Free Spirits Ch. 02: Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin came to his senses with a start, and strategically laid his napkin to stem April's orgasmic tide and keep it from running onto the floor. Elaine smiled gratefully at him across the room.

Kevin then gently moved the platter and stray utensils further away from the still-comatose April with practiced skill, keeping her safe from accidental jabs. He bent to peer at her face, curled up into her knees and arms, alert for any signs of distress.

...

April

When Rob picked April up, she felt a strange, exciting rush. He was so strong! She was helpless in his arms, like a small animal. He whirled her around and she felt breathless, like a little girl on the merry-go-round, not sure whether to be exited or scared. She decided to trust him, as he'd shown only good sense and consideration all night.

Looking up at him from where he placed her, she began to anticipate his large cock entering her tiny cunt and wondered how he would accomplish it. Normally she had to straddle a fellow to get impaled on a big cock, working it in slowly and using her body weight as counter pressure.

When the hot syrup began to splatter on her chest she was taken by surprise. It was almost too hot - not painful but close, startling her senses and waking up her skin to every sensation. She felt she could feel each tiny hair of the delicate fuzz that covered her arms, her thighs. Her nipples hardened instantly.

When the syrup hit her belly she gasped involuntarily, her abdomen clenching. And when it became clear he would continue to her slit, she felt a surge of alarm! The hot sugar solution actually hit her wet slot and sent an electric current through her core. Her heart began to race.

Now his mouth was on her body, and she didn't know how to react. It was simultaneously terribly intimate to feel his lips on her most sensitive places, but also like a violation. It wasn't rape, because it was consensual, but it was as close to that feeling as she ever cared to come.

When he fastened onto her breast she felt entirely consumed. He could actually eat her body if he chose, and she could do nothing. The clash of fear and elation was new to her, a place she had never gone in her sexual contact with any other man or woman. And as he pulled her breast away from her body like an animal tearing at its prey, a sexual fire began in her belly like she had never felt. She cried out "He's eating me!" but her breath was so ragged that no one heard or understood. That was terrifying in its way too and increased the fire inside her.

When he stretched her nipple to its limit, as if to tear it off her body, her self-control left entirely. Her arms began to flap around as if trying to escape, her legs attempting to crawl away but his powerful body holding them helpless against the table.

As Rob's tongue roamed unhindered across her tender vulnerable stomach she felt pulses of heat in her groin, her body responding to the invasion with a rush of blood and adrenaline. She began to beg and cry out, but again was past making coherent human sounds. Only little animal cries came out, and she knew no help could come.

Too soon it seemed, he was at her sex and again she felt totally in his power. His hands pulled her body open, and she was helpless to do anything. When his tongue invaded her vagina, consuming not only her flesh but now reaching inside her body to her soul it seemed, she responded with animal instinct and tried to escape this final intimate joining. Her abdomen convulsed and her body tried to sit up, to flee. His powerful hand simply squashed her back down on the table, like a lion holding the antelope down with one casual paw as it consumed its prey.

She surrendered herself entirely to what would come. Her soul would survive, even if her body could not.

As she felt her cunt eaten and eaten, like a storm front boiling an angry orgasm rose from somewhere within her. It raged through her vitals, bounced around inside her torso and reflected down to her womb.

There it raged like a hurricane, amplified in her overstimulated sex, a geyser of her energy surging from that spot outward, a hydraulic pump of irresistible force.

Without knowing it, she arched her back and clenched every muscle in her body, her mind only aware of being consumed by an irresistible other that would not be content until her flesh was totally his. That was her last incoherent thought before she blacked out.

Her consciousness only really returned to her as she found herself curled on the table, a warm wetness under her that she felt half-panicked might be blood. Raising her body a little, she saw it was only water. Has somebody spilled a glass? But it was warm and smelled of sex. Did she do that?

She sensed more that saw Kevin by her side, arranging a napkin and moving small things to make her more comfortable. She felt a surge of warmth, reminded that Kevin would not let any real harm come to her. Her last muscles unclenched, and she found she could uncurl her body again. Aware of her surroundings, the sounds of breakfast and happy chatter came to her.

"That was amazing! Nobody ever did that before, when I was eating them." This from Rob.

Elaine mused "We should never be surprised by what our April can do. She's a force of nature."

Opening her eyes and sitting, she saw Kevin beaming at her, proud as a new father. What? What had happened?

Sliding to the edge of the table, slick with sex fluid, she nearly skidded off onto the floor. Kevin was there to catch her, and with one arm around her he helped her to her feet. She had to lean on him to stay standing. Her legs were numb and weak, and her back strangely sore. She didn't try to speak, just clung to him and smiled weakly.

She was surprised to see Rob dripping wet from hair to chest, grinning despite his drenching.

"I'm proud of you darling! I've never seen anything like that before." When Kevin saw her confusion, he gently explained.

"Rob was eating you out, and you came like a fire hose. He nearly drowned in your cum! You were screaming and cumming so hard, I think you passed out."

"I...I never did that before." April looked dumbfounded, like she'd just discovered she could fly. Had this strength been inside her all this time? Her thoughts immediately turned outward. Who else could do this? Could everyone? How could she coax this ability out of her clients? Her thoughts darted like mayflies, a whole new world of therapeutic opportunity opening to her.

...

Denise

The pancakes were much-needed fuel for her morning run. Sex all night was glorious, but it had a cost in calories that must be paid. She turned over the figures in her head and added some more butter to her plate.

She noticed Rob and April messing around with their hands under the table. Then curiously Rob took the syrup and made as if to pour it out in his lap. What the fuck?

Elaine objected, and things started happening quickly. Before she knew it April was laid out in front of her on the breakfast table. Putting two and two together she hooked the syrup pitcher with one finger and passed it back to Rob. He tested its warmth - good man! - and poured half of it out, all over April's naked body! Somehow that was hotter than anything that had happened last night.

Denise's attention was split between stuffing calories in and Robs antics. What made it surprising was, Rob taking the lead! He'd spent the whole night following Elaine's lead like he had a ring through his nose and Elaine had a leash tied on.

She wasn't sure what she thought about this development. Rob as follower was safe and simple. Rob was now an unknown piece on the board. Would he know how far to go? Who to fuck and when?

Seeing Rob slurping up hot syrup from April's adorable body was getting her uncomfortable. She squirmed in her chair. Suddenly she felt a wetness between her cunt lips. What the fuck?

Then when Rob ate her entire boob, the sight of his whole mouth gobbling a part of her body made her flush with sudden heat. She didn't have time for this shit; she had to finish breakfast and get to practice. She returned to slamming down carbs.

Suddenly April was thrashing around, arms going this way and that. With a splat! a tiny perfect hand landed in the middle of her plate. Confused for a moment, not sure how to feel, with an effort she decided she'd be ok about it. April wasn't responsible for her actions, not while Rob was sticking his man-tongue every which place. And the sight of her spasmodically clutching at her splooge-covered pancake stack, the brown cake mashed and oozing through those tiny fingers, suddenly made it more than ok. It was white-hot.

With a spasm of her own, Denise felt a gush of wet spurt out of her cunt. Well, shit. These knickers were done for. Not one to cry over spilt milk, she continued carefully forking around Aprils clenched fist for bites of breakfast. It seemed tastier for having been pre-processed by a sex-mad nymph.

Rob was really going to town now, gulping and smacking away at Aprils adorable cunny. He'd opened her up like an oyster and was eating his fill from her insides. This seemed ok with April as she then went into her orgasm. It was really ok with Denise, as her cunt began to form a pool of wet on her chair. She just went with it, dripping girl-cum while drinking OJ. I'm like a human water pipe - pour it in one end and it squirts out the other! She grinned around a mouthful of chewed pancake.

The show was just winding up when April began shooting cum like a fire hose. Rob stood right in the fountain, stunned like usual and getting wetter by the second, gulping when her spray went in his slack mouth.

Ok, Rob was still the same Rob, but now apparently with the superpower of sucking enormous orgasms straight out of your gash. She could work with that.

She cleaned her plate, sticking little April's hand in her mouth and slurping off as much smashed breakfast as she could. As the watery climax abated April withdrew her arm and curled into an adorable girl-ball as Rob stood, dripping with her juices.

"I'm glad I don't have to mop all this up!" Denise realized she really wouldn't mind mopping up April's fluids. She dipped a finger in the rivulet meandering across the table and sucked the wet off. Not many calories there. April would definitely have to remember to re-hydrate after this.

With a sudden impulse she reached between her legs and dipped some of her own cum off her chair, slurped at her finger. Different, maybe more sweet, but that was probably just some syrup on her finger. She grinned again.

...

Elaine, always ready with the affirming remark, directed this toward a still-grinning Rob.

"You showed great skill, eating April out like that. She felt helpless and uncertain, while you led her firmly along with restraint and consideration. All that added up to a great experience. It was new territory for you both!"

Rob beamed at the well-deserved praise. Kevin handed him a napkin, which he took without doing anything. Kevin pointed to his face, drenched with syrup and cum. Mopping his face, it came away a sodden mess. He gave up and tossed it onto his empty plate.

Roger added his two cents from the stove. "April was energized by your power and control. You should be proud of your performance. Remember though, that it was April that did all the cumming. The two of you were both very impressive."

"I'm sure you know, there's a tendency to feel powerful emotion after an event like that. Don't be surprised at sudden feelings of attraction or desire. Still, it was a physical expression, not an emotional commitment between you. Sex and love are very distinct things. April may be grateful for what you did, but that doesn't mean she's falling for you. It just means she came like a wild cat and liked that you helped her do that.

She may even return the effort, helping you find new depths of sexual desire. Again, it isn't love or devotion. It's plain human consideration."

Rob sobered up a bit, processing that. April nodded her agreement, eyeing Rob carefully. He was new to all this, and it would be normal if his feelings were a little confused for a while. She'd help him decipher the difference between hot sex and romantic love. It was something she dealt with all the time in therapy.

Rob didn't know it, but this was the best possible group he could have become part of. Their skill at parsing emotional states and physical desires was vast, stemming from deep wells of experience and intuition. He was in good hands.

Roger put the final pancake on a plate and turned off the burner. The bowl and utensils went into the sink, then he chose a fork from the drawer and began to eat standing up. His glass he set on the counter, taking periodic pulls from as he went, mindful of Aprils admonition about hydrating.

Elaine: "I'm going to spend today recovering from last night! The floors need scrubbing, and some of the walls in the hallway too. And despite your heroic efforts, the kitchen floor will have to be mopped. The dishes will take just a minute, but then there's the beds to strip and remake. And I have Pilates at 1!"

"Kevin, you promised to do laundry and clean up the sex messes on the furniture?"

Kevin nodded dutifully. "I use leather cleaner on the chairs and blotting with a damp cloth and a spot cleaner on the fabric furniture. It takes a little time and elbow grease, but it never fails!!"

Elaine continued, "Roger, if I remember right, you have some transplants from the Atrium to get in?"

Roger swallowed and responded "I checked this morning, and the weather will be perfect. A little April shower this afternoon will set them in nicely." He smiled as his unintentional reference to April's recent performance.

Rob piped up. "I have an upgrade at work - you know I do computer IT for the insurance company. They're running some back-revved versions of antivirus, which is always a bad idea. I do it on the weekend, so nobody is interrupted."

Rob was not only a good lay and a nice guy, but he also worked hard at everything he did. He would go far.

April stirred, her strength returning: "I have one client this morning: some massage, aromatherapy and light spanking. Then I want to plan some new therapy. Elaine gave me some great ideas about that!"

Kevin felt a thrill at the thought. April liked to try out new ideas on him first. From what he'd heard this one would be a doozy, involving mutual masturbation and affirming mantras.

Denise struggled in her chair, wriggling out of her panties. She held them up, eyed them critically. The crotch was clearly soaked through.

"Kevin, could you be a bud and throw these in with your load? And if you find my shorts and blouse, they're on their third day. They could use washing too."

Denise wasn't too fastidious about clothing. Whatever was lying on the floor of her apartment in the morning, got put on. Except panties - they had to be clean, or she'd go without. She tossed the undergarment across the table, and Kevin snagged them out of the air.

Kevin agreed readily, looking critically at the panties, thinking about bleach. "You have practice today?" Denise was the running coach for the local Junior College.

"I'm taking the new batch up Ball Buster hill. They need some of the cobwebs blown out after spring break. "

"How do you keep them coming to practice? I've been walking the trail up that hill - it's a killer! And with all their classes, they have to want to skip sometimes." Rob was curious.

"Oh, I have my ways. If they can keep up with me, I give them a blowjob at the end of the trail. If they can beat me up the hill, I take them home and fuck them!"

"I bet that doesn't happen very often." Rob looked at her critically. Denise was clearly a good runner with lean arms, a sixpack belly, and runners' glutes that gave her butt a fabulous shape.

"I awarded only a couple blowjobs last semester; but one new girl looks promising. I'll be eating teen cunt today with any luck!"

She got up, carried her dish to the sink while cleaning it of butter and syrup with long strokes of her prehensile tongue, and made ready to leave. Rob watched open-mouthed, his cock twitching.

Elaine considered Denise's nakedness thoughtfully. "Do you want to borrow something to wear? I think I have some stretchy pants and a workout shirt that isn't too baggy for you."

"Nah" Denise looked down at her naked body as if noticing it for the first time, dismissed the idea. "I have some running shorts in the car; that's all I'll need."

Kevin looked interested. "Won't your bare boobs be distracting? That's a lot to spring on some innocent college kids."

Denise grinned. "Nah. They're far from innocent. And it's part of their training. It'll inspire most of the guys to try to keep up. And some of the girls. The rest will want to keep up with them. It all works."

Rob's cock twitched again.

...

"Have a good run, dear. Don't be too hard on your students! All they want is to please you." Elaine opened the front door to let her out.

They both stepped onto the stoop, looking out at the yard. The sun was already warm on their skin. Elaine felt it on her face, her shoulders, her bare breasts and her belly. Even her bare feet were warmed. The light breeze played around her skirt, cooling her legs and playing with her pussy hair. Life was good.

"I know, Elaine. I do it all for them. They don't know yet what they're capable of. If I can get even one to release their full potential, it'll change their life. And get the Lynxes another winning season!" Denise stepped in front of Elaine, leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss. Her hand slipped over Elaines boob; Elaine returned the gesture with a gentle squeeze of Denise's nipple.

An elderly couple were walking their dog out on the sidewalk, enjoying the early sunshine. The lady stopped and waved. Denise knew them just as the Hendersons.

Mrs. Henderson "Hello Elaine! Hello Denise! Off to practice?"

Denise: "Yes Mrs. Henderson. I'm running late."

Mrs. Henderson: "Have a nice time last night dear?"

Denise: "Oh yes!" Over her shoulder as she sprinted naked down the walk and got in her car "April squirted this morning! It was awesome!"

"I could do that when we first were married; Remember Norman?"

Mr Henderson was grinning like a fool and said nothing. He continued to stare at Denise.

Denise rolled down the window: "I bet you were a wildcat in your day! Goodbye Mrs. Henderson. Have a great day, Norman!" Grinning, she waggled her chest in Norman's general direction as she started the car.

Denise pulled away, her glowing face and beautiful shoulders and breasts clearly visible through the windshield. Her open lifestyle gave some faculty at the college some consternation. But the Alumni loved her, loved how she consistently won the season for the Lynxes, so there was nothing the administration could really do. The college depended on the good graces of the Alumni for their endowment.

Elaine was proud of how Denise had grown from the nervous, angry young graduate student she'd met what, four years ago? Today she was a woman of confidence, making her own rules and living her own life. Elaine knew that their little group had a big part in that change.

She said a few more words to Mrs. Henderson, then went inside and shut the door quietly as the Hendersons continued their walk, Norman still grinning like an idiot.

12