Free Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ana!" He shouted and ran over smiling. He was at my side in mere moments and I waited patiently for him to free me again. Marty looked me over for a moment, waving a hand in front of my face and everything after I just started up at him passively. I would have rolled my eyes if I could have, sometimes Marty was just a little too dense for his own good.

Then he shook his own head, remembering the obvious. "Ana, you don't have to listen to your programming anymore, okay?"

I jumped up and gave him the biggest, warmest hug I could. "Oh, yes, Marty, I'm so happy. Thank you so much for this."

Marty just hugged me back, and then we kissed wildly and passionately. It had been too long since I'd seen him last and now I was free again, and hopefully forever.

"Are we free, Marty?" I asked.

"Yes, Ana, I passed the feed from those cameras through some people I know till it reached the FBI and they arranged all this. Mr. Redgar and the administrators have all been arrested and special agents are going through the school gathering evidence and finding out how you were programmed so we can try to reverse it." Marty explained.

"Do we have to stay here? I wouldn't mind having a little private time with my hero." I winked with a wicked grin. I was very well cock starved for the last few weeks. Now I just wanted to enjoy my first fuck as a free woman. Well, maybe not completely free yet, but as close as I'd come in a long time.

"I'm sure we can arrange to get you out of here. I have a hotel room back in town, not that it's much of a place. I want to find Kylie first before we go." Marty replied.

With that I set out on a mad dash to find Kylie. It didn't take long, but we found her to be much in the state I had been. Marty did his best to try and snap her out of it, but I just shook my head.

"We can't help her right now. She's programmed not to respond in circumstances like this. Until they can deprogram her, she'll be like this unless they restart the school." I explained. I didn't like it, but there really wasn't anything we could do for her, she was too far- gone, and had no one to immediately respond to like I had. I just hoped they'd be able to find a way to cure her and all the rest of the students quickly.

Marty just sat there for a while, holding Kylie and trying his best to know he cared. I sat on her other side and did the same. Just like I had been, she was inside her head, looking out, though I had no idea just what would be running through her mind. I hoped there was enough of her there to recognize the concern and care from both of us.

After that we went back to Marty's hotel room. He was right, it wasn't much, but it had a bed and that was all we would need. No sooner were we through the door than I was pulling off my blouse and letting my skirt fall to the floor. I didn't even give Marty a chance to do more than gape before I was standing in front of him completely naked.

I pushed myself up against him, and looked up into his eyes and smiled. I was already aching with need, my recent celibacy and his rescue just had my passions burning. I could feel that Marty wasn't exactly playing it cool either when I felt his hardness pressing into me through his pants.

"Come on hero, don't you think it's about time for your reward?" I asked as I unbuckled his pants. "Besides, there's no telling how long I'll still be programmed to be your willing little fuck toy."

Marty shook his head for a moment with a look of odd resignation on his face. "Ana, your just lucky I didn't listen to you when you told me how much you liked being my fuck toy."

I giggled at that as I pulled down his underwear and set free his already stiff cock. I had been very forthcoming about my feelings every time we'd met, and it was true. I did enjoy being his sex toy, I knew it was completely artificial, or at least I wanted to believe it was, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Of course I was still enjoying it, and soon, he'd be enjoying me, I thought with an anxious twinge from my almost painfully empty pussy.

"Well, have fun while it lasts, I know I will!" I laughed as I pulled off his shirt with one long pull. We were standing there, wonderfully naked and ready. I pulled up to him again and enjoyed the feeling of pressing my soft breasts into his hard chest. Naked flesh on naked flesh was such a wonderful feeling that I was in heaven and I could feel our bodies quivering in anticipation of what was coming.

We exchanged one more sweet, soulful look before I felt his hands suddenly grab onto my ass and lift me off the floor. I squealed with delight as he threw me onto the bed. I fell on my back with a loud whoosh of the covers and quickly spread my legs just in time for his charge. There certainly wasn't any need or desire for foreplay from either of us, and no sooner had he jumped on the bed then I felt his shaft probe at my gates. Marty cupped both of my breasts in his hands and then thrust himself fully into my anxious flesh. I cried out in ecstasy as my breasts were squeezed and my pussy filled with the hard shaft of the man I loved. There could be nothing more perfect than being used and loved just like this.

I wouldn't even care to guess what the neighbors thought was going on in our room for that entire evening. I was certainly not a quiet lover, and I coaxed more than my share of groans and grunts from my hero as we fucked away the day. It was wonderful, more than I could have imagined, even from our earlier encounters. There wasn't anything left to fear, no chance that Marty would find himself a boy toy for some rich woman, and I think that helped us enjoy the evening all the more.

Falling asleep in Marty's arms was wonderful as well, another thing I'd missed since my celibacy began. Sleeping with Kylie had always been nice, but there was a difference between the silky softness of my roommate, and my nice hard man, something I enjoyed completely as we drifted off to sleep after an evening of shared passion. For the moment, I was content, and drifted off without worries for the first time in a long while.

Chapter 13

The next morning I dressed again, and Marty took me to a special hospital that had been set up to deal with us students. I kissed him a loving goodbye before the orderlies took me to my room. It wasn't hard to tell that this was a psychiatric hospital, and I understood it. The disturbing thing was being placed in a suicide proof room. I knew why, of course, they didn't have any idea what self destructive programming had been imbedded in us in case of capture. It didn't really help my mood any, not only was Marty kept from seeing me while I went under treatment, but I might very well off myself before I could be cured.

The suicide concern was quickly overshadowed by the deprogramming process. In my lucid moments I recounted the numerous methods they tried to free me from my programming. At first they tried simple methods, hypnosis and mild drugs along with therapy. I didn't make much progress though, and the other older students faired even worse than I did. The new students fair much better, and most were let go except for the unfortunate few that had apparently been the highly suggestible type.

The next round of deprogramming was even worse for me. Sleep depravation and harsher drugs were combined with other severe methods. I wasn't even lucid for most of it. When they finally let me drift back to reality they all showed obvious concern. I was something of a best case, even though I hadn't really changed. I had been basically in control of myself except for the most deeply ingrained portions of my programming. After my second round of treatment, some of the staff even suggested that it wasn't entirely programming, that my love for Marty was genuine and that my programming had simply sparked off a natural nymphomania in me. I wasn't too sure about any of those theories, and neither were most of the staff, but I hadn't improved from the treatment.

The reason why that was so odd was that the second round of treatment had broken nearly all of the students out of their conditioning. There were still some side effects, but they'd been chalked up to the whole process of being turned into sex slaves and then back again. Most of the guys and gals had elevated sex drives and less modesty. The other behavior modifications had fallen away and they were themselves again. Even Kylie was back to normal, though I heard that she'd taken up a sincere streak of shyness after being deprogrammed.

My treatments continued on for several more months. I couldn't really remember much of it, given that I was often drugged or dazed as they tried to work my mind free. Some weeks later I found myself drifting back to normal, and after a day or so of basically being free of treatment I was dressed up in a modest hospital gown and met my parents and Marty in my chief doctors office.

I hadn't seen my parents since that fateful move in day at school and we just hugged each other for a long time. I could see the worried look in both their eyes, and I even caught a look of sympathy from my mother when she looked down at the new bust I was proudly pushing out. I hadn't even remembered how odd they were until I saw that look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry to have to say this, but there isn't anything more that we can do for you, Ana, without risking serious injury. We do have some treatments available, but I wouldn't risk them without your consent." The doctor explained after my family greetings were over.

I was already well aware of how well my treatments had worked, or rather hadn't. I could already feel my pussy getting warm just sitting beside Marty, and it didn't even bother me that I knew my parents could smell my aroused musk. I knew it would have bothered the old me. Even the fact that I was lewdly pressing my thinly covered body against Marty openly would have bothered me before, but I was too happy with his presence to even consider pulling myself away.

"So what happens to her if she doesn't get any more treatment?" My dad asked, his concern and worry ringing in his voice.

"Well, I would assume that Ana's attachment to Marty and her less than modest approach to her behavior would continue. Aside from that, we can't see any other elements of her programming in her behavior." Doctor Mathers explained. He had done his best for me, that we both knew. I couldn't fault him, not that I really minded my current behavior, it was who I'd became after all.

"It's okay, Mom and Dad, I know it's weird, but I really do love Marty and we'll be great together. I know I'm a bit more open about my sexuality now, but I wouldn't dream of not being faithful." I tried to reassure them.

"What are you saying?" My mother asked. We both knew of course, I'd already discussed it with Marty before, and I'm sure my mother could guess by now. I wasn't about to leave it to chance though.

"If Marty will still have me, we're going to get married." I giggled. It had been a long and serious discussion after my first round of treatments failed, but I convinced Marty to accept me if I couldn't be deprogrammed. I certainly couldn't think of life without him, and I knew I'd make the perfect wife too. "I'm not going to give up my life, though, after I'm done here I'm going back to school. I haven't decided what for yet, but I have a lot to catch up on. Then we can have a nice little wedding and live happily ever after."

"I wouldn't dream of letting Ana waste herself doting on me anyway. I promise I'll take good care of her though. I love her very much, and she's a very special woman." Marty reassured them, wrapping his own arm around me and gently hugged me.

My parents just sat there and hugged each other for a moment. I could tell they had guessed this would happen. They had already given in to this possibility, though I knew they weren't happy with it. This wasn't the kind of thing that parents could easily accept, especially after all of this had happened.

We finished discussing my last days at the hospital, a few final tests and checks to make sure I would be ready. I went back to my room after that and let myself sleep. The last treatments had been tiring and I was more than ready for some rest.

When it came time to leave, Marty was the only one to meet me. I looked out at the snow covered ground and my thoughts fell back to almost a year ago. It had been a day much like this when I'd found out who my future husband would be. I looked over at him and smiled at the memory. I would never have guessed just what would happen after that, or that I would find myself in his arms at the end. I knew that the doctors could never believe it, but I really did want him, it wasn't just the remnants of my programming. I wanted him, and I knew that we'd make a great couple and have a marvelous life together.

Marty wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of the hospital and kissed my cheek. I leaned my head over and rested it on his arm and smiled. My hand wrapped around the little locket I'd been given that fateful day, and I squeezed it, thankful for such a wonderful ending, and an exciting beginning.

The End