Free Use at the Retreat

Story Info
Ravaged by 4 her first day as a Free Use sub at the Retreat.
6.2k words
4.52
51.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car slid into the gravel drive just as the sun was setting over the tree dense hills. Jenny took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves as they came to a stop in front of the cluster of log cabins and outdoor structures. The drive had taken them deep into the Ozark Wilderness, and the springtime weather was perfect for the getaway. Jenny climbed out of the car, brushing her black curls out of her face as she squinted against the setting Sun. Her best friend Trisha followed, stretching widely after the long drive up the country roads and shaking the weariness from her face before running her fingers through her fine crimson hair.

"Thank God," Trisha said, "I always forget how long of a drive it is to get up here."

Jenny smiled, "I thought it was really pretty. A lot more scenic than the desert."

Trisha shrugged, "Yeah, definitely more to see than back home, but it's still a long drive. You get used to it and stop noticing when you come up year after year."

"Well, as a first timer I thought it was great," Jenny replied.

The pair started their trek up the center of the woodland village, feeling the last of their long drive's soreness wash away in the fresh air. After driving from almost two whole states away, they were some of the last to arrive, and the majority of people were already at the main structure of the campground, a large semicircle building that wrapped around a stone ringed bonfire pit. Even from a ways off, they could hear the sound of people laughing and reveling in the evening's fun and drinks. Before they quite reached the party, Jenny stopped and breathed heavily, feeling her heart racing.

Trisha noticed her and stopped, giving her friend a moment. After a bit, she smiled softly, "You okay? Remember, there's no pressure or anything. We're just here for some fun and much needed relaxation." She rolled her eyes longingly with the last words, and Jenny nodded in agreement. Life on campus doing classes and juggling two low paying jobs just to swing rent was tedious and stressful, and coming to her friend's annual retreat had sounded like just the thing to unwind, even knowing what activities awaited her.

Jenny let out a long breath before responding, "Yeah... yeah, I'm just nervous is all."

Trisha took her by the hand, "I know, but don't worry. It seems like a lot, but everyone here is really cool and chill."

Jenny nodded enthusiastically, "Okay, just promise me you won't ditch me, at least not tonight. I don't know anyone in there yet."

Trisha made a *pfft* noise and rolled her eyes, "Don't worry. I won't, and you'll get to know people soooo easily!" With that, Jenny was pulled into the party before she could protest anymore, and she steeled her nerves, almost having to run to keep up.

By the time the last of the daylight snuffed out behind the horizon, Jenny was feeling far less anxious. Trisha introduced her to a ton of old friends and hometown family. She had been coming to the annual retreat for years, and she had not been lying about the company. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, cordial, and open. One of the friendliest faces was Beatrice, a middle aged woman who was a natural at conversation and grace. Jenny found herself chatting away with her for almost an hour, engrossed in different conversations and topics. She found out that Beatrice was a psychologist, specializing in behavioral sciences, which made Jenny giggle to herself.

"Oh, so you've lured me in with your technical know-how and expertise, eh?" Jenny said as they settled onto a wooden swing at the edge of the party.

Beatrice laughed, shaking her head as she sipped a light drink, "Nah, it all just comes naturally. I do try to visit with new people each year though. You know, just to make sure that everyone is up to speed on what to expect and all."

Jenny blushed at the change of subject, "Uh... yeah... Trisha told me all about it. She's talked about these retreats since I've known her. I've always been curious, and I was finally free this year."

A warm smile crossed Beatrice's face, "That's great! Trisha is a gem. She's brought a couple friends over the years and it's always been awesome. I'm sure she's already told you, but I just want to make sure everything is clear." She sat up, and her tone grew a bit more concise, but it was still friendly, "Don't worry about doing anything you aren't comfortable with, there is no obligations or requirements, and you can stop or refuse at any, and I mean ANY time. Everyone here is really great, and most of them have seen a lot of newbies over the years so just remember: relax, enjoy, and have fun!"

Despite the words falling along the lines of a Sex-Ed course, Jenny found them rather encouraging. She smiled to Beatrice, "Thanks, I'll admit, I'm pretty nervous. I've never done anything like this before..."

Beatrice giggled jovially, "Of course not! None of us get to. That's the point of all this." As she spoke, she gestured vaguely around them. Changing the subject, she leaned in with a mischievous grin, "Have you decided what kind of Tribute you want to play?"

Jenny laughed nervously, "I'm not really sure yet. I though maybe-"

Her response was cut short as people started to thump the tables and chairs all around the party in unison, causing the conversations to fizzle away as people's attention was drawn toward the fire pit.

Beatrice leaned in to yell over the sudden noise, "Don't worry too much! We'll figure it out tomorrow!" With that, she retreated back into the crowd, leaving Jenny by the edge of the crowd as it began to quiet down.

All eyes were drawn toward a figure standing on top of a table, a tall man with dashes of grey sprinkled across his hair and beard. Once everyone silenced, he held out his arms and smiled, "Welcome everyone! It's amazing to see so many people here, both familiar and new." The crowd cheered for a few seconds, and he waited for them to quiet again, "I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped set up the twenty-sixth annual Retreat, and all those people who came out early and who will stay late to tear down. You guys rock!" Another wave of applause rose and fell along with some scattered cheers. He carried on, "I give the same speech every year, but it's always worth saying so I'll keep it short. Everyone, have fun, be safe, and remember:" as he spoke his next words, dozens of voices chanted with him, "Live to love and you'll love to live!" A few more excited voices cheered and whooped before he added one last thing, "Now get outta here, everyone! We all have a big day tomorrow!"

The crowd erupted into cheers, and eventually began to disperse. Jenny looked around, a bit confused. The party seemed to be in full sway, but everyone had begun to head off to turn in for the night. She had been at her fair share of frat parties and drunken raves, and she had never seen one just up and end all at once like this. Glancing around, she saw Trisha in the crowd. The redheaded girl was fully intertwined with a blonde guy that looked a couple years older than her. Even from this distance, Jenny could tell that their tongues were all but down each other's throats and his hands were up her shirt. Suddenly, all at once Trisha peeled away and spun around, leaving the guy panting and growling after her as she walked off. After a moment, she caught Jenny's eye and headed over to her friend.

Jenny rose an eyebrow and pointed her chin to the guy Trisha had left behind, "Having fun? I'm surprised this party is dying off already."

Trisha shrugged, "It's all part of the ceremony of it all. Tonight is just a meet and greet. You know, hang out and chill while everyone shows up, check in with newbies, maybe a bit of flirting. No one is supposed to play until tomorrow when everything *officially* kicks off."

Jenny smirked and tugged at her friend's shirt where her bra was mysteriously absent, "And what do you call all of that?"

"Pregaming," Trisha said with a wink, "Come on, us and the other Tributes crash together tonight. It's a good place to scope out the competition."

"Competition?" Jenny asked, but she was already being dragged off once again.

-------------

The Tribute bunkhouse was rather posh for a big cabin in the middle of the woods. There were simple but clean bathrooms, a kitchenette suitable for some basic needs, and even a series of spring fed showers that ran with fresh cool mountain water. Jenny was expecting rows of bunk beds, like the summer camps she had gone to in Girl Scouts, but instead there was just a large room covered in plush cushions and pillows and soft blankets. Most of the windows were cracked open, leaving the night's chilly breeze waft through, but the dozens of bodies piled in filled the space with a comfortable warmth. The room was big and open, but Jenny saw several dozen people, if not more, jammed into the space sprawled out in different groups as everyone settled in for the night. Most were girls around her age, though there were a handful of middle aged women and even a half dozen guys sprinkled throughout the cabin.

"I didn't think there would be this many..." Jenny paused, looking for the right word, "subs?"

"Tributes," Trisha corrected, "I mean, yeah, all Tributes are subs but the title adds to the flair." She glanced around, "Find us a crash pad. I'm gunna do the lap and see what I want to play this year."

Jenny tried to protest, but Trisha had already clambered off into the pile of bodies to join one of the overlapping conversations. Jenny rolled her eyes and stepped gingerly over people, apologizing repeatedly as she maneuvered her way through the throng. Eventually, she found a spot near the edge of the room, a pair of girls waving her over after seeing her lost expression.

"Thanks," she said, plopping gratefully onto some mixed cushions as she cleared a spot for Trisha as well, "I'm Jenny."

The girls smiled, and one of them held out her hand. She was extremely petite, and had her blonde hair up in two pigtails, "I'm Lela."

To her left, another girl in a ratty t-shirt and a side buzzed haircut with a rainbow of colors greeted her as well, "I'm Megan."

Lela scooted over to make some more room, "Your first year?"

Jenny blushed as she chuckled, "Yeah, is it that obvious?"

Lela waved her hand dismissively, "Don't worry about it. It's only my second, and it's my girlfriend's first, too." Megan shifted uncomfortably, and she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. Lela ignored it and pressed on, "It feels like a lot, but I can promise you that it's less stressful than you think."

Megan scoffed, and Lela playfully smacked her arm. Jenny could tell that the other girl was as nervous as she was, which came as something of a comfort. She looked to Lela, "What did you... um... last year, when you... I mean, like, how did you pick?" Jenny blushed at her own stammering, but Lela just smiled warmly in return.

"The more experienced people help you decide in the morning. That's kind of what the party and the bunkhouse is for," Lela explained, "It let's you meet and greet and feel out what interests you. That's okay by there's no crazy stuff tonight. Just everyone getting settled in and all that. Tomorrow, Tributes pick their theme for the retreat and present themselves accordingly."

Jenny took it all in, feeling her nerves fray and ebb as the emotion and curiosity of it all washed over her. Trisha had told her about these retreats plenty of times before, but she had always known her friend to exaggerate and embellish all of her stories. Now, talking to Lela, it was all laid rather matter-of-factly before her. Despite having been there for hours, it only then became truly real. The whole idea was both overwhelming and exhilarating all at once. Jenny had experienced her fair share of spicy situations, one night stands, and even a few parties where she had gone home wearing a good amount less than she had arrived in. However, this whole Retreat did not feel like an alcohol induced binge of discarded inhibitions. Instead, the whole affair was almost... ceremonial. There was a respect and openness to it all that felt new and refreshing, and she did not know exactly what she would do the next morning when it all really started.

Nervously, Jenny changed the subject, complimenting Megan on her colorful hairstyle. The three of them talked and joked late into the night, as did most of the cabin. There seemed to be an excited nervousness amongst them all, an eagerness mixed with tense apprehension, but eventually the cabin was filled with the sounds of content rest as the excitement finally caught up with them all, and the lot of them fell asleep in various piles and cuddles with each other.

-------------

Jenny woke up the next morning with Lela's petite frame snuggled tightly between her and Megan. She could not even remember falling asleep like that, but the Tribute barracks was a conglomeration of cuddled piles and tangled limbs by the time she rose. Jenny gently disengaged herself from the pair of girls and made her way to the showers, letting the cold spring water shock her system awake before throwing her clothes back on. Stepping outside, she found Beatrice striding over to the cabin, and the older woman waved her down as she approached.

"Oh Jenny! Good," she said with her naturally cheerful tone, "I was hoping to find you. A few of us wanted to gather up those of you that are new this year to help pick out your theme. Come with me." With a skip in her step, Beatrice led her off, and Jenny had to scurry to keep up, still shaking the last vestiges of weariness from her eyes.

The morning was crisp and fresh, but Jenny could tell that it would be a comfortably moderate day once the sun warmed the shady campus. Beatrice led her to a long cabin that almost seemed like a mess hall, but once they were inside, her eyes went wide. The interior was something that looked like a mix of a costume store mixed with a kink convention. There were all manner of outfits, dresses, shoes, masks, and vests mixed with countless types of leather harnesses, ropes, collars, whips, and even chains.

Beatrice smiled gleefully as she watched Jenny's eyes sparkle before all the inventory flaunted shamelessly in neat rows and displays. "I find the easiest way to help someone pick their theme is to show them everything, and see what draws them," she told her, "We have dozens of experienced playmates here from every variety of play. Most of them have years if not decades of experience, so there is quite literally anything to choose from."

Jenny gawked at it all, but felt both excited and embarrassed. Her eyes drifted over the collection, not sure where to even begin. Beatrice just let her browse and take her time amongst the veritable toy store. Her eyes landed on a fluffy pair of ears and a matching tail. The tail seemed to have both a harness and a rounded plug, depending on the user's preference.

Beatrice followed her gaze and commented, "We have several pet play Doms, plus incredibly comfortable kennels and outdoor play areas if that's what interests you."

Jenny imagined herself playing the part of someone's kitten, and the image made her skin prickle with excited heat. Keeping the possibility in the back of her mind, she moved along the wall until she came across a series of ropes and rings and pulleys.

"Ah, Shibari," Beatrice said, "Rope art. There are at least four Shibari experts here that I know of. It gives an incredibly cathartic release to do suspension work, and it is truly beautiful."

Jenny explored all around, listening to Beatrice's advice and suggestions until they figured out what her Presentation would be.

After she explained it to the other woman, Jenny fidgeted with the collar of her shirt, waiting on the response. With a sly smile, Beatrice cupped her face, "I love it! You're going to have so much fun!"

-------------

By mid morning, all the Tributes had picked their Presentations and gathered at the main cabin where the party had been the night before. Jenny glanced around in awe, amazed by the variation and diversity of the people around her. Every Tribute had picked an outfit or prop or toy to show how they desired to play during the retreat. Some wore cuffs and gags to demonstrate bondage. Others sat in the grass wearing tails and ears waiting for their owners. Some even wore bare backed dresses while carrying floggers, like a canvas begging to be painted.

Trisha found Jenny as they all gathered, glaring in pride as she approached. The redheaded girl had her hair in a tight braid, and she wore a tightly bound vest and canvas pants, both adorned with furs and thick leather straps. Jenny remembered the attire from that morning when Beatrice had explained primal play to her. It seemed as though Trisha would be Prey, playing cat and mouse with the Hunter Doms. In contrast, Jenny stood in the courtyard completely naked, save for a black marker that hung from a lanyard around her neck.

Trisha whistled her appreciation, as Jenny blushed, "Free use? I don't think I've ever heard of someone being so bold their first year."

Jenny flushed with a smile, "Beatrice helped me pick. There were so many options, but I think this lets me explore them all. You know, let any of the Doms play me however they want."

"That's badass," Trisha said, "I wish I had thought of that my first year. A sampler platter of it all." With that, she made the chef's kiss motion and winked.

Jenny gestured to her friend's outfit, "Primal? I thought we were trying to relax?"

Trisha grinned mischievously, "oh, this is me relaxing. If the hunters are any good this year, I imagine I won't get far, but I like making them work for it." A whistle blew from the cabin, and Trisha's head snapped around. "Speaking of which, see you around," with that, she sprinted out of the courtyard followed by three other girls dressed in furs and leathers. A group of guys sat around a few four wheelers eyeing them as they got their head start, and Trisha turned long enough to flip them off and flash her breasts before darting into the woods.

Jenny smiled, and looked around as the rest of the camp began to filter into the courtyard to meet the Tributes. She saw Lela across the way, wearing an oversized sweater, the sleeves hanging past her hands. Under one arm, she carried a big stuffed animal and she sucked a pacifier. Clipped to a cute backpack was a leash that ran to a collar around Megan's neck as she sat plopped on her bum, leaning on her hands beside her girlfriend. A fluffy wolf tail sprouted behind her, and floppy ears adorned her head. Lela smiled brightly as an older gentlemen strode over. Compared to her petite frame, he was built like a firehouse. She bounced up and down excitedly and held her arms out, hands making grabby motions until he swept down and scooped her up like a bear picking up a toddler. In one motion, he lifted her onto his shoulders piggyback style, and Jenny noticed that she wore nothing under the oversized sweater. The man ambled off with Lela atop him, Megan prancing happily at his side.

Similar scenes unfolded around her in every different flavor. Leashes were clipped to collars as owners chose their prizes. An exaggerated adoption was taking place in a small coral where a dozen "puppies" and "kittens" rolled around in the grass. By the fire pit, two girls were already crying out as thin reed canes snapped against their backsides as a tall gentleman guided them out of the courtyard.

A nervousness settled over Jenny as she looked about. Walking naked through the crowd was both invigorating and nerve racking. Every instinct in her body felt vulnerable and exposed, but she was far from alone. Tributes all around her were dressed in embellishments of their desires, from chain harnesses to sheer dresses. As far as Jenny could tell, no one was bare naked as she, but hers was just one of many bodies bared as an enticing display.

12