Free Spirits Ch. 03: BallBuster Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elation broke like an orgasm, mind full of joy at what the body had done. Gaby staggered, slowed, still breathing like a bellows, chest heaving, breasts jutting, abdomen swelling and pulsing, arms in the air to give that bit of extra blood, trotting in a circle to slow her pulse.

Denise rounded the pole wide, her only concession to the goal that was not now the goal and began her return. She flashed an elated face at Gaby in passing, running now in descent mode with knees cushioned against the increased pounding, stride shortened.

Gaby's heart lurched, whether from the sudden cessation of effort or from Denise's provocative grin she couldn't tell. Or maybe those nipples she glimpsed in a flash as Denise turned back, areolas now an alarming red from exertion, impossibly crimson. Everything about Denise did something for her, from those sculpted legs to her pointy breast to her open, infectious smile with those ridiculously prominent teeth.

She followed at a medium pace to pacify her still-racing pulse, content to let Denise lead the way down, her ferocious face reflecting the satisfaction she felt. Boldly fixing her gaze on Denise's gorgeous rear she trotted behind like a stallion in heat pursuing a filly. Her prize! She would collect at trails' end, indulge her lust for everyone to see.

They passed the seniors immediately, not that far behind and in their sprint for the pole, not competing but each striving with their own conditioning. Heads down, their gazes passed incuriously over the pair returning, then abruptly alerted - What the Actual Fuck! Gaby had done it! Kelly managed a grim grin but continued her battle. Gene staggered, missed a step, then recovered and recentered, with one last quick glance over his shoulder to confirm what he'd seen.

The team collected at the pole, arriving each according to their conditioning, variously staggering, collapsing or leaning on the pole. The two chatterers leaned back-to-back, then slid to the ground as one, laid out on the grass, just breathing.

Once all had a minute to recover, they struggled up, started back in a loose group, bunched up on the downward slope, following a respectful distance behind the day's two champions.

The news traveled up and down the pack, whispered too loudly "She beat Denise!" "Gaby got there first!" "Gaby won!" All speculation since none had been in a position to gauge, and Gaby and Denise had said nothing.

As they straggled into the clearing where they began Gaby was over by her car, walking in circles with hands on hips to cool down, her water bottle in one hand. Denise, by the trail head, alternately walked and stood bent over with hands on knees, chest heaving from her final sprint. She made eye contact, nodded each time a runner entered to recognize their accomplishment.

Gene and Shelly popped the hatchback, begin tearing a bottled water crate open, cracked the caps, handed them out.

Some folks collapsed on the ground, didn't respond. Shelly poured water on their heads, jammed the bottle in their hand, raised the hand to their lips. Their eyes lit in recognition, and they fastened on like a baby on a tit and sucked half the bottle down.

Gaby was in constant motion, strutting like a Zulu warrior, body glowing, eyes wild and face in a fierce grimace, every inch the legendary Nandi, mother of Zulu incarnate. If she had a shield and spear, she'd be banging them together and challenging the gods themselves.

Gene counted heads; informed Denise all were accounted for. Denise was cleaning up piles of discarded bottles into a garbage bag; the chubby young fellow approached, took it from her, said "I'll do that, coach. You, um, have other things to do", clearly thinking of the celebration to come.

---

The ceremony begins.

Shelly approaches with a water bottle. Denise nods, stretches her arms out and up, spreads her legs, opening her core to the spring air, her fit runners' body corded with muscle. Shelly drenches her hair, sprays her face with closed eyes, shoulders, breast, belly and directs a spray at her crotch, one, two, three gushes of water to clear the sweat. It sheets down her torso, hips, legs, leaving her body wet and shiny.

Gaby facing her with a challenging stare, jerks her wet shorts down and raises one fit leg through and out, leaving the shorts hanging on the other calf. Her bush, no longer constrained by the shorts, slowly uncurls and expands. It is black, thick and large. She clearly gives no fucks about shaving. Denise makes a mental note to ask how that affected her long-distance runs.

Leans back against her car hood, the naked leg up on the bumper, knee bent, she obscenely swings her thigh out to reveal her wet oozing slit, shocking pink against her thick black bush, ebony legs and stomach, never breaking eye contact.

"Eat me!" she commands.

Denise smiles a sneering smile, steps forward and strips Gaby's tube top up with one motion, leaves it loose around her neck, she's naked now. Grabs one tit and fastens her mouth on the other, on the astonishing nipple still hard and long, an inch of rigid flesh. She feels Gaby's pulse in it with her lips, her tongue, vital and angry. Gaby makes a satisfied humming deep in her throat, almost a growl.

Sucks hard on the meaty black nipple, pulls until it's twice its length, getting a grimace from Gaby. Pops her mouth off and it recoils, swollen and dark. Denise bares teeth and bites it playfully, but not hard.

Gaby puts one hand under her chin, angles her head up, glares into her eyes. Denise rolls the nipple with her teeth and jaw, daring her, lets go, licks her areola with a swirl of tongue. Tilts her head up, raises her head, kisses Gaby on her full lips, gives her some tongue. Gaby's eyes wide, startled.

Breaking the kiss, Gaby still rigid and unresponsive, challenging Coach to impress her, Denise turns back to licking. Runs tongue down her chin, mouths her throat, licks the depression where collarbones meet. Collarbones like prehistoric ridges, prominent and proud. Denise takes one in her mouth, pulling with her lips over her teeth, not biting but grabbing with her mouth, gives a jerk like a predator tearing meat, mouth popping off. Gaby arches her back, leans her head back and closes her eyes. Nipples swell even larger.

One hand gropes for bush, grips a handful, holds Gaby so she can't escape. The other hand still on a tit, takes a healthy handful and holds tight, mouth trailing down over breastbone, abdomen - that six-pack! Gorgeous! Denise feels her cunt wetting itself. Realizes the hand holding bush is getting wet too, knuckles bump slit, and a trickle escapes. She slides the middle finger into the crease, stroking the wet leakage, greasing her labia.

Tongues belly button, explores deep, tastes her sweat and skin. Gaby tenses her abdomen, hard stomach muscles working as Denise probes her navel. Grip on bush prevents her hips from moving, though she wriggles like an animal in a trap.

Releasing her grip on her tit, still gripping bush Denise drops down on one knee, still in control. With both hands she probes, finds dark cunt lips and hint of pinkness between. Palms turned outward, with fingers of both hands she teases bush and labia apart revealing shocking pink inside, blood flow increased from wet friction of the run, dripping with sweat and oozing fluid from deeper inside. She leans her face in, nose right into her sex with eyes closed against black bushy hair, inhaling her hot female scent. Heaven!

Releasing her cunt, resuming a grip on her bush above her gash, tongue to its fullest extension, pointy and prehensile, she laps slowly from taint to clit, sucking as she goes, slurping up what she can from the now-flowing gash. Gaby's diaphragm convulses involuntarily, taken by surprise. Her hips begin to thrust slightly, against her will.

Running her tongue tip all the way down one side of one meaty cunt lip, then up the other, she spreads Gaby's juices liberally. The more strokes, the more fluid she finds. Soon its dripping from Denise's chin, drops of Gaby-juice falling on her breast and clinging there.

Deciding it is time, she places her tongue tip right at the bottom of Gaby's slit, slides it slightly inside, but not quite to her vulva. Gaby stiffens, takes one hand from the car hood and places in on Denise's forehead as if to fend her off, but without actually pushing her away. Slowly, deliberately Denise draws her tongue up the slippery channel, still inserted, frictionless because of Gaby's flowing juice, all the way to the top.

The gentle licking is driving Gaby crazy. Slick tongue strokes traced on her sex made every nerve so sensitive, she imagines she can feel every taste bud sampling her. It feels awesome but is not Gaby's goal. She wants to cum!

Gaby moves her hand behind Denise's head, crushes Denise's face to her damp sex, forcing her tongue right inside! The sudden penetration sets off her vagina, producing a new gush of sex fluid. Gaby closes her eyes, mashing Denise's face into her sex in a circular motion.

Denise finds herself trapped in Gaby's grip. She can just manage to rotate her face, which she does to find more places to put her tongue. When Gaby lessens her grip, Denise tales a chance and lurches upward, refastens onto her clit and sucks.

Gaby gasps! and releases her, puts both hands on the car hood to avoid falling off. Her legs begin to scissor Denise's head, crushing and rolling her between muscular thighs.

Concentrating on licks to her amazing clit, like a little cock rising from her slit, with a groove from base to tip, nearly two inches of sexual sensitivity, Denise finds her rhythm. Lick at her clit, then cunt lips. Irregularly returns to nibble or suck her clit briefly. Repeats.

Gaby's flow increases, fills Denise's mouth, and she can't suck it fast enough. She swallows hard and coughs, bumps that clit with her nose and triggers more gushing. Denise gives up and lets it spill from her lips, drool down her chin.

Grabs the outer pussy lips, stretches meaty flesh apart, wide and pink. Impulsively Denise rears back, spits directly into her center. She hears a gasp from the crowd. Then sticks face, tongue inside Gaby and licks it all up, gets an answering gasp from Gaby.

Gaby trembles, breathing ragged. Cunt muscles convulse, juices spurt out as vagina alternately sucks and spits. With a broken scream slides off the bumper onto the ground, Denise pulls her bodily forward by her tit to avoid hitting her head, stays attached mouth to clit, guides her partway down with a hand on her hip and finally pulls off that amazing clit with a slurp!

Gaby settles to the ground, arms twitch spasmodically, eyes roll up, legs sprawl, heels digging at the ground briefly.

Denise pulls her shorts away from an outstretched leg, balls them up, puts under her head, holds her head in both hands and mashes mouth against Gaby's briefly, lets her go. Stands over her, legs shoulder wide, hands on hips, survey her work. Looks to crowd.

Guys are red-faced, mouths open, dicks tenting shorts. The two chatterers stand in a half-crouch, hands in shorts, frigging furiously, wet stains growing, eyes rolling up, leaning on each other, cumming hard. They make mewling sounds.

Gaby recovers, eyes flash open, stands in one motion. Smiling a fierce smile, master of all she sees. Doesn't bother with shorts, standing naked and confident. Skin glowing in dappled sunlight, enormous slick wetness on thighs, bush tangled and matted from spew, nipples like two cigar stubs on brief breasts.

---

Denise faced her.

"That was great, and you deserved it. But let me tell you our ways. That won't happen for you again, until it happens for someone else on the team.

You want more, you make sure a teammate gets some, succeeds, brings their form up to join you at the top. There are some here who can do that; I won't say who. But you'll figure it out. You want to be part of this team, you got to support this team."

Gaby processes that, her world view spinning, wheeling around, realigning, snapping into a new place, nods.

Denise is a warrior woman, but not because she wants to beat us. Because she wants to lead us. Respect.

Gaby redoubled her conviction that she had to fuck this rangy woman's brains out, and soon. God that will be glorious.

Shelly barked orders, trash bags are stowed, water bottle crate put back, folks sorted out into cars. Conferring briefly with Denise about tomorrow's schedule. Walked back to her car, turns and waves, grinning. Denise nodded, waved briefly back.

Cars driving away, Gaby went, still naked and wet, now unafraid of her nakedness, shorts and top tossed into the back seat, driving alone.

Denise alone now, retrieved her shorts from the trail marker where she'd discarded them. Feet a little tender, crotch hot, she walked carefully.

One car remained. Approaching, a new girl is inside, Frosh, sobbing like her heart was shattered.

She'd come in after Denise and Gaby, after the seniors, but before the pack. She'd done well. Why was she upset?

Opening the passenger door Denise slid in, reached to hold her, skin to skin but not about sex. About comfort.

She recalled the girl was recruited from High School track, a star on that team, now playing with the big dogs and feeling small? Her name? Denise had to get better at that; they couldn't all be 'new girl'.

"I wish Elaine were here, she'd know what to say." Denise though ruefully. Well, it was up to her.

Denise petted the girl, leaned back to look at her.

"A lot all at once..."

"She's so f-fierce! And you're so strong and f-fearless! I'm so..so.." sobbing.

"Heey! You only have to be you. You ran to the pole; you hauled it there and back again. That's not some 'participation ribbon' bullshit. That puts you ahead of 99% of humanity. Grit and heart and a body that responds when you need it, that's the core of it. All the rest is noise.

"We run, because we have to, because our body and mind are made one that way.

"Races and competitions we do, because it's fun. We meet people there and form friendships and compete and hug and share food and fuck. Because those are our people, our tribe, and we show them respect by giving our all."

The sobbing was slowing, she could take a breath between. She looked up, made eye contact, looked away.

"The thing that matters, the time to beat, the race to win, is the one against yourself as you were yesterday. You do that, that's how I know you're one of us."

The wails had ceased, and the sobbing was in staccato bursts. The girl looked embarrassed, wiped her face with the back of one hand.

"Two warrior women are in this car. One has been doing it longer, and that's ok. Not your opponent; not your mother. Your sister, here to cheer you on and give you respect and tell you I love you for who you are right now. Sister."

Sobbing again, but the good kind this time. Denise waited her out, letting the tension flow away and some relief settle in its place.

Whew! This shit was hard.

She released her, kissed her wet cheek, gave one tit a friendly squeeze through her shirt, slid out and said through the door

"Don't be late for sprints at the track tomorrow. Anaerobic glycolysis! It'll save your ass one day."

Got a shaky smile and a nod, the sobs down to intermittent blubbing now.

Still holding the shorts, Denise walked to her car, slid in the driver's seat and tossed them over her shoulder into back. Why did she bring those things anyway? Just got in the way of sweating and cooling.

Putting one hand under the steering wheel, felt between her legs at tender hot cunt lips, sore from wet friction. Well, there was that. Maybe panties at least next time. Get some with spears and shields, that would be cool.

12