All Comments on 'Free Blow Jobs'

by FsmuttFitzgerald

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
newporter56newporter564 months ago

Didn't think they had actually fucked

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

I know what she did, nawty girl. More please. Now she is preggers will they actually fuck? Good story so please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Proof Reading should locate the references to your characters that are inconsistent.

Generally a fun tale and, based upon personal experiences, that much sex would usually deplete sperm counts to below danger points, usually.

TarissaTarissa4 months ago

This would've been a lot better if it started out as the sister wanted to give practice BJs to her brother before she tried it on any other guy. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Turkey baster?

youjizz123youjizz1234 months ago

Would have like to see her spread her talents to other people first. Also watch your POV, kind of jarring to go from 3rd person to 2nd person then back again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This a horribly written piece. The constantly changing POV makes it hard to follow, and is grammatically incorrect. The sister announcing that the brother is the daddy when they never had intercourse makes me wonder if the author is a child, waiting for Christmas break to end.

GhoulGhast85GhoulGhast854 months ago

Good effort with this one. Might want to proofread though. There were points where you shifted between 1st and 2nd person.

anonblue1anonblue14 months ago

Seriously, do no commentors on this site know what a splash pregnancy is? Girl's done the manual equivalent of taking the stuff out of a condom. No, it's not as likely to work as doing the deed directly, but it's still entirely possible for it to take.

That's even something you need to worry about IRL happening to you if you're not careful. If you're going to do the deed with protection, tie off your condoms and take them with you, or you COULD be on the hook for child support to a deceptive 403.

MsgPMsgP4 months ago

Jumping persons is bad but like others they didn't do the deed so how can her brother can't be the daddy.

It would be great if you could continue the story, add a few more chapters and progress onto some more sex.

If the sister wants sex so bad why not get on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay now, I’m confused. Did she get pregnant by holding him at the opening or forcing his sperm inside after he came on her or what? Possible? Barely. Their house must be clean as a genetics lab. Needs to be a bit more plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous