All Comments on 'Free Fall Ch. 03'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

Finally! I have been waiting for the continuation of this tale. Thank you angel for this! I am so jealous of zoe I just love that sexy, sensitive hunk of a man!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I had to do a double-take when I saw this!! So glad you're back! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please keep them together

Zoe and Nico make a great loving couple. I love how they fit so well together. how they include their families, and their sense of touch. Nico is a very sexy man with that hairy chest and big cock that Zoe so loves to touch and taste. Please keep them together and let the families be accepting. I'm ready for wedding bells!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see this chapter

And it's just as sweet as the two before. But it finishes with a certain feeling of foreboding. There has been little drama so far. Angel, do you have something unpleasant planned for the next chapter?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This story is just utterly amazing. Would love a woman like Zoe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs one more

Great series..Needs at least one more to finish it..

fantasiahottiefantasiahottiealmost 7 years ago
More!!

Wow what an amazing series! Hope you continue on with Nico and Zoe's story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story that needs writing till the end

One of the best series I've read on here. Please keep writing till the end of the story. Also keep on writing for your Pleasing Aphrodite series. These are my favorite stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, but...

Can't give less than 5 stars to a story with such intense emotion and feeling. It's like living inside that girl's head.

But it is verbose. I could skip.a paragraph and still easily follow the train of thought. Scanning sentences or phrases out of a paragraph was sometimes enough. Skip down several lines and find the top (or dress) is still not off.

Still, it's an amazing story. That someone has the verbal skill to describe and evoke such pictures and feelings in our minds.

I stumbled on and read all 3 parts today, noting the 2 year gap between submission of part 2 and 3, so there is hope for a part 4.

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

itsjustme49itsjustme49about 6 years ago
Just keeps getting better

The first chapter was perfection and they just keep getting better, i must be getting softer in my old age just about bought me to tears. Sure hope tbere are more to come we q

making_dinnermaking_dinnerabout 6 years ago
More..?

I don't understand, where is the rest? Surely it can't end there. Don't disappoint your fans now ;) No but seriously, please write more Nico and Zoe. I'm obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've got to have more!!!

Dearest angel,

I'd love to read more of Zoe and Nico. I'll have to put more chapters on my wishlist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

I love Zoe and Nick. You should consider putting this on Amazon as a sexy romance, it’s better than many I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SECOND READING

More than once during this series, I stopped in order to hold back the tears.

A story that made me feel.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sex, love, and life

It's so rare to find a story that is incredibly sexy, very loving, and rooted in life. "Mary and Alvin" is the only other I can think of in this class. Most others who try for this need some sort of disaster to get the reader's emotions involved, you do it through the steady growth of a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
<3

I love this series! Your stories are amazing. Please continue this series, I want that happy ending for Zoe and Nico.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, someone, pick this story up, again. It needs more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mpr. Tellsbout thr neeting with her psren ts and her decision for tje future

SexyBBWHazeleyesSexyBBWHazeleyesabout 2 years ago

So beautiful, the way they feel for each other. You have to finish with them meeting her parents. Then getting married and having babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series. Wish we had the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the rest of the story????

Three parts later this great story is still left hanging!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow great story but where’s the rest of it we don’t know how it end’s

Johnm74165Johnm741654 months ago

5 stars, that was a brilliant story, I can't wait to find out what happens next in their relationship, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous