Free Spirits Ch. 03: BallBuster Hill

Story Info
Denise takes the team up Ball Buster Hill; Gaby challenges.
6.2k words
4.73
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ballbuster Hill

Denise set the car in park. Here at the bottom of Ballbuster Hill there was a pretty little park, somewhat overgrown, rarely used. The hill was so challenging that the trail was essentially reserved as the Lynx running team practice track. She could see her students assembled at the trail head, socializing and stretching. Glancing around, she recognized every vehicle as belonging to her crew. Nobody else out here this early. Good, they'd not have to dodge dog-walkers and gawkers.

She ratcheted the seat back and twisted her lean body to rummage in the back seat. It was scattered with notebooks, fast-food containers and cast-off clothing. Plucking items at random she found a stained pair of circus-themed panties, a torn blouse (from a bonking session when caught in a thunderstorm; that had been a blast), another pair of stained panties with skulls and crossed bone pattern, and under all that some black Lycra running shorts. Bingo!

Opening the door and stepping out, clutching the shorts, she stretched her back this way and that. The night of limitless sex had taken its toll. After the week of spring break, they all needed the cobwebs blown out. She started walking toward her team, rolling her head on her shoulders to get the cricks out of her neck.

The team noticed her as she approached. Several appraised her with heads cocked, amused. She presented quite a sight! Naked but for running shoes, her hair and body were liberally streaked with evidence of last night's debauchery. The cum had dried and left crusty spots in her short hair and on her chin and chest. She had clear evidence of cum and pussy juice tracks running down the inside of both thighs.

Nothing they hadn't seen before.

"All right! Let's get to stretching! Pair up! Take it easy, you've all been lazy bastards for a week. Do deliberate leg lifts. Pay attention to your partner! Don't over-extend!"

"Yes Coach!"

They'd heard it all before, and fell into practiced groups, lifting one another's legs and raising them gently, focused on their partners signals. If you lifted even an inch too far, you could pull a tendon and put someone on the injured list for weeks.

A new girl approached Denise. "I don't have a partner. Can I work with you?" She was lean and had a feral look, and clearly had a crush on Denise but too young and insecure to say it out loud.

"Sure! Gaby, isn't it? I'll do you first; watch how I look you in the eye for feedback. Let me know if it gets anywhere near pain; don't be a hero! It's not worth a pulled tendon."

The girl raised a leg like a cheerleader doing the splits, obviously extremely limber and maybe showing off a little. Denise seized on her delicate ankle with both hands, bracing herself with a wide stance and bent arms, taking the weight of the young athlete as Gaby leaned into her stretch.

This runner was a transfer, from a bigger state school. What she was doing here Denise didn't know. Could find out but it didn't matter. What mattered was how she ran. And she looked like she could run.

Gaby was dressed for hard exercise, running shoes with ankle socks, running shorts and a brief boob band over her sculpted runner's torso. Her kinky hair was tied back in a complicated do with some braiding and knotting.

Her face was angular, severe. She smiled easily enough but nothing erased the fierce, dangerous look of her. Fascinating.

Denise gauged her stretch, holding her gaze and letting the athlete do the work, raising her leg a half-inch at a time when Gaby nodded she was ready.

Glancing down the leg knotted with muscle, she couldn't help noticing this girl preferred loose-fitting shorts. Denise always wore Lycra because it breathed, it was form-fitting and because she didn't have to wash it very often.

It was hard to tell for sure, the shadow in the leg-hole of the shorts combined with her naturally dark skin, but it appeared Gaby was naked under there.

Yes, that was definitely a curly bush peeking out. Looking back into Gaby's face she saw that Gaby knew she'd been perving on her pussy. Gaby licked her lips carelessly, maybe just concentrating on her stretch and maybe hitting on her. Well, this was an interesting turn of events!

Finished with that stretch, she carefully lowered Gabys limber leg and let go only when she was sure Gaby had her balance back. Others were switching partners as well. They had been taught to alternate partners between legs, to give the tendons a moment to recover. Gaby had been ready to lift her other leg but noticing this she quickly changed her posture to hold for Denise.

When Gaby was ready in her stance, Denise bent one knee and lifted the other leg high enough for Gaby to grab. Her grip was firm and sure. Testing her weight, Denise was satisfied and entered her stretch.

God, it felt good! She'd not slacked over spring break, doing a morning run and alternate sprint afternoons. But without someone to hold for you, it was not the same stretching by herself. She leaned into her pose with practiced ease, knowing just where to expect resistance and just how far to push it for maximum benefit. Gaby's support was firm and secure.

Gaby tried to hold her gaze, but her eyes kept flickering down at Denise's leg. No, not her leg; her crotch. Denise realized she was still holding her running Lycra in one hand.

Lacking any panties (they'd gotten drenched with girl-cum at breakfast) her gash was spread out vividly for Gaby to admire. Denise liked a mostly-bald pussy and shaved every other day leaving just a fringe. So, Gaby had plenty to look at.

Denise had washed her cunt after sex so there was nothing but damp pink skin laid out before her. Maybe a little post-orgasm vaginal drool, left over from her gush at the breakfast table. That seemed enough to distract Gaby completely.

"Hey! My eyes are up here!" Denise barked. Gaby looked up guiltily. It was hard to tell under that gorgeous ebony skin, but was she blushing? Anyway, she had her attention fully back where it belonged. Locking gaze Denise would nod, and Gaby would raise slightly, maybe a little too conservative for Denise's taste, but it got the job done.

"Down" Denise said, more gently this time. They switched again, Gaby raising the other leg and Denise holding. Another repeat and another switch and they were done. Waiting for the group to finish, they went into lunges and such until folks were getting warmed up, muscles limber and tendons ready for the task.

"Listen up! Today we are taking no prisoners. You've had your fun, now it's back to serious training. Up the hill, ALL THE WAY to the pole, round and back the way we came. I'll be setting a brutal pace."

There were no complaints from this crowd. The expected nothing less from Coach. Denise started for the trail head in an easy lope, the pack falling in behind. Passing the trail marker post, Denise still had her shorts in one hand. She tossed them onto the post as they passed, too late to fool with them now. Could grab them on the way back.

They'd have plenty to motivate them today, chasing Denise's breathtaking body as the wind burned in their lungs. Who knows, maybe Denise would award one of her famous blow jobs at the end? They'd have to keep pace the entire way up to earn it.

The trail started broad and easy, a slight incline which was no bother for this crew. They loped along, eating up ground with each stride. Several runners flanked Denise, smiling and passing remarks about the recent break. Apparently, some of them had travelled as a pack to a beach resort. The local girls had apparently been quite breathtaking.

Two of the guys and one of the girls, her only seniors this year as a large cohort had graduated at the end of last season, had been the ringleaders.

"The tan on that girl! She was brown as chocolate! I wish I could tan like that!" said Shelly, her current best long-distance athlete.

"How do you know it was tan? She might have been born with that." Gene chimed in. He was a steady climber, with reserves when it counted most.

"Oh, I know!" Shelly smiled a knowing smile.

Denise guessed that meant Shelly had gotten the girl out of her clothes at some point. Well good for her. Nothing like a holiday crush to really relax.

The trees closed in, and the trail closed up. There was barely a breath of wind for the next few minutes. The sweat started to flow. Denise bided her time - let them get warm and wet before shifting gears.

The group was more stretched out, with just Shelly pacing her now. A quick glance over her shoulder showed Gaby not too far back, still with the pack.

Gaby flashed her a grin, those amazing white teeth shining in that striking angular face. Denise didn't respond yet.

In another minute they broke out of the brush and there it was - Ballbuster Hill. A seeming wall facing them, with a track meandering up the side in switchbacks. It appeared to flatten out toward the top but that was misleading. You couldn't see it from the bottom, but it climbed for another quarter mile before peaking up where Pole Line Road crossed the crest on its way back down the valley.

That's where the pole was - just a power pole but Denise had painted an orange stripe around it at head height. It was their goal, their turnaround point, and it was all downhill after that. But they weren't there yet.

Denise felt sweat begin to run down her face, her shoulders, and a rivulet made its way between her firm breasts. They didn't bother her, naked and free. They were still very tight, and barely swayed as she beat her way toward the first rise.

It was a novel experience to have left the panties behind. She felt sweat channeling between her legs, her butt crack, running down her thighs. Well, that'd wash away some of the dried crust so all to the good.

...

Gaby paced herself, keeping up but making no effort to leave the pack. There would be time enough for that on the hill. This was a chance to size up her new team, see who had it and who was struggling. That girl with Denise, Kelly? Shelly? she was clearly taking it easy. She might hit her up about morning runs, if her pace didn't break down on the hill.

The Gene dude was clearly here for the social aspects. He was strong but only due to his age and experience. His glutes didn't look all that developed, and he carried too much weight in his chest and arms. Probably lifted. Which did nothing for running.

The other teammates were very young, their bodies not yet trained into running perfection. Some loose butts, some skinny legs, an occasional swaying belly. Nothing a century or two wouldn't put right. Gaby had put in the miles and the ice packs to get where she was, and knew it took grit. The next couple of months would show interesting changes in the crew. Who would buckle down and give their all, and who would crumple and drop out? It was impossible to tell at this point.

Denise was the champion of this crowd. She had a trim frame, fabulous glutes, sculpted legs and just enough shoulder mass to counterbalance her stride efficiently. She looked like a professional.

She also looked like Gaby wanted to eat her with a spoon. Those boobs, tight and round, pointy with pink(!) areolas and hard nipples you could get your teeth into. And that cunt!

Gaby had transferred here because of Denise. Everybody in the Conference knew legendary Denise. A combination of Dalai Lama, Eva Peron and Amazon Warrior, she astonished any runner she met with her focus, her humility and her fuck-the-rules attitude. Gaby had seen her run just once and knew then she'd one day train with her. And with any luck, get inside her.

From where Gaby was in the pack, she had a pretty good view of the sweat running down Denise's perfect back, between her gorgeous butt cheeks and finally flying from her gash lips with each stride. Her thighs had a considerable gap and her cunt showed as two projecting, meaty lips that closed together like a second mouth. It was like a rain shower behind her, sweat spray shaking off her lips with each stride.

Gaby felt something more that sweat dripping off her own twat. This was an unexpected result of leaving her panties on the car seat. Her shorts would probably have a big wet spot in the crotch after this run.

She wished she was confident enough to run naked like Denise. It took a tremendous ego, or maybe she just didn't give a fuck. Gaby suspected it was the 2nd, but either way was fine with her.

The famous hill was approaching fast. She wondered how Denise was going to handle it. Those switchbacks looked easy, not something that would earn this hill its reputation. So, what then? Was there another route?

Denise answered the question at just that moment. Putting on a shocking burst of speed, she ran straight at the hill like she was greeting a lover. Gaby saw her glance back for just an instant, with a look of pure joy on her face, challenging them to come catch her if they could.

Gaby's heart tried to leap out of her chest, and she choked on an involuntary gasp. What a Warrior this woman was! Gaby instantly knew then, she had to fuck the living daylights out of Denise one way or another.

Well Gaby was a warrior too. She put her head down, lengthened her stride and charged through the pack, leaving them staring after her flying feet and furiously pumping arms.

...

Denise was in heaven, her body and mind aligned with one goal - take this hill, conquer it and in doing so conquer her own self. All thoughts of the crew, the year ahead, the training schedule went quiet. Only running remained.

Her breath was strong in her chest; her legs obeyed her will without question. Her form was aligned, her pumping arms in sync, her heart beating strong and sure. Sweat ran freely from her body, cooling her physically and joining her with the sun and wind. She felt that heat on every square inch of her frame, the wind playing with her body and caressing it like a playmate.

It didn't take long for Gaby to 'catch up' to Denise, since Denise was already on the hill and Gaby still on the flat. Soon Denise was barely ahead, every muscle visible through her sweat-and-cum streaked skin. Her amazing calves swollen from the effort, her glutes clenching with a punishing rhythm, her entire back wet and in motion, an animation of a Greek sculptural hero. Hair knotted and stiff with dried cum, bouncing like a boat on a wind-tossed sea. Inside of thighs drenched and shiny, the very-visible cunt lips glowing and pink from punishing wet friction.

Gaby felt a bass note of lust pulling her toward Denise like a vibrating cord between them. She yearned to join her body with Denise's, to run her hands over that back, those legs, to wrap her limbs around those hips, to tongue that sex until it was streaming in her mouth!

Using this urge, she turned it to drive her running. Catching Denise would be glorious and for a time she ran not to run, but to catch Denise, catch a lover and be consumed by her.

The first minute of climb was a joy. The second minute became a chore. The third minute, the true meaning behind "Ballbuster Hill" became cruelly plain. Fuel for fast muscle fiber was depleted, so other resources had to be consumed. Breathing became labored, vision blurred, joints were nearing their limits. Putting one foot in front of the other became a deliberate effort with no attention to spare for sightseeing.

Gaby lost track of where Denise was, how far ahead, what speed she was setting. She just ran.

This was where most people caved, where their tattered will struggled like a captured animal looking for any way out. It's just a run, I can take a break! I'll probably strain something if I continue. Who cares about this hill anyway? These and a dozen more thoughts came bubbling out of somewhere and every runner had to make their peace with them.

Gaby had made that peace last year, to the point she lost all interest in those distractions. She'd found it didn't matter what she wanted; she had to run and that was all.

The slope was hard, but the switchbacks were harder. Crossing each switchback came as a jolt with a sudden rise over the low side of the path, crunch briefly across blessedly level gravel, then wham! the hill again. It would be too easy to stumble on the rise or slip on the scree. With not a moment to waste she could only scramble across with every nerve alert, struggling to stay upright and surging forward. They came annoyingly often.

After a timeless time of slopes and switchbacks, heat and ache and lungs filled to bursting and expelled with a whoof and filled again, feet beginning hot spots and ankles outraged and crotch chafed, something changed. The next step fell just a little long, the hill not rising quite the same. Heaving her body each step was less of a strain.

The slope had broken!

Thighs still obeyed, but broadcast relief at the now-tolerable strain. She spared a moment of attention to the hill. Denise was still ahead, but just. Close enough to feel the sweat shed from her elbows and butt. Denise he was also benefitting from the new slope, in fact gaining speed. My god that woman was a machine!

The wall of the hill had given way to a longer vista. Squinting against the bright sky, the pole was just visible in the distance - disheartenedly far away and reduced by perspective to a faded orange dot on the horizon.

Gaby lengthened her stride, hips and thighs complaining but obeying, and began to close the gap.

------------------

By the time the two chattering girls topped the rise, the pack had spread out. The Seniors and a few others were already heading across the top toward the goal. Gaby and Denise were small figures in the distance. The girls looked at one another, no breath for talking but two minds as one: Gaby was keeping up! She might actually beat Denise!

They'd heard stories of what might happen then. It was why they joined track in fact. Running had been a hobby before, a way to stretch their bodies on Sunday morning after a Saturday night spent holed up in their dorm room together, watching porn and cumming on one another's faces. The tale of the god-like Amazon that sucked anyone who could challenge her had inflamed their imaginations. And they had very good imaginations.

Grinning, they found the energy to put on a burst of speed. They had to witness this!

-------------------

Pounding toward the pole, the run was suddenly a sprint with deadly serious consequences for Gaby. Denise was just ahead, then within touching distance, then they ran side by side!

Gaby with eyes wild, face up, mouth open, trying to breath in the entire sky to quench the fire in her lungs. Slick with sweat from every pore, dark skin shining wet like the sea under the stars, arms pistoning with bladed hands like knives cutting the wind, form perfect but becoming ragged with effort and exhaustion. Shorts, wet front and back and slapping against her legs, nipples nearly cutting a hole in the chest band, torso heaving like a bellows.

Denise just ran, like she always ran, mind fused with body, both fully in the moment. The body needed air, she worked to provide it. The slope demanded a longer stride, the body adjusted. The mind perceived the approaching pole, the wind, the sun, the temperature.

Gaby was there, part of the moment, she could physically feel that desire burning beside her. The ferocity of that need surprised Denise, like a firebrand thrust forward unexpectedly. She basked in its heat, then grinned, more a grimace, dug deep and asked her body for more. It was there, she could feel it welling up hot and bright. She spent it all, knowing Gaby would do no less.

The pole was ahead; the pole was near; they both were blind by the blood singing in their ears and the sun in their eyes and the sweat streaming and their thighs screaming; the pole was here!

12