All Comments on 'Free Fall Ch. 02'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you <3

Thank you for continuing this story. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you and please do more..

Thank you for the Free Fall part 2.. I wonder and curious how Zoe will find her true feeling about Nico.. But i do really hope that they will get together in the end..

Regard,

Ayu-Indonesia

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 9 years ago
Excellent....

There is nothing more to add except to ask that you don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

Thank you

Tom D

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Progressing so well

It is so good to read a well-written story, flawless use of descriptive language, neat build-up of romantic scenes. Excellent.

L

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Better and better...with that incredible passion!

Waiting for more.......!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Very well written story, everything flows together nicely & it's sexual but not just sex for sex. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you.

The characters are wonderful. The story is romantic, intriguing, and exciting. Please continue to develop the story of Nico and Zoe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot AND sweet

Very real characters and excellent sex scenes. I hope these two get together in t he end. And I hope you write about it.

:-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Predictably outstanding!

A fantastic story! Please continue!!

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
A very good read

Excellent joining of two people in love. I've been of the opinion for some time that I takes a female pen to describe the intricacies of lovemaking so perfectly from the females perspective. I guess it comes from personal experience!

Please continue as I curious about her friends reaction.

DarcyDaydreamDarcyDaydreamover 8 years ago
yay!

I was very happy to find a Part 2 of the story. I hope there will be more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favorite story

Please please please continue and post more soon I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*_*

Godddd i loveddd it... Please post another part. Very well narrated.. In love with characters.

Please update ch 3 soon...

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Wholeheartedly agree with Anonymous

This story was progressing so well. Please don't give up now.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story so far!

And I'm really looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

I absolutely love this so much! You are extremely talented! Please continue with this it is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Please please please continue this story! It's so powerful, emotionally! It's also delicious in all the right levels.

There were times where I was getting aroused during non-sex scenes. And I'm a dude! Top notch!

Love it :)

smc331smc331about 8 years ago
More, please...

Wonderful characters, and a story beautifully told. Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next chapter please!!

I have read this a dozen times now but I still want more. A strong, hot manly man who cries because he FEELS his feelings? Fuck YES to that! Nico is so exciting. I know he will help Zoe figure out what she wants with life and they'll be happy together forever, but I want to read all about it. PLease write another chapter (or three!)!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A Glacier Moves Faster

We've had 11 pages of this tale and nothing has really happened that couldn't have been presented in 4 pages, or fewer. The premise is somewhat ludicrous: brilliant, attractive young woman of 22 can't seem to figure out what to do with her life and rejects the immediate continuation of her education, goes to grandma's house to tend some children and falls for....a construction worker. Does this "girl" need some guidance or what? Grandma tried to put some perspective on the situation, but our little girl is being ruled by her pussy and needs a sharp jolt of realism. She may well attempt to become a "therapist" (could be a social worker, a PhD psychologist, or an MD psychiatrist and be a "therapist' with increasing requirement for education). She really has to think about the real world and what it might be in 10 years using different scenarios and if she really has the smarts we're led to believe she has, she'll opt out for this unrealistic relationship with Adonis and return to the world she belongs in. It may well take some years, but she's got lots of time.

There was a time in our society when smart or wealthy or prestigious men took attractive, personable women as their mates: doctors took nurses, business men took secretaries, etc. I can't remember when there was gender role reversal. Brilliant women sometimes took temporary gigolo companions, but rarely took husbands like that. Trophy wives, yes; trophy husbands, almost never. Nowadays this tendency has all but vanished and you never see doctors takes nurses (well, almost never); doctors choose doctors, etc. This would be a monstrous mistake which she would realize when it was too late and she was trapped into a marriage with kids and a hunk, but no intellectual stimulation. A large cock does not make up for a small intellect. Not too bad a story so I gave it 4*, but considering the date of the two installments, I don't expect, nor want a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Compelling. This was a great trip for me - who has loved but never been in love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE

Continue this!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue the story

This is the best long story I've read so far on this website. Please make it a complete story. I'm really really looking forward to it XD

Myriad2Myriad2over 7 years ago
Oh my fucking god

I just... Fuck. This story has grabbed my heart. I love you so much, it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Absolutely perfect! I love these two characters! I'd like to learn more about Nico...he's sensitive and mysterious. Really great start to a wonderful journey for these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely perfect love

The love between Nico and Zoe is absolutely perfect. They fit together so well. Love the hairy chest AND her attraction to his chest hair. Love his cock and how it pleasures her. Keep them together please! Eager to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredibly sexy!

I'm going to read the next chapter now! So, so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This should be a book

Have you considered editing these chapters a bit and putting them on Amazon/Kindle Unlimited as a romance novel? It’s a really sweet story, and the sex is hot, but it’s more romance than erotica. I think you’d have a lot of fans if you marketed it as a romance novella!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She needs his babies. Then get the job most important to her. Being a MOMMY to Lena and the other children. They aren't married, but she's already proud of her husband. and needs little people's laughter in that beautiful home...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear Angel_Grant, we like romance and we LOVE your kind of romance. In most stories, sex scenes are about mechanics and without much imagination at that. I usually skip 'em, because they're unexciting. In your stories there ARE no sex scenes, cuz they're love scenes. Much more exciting, and actually adding to the romance instead of subtracting from it. Six stars & tx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far I think it’s a great story 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous