Free Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

"Is this what you want, baby?" I could tell by the strain in his voice he was already holding off his own orgasm with difficulty.

"Yes, yes," I said. I was aching with pleasure, climbing and climbing to the peak.

"Do you want me to do something else?"

"No, just go faster."

"Faster?" He picked up the pace immediately. Now his hips were rising and falling at twice the speed. "Like that?"

"Yes, yesss. Oh God, yes, like that." I heard him make a noise low in his throat. He was close. I knew he'd try to wait, to bring me to orgasm first, but I didn't even care about that anymore. "Do it harder, Nico. Please, please, fill me up. Fill me up, make me come!"

He swore and I felt a thrill run through him. And then his hips began to fall with more force. He shifted slightly, groaned in pleasure, and continued to fuck me with effort in his thrusts. I slid a hand down between us and spread my fingers across my pussy so I could feel his thickness spreading me open. Each downward thrust pushed my palm against my swollen clit, urging me closer to coming. I looked up into his contorted face. I was almost there, but he looked so tortured I didn't think I'd get there before him.

"Baby, I'm close," he warned.

"Come inside me. I want it."

He groaned and pushed me down into the couch cushions, now thrusting into me even harder. Each time his body hit mine, my pleasure jumped as my palm pressed against my swollen clit. The harder he dropped his hips to mine, the better it felt. If he could keep it up for just a little longer, maybe we'd come at the same time.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me hard, just like that," I gasped, on the edge of pleading. "Hard. Hard. Don't stop."

His face had been set, focused on lasting a little longer, but at my exclamation, he groaned my name, his expression twisted, and then it broke, and he moaned so loud it surprised me. I cried out, too, excited to know he was coming. He buried himself inside me, and thrust in quick, shallow motions, gasping from the pleasure. He held himself deep, panting, as his cock jumped inside me.

"Oh God," he breathed, gasping for air. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby...I'm sorry. I couldn't hold off."

I shook my head. I wanted to tell him how exciting it was, how much I loved him coming inside me, but I was so close to orgasm myself, I didn't have the ability to speak express anything more complicated than how much I needed him to fuck me. "Don't stop."

"Do you want me to use my fingers? Or—"

"Fuck me," I said. "Just like you were."

"Like this?" He pumped his hips, watching my face.

"Yes, oh yes. Don't stop, don't stop," I begged. I knew he would only stay hard for a minute, but I was so close, it wouldn't take that long. Remembering how good it had felt a moment before, when his thrusts had become more intense, I said, "Harder, Nico. Do it hard."

His eyes widened, but he didn't hesitate. His hips lifted and then dropped solidly to meet mine. I moved my fingers to my clit making rapid circles as my body tensed with excitement. When he dropped his hips to mine again, my pleasure spiked. I gasped.

"Oh God. Yes! Fuck me hard. As hard as you can."

"Zoe," he said, clearly surprised and excited by my vocalizations. "God, that's..."

But whatever he thought, I didn't get to hear. His hips fell faster, and harder, then faster still. Each time my fingers were jammed against my clit, I cried out. He was watching me close, so he saw it when I reached the peak and stopped thrusting. It felt like something broke inside me when the tension spiked, but the brief flash of discomfort immediately became pleasure. Waves and waves of pleasure. I squirmed and gasped, barely aware of anything but the throbbing inside me.

"Yes, baby, yes." Nico stared down at me, his eyes wide. He was still breathing fast, still dazed from his own orgasm.

It felt like it took forever for my pussy to stop throbbing. Nico held still, watching me, a complicated expression of awe and lust on his face. I reached up and touched his cheek and a little shiver of pleasure and affection passed through me.

"Well, that wasn't my best performance," he said after a few seconds, laughing.

I sighed, utterly and completely satisfied. "It was amazing."

"You're amazing." He leaned down to kiss me softly and looked at my face for a few seconds. "You're so sexy, Zoe. Sexy. Beautiful. Amazing. I feel so lucky."

He kissed me again and then shifted, slipping one arm behind my neck and rolling me slightly until he could move behind me on the couch. He draped his other arm around my waist and I snuggled back against his warm body, his bicep as my pillow, and sighed.

"God, I really thought we'd spend a couple of hours together tonight, making love," he said after a few seconds of contented silence. "I'd hoped you'd have at least a couple of orgasms before I did. Instead, I just... Jesus...I had no self control whatsoever. I just wanted to get inside you. I couldn't wait."

"I didn't mind."

"No, you didn't, did you? In fact—I've never heard you beg like that, Zoe."

I blushed, embarrassed. "Was that weird? I didn't really know I was doing it."

"It wasn't weird," he said. "Just surprising. And...and surprisingly sexy. And when you told me to fuck you harder?" He squeezed me tight, obviously excited by the memory. I felt a shiver passed through me. "God, that was incredibly sexy, sweetheart."

"I'm a little embarrassed," I admitted. "But it felt so good. And it—was it really exciting for you?"

He made a noise, half groan, half laugh and pressed a kiss on my bare shoulder. "God, yes. I might have lasted another minute, but that was so sexy I couldn't hold back. I love it when you tell me how to make you come. So damned sexy."

We were quiet for a while, each of us lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking about how warm and generous Nico's family was. About how loving and close they all were, and how easily they'd welcomed me into that warmth. They were truly generous people. Generous in heart. It was one of the things I noticed right away about Nico in the way he interacted with my grandmother, how genuinely and openly he liked her. Even before I found him attractive, I was impressed with his honest emotions.

My grandparents adored him, too. They knew him to be a humble man of integrity; someone to admire. My parents would see that, too. They'd see it and understand what a good and worthy man he was, a man they'd be pleased and proud to have as a son-in-law.

I shifted, turning with difficulty—my sweaty body sticking to the leather couch—until I was facing him. I planted one kiss on his mouth and situated myself so I could look him in the face. For a while, I studied his handsome features, feeling warm inside, warm and hopeful. Nico smiled a sleepy smile.

"What are you thinking about, Foxy?"

"Just good stuff," I said. "Good stuff about the future."

I ran my hand down his bare chest, searching for the familiar thump of his heart. I laid my palm over it and closed my eyes, contented.

It was all going to work out. It had to work out. This was all I wanted and I'd do anything to make it happen.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers