Free Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls kept talking dirty to me.

"Your mouth was made to serve cock, wasn't it, sugar?"

"You love the feel of a long, hard dick up your ass, don't you?"

I involuntarily gave an 'mm-hmm' in answer to both their questions.

Leonard was the first to give.

"I'm going to come," he announced loudly, and good as his word, he pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth before coming. To the delight of the women, he raised himself up off his seat so he that he could come all over my face and hair. Part of me thought, what the hell, man? But mostly I was there in the present, feeling the hot cum paste my eyelids shut and shooting across my forehead into my thick, wavy brown hair.

I was still being jolted from behind by Martin's thrusts. As his speed reached a peak, I knew he would finish soon too. Deep inside me, there was a tingling, like a pleasant itch, and a burning sensation. Then to my astonishment, I felt my scrotum tighten around my boiling balls. When Martin pulled out of my ass and peeled off the condom to blast long strings of cum across my back, my penis pulsed and I blew a huge load all over the limo's carpeted floor.

The girls laughed.

"Baby, I've never seen a straight man come with a dick in his ass before."

"Oh, sugar, you are so gay!"

Now that I was no longer impaled in ass or mouth, I raised myself up on my knees and looked down at the biggest load I had ever shot.

"Uh, that might leave a stain," I said, somewhat embarrassed.

"No problem," said Leonard as he packed his cock back in his pants. "The car's a rental."

Martin had also zipped himself up, but he said nothing. He just went back to his seat.

"A deal's a deal," said Leonard. "Girls, will you do as he wishes?"

They screeched their delight. I was flattered.

"First, let's get your address to the driver so we can drop you home as promised." I provided it willingly, not stopping to think it might be imprudent to let them know where I live. My mind was on the mind-blowing sex I had just experienced and the mind-blowing sex I was still anticipating. The driver was provided my address and I hoped we wouldn't get there too soon.

"Take all the time you need," Leonard said.

The girls were still huddled down beside me. Candy leaned in on me and thrust her tongue into my willing mouth. When she broke off the kiss, she said, "Oh, your mouth still tastes like cock!"

That embarrassed me. Yes, it was still possible for me to embarrassed even after being spit-roasted by two men in front of two naked beautiful women.

"And you wouldn't believe how slutty you look, wearing the cum of two men," Pepper chimed in.

I was torn between being turned on by these remarks and humiliated. Leonard and Martin said nothing; they just leaned back in their seats and watched quietly.

I tried to quiet Pepper down by kissing her. "It's like kissing another girl."

What was left of my fading erection shrivelled up under these words.

"Look how small it gets!"

Suffice to say, after blowing the biggest load of my life and being humiliated by these beautiful women, my arousal had diminished. Every time I made an advance on one of the girls, she accepted the attempt and then made some scathing remark about me being a gay cockslut that withered my dick once more. It was soon apparent that I was not able to get lucky with the two women. I just couldn't get it up again so soon or under circumstances that threw my manhood into question.

"Little dickie only stands up for men."

"His ass-vagina opens up like a flower for bigger, stronger men."

The sound of rain continued on the roof of the car when the limo pulled up beside my apartment building.

"You will agree," Leonard said. "We have delivered on our side of the bargain, giving you... an opportunity... to enjoy our female friends. We take no responsibility for the fact that you were unable to perform." That smarted. "And we have given you a ride home. Here you are."

I hadn't even realized that we were there yet so I hadn't gotten around to dressing yet. Leonard opened the door and pushed me out of the vehicle; I had been sitting on the floor of the limo, so I didn't fall far. Then the girls threw all of my wet clothes out at me. I was in the street stark naked with cum encrusting my face and back. The limo door closed as I scrambled to put my clothes on. I didn't bother trying to do anything with my torn underwear; those briefs were rags now.

Leonard rolled down his window. "We may see you again, my friend. After all, we know where you live."

Outwardly, that thought chilled me more than the night but it also kindled a renewed arousal.

I watched as the limo drove off. I could hear the girls cackling through the open window as the car disappeared down the street. I picked my pants up off the sidewalk and covered my nudity. Fortunately, at four in the morning it was unlikely I would be observed. Once I was fully dressed in my wet things, I shivered and made my way up to my apartment. My ass ached every inch of the walk, but there was still something almost pleasant in the sensation.

As I stepped off the elevator onto my floor, my neighbour was just leaving his apartment. He was heading toward the elevator and there was no way I could avoid him. I passed him by, very conscious of the fact that he had been staring at my wet, cum-coated face and hair.

When I entered my apartment, I quickly stripped off the cold, wet clothing.

I stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror. Globs of cum still stood off my eyebrows and my cheeks and chin were lightly glazed. Some of the jism was already dry on my face.

My reflection also showed me my boner. Looking like a well-used slut turned me on. I scooped some of the cum off my face with my right hand and added spit. Then I seized on my tingling cock and tugged it mercilessly for five minutes until I shot another load, this time right on the face of the mirror. And in that moment when I came, I admitted to myself that I was not inspired to rub one out by the thought of the beautiful girls whose company I shared a few minutes ago. Instead, I relived being ass and face-fucked by the two handsome strangers.

As I looked at my mirror, it looked like I was wearing another load of cum, making my reflection look even sluttier. I was exhausted and I fell into bed without taking a shower. I liked the whorish way this made me feel.

My last thought before falling asleep was that I really hoped Leonard and Martin would remember where I lived. And this time, leave the girls at home.

Little did I know this was just the beginning of my adventures with cock.

12