Free Spirits Ch. 02: Breakfast

Story Info
The crew heads for pancakes and sex in the kitchen.
7k words
4.34
5.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast at Elaine and Roger's

The sun had come up properly now, illuminating the world through the kitchen window. Bright daylight reflected the mood in the room.

Roger stood at the stove, spatula in hand and pancake sizzling in the skillet. A pleasant stocky older man with short silver hair, he radiated goodwill.

Wearing just a short frilly apron, lacy around the edges and decorated with a rosebud print, it left nothing of him to the imagination.

His lightly hairy body was well-muscled but laid with a comfortable padding, appropriate for his age.

Under his slightly protruding belly hung a pecker of respectable length and girth. Currently it was in the capable hand of April.

An enormously likeable girl, April had a round face with puckering lips, bright eyes, short hair in a pixie cut and a bright pink apple-bottom. Pink from all the attention it had had been given by pretty much everyone in the house during last night's orgy.

April stood behind Roger, pressed to his back, hugging him with one arm while the other stretched around his waist to grasp his wood. She was lovingly giving it a slow, steady wank. She was like a tiny pixie attached to an enormous oak stump.

"There's a platter on the table, enough for one for everybody!" April called gaily to the folks straggling in from the bedroom.

They were all naked or mostly so. Kevin wore bunny slippers and nothing else. He was conventionally good-looking with dark hair and medium height, a light tan and a decent dick. He smiled fondly at April, whom he was hopelessly in love with.

April smiled back. "Good morning my woodman!"

"Morning, cunny-bunny!"

Elaine rolled her eyes. "I'd say Get a Room you two, except you did that all night."

Elaine was a tanned lady with good muscle tone, plus a comfortable roll around her wide child-bearing hips. Two generous brown breasts sagged comfortably on her frame, tanned like the rest of her. She generally wore a kind smile or a weary grimace, depending on the situation. She wore only a green skirt that didn't quite reach her knees. Her hair was a wild mess, like she'd been having irresponsible sex all night. She was smiling contentedly.

April giggled, reached over as Kevin bent for a peck on the cheek and gave his dick a companionable yank with her free hand. He swatted her on the butt and went to the table.

April returned her attention to Roger, increasing her pace. His dick was rapidly hardening and lengthening. Roger took a half-step back from the stove to avoid getting his sensitive member scorched. April stepped with him, maintaining her hug and her grip, face a study in concentration.

Breakfast was set with six places, each with a glass of water, a glass of orange juice, and dinner plate and side plate, and knife and fork. A napkin was neatly folded on each plate. A generous china platter took pride of place, stacked with six large pancakes. Roger liked to make them almost as big as the skillet. Usually, one was enough.

"The table is beautiful! Thank you, April!" Elaine was quick with praise, being Kevin's mother and mistress of the house.

April smiled shyly, and blushed. God she was beautiful Elaine thought, in so many graceful ways. And can she suck pussy! April continued to stroke Roger's still-growing boner.

"I thought I said, give him a minute!" Elaine gently chided April.

"But he's such a dear! And we're only talking. He's been telling me about his garden."

"If you Only Talk any more, we're going to have cream with our pancakes!"

It was true, Roger's roger was at full extension, April's ministrations and naked hugs having had their good effect. His erection kept him back from the stove, so he had to reach to flip the pancake. He did it with practiced skill.

In a brief comfortable silence, they could all hear a rhythmic bumping sound coming through the walls. Denise's faint moans rose and fell with the same rhythm.

"Where are Denise and Rob?" April asked. "They should eat while it's still hot!"

Elaine answered. "Last I saw, Denise was trying to stuff Rob's entire hand in her mouth, while furiously frigging herself."

Roger raised an eyebrow. "That's a new one on me. What was Rob doing?"

"Looking lost and confused, like a deer in the headlights."

Roger nodded, as that was often Rob's expression. Rob was a recent addition to their little group, and each new thing took him a while to absorb. Well, Denise had taken everyone a while to absorb. She faced everything and everyone with abandon, giving and taking no quarter.

"Hydrate everyone! I want to see those glasses drained before you're done!" April was the groups' helpful health advisor, as she was a massage therapist and took an interest in all health matters physical and emotional. She continued to administer to Roger, though she could reach only the first one-third of his now impressive member.

"Yes Ma'am" they responded. Kevin, sitting on the far end of the table by the window, picked up his water glass and drained it at one go. He always did exactly as April told him. It was the best approach for keeping a happy relationship. And most of what April told him to do was really quite fun.

Elaine sipped from her orange juice. She picked up another juice and handed it to April, who took it in her free hand and brought it around to Roger's mouth. He obliged by pressing his lips to the glass and opening his mouth slightly. April tipped a little juice in by feel but tipped too far.

Juice ran down his chin and dripped onto April's hand grasping his cock. She giggled and handed the glass back to Elaine. April massaged the OJ into as much of his cock as she could reach and continued her ministrations.

Denise's muffled moaning ended with a stifled scream, easily heard through the wall. Shortly after, Rob appeared in the doorway from the bedroom wearing nothing but crooked boxer shorts pulled up too far.

Tall and with red hair, he was not handsome. But his body made up for this, with a lean muscular frame and two enormous balls. They dangled out one leg hole of the boxers, along with his member, the bulbous tip showing clearly. He had one finger in his mouth, idly sucking on it.

"Denise finished with you?" Kevin asked with a grin.

"I guess so... I never know! I thought she was done, then she pulled my hand out of her mouth and jammed it into her snatch. Way into her snatch! " He marveled at the memory.

"Is she coming? I mean coming, not cumming. I know she's cumming by the sounds you guys were making."

"She'll be a minute. She was washing her cunt, so she could put on panties."

April and Elaine nodded. They both knew the hazards of cum-panty.

Rob approached the table "Can I sit here?" He pointed at the chair by Elaine, which had a gauzy shirt draped over it.

"Sure!" April responded. "Just toss my shirt on another chair. I took it off because it's so warm in the kitchen."

Rob carefully picked up the shirt, paused to sniff the armpits, smiled and set it gently over the next chair over. He scooted his chair out and sat, turning his head to smile at Elaine.

Elaine had paid especial attention to Rob all night, as he was new to the group. He'd gotten the best part of her time, her energy and her cunt.

"Morning Rob! Dig in! There's butter in the dish and warm syrup in pitcher. April says we all have to drink both glasses, to rehydrate."

Rob scanned the table, pulled a pancake from the platter onto his plate. He snagged the butter dish and used his knife to liberally slather the entire surface. Then the pitcher, dousing the whole in a liberal flow. Picking up the orange juice, he drained half at one pull, then took knife and fork in hand and attacked the sweet buttery cake.

"That is a man of huge appetites" thought Elaine. "And a body to go with it." A generous mouth, wiry muscular frame, and oh! that cock! It rivalled Roger's monster.

Denise finally made her appearance. If she had been washing up, it didn't show. Her hair was liberally streaked with cum, she had snail trails on nearly every part of her body. Whatever makeup she had once been wearing was just a blur. She was wearing running shoes and panties with a beach theme - shells, buckets, umbrellas. And that was all. Only the panties were clean, probably because she'd removed them almost as soon as she'd arrived last night.

She made her way around the table and slid into a seat on the side against the wall, out of the way. Without speaking, she prepared her plate and started wolfing it down. That was Denise - all business whether eating, working or fucking.

Roger's condition was getting critical now. His face screwed up into an agonized grimace, as April stepped around to get both hands on his penis. She began a rapid double motion, each hand running from the root to the tip in waves, then back down to the root again. Three repetitions of that, and she saw his horse-balls clench as his orgasm took him.

As each powerful pulse rose in his cock April firmly held the tip in one hand, squeezing exactly enough to turn the gush into a stream. Like an artist she directed the flow into the skillet. Deftly she created with a few strokes a sketch on the surface of the pancake. The last dribbling spasm she zig-zagged across the top edge of her creation. Giving Roger a last quick kiss, she released him carefully so as not to get his member burnt. Then she eyed her abstract image critically.

Roger exclaimed "It's a face! It's my face!"

It was true. Like a spunk-Rembrandt, April had in a few strokes marked out a clever caricature of Roger's face, from his angular cheeks to his mop of thinning hair sticking out haphazardly. Somehow, she had captured his generous nature, in just a few streaks!

Roger lifted the edge to check for doneness, then hefted it out onto a waiting plate.

April, grinning, carried the plate to the table. Leaning over Rob, tits pressed to his shoulder, she reached across the table, tipped the plate and slid the cake onto Denise's stack.

"Spunk art, for our resident cum eating cunt!" she proudly announced. Denise examined the cake briefly, then looked April in the eye and stood. April met her look, her mouth in an impish smirk and her stare challenging.

Denise reached across the table, put one hand behind April's head, pulled her closer, turned her head sideways and pressed her lips to April's. Her buttery syrupy tongue forced it's way past April's willing lips, probing her teeth. They tongue-fucked one another's mouth for a time.

Denise finally pulled away, their tongues the last thing to reluctantly separate. April giggled happily, her face turning a cute shade of pink. Sitting, Denise picked up the syrup pitcher and poured it over her plate. What jizz was not soaked into the cake began to shift and slide, turning the face into a Salvador Dali-style surreal mask. Picking up knife and fork, Denise carved off a sizeable wedge from the stack, blotted up as much jizz as she could and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm. Thank you, April, this is my favorite breakfast from now on!"

That got a laugh from around the table. They all knew of the joy Denise took in having her partners pull out and spray into her mouth. She had swallowed cum last night from every man in the room. And traded with Elaine at least once.

Roger had poured and scraped the last of the batter into the still-hot skillet, a bemused post-ejaculation half-smile on his face. The aroma of cooking batter filled the kitchen.

April ate delicately at her breakfast. She was small and ate only a fraction of what the others did. She sipped at her water and juice alternately, careful to regulate her hydration. A third of the way through the enormous pancake, she offered the rest of her plate to Rob. He looked delighted, nodded and took her plate, flipped the cake onto his. He stacked her plate under his and continued plowing through the stack.

"I can hardly believe his appetites! I hope he can cook, because the way he eats he'd hardly be able to afford enough takeout! Come to think of it, all his appetites are huge."

April continued musing on Rob prodigious needs, remembering how he'd plunged again and again into Elaine's warm welcoming cunt all night. She'd been the only one who seemed able to satisfy him, if only for a little while each time. After a drink and a half hour snooze he'd been right back on top of Elaine, railing away at her slit with his re-energized horse-cock.

These thoughts led her hand to slip idly into Rob's lap. She gently petted his member, draped over his leg like a snake sleeping on a rock. He withstood this light play for a while, until his appetite for breakfast was somewhat abated. Then he reached out for the syrup pitcher. He grinned mischievously at April and made as if to pour syrup onto her hand and his cock.

Elaine was watching out of the corner of her eye. At the sight of the pitcher tipping over, she interjected.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! You two stop that!"

Rob froze, as if paralyzed, the pitcher poised with syrup glistening at the lip of the spout, ready to stream out. He looked at Elaine, starting to hang his head like a scolded dog.

Elaine continued "I've got to clean this floor. A sticky syrup mess will take ages to get blotted up! You put her up on the table if you're going to play those games!"

It took a moment, but the idea that he wasn't being scolded sank in. Rob unfroze and put the pitcher down, the new idea lighting up his face. Standing, he scooted his chair back and bent to put one arm under April's thighs. The other arm went behind her back, and with hardly any effort he lifted her bodily out of her chair.

Roger took in the situation and with one hand adroitly pivoted April's chair out of the way beside the stove, leaving the way clear for Rob to move to the end of the table with his girly burden. Kevin scooted his chair back into the corner, taking his plate and juice in both hands, leaving the end of the table clear.

Swinging April around full circle, Roger arching his back and pulling in his stomach to make room for Aprils adorable feet to swing past, Rob deposited her on the end of the table Kevin had just vacated, in a sitting position. Firmly he put one enormous hand on her chest, squashing her boobs until she got the idea and laid back. With the other hand he prised open her thighs and stepped between them.

Denise watched all this with growing interest. Not the slowest wit in the room, she picked up the syrup pitcher where Rob had left it and handed it over to him handle first. She never stopped forking and chewing.

Rob felt the pitcher to make sure it wasn't too warm, then with a flourish he waved it over her petite body. A thin stream of syrup zig-zagged over her breasts, her stomach and finally her bald pussy. Setting the pitcher down carefully, he bent over April and began to lick. With his generous thick lips and startlingly long tongue, he worked every inch of her nipples, finishing by taking one petite breast entirely in his mouth. April looked hypnotized, her breathing ragged and uneven, her attention laser-focused on what he was doing.

Attaching to her breast like a lamprey, sucking with considerable force he pulled his head away from her body drawing her breast out a surprising distance. Ending with a loud Pop! Her nipple was now engorged, her breast bright pink like her bottom. April started to make little animal sounds. She'd been clearly overwhelmed by the entire unexpected sequence, from being seized from her chair to being doused with syrup and now eaten like a buffet.

Moving to the other breast, Rob repeated his performance. This time he closed his mouth over the adorable half-melon and squeezed with his lips, drawing his mouth closed around her tit until just the nipple remained inside. Pulling back with considerable suction he stretched the tiny bud out, drawing the breast into an ever-longer cone, until the suction broke. Her breast popped! and rebounded back, this nipple now squashed and lengthened by his lips and the strong pull. It slowly regained its original shape as they watched, like a little flower bud unfolding.

Moving on to her belly Rob slathered and sucked. Lapping across the front, he was careful to give attention to her sides where drips of syrup had run down. No square inch of skin was left unattended by his ravenous mouth. Soon her entire belly glistened. He felt a bump on his shoulder and paused to see Kevin holding out a glass of water. Rob took it and drained it at one go, handed the glass back with a "Thanks!" The syrup he'd consumed had started to get cloying, and the water was very welcome.

Reaching her mound, Rob moved to crouch between her thighs for a better angle. With both hands he gently and firmly asserted his strength by pinching and stretching her tiny pussy lips alarmingly far back to reveal her glistening vulva. Her vagina within clenched and moved like an animal hiding it its burrow, pink and damp. Syrup had seeped here too, or was it pussy juice? It was hard to tell.

Rob began to indiscriminately gorge himself on her labia, vulva and even sticking his tongue into her love passage, leaving nowhere for stray maple syrup to hide.

April had given up all pretense of control. She was thrashing her torso around on the table, her arms pinwheeling up over her head, trying to grasp at the hard tabletop but getting no purchase. She tried to sit up at one point, but Rob put one hand on her chest and pressed her back down onto the table firmly. She cried out in large gasps and squeaks, quickly surrendering to his far superior strength.

Grasping one side of the table with her left hand, the right pawed around blindly until it found Denise's plate. It seized on the stack of pancakes and began to maul them, pancake and butter squeezing between her convulsing fingers.

Denise stared helplessly at her plate, uncertain how to proceed. April's tiny hand was knocking around her plate covered in dough and syrup, spasmodically clenching and unclenching, reducing her breakfast to ruin. She decided Fuck it! and continued by working around April's passion, spearing fragments of pancake as they broke loose and finishing as best she could.

Settling finally on April's clit Rob repeated his suction and pulling, elongating her perfect engorged sex button into a vulgar tiny penis with his lips, then letting it go with a minute blip! sound. He repeated the sucking, stretching and pulling, deforming her clit like a sex-starved taffy pulling machine.

April cried out louder each time her sex was stretched, her belly convulsing and her back arching, until reaching a final primal yowl of lust and release, she came.

As she shuddered out her orgasm, back arched, hands pressed back like she was crucified right there on the table, to Rob's considerable surprise a strong stream of pussy fluid began to spurt from her cunt. He pulled back, but the stream grew as her body clenched and increased until he was under a shower of female ejaculation spraying across his face and naked chest, even into his open gaping mouth.

April convulsed once, twice, three times with weaker streams each time and finally collapsed back on the table, totally spent, vibrating with adrenaline and sexual heat. Rob released her and stood. She drew her legs up and curled into a fetal position on the table, pink all over and pulsing with her heavy breathing.

Pussy juice continued to leak out of her abused sex and pool on the sticky table, running everywhere in little rivulets. Rob thought her the most adorable post-fuck package of naked girl imaginable, pink all over, sweating, and making little kitten mewling sounds between each gasp. He felt stirrings of pride and self-respect, which until that moment he hadn't known he was lacking.

There was a stunned silence around the table. Only Roger continued working, his spatula scraping on the skillet, a knowing smile on his face.

12