Free Spirits Ch. 06: April's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brit's cunt began to flow. First a trickle, then a constant wetness that April incorporated into her stroke, spreading her fluid. Inserting two fingers into her vulva she harvested a burst of liquid and spread it upward to her clitoris, massaging it in with a circular motion.

Brit's face suddenly opened, her struggles forgotten, her mouth wide, her eyes opening but sightless. Her mind and body were flowing strong, a connection she'd lost and now regained! April felt her own heart sing!

Leaning over, April placed her mouth on Brit's far breast, hot breath on her nipple at first and then taking it into her mouth. Continuing in this way, laving one nipple, massaging the other, stroking her slickened cunt and clitoris, she gave Brit as much sensation as she could.

Brit responded paradoxically by relaxing, fully accepting the stimulation, the love, the joy, letting it wash over her. Her orgasm built from somewhere in her pelvis, rose to her cunt, filled her legs, her abdomen, her chest, her arms. She flushed, a sudden reddening of her face and shoulders, and came.

Crying out, a sort of scream and then a wail, her mind releasing pain and fear through her voice, accepting her body as hers, accepting the joy, letting herself love herself. April watched it happen as if she were inside Brit, understanding somehow as Brit was now understanding.

When her voice diminished and her breathing resumed, April continued her stimulation with lesser strokes, slowing, stopping, releasing her nipple from her mouth. Gently removing her hands from Brit's body, she placed them on Brit's shoulders, waiting for eye contact. Leaning in, she spoke.

"Love yourself! More than anyone else can, love yourself just as you are! More than I love you, more than your family love you, more than suitors and lover and friends. "

She kissed Brit's lips gently, and saw that Brit was quietly crying. This was good.

"I'll leave you for a time. Relax, feel welcome, feel whatever you need to feel. Ring this bell when you are ready." She indicated a bell in the basket hung on the bench, then turned and walked out through her private door.

Brit lay for a time, strong feelings washing through her like breaking waves. When the tide's strength diminished, when her mind was ready, she sat up.

The room was the same room, the day was the same day, but now the silly talk of Chakras and mind-body connections no longer felt so silly. She didn't care about that stuff really; she was just relieved to let herself feel like herself again.

Getting up, she expected her legs to feel like putty but instead, she felt strong! Warmed in every limb, blood flowing freely and muscles responding happily, she felt connected and present.

It took just a moment to wipe herself down with the towel, slip on her panties, sweatpants, shirt. Slip into the sandals. Ring the bell.

April appeared instantly, re-wrapped in her flowered outfit. Smiling at Brit, she said

"You are an amazing lady! So strong! So confident! I am glad to have met you today."

Brit grinned back; glad she'd met April too. Impulsively she reached out, met April reaching back, hugged. Pulling apart, hands on one another's shoulders, then arms, then just fingertips touching, graceful and peaceful.

Brit tried to explain "I didn't think you could...I didn't know that...my friend said you would..." April nodded and Brit subsided.

All business, "Ok. For homework, I want you to learn to do that for yourself. If you have a person you trust to help, that works too. But for now, it's all about you. Trust your body, accept your feelings, act impulsively.

If you succeed, keep your Chakras open, you need not return here. But you can return; you'll know what you want. Even if just for a rubdown, a soreness from bicycling or taking a spill or vigorous sex. Your body is as important as your mind. Listen to it."

Brit smiled hugely, hugged her again, holding it a while this time.

April walked her to the entry way, hugged her again, let her out. Watched through the window as Brit walked away. No longer limping; head up; looking around at the world as if seeing it for the first time.

This was a good day. Not every session ended like this. Brit was strong, but like strong people everywhere she could use support from time to time.

April returned to collect the laundry, re-stack her supplies, wipe down the massage table. Whistling as she worked.

12