Free Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it does. I can't believe it, but I actually think I'll get this one." I smiled as I studied myself in the mirror some more. If someone had asked what kind of a suit I'd have gotten, it'd have said a simple one piece suit that covered up pretty much anything worth seeing. Yet here I was in a two piece, nearly string bikini, marveling at how I looked in it, even down to the obvious little bumps on the top where my nipples poked into the fabric. The top was so small, that I knew it couldn't possibly stay on if I actually got in the water, but I liked the way it showed off my nicely rounded breasts and equally nice cleavage. I couldn't believe that I actually enjoyed being suited up like this, but it was remarkably freeing.

"Well, I'm glad, the guys will definitely pay attention to you looking like that. Now let me just get the tags." Kylie reached over and pulled the tags from my bikini top.

"You mean they'll just let me walk out like this?" I asked, rather stunned at the prospect. I found the thought oddly appealing as well, but I knew that most stores wouldn't allow such things.

"Oh sure, I asked before I went to get you. This was you don't need to waste more time changing clothes. Let's get going." Kylie answered and quickly led us up to the checkout.

"Going to the pool, ladies?" The clerk asked as Kylie handed him the price tags to my bikini. I couldn't help but notice him glancing down at my chest. I blushed slightly at the attention, but I didn't want to turn away.

"Yep, it's Ana's first time sunbathing if you can believe it." Kylie answered.

"Such a shame with a body like that." The clerk just shook his head, smiling as he took the payment from Kylie.

"I know, but she was kind of a bookworm. She's trying to mend her ways, though." Kylie giggled.

I was quite speechless by now, and a good couple shades redder too. Still, I just stood there, letting the clerk look me over. For all the queasiness I felt, I had to admit that I liked being looked at like that. It was strange. I knew objectively that he was just openly being a pervert by staring at my cleavage, and that I should be offended or something. Yet, all I could muster was a deep blush and an odd tingle of arousal from between my legs. He was kind of cute after all.

"Well, enjoy yourselves at the pool." The clerk finished, handing back the change and receipt.

As we walked away, I just knew he was staring at me, and I could imagine the site I was putting on for him in this rather skimpy bikini. I even put an extra wiggle in my walk just for fun.

With the bikini taken care of we set off for the pool. The walk was rather exhilarating too. It felt like I was walking around in a bra and panties and nobody cared. The near nakedness was oddly refreshing, something I hadn't expected.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Kylie giggled. "It's fun showing off, especially when you've got something to show."

I just gave back an ear to ear smile. It was fun, strange and different, but certainly fun. I wondered why I hadn't done this before, and almost kicked myself mentally for being such a stick in the mud.

The pool wasn't a long walk away, and it wasn't very full either. It was the end of August, and school had just started, so that took the edge off the crowd I supposed. There were even a couple of open lawn chairs and we claimed them.

Kylie had brought along all the supplies we needed. When she pulled out the suntan lotion with a devilish grin on her elfin face, I wondered just what I was in for.

Kylie got up and flagged down a rather cute guy as he walked past. "Hi there, my friend and I just got here, and we were wondering if you'd like to help us put on our suntan lotion."

"Sure, who's first?" He responded with ready enthusiasm. No doubt the prospect of running his hands over a couple half naked women appealed to him.

"Oh, Ana definitely needs to be first, she hasn't been out before and her skin will probably burn pretty fast." Kylie smiled and pulled the guy over to me.

I shot up at hearing that. I wasn't so keen on the idea. At least I thought I shouldn't be. Instead, I just rolled onto my stomach. I was here to let Kylie show me how to relax, and this certainly was part of her plan. I quickly quelled the worst of my nerves and looked over to the guy as he squirted lotion into his hands.

"Start on my back first." I said. For some reason this seemed the best place to start.

"Alright, now just relax and enjoy." The guy replied. A moment later, I felt his hands wrap around my shoulders, cool with the slick lotion coating his hands. He quickly built up a rather thorough massage, and I just let him do his work. It was oddly relaxing, and he definitely knew just how to massage a woman. His hands slowly made their way down my back, pausing occasionally to get more lotion. For my part I was fighting back the urge to moan in pleasure as all the tension was thoroughly being pulled right out of me. His hands were strong, and he took his time. Slowly he worked down my legs, rubbing the lotion into my skin. I was surprised at just how easily I was taking this treatment, especially given the occasional glancing touch on my lower lips when he covered my inner thighs. I guess I was so relaxed at that point that it was hardly a concern.

Finally, he had worked his way down to my feet and finished off covering every toe.

"That was great, now do my front." I said, rolling over. He smiled politely, even as his eyes danced over my mostly revealed form. He didn't pause for a moment, though, and quickly got to work on the top of my shoulders again and worked his way down. I just closed my eyes and let his hands do the work. He was very thorough too, and this time he had a few more bumps to work around. I don't know why I let him do this, I was certainly more than capable of covering my front, but it just seemed more proper to let him do it. He was rather polite about it too. Even as he covered my upper breasts and cleavage, he didn't spend any more time there than anywhere else. It was a pretty strange feeling though, letting a guy run his fingers between my breasts so casually. I just let him do his work, there wasn't much sense in making a production here, and it felt so good to let him handle my flesh like this. I certainly wasn't going to end this enjoyable experience just because he had to run his hands around a few sensitive areas.

It wasn't long before he'd reached my toes again, and I was just sitting there in a minor state of bliss. He didn't even say a word as he walked away, a shared smile was all we really needed to express ourselves. Kylie let him start on her back as well. She wasn't above letting out the occasional gasp or soft moan as he handled her. At that point I was content just to rest and relive the feelings in my mind.

After that, we simply rested in our chair occasionally turning over, and watching people pass by. A part of me thought about how odd this was. It was like I was some kind of living display, showing myself off to anyone passing by. I liked the notion, though, finding the thought that dozens of guys considered me worth gazing at to be rather special. I really wasn't considering my thoughts at this point, I was more than content to just let the afternoon float by, and float by it did.

Chapter 5

"Good morning, Ana, how are you doing?" Susan asked as I stepped into the showers. She was already enjoying her shower, with lather running down her perfectly tanned skin.

"Just fine." I answered, not being much of a conversationalist in the morning. I was kind of surprised how quickly I got used to the group shower thing. I remember back in high school that I avoided gym class by several means to avoid just this scene, but after only a week it didn't even phase me. I simply pulled off my robe and walked under a shower, just like the other girls. After I got used to being naked around other girls, I actually started to like it. I also found myself sneaking peeks at the other girls.

It was this morning that it struck me though. I found myself looking over Susan's body in a different way. Her curves just held me as she danced in the falling water. I had never noticed just how beautiful the feminine form was before, and now I found myself captivated. Now my eyes were just following the ebb and flow of her breasts and ass as she rinsed off her soap.

A sly smile from Susan finally snapped me out of my leering, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks instantly.

"It's alright, Ana, I don't mind. I'm a little flattered actually. I have to get to class, but if you want to play around later, just stop by my room, Marci won't mind." Susan giggled as she turned off her shower.

I think I was as close to beet red as possible at that moment, as much because I found the idea appealing as anything else. I could scarcely believe that I'd just been propositioned by another girl, or that I was actually considering taking her up on the offer.

"No, way, Susan! She's all mine!" Kylie laughed as she bounded around the corner, tossing her robe up onto a hook with a casual flip. I certainly had a new appreciation for Kylie's cute little form as well this morning. I don't know what was happening to me, but I couldn't hardly take my eyes off her appealing little breasts that looked so nice and perky on her chest like that. They weren't very big, but they complimented her small frame nicely.

Kylie skipped over to me smiling widely as she turned on her own shower. "Of course, I might have to fight for her, you should have seen her yesterday. Ana was all touchy feely with that lotion boy, she even let him cover her front, right between her breasts like this."

Kylie stepped over and ran her hand right between my breasts just like the guy had done yesterday.

"Hey!" I giggled, and pulled back, embarrassed that I was now the subject of the conversation.

"Well, you went from going ballistic about a little touchy feely to getting a full body massage in public in two days. I have to brag about my fine work." Kylie laughed as she stepped back and lathered herself up.

"Your work? All you did was get me to put myself on display like a lawn ornament." I shot back

"And don't say you didn't enjoy it!" Kylie laughed.

I blushed again and gave a shy little smile. I wasn't quite ready to admit that openly yet, even if my body language wasn't leaving much doubt.

"Just don't have too much fun in here girls, you've got classes too." Susan chuckled as she walked out, smiling at our performance. We said our goodbyes and went back to finishing our showers.

I tried to get done quickly, not being ready for another interrogation by Kylie on my feelings, and a little afraid I'd start staring at Kylie too. She was cute, darling even, and I was suddenly finding that very appealing. Her comments did get me thinking though, that I had changed rather suddenly from Friday night. I didn't know what it was that had happened, maybe it was being away from my parents, and home, or I was just ready for it or something. I was going to have to think about this later, but for now, I had to get ready for classes, and get away from other naked women for a bit. With no more than a nod and smile, I cut off my shower, toweled myself dry and went back to my room to start my day.

Chapter 6

Going to class after that was almost surreal. The notion that something was amiss was starting to hammer its way into my brain, even though I couldn't put my finger on it. I was noticing differences in myself, my preferences and reflexes all seemed out of whack. From the shower to getting dressed, and for the rest of the day I felt like I was in some kind of dream.

After leaving the shower, I had rummaged through my closet. It was filled with all my favorite clothes, but nothing felt quite right for today. I wasn't able to put my finger on it, but none of my clothes seemed appropriate now for some reason. Lacking other options, and needing to get to class I finally settled on a simple T-shirt and pants selection. I decided was going to have to head down to the store later and find something more fitting later.

My clothes had never bothered me before. In truth, I never really thought much about them, but it seemed suddenly important now, and what I had certainly didn't fit the bill. I considered this as I headed off to class.

My classes were strange too. The teachers didn't give out any homework all day, and they'd filled the day with quizzes. Normally this would have distressed me greatly, even after having studied. Yet I had no trouble with any of the tests, and wasn't the slightest bit worried about the results either. It wasn't that the material was easy, or that I'd already mastered it. I just knew the answers, like some kind of magical fairy helped me through it.

After classes were through, I trotted off to the store and browsed for clothes. Just like the day before I found myself picking up things I never would have thought of wearing, tight shirts, shear blouses, revealing tops, short skirts, and just about anything else that would give me the chance to show some skin. The prices were right too, I was able to completely renovate my wardrobe for less the cost of one of my old drab outfits. Several other girls were here too, obviously having the same thoughts I did.

By the time I was putting myself down for bed, I was nearly mystified by my behavior. I didn't know what was coming over me, or what was driving me to do this. Still, it didn't feel wrong, just strange, like I wouldn't normally do something like that. Still, I didn't have any intention of going back to my old behavior either. This left me far more chances for fun. With that resolved, I let myself drift off to sleep to the melodious music flowing in from the hallway.

Chapter 7

At the end of the week, everyone was told to head in for a school physical. Schedules were laid out for the next week, but I was lucky enough to be on Friday and scheduled about the same time as Kylie.

"I wonder what this is all about?" I asked as we waited in line.

"Probably just routine. So are you ready for our date tonight?" Kylie asked. After my turn around, Kylie was ready to take another shot at double dating, and had even managed to line up the same guys. That was cool, since I kind of liked my date last time, even though I had freaked out.

"Don't I look ready?" I giggled, doing a little twist of my hips that twirled my skirt around. I really like the feeling of wearing skirts now, and I liked the looks I got too. More than one boy had followed me around with his eyes. Of course, I was even toying with the idea of going without panties, just for kicks. I'd never done something like that before, but it felt like a good idea. I hadn't quite worked up the gumption to do it yet. Maybe next week, I thought.

"Yeah, you've really changed your look, Ana, and I like it!" Kylie whispered the last part huskily. I wasn't quite sure what to make of that. I was beginning to suspect that my recent appreciation for the feminine form wasn't something unique among girls on my floor, including Kylie. I noticed more than one girl eyeing me up, or someone else in the shower. It wasn't just comparisons either, I could swear I saw a hint of lust in their eyes too. I know I felt that familiar tingling if I didn't keep myself under control when in the showers.

"Kylie, do you mind if I ask you something personal?" I asked.

"Shoot, girl." Kylie replied.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Were you ever like, into girls before you came here?"

Kylie's face turned a quick shade of red before she leaned over to my ear. "How did you know?"

I was kind of surprised, nothing seemed to phase Kylie much, but this sure did.

"I saw you peaking in the shower, but I know I've had the same change too." I whispered back. Kylie smiled bashfully at that. "So did you enjoy your peaking?"

Now it was my turn to turn a good bit redder.

"Yeah, and you're beautiful too." It felt so easy to say this, even in the semi public line we were in. I don't know why, maybe it was just how honestly felt it was. I really did find Kylie beautiful, in ways I never thought I could have before.

"Thanks Ana, you're a looker too you know, but I think we better continue this back at home." Kylie whispered as she gave me a warm hug. I smiled back at here, having a funny feeling what that meant, and not really minding either. "Ana Dorret, the doctor will see you now." The receptionist said as another girl left the examination room.

I gave Kylie one more warm smile and skipped off to the room, rather happy with myself.

"Good afternoon, Ana, I'm Doctor Averson, how are you feeling today?" A rather handsome looking older gentleman greeted as I walked in. He looked rather like any other older doctor, genial and poised, but with a warm look in his eye. I relaxed just seeing his comforting smile.

"Just great, Doctor." I answered.

"Good to hear, Ana. I just need to run a basic check up and make sure you're healthy. We wouldn't want you to get ill and miss any school now would we?" Averson said.

"No, sir," I answered.

"Good to hear. Now, if you don't mind, please disrobe and sit on the table here."

"Everything?" I asked as I started to pull up my shirt.

"If you please. Could you answer a few questions as you get undressed?" Averson replied matter of factly.

"Sure, Doctor." I answered, already removing my bra. I didn't feel any need to waste time, and the doctor left me feeling so very safe and secure.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked simply.

"Yes." I answered as I slid my skirt off. "Have you had any sexual experiences like masturbation, felatio, anal sex or anything else you can think of?" The doctor continued.

I felt odd about the personal questions, but he was my doctor after all, and he wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important. "I've masturbated a few times, but nothing else."

"Are you hetero, homo, or bisexual?" The Averson asked as he watched me pull off my panties.

"A week ago I would have said I'm straight, but I've found myself attracted to girls lately for some reason. I guess that makes me bisexual, doesn't it?" I answered. It was an odd revelation just answering that question. Certainly I still liked boys, but I was finding something newly appealing about other girls. I propped myself up and sat down on the table as I awaited the next part of my examination. The air was kind of cool and it felt strange being naked like this. I felt my nipples crinkle as chill induced goose bumps ran over my skin as I waited for the doctor.

"I'll save the sexual testing until after you've lost your virginity, so please tell the attending nurse when that happens. Now just relax and breathe deeply while I check your lungs." Averson instructed as he pressed a cold stethoscope against my back. He conducted a the fairly familiar breathing test, even though I don't remember ever being stark naked for it before, a fact driven home when he pressed the cold metal part of the stethoscope against the top of my breast. I almost jumped out of my seat at that.

The rest of the physical was fairly normal, including the gynecological exam. It was odd doing it all in the buff, but I didn't feel upset about it. He was a doctor after all, I was just his patient, and this was just an exam.

"Very good, Ana, you're in great shape. Now if you could just stand up for a moment and spread your feet to about shoulder length and stand still for me while I do this last examination." The doctor instructed.

I obeyed without a moment's consideration. It felt kind of odd, standing around naked, with the cool air over my skin. I didn't let it get to me though, and simply waited for the last examination.

Without any real warning, the doctor just stepped in front of me and reached down between my legs and cupped my pussy. I didn't want to upset his examination so I just stood there, letting his fingers run themselves over my lower lips, tickling me in an oddly alluring fashion. Despite myself I was soon feeling the tingle of arousal flowing between my legs. It wasn't long before I could feel Averson's fingers trailing my own wetness over my pussy lips, and bringing a light mewing from my mouth.