Free Spirits Ch. 01: After the Orgy

Story Info
Elaine and Roger host a weekend orgy.
2.9k words
4.16
13.4k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was breaking through the curtains. Sounds of pans came from the kitchen. In Elaine and Roger's big bed the crew was tangled and sweaty, drowsy and stirring after a long night.

April propped up on one elbow, looking at Kevin. "Kevin!"

Kevin sat up, slid back against the headboard. "What, cunny-bunny?"

April giggled. "I had a good time! This has been a great weekend so far."

April has a tiny round face, delicate shoulders, clear complexion, modest rack. Not visible under the sheets was her flat stomache and apple-bottom butt. Fairy-graceful with pixie cut hair, everythng about her is scale model but perfectly proportioned.

Denise raised her head between them. "Fuckin ay! I'm spent!" Denice's long face and brown hair are currently snarled with dried cum. Her teeth are too big, her nose bent, but she has a 1000 watt smile. Plus pointy boobs with bright pink areolas and thimble nipples, currently pretty chewed up.

April pouted. "You got to have all the guys! No fair. Kevin said I could have anybody I wanted, and I wanted them all!"

Rob stretched from beyond Kevin, ran a hand through his rumpled his hair, sat up, pulled a pillow up to brace his back.

"You had Kevin and me! I remember cumming in your mouth..."

April smiled, touched a bent finger to her bottom lip. Damn, everything she did was effortlessly cute.

"Mmmmm. That was nice. I won't want breakfast; you came so much. But I'm talking about Roger! I never had Roger!"

Elaine spoke from under the covers from the far side of the bed by the door.

"Yes, you did! Who do you think was standing behind you, ramming you up the ass, when you were doing your Amazon thing to Kevin? Kevin's feet on the floor, laid back in bed, you standing between his thighs with his cock in your cunt, working him like a madwoman?"

Denise added "How do you forget a cock like that, up your ass? Halfway up your guts, nearly coming out your mouth?" She seemed unsettled at the thought.

April got excited. "Oh that! I guess I thought it was the dog or something, I was so into Kevin!"

"He was into you, but yeah I get it." This from Denise. "I think of Roger as some big dog too, maybe a Saint Bernard, always with the raging dong, and bringing strong drink to comfort you."

"Where is Roger?" April was suddenly interested.

Elaine: "He's in the kitchen, making pancakes for everybody."

Kevin: "Yeah he always does that. Says it's important to keep blood sugar correct, aligns your chakras or some shit. I think he just likes pancakes."

Denise's express went soft. "Aww. That's so sweet. Roger is a really neat guy. Move over, I'm gonna go say thanks"

April turned and popped out of bed, fresh as an apple. She hugged herself. Denise slithered out her side. April jumped right back in, sat cross-legged and pulled the sheets around her shoulders. Her startlingly cute boobs were still visible through the gap. Little nipples stood up like tiny acorns.

"Brr! Its chilly"

Kevin: "Mom keeps it that way. Says it makes for a more welcoming bed. And we don't overheat during the hard exercise."

Denise was rummaging around and interrupted: "Where are my panties? I know I got here with panties on. I remember Roger sticking his hand down them when he opened the front door."

April suggested "Maybe behind the chair? I remember Rob eating and eating you, bent over the back of the chair, right when I came in here."

Denise scouted around the big, overstuffed chair, the leather on top of the back streaked in dried cunt-juice and spit. No panties. She got down on hands and knees, providing an excellent view of her ripe bottom, her runners' hips giving her backside a gorgeous shape, her cunt red and slick from friction, spit and cum. Her fringe of cunt hair framed the pouting lips like a mature oyster. A blob of cum oozed in and out of her damp hole as she moved around, searching under the chair.

Reaching under, she fished out a pair of practical panties in a bright pattern of umbrellas and seashells. Standing, she noticed Kevin and Rob staring. She stuck out her tongue and they grinned. Fiddling with the panties, she got them right-side out and stepped into them. Pulling them up, she got as far as her thighs and stopped.

April: "I know, right? You're full of cum, it's starting to drip. Do you wear panties, or not?"

If you don't, it's all gonna come glurping out as you walk, run down your leg, make your feet slippery, make your shoes squishy. But if you do put on panties, they're gonna end up soaked and itchy. When you get home, it'll be dried and they'll stick, and the cum stain never comes out!"

Denise: "Fuck it." She stepped out, tossed the panties back on the chair and walked to the door, naked. The guys' heads followed like puppets on a string.

Rob admired her athletic body, her posture of complete confidence, how she didn't bother to look if anybody was watching. His dick surged.

Kevin was just mesmerized, no thought at all in his head. And yes, there was already a wet blob of cum on her inner thigh, leaving a snail trail from her cunt to nearly her knee, clearly visible because of her athlete's gap.

Elaine called after her from under the covers: "Don't bother Roger! He's cooking! He'll drop something or spill something..." But Denise was already out the door.

In a normal voice "...and I'll have to clean it up." She sighed.

Kevin: "Oh, Mom, you know I'll help. There's cum all over already. I can do the laundry and furniture, if you do the floors!"

Elaine smiled. "My good son! Deal."

There came a clatter and a crash from the kitchen, and a deep guttural "Ahhgghhh!" Elaine sighed again.

April: "How DO you get the mess out of the sheets? I never can." She rubbed a soggy spot on the sheet between her fingers as she spoke, sniffed her finger and smiled.

Kevin smiled. "Oxy-clean! Works on these bargain sheets Mom buys. A pretty good thread count, but rougher than I like, and cum stains settle deep into the fabric. "

Elaine countered "If they're just going to be ruined, why buy the good stuff? And if they get too discolored, I tear them up for cleaning rags."

Keving smiled. "Cum rags, I always called them. There was always a big box of cum-rags, growing up. Stained and stiff, they work pretty good for washing the truck!"

April was making a mental note, which clearly cost her some effort.

"I think I'll start doing that. My good Egyptian are disgraceful, from all the spunk Kevin has left." Kevin grinned, and April leaned across to punch his arm.

Rob wondered at that, as far as he knew April and Kevin had only been an item for three weeks. Busy, busy!

Elaine pulled the sheets down to expose her face and shoulders, her hair disheveled, her makeup smeared. She had a glorious just-fucked expression of contentment. Rob wandered one hand over, found her hips under the blanket, felt around absently, laid one finger on her clit. Elaine shivered.

"That finger doesn't go there buddy!"

Rob pulled it back, "Sorry!"

Elaine took his wrist, pulled his hand back under the sheets.

"The finger goes inside, honey. Thumb on my clit."

Rob complied, slid his second finder through her sticky cunt lips, squeezed gently, applying pressure between vagina and clit. He began gently moving his hand. Elaine let go of his wrist, smiled, closed her eyes.

Kevin returned to April's original topic.

"So, Mom doesn't get everyone either. She makes it a rule to never have me. Some kind of hang-up from her Catholic childhood."

Elaine responded in a soft voice. "He's been bugging me for years."

April asked, genuinely curious, "So you've never had Kevin? He's so yummy! His cock is so warm and firm, it fills me like my toys never can. And he cums for days!"

Elaine: "Oh, I've had his cum. Had some tonight."

Kevin looked alarmed. "Wha?"

Elaborating, "When you railed Denise in the snatch with her legs on your shoulders, you pulled out and came on her face, because she asked you to? I was behind her, bracing her, kneading her tits, remember?"

Kevin nodded.

"Well, you geyser'd pretty seriously, and I got a shot over one shoulder. Right in the mouth! So yes, I know how yummy Kevin is!"

April relaxed. She approved of anything consensual, and it hurt her deeply if someone was deprived or frustrated.

That's what Kevin liked about April. Besides the white-hot sex of course. She was empathetic, and genuinely wanted to help people. Probably why she was a massage therapist, because she could send every client away having made their lives a little better.

Kevin loved her and loved the way she shared her care with him and everyone around her.

Kevin: "Hey! You got to show me that thing you and Rob did, where he was lying on his front, and you were on top..."

April: "And I was massaging his back with my thighs and cunt, and licked his dick between his legs? I call it "Nuru-yoo-hoo"! I'd love to show you!"

Kevin: "I think I'd like that."

April: "My clients sure do! It's the thing they most ask for. You have to use plenty of lube, that's the trick."

Kevin and April smiled at each other fondly, like two lovesick kids. Which they were.

Elaine began breathing hard, so Rob picked up the pace. He put a second finger into her cunt and plunged to the second knuckle.

Kevin continued, "So anyway, Mom just had Rob, and of course Roger, so two. So, April, you did pretty good since you had me too!"

Elaine gasped from Rob's sudden insertion of a third finger.

"Four loads! I have four loads up in there! I came every time. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna be pregnant with four babies! So much cum."

April: "And plenty of my spit! You came that time too!" She grinned, and Elaine smiled at the memory.

"Five babies, then." Then she grimaced, her orgasm approaching.

Kevin: "It doesn't work like that Mom. You can only have one baby at a time, no matter how many times you have a guy shoot up in you. And April doesn't count at all..."

Elaine: "Shut up, Kevin!"

She said it like a mantra, from years of responding to Kevin's pedantry. She reached under the sheets, grabbed Rob's wrist, used his hand like a toy, pumping it in and out of her now-gaping slit, her clit at full attention. It hit her suddenly.

"Ahhhhhhhrrggglge."

Elaine arched her back, body up off the bed, held it for a moment, eyes rolled back, then collapsed in a gurgling, contented heap, spent.

Rob pulled his hand out from under the sheet. His fingers were dripping in slime like some protoplasmic beast had spewed on them. Which of course had happened. He showed the others.

Kevin: "Jesus Mom! How much of that can you hold? It must be like a thermos bottle in there."

April protested "Elaine is a beautiful person with many wonderful physical attributes. Which just happen to include an enormous capacity for cum."

Elaine turned her head and smiled her thanks to April. She settled back down.

"Six babies!"

Kevin: "Mom! It doesn't work like that!"

"Shut up Kevin!"

This from Rob. They all looked surprised. Rob hardly ever said anything!

April wasn't done. "You see Kevin, by creatively imagining an unlikely scenario, like every orgasm producing a baby, Elaine is connecting her sensual self to her conscious self through a mental back-door. Its imagery, and very important to a person's emotional well-being. You just saw her cum like an Amazon queen! Part of that comes from tricking the subconscious."

Elaine: "Kevin can be conventional sometimes. "

She struggled to a sitting position. "In any case, I'm gonna have to unload soon or these sheets will be a lost cause."

Kevin looked alarmed at that. "Hurry! Don't lose any! Hold it in!"

April glared at him as Elaine threw the sheets off, revealing her mature tanned body. Her sweaty breasts rose and fell, two beautiful full boobs that sagged gently as she sat up. Her taut tummy muscles worked under a comfortable bulge of tub. She swung her legs carefully off the bed, one hand holding her smeared, drenched pussy. She paused, arranged her internal muscles, and when she was satisfied, she stood and began walking bow-legged to the ensuite bathroom.

Kevin: "Hurry! You're leaking!"

Indeed, Elaine WAS leaking, slime escaping her vagina through her clenched fingers, blobs beginning to run down both legs, the flow accelerating as she staggered along. She disappeared into the bathroom. They heard her sit on the toilet, then a series of plops and blops as she released her cunt muscles.

Elaine called from the bathroom

"Jesus Rob! Do you have a third nut I didn't notice? Because you sure busted both of those giants in me. Twice!"

The blooping continued for some time, then turned into a streaming drizzle sound. At some point it became normal peeing, which went on for 10, 20, 30 seconds. The three still in bed looked at one another in amazement, then burst out laughing.

The bathroom was still but for a rocking squeak.

Rob, quizzically: "Ok, what can she be doing now?"

Keving: "Oh, she always rubs one out after. It's kind of a sacrament with her. The final orgasm is from 'the one who loves you most', which in a healthy mind is yourself. Or some shit like that."

April objected. "I think that's beautiful! I'm going to share that with my clients. So many people have a hang-up about masturbation. Maybe I'll do a demonstration, do it together, legitimize and share their orgasm." She looked energized by the thought.

Kevin smiled, and his heart grew another size. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek spontaneously. April smiled curiously at that, but he didn't say anything, so she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek as well.

Denise reentered the room from the direction of the kitchen, still naked, fresh streaks of cum in her hair like highlights. A new snail trail glistening under her chin, down her front between her breasts, ending in her belly button which appeared to be full of jizz. One breast seemed to be painted brown.

"Roger says pancakes are ready in 10 minutes!"

They seemed to be staring at her rack, so she looked down.

"I have pancake batter on my boob!", surprised.

She came to April's side of the bed, who scooted over to make room for her.

April: "He's such a dear. And so vigorous for his age!"

Denise: "You said it!"

She fished a hair out of her mouth, looked at it, showed it to April.

"The drapes may be silver, but the carpet is still nutty brown!" The girls laughed.

Kevin leaned across April, grasped the underside of Denise's batter-spattered boob in one hand, bent and began cleaning it with his tongue and lips. Licking around the bottom, he worked his way up the sides of her modest, pointy breast, slurping and sucking as he went.

April: "Kevin! Raw egg!"

Denise: "No worries. Roger uses some faux-egg stuff. Less cholesterol he said, let the chickens fuck in peace he said."

April melted. "How caring! I believe your Dad is a fey spirit, Kevin."

She got a rare idea. "I'll go help him make breakfast!"

From the bathroom, in a labored voice, "Give him a minute, darling! He's old!"

April was confused, then laughed. "No, I mean really, I'm going to set the table!"

Denise: "I'll help!"

She turned as if to get out of bed. There was a loud Popping! sound as Kevins vacuum-cleaner mouth broke free of her nipple.

April: "No worries sweet-cheeks! I know where everything is!"

April unfurled from the sheets, climbed over Denise, got up and scanned the room, spied her shirt hung on the lamp. That was why it was so dim in here!

Kevin re-attached once April had left and resumed his cleaning efforts. Denise ran one hand through his hair absently as he suckled her spit-wet breast.

Rob was regarding his own hand, admiring the slime-covered digits, spreading his fingers and watching the cum mess stretch and break.

Denise: "Was there another party while I was gone?"

April: "Ha! No, that's just another Saturday for Kevin's Mom."

Rob tentatively licked the tip of one finger, smiled and popped the whole thing into his mouth, sucked on it, swirled it around and swallowed. He proceeded to clean every digit, like a messy kid with an ice-cream. Denise looked on, fascinated. Her hand snaked between her legs, one finger idly pressing and releasing her clit.

April had slipped on her shirt but not buttoned it. She could feel the heat of the lamp on it. Her little boobs peaked out like two curious forest creatures with pink noses. She started to the door, bare-bottomed but warmed by the shirt.

From the bathroom came a strained, stifled scream, then heavy breathing.

"Seven babies!" they chorused.

Kevin: "It doesn't work like..."

"Shut up, Kevin!" said everybody.

--- to be continued in the kitchen ---