted blow jobs from your beautiful, younger sister, no strings attached." Bryn gives me a peck on the cheeks before moving to kneel once more between my legs.

"It's not like I don't love you or anything, Bryn. It's just, since we're siblings, we can't go any farther than this. I love you, but if you're not okay with that, we can end it now, no harm done," I offer, as my sis begins kissing my cockhead.

"Sure, Max," she says quietly, before winking up at me and taking me in her mouth. She wraps her tongue around my tool, and begins working the head to the back of her throat.

After several moments, I feel a familiar churning in my balls. Apparently my sis feels the same, and pulls off, opting not to swallow me this time. Surge-surge-SURGE of virile semen shoot out the end of my shaft: ropes and strings of white slime, hit Brynda's face, tits, and tummy. She continues jerking and milking my cock until the last few dribbles smear out into her hand.

She looks up at me, her shameless grin back once more. "Thanks for doing all this with me, bro. I know we're sister and brother, and it would be wrong to actually do more with each other... like make a baby.. I'm really glad we have each other."

"Me, too, sis. I'll always be there for you, no matter what happens. Promise."

That's what I told her after the only blow job she gave me that night. She didn't stick around to cuddle like the past few nights; instead, she said something about 'needing to wash all of her brother's baby-juices off of her body' before giving me a giggling peck on the cheek, and scurrying back to her room. I never did hear the shower start up, but thought nothing of it...

[Fast-forward a month and a half]

I'm having breakfast a couple hours after mom left for work. Brynda's been up in the bathroom, hurling up some of last night's dinner from the sound of it. I'd care more, but she kinda went cold turkey on giving me blow jobs after the one-and-done night. I tried broaching the topic twice, but she kurtly demurred each time, so I dropped it. 20 blowjobs in 4 days from my hot, little sister were hardly the worst memory to have. Still, I don't like hearing her losing her cookies so early in the morning.

My sister walks downstairs, sitting next to me at the table.

Bryn slips her hand into my unoccupied hand. I glance up into my sister's eyes and see there are alot of emotions there. "Bro, you remember when you told me you'd always be there for me, no matter what happens?" she asks me softly, if firmly, staring me dead in the eyes.

"Of course, sis. Through anything. You'll always have me," I smile over to her, squeezing her hand lightly.

She smiles back, her eyes watering. "I'm.. I'm pregnant. I'm going to be a mommy, big bro..." Bryn says, voice nearly cracking.

My eyes might've burst from my head; I'm sure they were half the size of my face. PREGNANT?! How?? That's SO not possible! It was Just Blow Jobs!! Could she have-- was it even my--

Bryn leans in and touches our foreheads together, locking her eyes onto mine. "And you're going to be a Daddy..." she says quietly, before kissing me lightly on the lips, and pulling back. She leans back into her chair, dawning her familiar grin, and chuckles softly while nibbling a finger.

"... and an Uncle also, I guess."