Free Spirits Ch. 06: April's Massage

Story Info
April helps out a troubled college woman.
4.2k words
4.86
2.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April's Massage and Aromatherapy

A little white picket fence surrounded the tiny yard, mostly flower beds and a bit of neatly trimmed grass. A post stood at the gate with a hand-routered sign: "April's Massage and Aromatherapy" surrounded by a painted crocus and tulip border.

The cottage was near campus, and the older residents knew it as the groundskeepers residence. That function had long been contracted to a yard maintenance company, so the cottage had been made private.

April owned it outright. She'd bought it from an estate sale when the old groundskeeper's husband had finally died, following his wife after 20 years of living alone. It had been a mess inside, but the yard pristine as befitted a family in the groundskeeping business for three generations.

A young woman, maybe 19 or 20, was trudging down the sidewalk looking at each yard gate as she passed. She stopped at April's, read the sign without much interest. Apparently it was the right place, as she opened the gate, turned in and went to the door.

Standing on the step, she lifted her hand to knock but put it down. After a moment she lifted it again, this time knocking twice.

All was quiet for a moment. Only some birds singing and maybe a little traffic noise from the highway north of campus.

Just as she resolved to turn and leave, there was a sound inside. The door opened on a remarkable woman - Round face with a pleasant expression, shorter than average by a half foot. Hair down in a bob, wearing a sari patterned with bird-of-paradise flowers. Barefoot.

Without a word the woman smiled and stepped aside to allow her in. Was this April?

Hesitating, the visitor finally stepped over the threshold.

The entryway was mundane - brochures on an endtable, a bench for waiting (now unoccupied), curious stained glass ornaments hanging in a frill-curtained window. They were various ovals, pink glass with silver strips joining them. She realized with a start, they were female symbols and abstract genitalia.

April observed her client silently. A college girl at the height of her reproductive fitness. Fit, nicely round, a little baby fat, terrific complexion, eyes like a doe.

Shoulders bowed, features blank. Birkenstocks. Sweatpants with untied waist-cord dangling, college athletic shirt. No makeup, no bra.

She was alarmingly appealing in a young-fertile-college-girl way. A 'fuck-bubble' her boyfriend Kevin would say, without malice.

"I'm Brit. I don't believe in this crystal shit, but my roommate said you could help me."

April nodded, smiled again. Brit was looking at her feet, at the door, like she might bolt any second.

April took her hand, and Brit looked up for the first time, surprised. April didn't speak, just held her hand clasped between her own. She waited until Brit relaxed her arm.

A doorway with beaded curtain had a wood-burned slice of pine tree sign - "Therapy".

April led her in, the strings of beads making a pleasant hollow wooden noise as they fell back into place.

It was dim in there. Brit could make out a massage table, an empty laundry basket, shelves with colored ointments, fluids in glass jars.

A burning stick in a plastic 'log' lay on wooden tray - smells like blueberries!

April sat her down on a raw-hide stool, let her hand go. She circled her slowly, just looking.

Brit could smell April - clean, musky, strawberry! She smiled despite herself.

After one full circle April stopped, facing her, reached to hold her shoulders and bent to look her in the eyes.

"I want to help. I think there is much we can do here. To succeed, I need you to engage in the process."

Brit blinked. She hadn't been prepared for this; she hadn't looked this far ahead.

"You don't have to believe in anything. In fact, it's better if you leave that analytical part of your mind in neutral.

Our goal is to reintegrate your body and mind. I know; that doesn't make sense to you right now. And it doesn't matter.

What I'll do first is use massage to relax your body. I want you to attend to everything you feel, without judgement."

April waited until Brit nodded.

"Once your body is relaxed and your mind is in tune, we'll work on rejoining them. It won't be physically difficult. But it may be emotionally draining.

Everything I do is for you. So be as selfish as you wish. Enjoy what you feel; stay silent or make noise as the moment moves you.

To succeed, you'll have to give me these next minutes. Let me do what I do without expectations or resistance or fear."

"Do you trust me, to keep you safe and help you?"

A pause this time, then Brit nodded again. She could not imagine this tiny person could do her any harm; she seemed genuine and kind. It was already a relief to be here with her.

For the first time Brit held out hope that April might help her.

April held her gaze a moment longer, looking for something in her eyes. Apparently, she found it.

Standing straight, "Take a towel from the shelf behind you. Remove all your clothing and lay face-down on table with your towel under you. I'll return when you're ready."

April turned and exited through a side door. Brit heard her making noises back there. April did this intentionally, so Brit would feel she was not being monitored.

Standing, Brit slipped off her sweatshirt, bare underneath. She had strong shoulders, pert bubble breasts and a comfy fold of baby fat over her taut stomach.

The shirt she dumped on the shelf. Kicked off the sandals, she skidded them under the shelf with a bare toe.

Slipping the sweatpants over her hips, shaking them off each leg, they lay in a puddle at her feet. She stepped out, picked them up and put them on the shelf with the shirt.

There were no mirrors in the room. Had there been, Brit would have seen a well-built young woman with nice round hips, strong legs, tiny feet. Looking sad and nervous, some recent bruising bloomed here and there, small and dark. Emotional bruising giving her face a brooding look.

She poked through towels on the shelf, choosing a grey one with no pattern. Spread it on the massage table, careful to get the corners flat.

Hesitating before climbing up, she dithered and then slipped her panties over her hips, let them drift to the floor. Picked them up with one foot and snagged them in her hand. She folded them, too carefully, set them neatly on the shelf with her other clothes.

Clambering up on the table, totally naked now, she laid down on her back. Remembering April's instructions, she flipped over. It took a moment of wriggling up and down to figure out how to put her face in the padded opening.

Rolling back over she sat up, fiddled with the towel which had gotten wrinkled, then lay down again.

Her arms she didn't know what to do with. She tried them over her head, then holding the sides of the table by her shoulders. Finally, she settled on extending them down her sides.

She began wondering how long she had to wait before April would come back.

About then a little bell chimed, and April reentered the room. From the sound and smell, she was swinging a small incense pot on a cord.

The smell was not strong; it was some kind of resinous incense, very nice. April set it carefully on a cast-iron stand that Brit hadn't noticed.

Gathering from the shelf a little basket with a hooked handle, April hung it on the side of the table near the head.

Speaking in quiet soothing tones, "I'll start with essential oils infused with herbs. You have good skin with fine pores. It will be no trouble to open your third chakra."

Brit didn't know what to say to that. It didn't matter; April had been rubbing her hands together and gently placed them in the center of her back. Warm! Brit made a little "Mmmm" sound as April made circular motions, pressing her palms lightly.

Returning to the basket April spilled a generous amount of oil into one hand and worked it into her own arms, covering them up to the elbow in a light coat.

"This is a safe place. There are only friends and lovers here. "

Brit flinched at that. April noticed, as she'd noticed everything so far. Tension in Brit's face, how she favored one leg, the bruising on her inner thigh. An old bruise on one arm. A scratch on her left breast. How she used negativity to cover for her damaged self-image. Well, that one could be addressed right now.

Placing her forearms on each side of Brit's spine, she leaned her slight weight into the back muscles and spread her arms apart. The pressure and motion at first caused Brit to tense, then relax.

"You have a beautiful body type, well-proportioned. A natural physicality. Each part moving in concert with the next."

Brit had never been told that before. Unused to personal remarks about her body, she didn't know how to take it.

Soon she stopped thinking about it as April continued up her back to her shoulder blades. Using first forearms to warm and lubricate the skin, she would follow with the heel of her hand on thick muscles. If necessary, an elbow could be brought to bear on stubborn spots.

Being so slight, April could do no real damage no matter how hard she bore down. She had to work hard, holding one forearm with her other hand and leaning into that elbow, to loosen long-tense shoulders and back.

Brit began to breath slower and deeper. The smell of the oil, incense and April combined to confuse her senses. She felt her mind begin to drift, just feeling her body being manipulated.

As muscles relaxed April turned to sensation-massage. Cupping her hand, moving it in circles, always out from Brit's spine and then upward. Brit felt she was being supported, felt something in her lift, felt herself getting lighter.

"Harm to body brings harm to mind. Healing begins in the body, flows to mind. They are connected, they are one. Mind heals as body heals. "

April continued with a soothing voice, encouraging Brit to feel the flow, to not try to understand the change but to attend to it deeply.

"Is it ok if I touch your bottom?" April asks gravely, as if the answer is very important.

Brit hesitated, then tried to nod but the massage table held her face still. Muffled, she got out a quiet "ok".

April laid one hand flat on the small of her back; Brit flinched. Leaving it there for two beats, April then slowly moved it side to side, along the ridge of her hips.

Careful not to startle her, as if a shy forest animal, April felt intuitively this girl was in turmoil. Brit needed to feel in control to take the next steps.

After a pass or two,

"I'm going to continue to your gluteus, where your body holds fear."

The girl made a half-snort, as if in derision but made no objection. April continued.

First warming her skin with two cupped hands, then circular motions over Brit's dimples, she found tension there. Using the base of each hand April leaned in, worked through layers of baby fat to the muscle. Finally, the tension released.

Brit sighed involuntarily, shuddered a little and relaxed her legs. April noticed, and her heart leaped.

April needed to be straightforward with Brit. "I will continue to your thighs, then legs, then feet. I may come close to intimate places. I mean no affront and will not make a move on you.

But tension is where I find it. Will you trust me, at least for a little while?"

Brit took too long to answer, and April began to doubt. But finally, a tiny 'yes' came from her muffled face. This cost Brit, and April knew it.

"I do not take your trust lightly. What I do is all for you, to the best of my ability. I will address your body with respect."

Again oiling hands, April ran simple strokes down the outside of her thighs. Down the back of her thighs. Down her inner thigh, but a respectful distance from Brits privates. Brit no longer flinched.

Stroking along the tendon paths gently, then along muscle groups one at a time, April was all business. Brit could feel this. Her last resistance seemed to sink as through the surface of a pond, leaving only curious ripples.

April's massage felt good, in deep places she didn't know were hurting.

The back of a knee required very gentle attention to attachment points, just feeling out for tenderness. Brit gave a small "ow" when April probed her favored leg. Just warming that for now, April held her hand on it for a moment, as if apologizing for the hurt.

Brit's calves were particularly tense. April spent considerable time, using first the heel of her hands, then probing fingertips on the knots she found. Finally, some release was achieved.

Ankles were massaged with simple pressure. Then feet.

Heel, pad. Heel of hand against instep - fingertips can trigger cramping. Toes, between toes, joints. Brit gave a happy "Mmmmmm", no longer self-conscious about feeling better. Amelie smiled; this was progress!

Lifting each leg one at a time, gently flexing at the knee back toward Brit's butt, pulling on quads, holding for two, three beats. Lay them down carefully.

"Brit, I'm going to address your neck, now that we've established some trust?"

"Mhmm"

Back to the head of the table, leaning over her head, fingertips worked muscle attachments finding tension everywhere. April spent some time with constant "Ahhhh" and "Ohhhh" as each muscle was pressed and freed.

"If you are ready, we can turn over now, work on your front? It will seem much more intimate, but there's so much we can do with access to your core Chakras..."

Brit was no longer critical or cynical. Just "Ok".

She turned on her side, struggled to a sitting position. Seeing April for first time since she'd reentered the room.

April was naked, but for a flower in her hair and hemp bands around her wrists. She smiled encouragingly at Brit. Brit smiled back. No longer self-conscious about her nakedness, her vulnerability; they're both in this together!

Brit settled back, arms slightly out from body to leave room, legs parted. Totally into it now, April felt joy at another small step!

"I will touch you in places a lover might; it's not to stimulate myself, though that may happen; you have a beautiful body.

It's to release your anxiety, improve your blood flow and open your Chakras, allowing your mind-body connection to flourish."

Brit closed her eyes, ready for whatever came next, ready to feel whatever April had in mind for her.

Starting with her face, April laid fingertips on her forehead, cheekbones, waited for Brit to accept. Small circles, moving to temples. Brit smiled.

Moving to jaw attachment she probed very gently. Knots here too. Brit opened her mouth wide, stretched, aware of her tension because April had touched it. Relaxed her face.

Under the ears, reaching the final muscle attachments not available on her back.

Arms - warm hands chafe upper arms, lower. Careful stroking of tender underside. Hold each hand palm up, massage heel of thumb, warm the area between fingers.

To shoulders, curve of shoulder to collarbone. Breastbone.

To breasts - probing for muscles underlying, from breastbone out. Then where breasts were thickest, switch to side of chest working in, still pressing to muscle. Nipples expanded, turned pinker.

Gently run fingers over ribcage, get an indrawn breath. Then lay palms flat and warm, to quell any tickling sensation. An "Ah! Ohhhhh".

Quickly isolating abdominal muscles, getting a little giggle, April smiled but continued matter-of-factly down to her hip bones. Outlining each of them, simply stroking muscles to increase blood flow.

One warm hand laid flat above bush at base of abdomen. Brit tenses, wait, relaxes. Continuing to inner thigh, gently probing tissue which moved Brit's labia against each other. Legs further apart, feet turned outward, giving full access, open completely to April.

Turn to quads, Brit feeling slightly disappointed. Lift, move right to left, fingers press and stroke lengthwise. No tension here.

Fingers on kneecap, lift slightly, tiny motions up, down, side to side. Loose.

Fingers probe below knee, move tendons, muscle attachments.

"You have strength in your legs. I feel your Nab-hi is strong."

Brit had no idea what that meant but felt proud anyway.

Shin stroked gently, careful not to trap muscle against angular shinbone.

Supporting foot with one hand, single finger massage of tiny muscle groups on top.

"You ride a bicycle?" Quiet "Mh-hn". "I can tell - your abductor here..." she touches a bulge on the top outside, "is developed in a way only cyclist show."

Again, Brit feels proud. She wiggles her feet.

"Your body is receptive again. By releasing all thought, accepting and embracing what you feel next, we might help your mind become receptive, deepen the connection between mind and body."

Brit opened her eyes, made eye contact with April, liked what she saw there, smiled and nodded. Good!

Standing beside her hip, one palm laid on her sternum between her cute round breasts, the other on her abdomen, just warming her, April began a sweet song. It wasn't English so Brit didn't know the words, but she could hear the meaning. The joy. The confidence that all would end well.

The hand on her abdomen moved toward her hip until April's palm rested on her pubic bone, just above Brit's clitoris. She began to press-and-release in time to her song.

The hand on her chest moved in a firm circular motion, moving her flesh around between her breasts, gently stimulating. The song continued.

The stimulation of her pubic bone could be felt around her clitoris, where the flesh moved in concert with the pressure. Her clitoris expanded visibly, extending through the folds of its hood as a small pinkish bulge. Brit wanted to be embarrassed, but with this naked woman next to her, this free spirit she had promised to trust, she found she couldn't. She let herself enjoy this intimate contact.

Brit felt sudden heat in her crotch, as if blood flow had doubled. She raised one knee slightly, then laid that leg out, opening herself to April.

April's song turned into a chant; a stanza repeated. She moved the heel of her hand to cover Brit's clitoris and gently pressed directly in time. Brit's clitoris doubled again, and sensation spread outward as if flowing like water.

Brit opened her mouth, breathed deeper through her diaphragm. Thoughts crowded into her head, some recent events fighting to the front. With an effort she quashed them, tried to do what April asked and attend to what she was feeling.

April could see the struggle on Brit's face. Brit was fighting for possession of her own body, her own feelings. Something, someone had tried to take that control from her, recently. This was what the song was about! Owning your emotions, opening your Chakras and accepting sensation without obstruction.

Splitting her fingers like the Vulcan salute, April moved her hand directly onto Brit's bush, pressing the heel over her vulva and the fingers on each side to massage the clitoral branches hidden beneath the labia. Brit inhaled abruptly, then resumed deep breathing.

The other hand she moved to Brit's far breast, covering her nipple with her palm, pressing and releasing firmly. This nipple grew hard and hot.

April could see sweat beads forming on Brit's forehead, as she struggled with thoughts pressing in, fighting for control of her emotions, trying to master her body. Somebody else had tried to take control from her, April was sure. She worked to return Brit's mind and body to her, to open her Chakras and let her know her body honestly, let her body teach her.

This was where many quit, unwilling or unable to release their body's sensations to flow freely. If Brit stopped here, it might take months to return. April switched from her song to a little prayer, a mantra, supporting Brit's struggle and affirming her right to her own body.

Alternating pressure over her vulva, and stroking fingers along her labia to her clitoral bud and back, massaging her breast and twisting her palm over her engorged nipple. April increased Brit's sensation; flooded her mind with pleasurable body signals.

12