Free Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you don't remember who Manchester Childs is, he was arrested two years ago for drug drafficking, racketeering, extortion, assault, various weapons charges, and the murder of his own cousin, Donald Childs. His court case went on for nearly nine months until he suddenly changed his plea from not guilty to guilty. Insiders say that he accepted a plea deal from the DA because he was ready to provide evidence against his supplier in exchange for a more lenient sentence.

No one had seen or heard from Mr. Childs in nearly a year. It was assumed that he was under police protection.

Investigators haven't disclosed whether or not they suspect inside involvement from the police in his death. However, they haven't ruled out that possibility either.

Records show that Mr. Childs' empire brought in as much as 3 to 4 million dollars a week. He is the second youngest kingpin on record.

He leaves behind no next of kin.

The investigation is still ongoing. We will update you when more information is made available.

On to other news, FuFu, the famous panda, has finally given birth...

*****************************************************

Notes from author:

I want to thank you all for reading. It truly means a lot to me, and probably every author on this site, to have people read and comment on the stories. I love all the comments, even the ones telling me I'm the shittiest writer to ever start hacking away at my laptop. The purpose of writing these stories is for people to read them. So, thank you for spending time with me.

I also wanted to thank you guys for the supportive emails that you've sent me, despite me being a virtual stranger to all of you. Some of you may be aware that I had to take some time off to deal with personal things. I took time off work, time away from some people in my real life; everything. The emails that I got meant a lot to me. In fact, I may not have finished this story if I hadn't gotten them.

If you enjoy an author's work, be sure to tell them about it. You never know how much your encouraging words could mean. It could encourage him or her to put out another story, or just make them feel the time spent on the last one was worth it. I'm not one to get hung up on positive or negative comments on my stories, but this was a dark time for me. Now, more than ever, I realized how touching it is for something as simple as a "Thank you for sharing your talent" comment can be.

Once again, thank you all!