Free Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my new favourite fuck meat." He growled, "Who could've known such a young, innocent looking girl could've been such a fucking slut?" And he loved that fact. She couldn't respond, she was barely conscious, hanging on through the pain and overwhelming pleasure. She was practically gurgling now, like a baby, punctuated by wails of extreme bliss. She couldn't tell when her last orgasm stopped and if it ever had. Her whole body was electric with sensation, every centimeter of skin was an erogenous zone.

And Damien was relentless, his large cock pumping in and out of her, his massive heavy balls slapping against her exposed asshole over and over. He couldn't hold on much longer, it was a miracle he hadn't immediately cum in her tightness. "I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna fucking cum so deep in you." He grunted out.

"No protection...but please...so deep...fucking cum in me." She managed to pronounce.

"You want me to cum in your unprotected fertile little pussy?" He said, slamming her harder than ever. Her toes were curling and eyes rolling around without control.

"Yes daddy, make me yours." She sobbed out.

The danger pushed them both over the edge. She felt the entire length of him throb and pulse as he neared completion. He felt her contract and massage his length as she neared a final, complete orgasm. He let her legs drop and forced himself down onto her, both kissing with a primal hunger. He bottomed out in her and groaned into her mouth. She could feel every fucking spurt of his fat load shooting into her deepest parts, she could feel every time his cock exploded inside her. She felt his shaft pushing against her g-spot and his fingers expertly massaging her swollen, needy clit. And she finished extravagantly too, she lost control, her body convulsing as bliss hit every nerve and part of her body. She was shaking violently. Her pussy was full and used. And for the first time in her life, she squirted. She couldn't hold it back. She felt herself flow and squirt all over his perfect cock and onto the table beneath, the whole time she was holding him tight and moaning without restraint, loud and unashamed. She was done. And she felt herself slip from consciousness.

When she woke up, she was alone on the table, lying in a puddle of oil, sweat, and their mixed juices. Every part of her body still felt erotically sensitive. Her pussy and nipples aching furiously. Her mind was reeling as recollection of the earlier events flood in, what she'd done, what she'd let happened to her, what she wanted. Guilt and shame, booming in her mind. She'd cheated, completely and fully. She was disgusting.

And despite it all, her only desire was to touch herself. She lay back on the table once more, now alone. Her small hand following the curves of her body down to her stomach and descending below to her ruined pussy, still oozing with his cum and still gaping from his girth, and she accepted her new role at work: she was her boss' fuck meat.