Free Massage

Story Info
Lily's boss starts offering her free massages at work.
7.8k words
4.59
37.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranric
Ranric
204 Followers

Lily was excited, it was Thursday and that meant massage day. Since she'd starting working at her new studio, her boss had sporadically offered her free massages and this was an offer she couldn't refuse. After a few random massages, he'd offered them on a weekly basis, every Thursday afternoon. She gratefully accepted.

Whilst she was predominantly excited, she was also nervous. The massages were incredible and made her feel amazing...but they were very intimate and exposing for her, and it felt like, with each massage, it was becoming more exposing and intimate. When they started, he would cover her ass with a towel, then he'd start by doing that but remove it halfway through, now he just doesn't bother. And just last week, he'd made a comment that she should wear her skimpiest underwear next week, clarifying that he found her modest underwear was getting in the way. She'd blushed significantly and nodded, and now she was entering the studio wearing just that, her littlest thing that nestled between her cheeks.

The afternoon was always empty but the door was open. She entered and found Damien sat at the desk waiting. Her heart fluttered. He was so handsome. Strong facial features and short blonde hair. His body was muscular and chiselled as shown off his tight white t-shirt. He stood up and smiled, towering over her at 6'4".

"There's my favourite employee." He said calmly.

"Morning, Damien." She responded joyfully, smiling back. She felt a pang of guilt in her stomach, she was aroused already. Everytime she'd been left hot and horny after these massages and the guilt soon followed. Now it was starting earlier. She hadn't even told her boyfriend about the massages for fear of what he might assume and it just made what could be an innocent event into dirty and secret.

"Ready for me to get started on you?"

"God, yes." She said sighing, almost sounding a little too desperate. They both laughed and he subtly eyed her up and down in that moment before they headed through to the massage room. It was a secluded little room in the back. They walked in to the smell of incense and a dark room lit only by a myriad of candles. It was so calm and relaxing. In the middle was the table.. Mirrors lined a good few of the walls so you could watch yourself being massaged.

"You know the drill. Get yourself stripped and call me when you're ready, Lily." He said, almost commandingly. Even though the direction to strip, contextually, was innocent, the way he said it whilst looking at her nearly made her melt.

"OK, see you soon." She said as he stepped out. She sighed in relief, pressure relieving. Her heart was pounding. She stood in front of one of the mirrors and removed her top. Her two large but perky breasts popped out from under her top, both her big nipples erect and hard from all the excitement. She removed her tight jeans and let them fall to the ground, leaving her in just a thong. Her heart thumped again as she took the opportunity to look at herself.

She looked fucking incredible. Her tiny, youthful body was on full display. She was barely 5ft and tight all over. She had decently wide hips and a waist that came in so narrow. Her thighs were decently thick but still had a gap. Her face was the picture of innocent, like an angelic little girl. Pale skin and soft features. Her lips were formed perfectly and a light pink colour. Her eyes were deep and gorgeous, topped with full and alluring ginger hair she'd tied into a ponytail. She was undeniably cute but the rest of her body was made for fucking. She glanced over her shoulder at another mirror and gasped under her breath. Her ass was fat, it always had been despite her size and fitness. No ass that large should rightfully belong to such a little girl. This was exacerbated by the thong that disappeared between her two large ass cheeks. She slid her thumbs under the waist band and pulled it even tighter, the waistband sliding up her hips and the material sinking deeper between her cheeks and pushing against her damp pussy. In her head, she justified not wanting it to get in the way...but she knew what she was doing. She walked over to the table and climbed on, lying face down. "I'm ready, Damien." She said, voice almost trembling.

"OK, I'm coming in." He said, also full of excitement. The first view coming in justified it. She was lying ass first and he bit his lip at the view. This was why he offered her free massages. It started as a kindness but after the first, it was all about getting access regularly to her young, tight body. She was his ideal type but she had a boyfriend (and he had a wife but he couldn't care less) so this was the best easy to engineer intimacy. He'd been pushing her boundaries ever since the beginning. And now, seeing her in the smallest thong he'd ever seen, pulled tight up against her fat ass, he knew he was making ground. "No way am I covering that fucking ass with a towel today." He thought, smirking.

He stepped over and started playing some calming, instrumental music on the stereo. He grabbed his kit of heated massage oils and walked over to the goddess on the table laid out before him. "I'll start with you back today." He said.

"Yes please." She responded eagerly awaiting his strong, firm touch. He didn't make her wait much longer. He trickled the hot, thick oil all down her back and let it sink into the skin. His hands were almost shaking as he took hold of her body and worked the oil into her back and shoulders. God she felt good, her skin was impossibly soft and pure. God his hands felt good, so big and strong. She sighed out audibly, a bit embarrassed, from his first initial touch. He laughed.

"Sounds like you needed this." He said, working her toned back and shoulders.

"Absolutely, this feels so good." She said. She watched him in the mirror, there was something hot about watching this tall, attractive man work on her body. Today, he was stealing a ton of glances and stares at her ass, only increasing her arousal.

He worked her back and shoulders for roughly ten minutes, oiling her up and loosening her body. Lily melted into the table, her relaxation deepening. She continued to sigh at his touch and he roamed her soft supple skin with his hands.

"Time for your feet and legs I think." He said. He moved down her body and she caught sight of his crotch in the mirror. She had to stifle a gasp. He was wearing shorts this week, tight shorts, too tight it seems. She'd seen hints of an erection before...but never to this level of vivid detail. There was a thick, fat lump in his shorts, extending down his thigh an alarmingly length. He was hard and he was fucking hung. She immediately felt her pussy pulse at the sight of that concerningly large bulge as he passed her by and down to her legs and feet.

He loved working on her legs. She was exquisite thighs and it was his opportunity to spread her legs slowly and get a better look at her. He didn't waste much time on her feet and calves, by this point he could never justify delaying access to those thick thighs. He oiled them up generously and lifted one of her legs up, getting his hands all over her thigh. She moaned a little again, loving the feeling of the muscles and flesh being groped. He pulled the leg out quite wide, hungry for a better view as he groped her. Lily felt her cheeks flush red knowing that her pussy must've been on full display and tried to move her other thigh across to compensate. She felt a firm hand grab that other thigh.

"Leave it there." He said sternly, sliding it back.

"S-sorry, Damien." She was so red in the face, feeling humiliated and powerless as he moved the other thigh out wider now. She could see him in the mirror and he wasn't even subtle, he was staring at her cunt.

"I'll let you off this time." He said, jokingly. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew the thong was tiny but fucking hell. It was practically nestled between her thick pussy lips. He didn't have a perfect view and it wasn't completely dug in, but he could see some of what he wanted and it made him even harder. He shook his head slightly, groping and rubbing the thigh in his hands. He placed her leg down as wide as possible on the table. "Leave it there." He commanded and she didn't dare move it despite her shame and exposure.

As he moved to the other side, she looked in the mirror ahead and saw her reflection in the mirror behind. She wanted to cry. She could see everything Damien had just seen. Her fat but tight pussy was leaving nearly nothing to the imagination, and once he'd spread her other thigh, imagination would be pointless. She couldn't see, but deeply feared that he could, how wet she was. She knew she was soaked, she could feel it. "Please don't be able to see how fucking wet my pussy is, please." She thought.

Damien wasted no time. He grabbed the other thigh and senously massaged it, all the while spreading the young girl on the table wider and wider. There was no doubt about it, the slut was fucking soaked. The thong covering her pussy was saturated and dark compared to the rest of the underwear, and better yet a small pool of her juices had formed beneath her. He wanted to smell and taste her so badly now. He separated her thigh further, rubbing his large and powerful hands all the way up to the very top of her thigh, the knuckles of his hand only inches from her cunt. Lily moaned her loudest moan yet.

"Does that feel good?"

"Y-yes...so good." She said panting a little. As her arousal increased, the thought of her visibly wet cunt became less embarrassing and more erotic. She wanted him to see how wet he'd made her, to she her wetness. And he did. Plainly. When her other thigh was as wide as possible, Damien greedily watched as the thong, soaked and lubricated, easily glided and rested deeply between her two thick pussy lips. God, it looked so plump and perfect. She was fully shaved, not a hair on that young cunt. He decided by the end of today, he was going to be inside her. He needed it.

She looked in the mirror at just how on display she was and felt like a complete slut. She'd gotten herself into this situation. She'd worn this underwear. She hadn't raised her concerns. And her complicity made it all the more wrong. Her thoughts wandered to her boyfriend who had no idea where she was or how much she'd been enjoying these massages. In the mirror, she could see Damien's eyes unmistakenly staring right at her plump pussy and it made her feel so desired. She watched his big, strong hands glide up the backs of her beautiful thighs, squeezing and groping...and not stopping; he slid up onto her fat ass and sunk his hands into her cheeks, squeezing and kneading the ample flesh. She moaned out, not quitely, but a deep and lustful moan this time. It was all getting too much.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" He said, his cock throbbing. He always loved the part where he got his hands on her fat ass. The first few massages he never touched it, it was covered by a towel and it remained that way. But he pushed that boundary, stating it was an important part of a lower body massage. Since then, it had been a staple of their Thursdays together and Damien spent increasingly more time playing with her ass each week.

"God...yes." She said, unable to hide the desperation in her voice. It felt glorious, the hot oil on her skin and his hands grabbing at her intimate area. The movement was firm but gentle, she could feel him kneading and pulling apart her cheeks, spreading her. She could feel her pussy and asshole contracting and expanding with the movement and it felt divine. His fingers strayed dangerously close to both of her desperate little holes but never too far, to her surprised disappointment.

"By the way..." He said, as he continued to drink the view of her ass in, "don't be ashamed of any noises you make. It's all perfectly natural. Many people make all kinds of noises during a massage. It's best to relax and let yourself feel whatever you feel, Lily." Her boss' words were so soothing and calming, reassuring her she was fine to groan and moan. And it was true, she'd been repressing those noises all day and the few that escaped had felt like a release.

"O-OK, Damien. I'll try not to hold back." She whimpered, moaning again as he took the opportunity to really dig into her ass cheeks. She could hear another noise, a wet sloppy sound, everytime he really worked her ass part and together again. She knew it was her soaking wet cunt, audible from the movement. She sighed out at the realisation, deriving pleasure from the embarrassment.

"Your tiny underwear is still in the way, I'm going to move it." He'd never been this assertive over her clothing but she didn't protest. He gripped the waist band and pulled it high. The material strained like a thin piece of dental floss against her cunt and asshole, all for his eyes to see.

"Oh, fuck." She whimpered, feeling the material slide up against her clit. She knew she was dangerously close to orgasm as his hands roamed her ass. It felt less like an ass massage today and more like being molested, and she'd always dreamed of being molested unwillingly. He could sense it to and he was feeling the power. He wasn't ready for her to cum yet. He removed his hands from her perfect, fat ass and admired the puddle of cum beneath her.

"I think it's time for you to turn over." He said.

"Uhm, there's no towel to cover myself with, Damien." She said, heart pounding. She'd nearly turned over without thinking, so strong her desire to be submissive. Now she was looking for any excuse to do so without a towel.

"They're all being washed sadly. We can stop here if you like, but a lot of my female clients prefer no towel anyway. It's all professional here, don't worry." He lied, running his hand up the soft skin on her back.

Lily was breathing shallow. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. Without another word, without thinking any further about the appropriateness of her next action, she rolled over onto her back and looked up at Damien, defenceless and humiliated. He couldn't believe her, she was so fucking easy to manipulate. He looked the young, tight girl lying on the table up and down slowly. She was a fucking sight. Her stomach was flat with a hint of tone. From the front the hourglass figure she'd nurtured was all the more prominent. Her pale white skin was spotless from head to toe. And he'd been waiting to see those fucking big tits since he'd met her. They were ripe and perky, just over a handful, even for his large hands. They were topped two thick, round nipples, and they were so fucking hard it must've hurt her. He finally looked at her face, catching her attention and diverting it from staring at his huge bulge. She was beautiful too. She looked young, too young, and innocent. The face of a little angel but the body of fuck meat. He couldn't believe his luck.

"Are you comfortable with this?" He said, preparing more oil, picturing how amazing those oily tits will look.

"Y-Yes..." She said, her chest rising and falling with her breaths. She wanted him to touch her again.

"And you're OK with me seeing your breasts?" He said, staring at them.

"...Yes." She responded, going flush red with embarrassment again. Her mind was spinning, her head so full of thoughts about this situation. The loudest thoughts were a deep primal need to cum.

"Good. We won't bother with the towel in the future then." He began to pour oil on her front, the thick liquid spilling onto her. He intentional let some drip onto her breasts and nipples and it had the desired effect of causing her to groan in pleasure. The oil was an incredible stimulant he found, smirking. He coated her little body till it shone brightly in the candle light.

He got to work on her front. Fingers pressed into her muscles and loosened her up, sinking her deeper into a relaxing state. Hands glided along the oily soft skin. He slid up and massaged all around her breasts, never directly touching them but letting his knuckles or the back of his hand bump against them to watch them jiggle. He slowly moved his hands down, each time getting closer and closer to her groin. With each pass, he inched closer. With each pass, her anticipation increased. "Please...don't stop...keep going...just...do it." She thought as she panted and mewled softly at his touch. He slid down, stopping just before her thong's waistband...he slowly slid back down again and his fingers just marginally slipped under the very edge of the fabric. He slid down once more...and his fingers plunged underneath and massage her groin.

"Oh my god." She said with his fingers literally an inch north of her throbbing clit. Expertly he avoided it, sliding all around her sensitive area without overextending into her pussy. He pushed both hands down into her waistband and split them as they came close to her clit, pushing down between where her legs and pussy met. He could feel where her juices had spilled out, it definitely wasn't oil, and he rubbed her juices into her, letting them soak into his hands. She was shivering and writhing now. She was a fucking mess and wanted to cum. She was grinding against an invisible hand or cock. She needed that stimulation. And just like that he removed his hands and went back to the stomach. She ached all over for him. She couldn't believe how desperate she was, how fucking much she desired his inappropriate touch. And he knew it. He revelled. All he wanted was one final display of submissiveness and he'd been tempted to give her what she wanted, and to take what he now owned.

"Well, the hour is up, unless...would you be interested in a chest massage today? I offer it to all my female clients. I must warn you, it can be quite...stimulating, but they all pay extra for it every week and tell me it's a bargain." He said.

"Yes...yes please." She said, barely above a whimper.

"Brilliant. Do you want to check if it's OK with your boyfriend? I imagine he must've been sceptical about your boss seeing you practically naked every week, and now I will be working on your chest and breasts." He said. He fucking knew she hadn't told him but he wanted to see her squirm.

"It's uh, it's fine. He trusts me." She felt like a fucking idiot. But it was too late. She was committed and she wanted it more than anything right now.

"Great, I'm sure he has no reason not to trust you. Besides, I'm extremely professional." He lied, smirking. "Great, that'll be £50 then."

"Oh, isn't it free like the rest?" She said.

"No, sorry. This is extra. I know it's a lot but I usually charge £100."

"Oh..."

"No problem. We can pack up and you can get showered off."

"No!" She said, too loud and urgently. "I'll...pay."

"Fantastic. I'll need it upfront, so go and get it."

Her heart hammered as she lay there, slowly standing up from the table in just the tiniest thong. She stood up and walked away from him, every hair standing on end and feeling like a shameful slut. She was paying him £50 to grope her tits, what was she doing? She knew exactly what she was doing. She bent over seductively, legs spread a little, to lean down to her bag. She could feel his eyes burning into her ass from behind as she rummaged her her money.

"While you're over there, take that thong off. It's not really covered anything anyway and it's soaked. Bring it to me and I'll put it on the radiator to dry. You can't walk around wearing something that wet all day." He said it with such confidence and arrogance. There was no hint or suggestion, it was an order.

"Oh, uh, sorry." She said, standing up with the £50 in her hand. He looked her in the eyes and watched as this little angel bent over, breasts hanging down in front of her to remove her cum soaked thong. He watched it peel down her legs and she stepped out of it. And then she walked towards him. Naked. Thong and money in her hands. A bitch, a submissive little bitch.

Ranric
Ranric
204 Followers